Milk and Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be ashamed." he requested softly and I gave a dismissive shrug. The reality of what happened beginning to settle over me.

"I am ashamed. And guilt ridden." I explained as I retrieved my discarded bra and shirt as I shook my head and began putting my clothes back on, including my panties. He just watched me. Unmoving. Silent.

Looking at him expectantly, my brows raised in a silent question to which he just shook his head too. We each stood there, unsure what to say. Finally, he took a breath, retucked his tie into his suit coat and made a step toward the foyer. Ever the hostess, I followed him to see him out.

He handed me a white business card at the door. "My personal cell." I accepted it and ran my thumb over the raised black font. "I...don't do this. Have never done this." He explained and I felt the need to declare my inexperience with the situation too.

"Neither do I. I...I thought I was above..." I sighed when my chest tightened.

"I didn't think you did, Megan. Not at all. But, since the day I met you at the barbecue...it took me by surprise. I am a disciplined man. I don't give into fantasies or moments of weakness. And now that I've known the taste of you, I don't think I will be able to be without again."

My eyes that had been studying the business card as a diversion looked up at him. My heart was hammering. My mouth was dry. And I had the nearly uncontrollable urge to reach out and touch him. I clenched my shaking hands into fists and crossed my arms to make myself resist it as I looked away.

"I won't push this. You have to know, I would never do anything to hurt you. But, you have my cell phone number and I hope you use it."

With that, he left. Why did this man have a knack of leaving in such a way that it left me staring at the place he had been standing?

12