Milk Barn Horror Pt. 03

Story Info
Paranormal fantasy of life and death on an alien dairy farm.
2.3k words
4.2
78.6k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BASIC TRAINING

The desk sergeant, two rangy-looking cowboys, the wax girl holding Tracy's leash, and a man in a dark suit all take time to examine this golden goddess in the precinct station lights.

Tracy is tall with long ash-blonde hair. A perfect symmetrical face set with clear eyes of ice green. Her round breasts project from her chest like missile nose cones, her curvy waist and bald little pie raise the blood of every man in the room. Her buttocks project out, curved bumpers for what she and her boyfriend like to do most. Doggy style turns her on.

Seeing the leashed naked girl standing on two long legs, one of the cowboys leaps from his chair and strides up to Tracy. She is so taken aback by this sudden approach that she wobbles dreamily in the grip of Doctor Phere's sedatives. She steps back, and is caught short by the wax girl's leash. She's dimly aware of being naked in a room full of men. She gives everyone a sleepy smile. But the leathery-faced cowman stands so close that Tracy's nipples brush his shirt.

"Party time has begun! Cows on the ground!"

Her pretty mouth drops open. "W-what?"

The cowboy takes her leash and pulls her after him in a bizarre dance. The other men laugh at the lovely girl's antics.

"Cows on the ground! Four legs only. Two legs never!" He squats and pulls downward on the leash.

"What do you want?"

"We're supposed to crawl if we want to get into the party," Natalie says, getting down on all fours to demonstrate.

"Do you hear me?" The cowboy says. "Hands and knees! Cows on four legs. People on two legs."

Looking at Natalie, Tracy falls to her knees. Her ass projects upward into the room, filled now by loud guffaws of the men and the shy titters of the collared intern beside her. The cowboy sits on Tracy's hips like a stool, looking around at the other men.

"Think this lil' heifer is party material?"

A chorus of Oh yeah, and You betcha!

Perched on her luscious backside, the cowboy rocks gently back and forth as he rolls a cigarette. The gentle motion sets up a sliding sensation inside her backdoor, liberally greased by Doctor Phere's melting rectal suppository. Tracy squirms, blushing at the sudden wave of hot thrills and hoping no one can guess that she likes it. Maybe this party is role play! She presents a delightfully submissive picture rocking side to side on her knees with the cowboy perched up there.

"There ya go, little heifer," says the cowboy. "You got it. Now you're gonna stay down there, arent'cha?"

Tracy nods, dizzy from the drugged suppository and eager for the party to start. Where's the music? She has never felt so sexually hungry before and so embarrassed at the same time.

The cowboy squats beside her and strokes her soft rump, petting her between the legs, talking low in his throat. He smiles when she puts her head down and thrusts her bottom at him.

"Yep, good for you. Cows don't walk on two legs. I know yer bran' new, but we got rules."

The desk sergeant gives a low whistle. "Sheee-it! Ten to one ol' Zeke is gonna take this one in the house."

"Shhhh," hisses the cowboy. "It's Ezekiel. You don't want him to hear you call him Zeke!"

The first cowboy nods and stands up. "Hey you, little intern."

Natalie, the girl in the black thong and high-heeled boots, drops the smirk from watching Tracy's treatment. She crawls forward, taking Tracy's black leash.

"Yessir."

"You in charge of this lil heifer?"

"Um, I did her wax. Doctor Phere told me to take her out back."

"Wal, look. You gotta start training her the first minute. You gotta train her how to get along. With the others, ya know?" The cowboy glares.

Natalie's lower lip quavers. "Yes sir!" she says smartly.

"So get her out back pronto."

Natalie tugs her by the leash. Tracy crawls obediently after, glad to be leaving the bad place. This is not the party. But the cowboy walks behind. He gets a boner at the way her curvy rump swishes side to side in the crawling motion. Tracy's senses reel, she can hardly see where she is going. She's only aware of the high boots and naked fanny of the intern leading her.

When the door opens it is full night, the only light the single bare bulb on the bunkhouse façade. Two fancy cars drive by. Bright headlights illuminate the two women descending the porch steps.

It's difficult coming down the stairs. It puts her bottom higher, she has to go slowly down and the mean cowboy watches from the porch in the harsh light. Finally she crawls off the bottom step onto dirt, hurrying with Natalie, longing for the dark.

Natalie in thong and high boots leads her submissive blonde around the corner of the building. The night is cool, Tracy's skin contracts. A long way ahead between shadowy buildings she sees red tail lights of dwindling cars. Far beyond a fire blazes.

Tracy hesitates and Natalie jerks at the leash. The collar bites into Tracy's neck. "You will get everyone in trouble doing that."

"What happened to me?" Tracy wails. She sits back on her haunches looking up at the girl. It is so dark the woman is a dim outline.

"You wanted to go to a cool party. You're an obvious submissive. Like me. Like the rest. This is your life now. At least that's what they say I should tell you cows."

"What cows? And where is my friend? Where is River?"

"The little dark one? I did her wax and took her out a while ago. She was very docile when they got through with her. Like you need to be."

"But..."

Natalie jerks Tracy's leash. A car comes around the corner. Bright headlights illuminate the weathered barns, the two naked females in vacant dark. Natalie is through with the girl talk, suddenly all business.

"Hands and knees! Pronto!"

Tracy hurries into her subservient kneeling posture. Natalie slaps Tracy's back with the leather leash, to show she's in charge. From the passing car, a woman's voice calls out. "Better get some meat on those bones! Skinny!"

The scene plunges into dark as the car passes, following the dirt track toward the distant flames. Natalie jerks Tracy's leash and steps ahead.

It's a long way to the barn, the path is pitch black. A thin edge of pale light outlines a doorway. When Natalie opens the door and leads her through, Tracy is surprised at what she sees.

There on a wet-gleaming concrete floor beneath bright lights, dozens of naked women crawl on all fours. A few heads turn curiously toward the newcomers, most don't bother to look up. Four black men in rubber boots and nothing else move among the women, spraying each one with long shower wands. If this is a party, then it's beyond anything Tracy has ever seen. There's never been anything hotter than this roomful of naked little cows getting a soapy wash. They are getting more than just a good cleaning.

Natalie unsnaps the leash from Tracy's collar, gives her a hand-smack on the bottom. A song of unbridled lust singing inside her, the astonished girl crawls quickly toward the closest black bull with the soap spray.

"Bath time," the intern calls after her, hanging Tracy's leash on a wall beside a hundred others. The door closes behind the intern with a desolate sound.

YOU ARE NOW A COW

Tracy makes her way among the cows. Most ignore her. One bites her on the butt.

"Hey!" Tracy swings around and glares at the auburn-haired woman, who stares haughtily back with a wicked smile. "Looks like I just found me a new bitch!" The woman leers.

A spray of hot soapsuds floods Tracy's hair. She shrieks and whirls. Standing above her is a naked black man. His sausage hangs between muscled thighs, right in her face. The sight of it sends a hunger into her hips.

"Alright new bitch. Get with the program now. Kneel up." Tracy doesn't know what he means. None of the other cows say anything, they do their best to edge away among the soap-glistened bodies. The big bull grabs Tracy's collar and jerks her to a kneeling position. This brings her wide eyes directly before his thick meat. The spray wand pulses hard over her breasts. The water is hot.

"Arms high!"

Gazing raptly at the dark penis, she's impressed by the size. She wants to touch it, but obediently raises her arms. But if this is a party, where is the host, the drinks? The stinging spray travels her sensitive underarm flesh, circles her distended nipples.

"Legs apart!"

The commanding tone sends shivers through her. River! She has to tell, has to admit she's found her most secret sexual fantasy. The soapy wand massages her fresh-waxed girl parts, making her sex lips flap like an applauding sea creature. Tracy utters a moan of lusty pleasure, pushing her pubis at the spray. It reminds Tracy of her pulsating shower wand at home.

"Kneel down!"

Tracy puts her hands on the wet floor, but that's not what he means. He shoves her shoulders down with a rubber-booted foot and moves behind her.

"Legs apart. Legs always apart for bath time." His tone is matter-of-fact, like he's dealt with hundreds of confused young cows on the Farm.

Her cheek on wet concrete, she cries out, "God yes, get me there. Right there." Her dominated ass is in the air as the hot water investigates every fold and crevice. She gets the hottest thought. He could just fuck me like this. I wouldn't be able to stop him. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'd be fucked, fucked, fucked. Inside, Tracy is celebrating, her brain still goofy from Dr. Phere's special suppository. This is the party of her life!

"Hey," the big voice shouts behind her. "Who bit this cow here? I catch you, you goin' in the shaming pen!"

Tracy looks around at the milling naked cows. Shiny wet, waiting for handlers to attend them, they ignore her. She shivers with anticipation. There will be no help from any of them if these big bulls put hands on her. Tracy's glistening wet butt twitches toward the man as the pulsing spray finds every secret of her subjugated womanhood. More!

The wand moves off to spray other cows. The herd is moving now. Disappointed that it can be over, Tracy is swept along with a mass of wet girl bodies crawling in one direction. Ahead she sees the naked buttocks of another cow. There's a lot of jostling, warm slippery flanks slide together as the passage narrows to admit one cow at a time. Right in Tracy's face is a pair of big buns divided by a hairless female slit. Pushed from behind, her face drives up and over the woman's slick ass.

They crawl one after another through a hard draft of warm air. It fluffs their hair and blows most of the moisture off their bodies. The air blast gets her in a certain spot and she wants to stay and wiggle around but another girl shoves her forward.

The cows exit into a dim room. It is a big barn. The center of the floor is empty. The little cows separate and head for the walls. On the sides are rows of stalls, each a low platform with four round metal pipes in a row on both sides. The fronts and backs of the stalls are open. Tracy pauses, watching the cows run to their places. It's so dark she can hardly see anything.

"Where are the drinks?" Tracy asks someone. "Where are all the guys?"

"Shut up you," is her only answer.

A naked shoulder nudges her. "Take any stall. It doesn't matter. And keep quiet whatever you do." The cute little cow crawls away and Tracy follows.

As her eyes adjust to the dimness, she sees dozens of women on hands and knees, all positioning themselves in stalls marked by rows of vertical pipes. She finds an empty stall and crawls onto the platform.

The cow in the next stall whispers, "Hey!"

Tracy looks over. It's a small cow with large breasts and a pretty face, posed on hands and knees with a neat posture. "Don't cry or misbehave," her neighbor whispers. "They will punish someone. Not you. They will hurt someone else."

"Where is the music? I want to dance."

"Don't be such an idiot. You'll see. Just shut up." The cow looks straight ahead. Tracy asks other questions, which are ignored. The cows on either side of her stare at the rough barn wood wall.

The lights abruptly go out. It is pitch black in the barn. There is little sound. Tracy notices suddenly that she cannot move her arms or legs. Fear grips her gut. Her body is locked in position. It's like invisible concrete hardens around her.

She kneels there for hours. She cannot move, although she tries. She feels her breasts getting heavy and her wet sex begs to be stroked. Late in the night a lopsided moon shines between cracks in the ancient shake roof. Tracy sleeps at last.

Pressure in her breasts awakens her. Tracy's breasts hang heavy. It is dark and silent in the big space. The only sound is breathing of other cows. Small sleepy moans. Tracy dozes.

A while later she wakes to shuffling footsteps, faint, somewhere in the big space. Gruntings and quiet moans. Silence and furtive steps. Tracy listens intently. Occasionally she hears a cow's voice, softly pleading. Tracy tries to move, finds she cannot. Trying to be silent, she sleeps.