Milk Barn Horror Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't really like this," Serge says, "although her tail wagging back here does help my fingers enter."

Tracy grunts at the insulting remark. Being talked about in this degrading situation makes her blood boil. But Serge's touch makes her want to cum.

Holding the fingers in place, Serge reaches beneath her and cups a breast, stroking it and squeezing. Her response is to push herself at his hand and undulate her waist. Her anger now is at herself, for loving it.

Serge puts more pressure on his fingers, and the cow arches her back deeply, allowing the fingers up to the second knuckle. Serge has a hard-on in his pants. He knows it's unprofessional of him, but the cow is so beautiful, her responses so animal. He loves doing this to human milking cows, knows how rare it is to find one so receptive. She was trying to act as though she doesn't like it, he laughs to himself, but she's panting and shuddering at his two fingers in there. He would like to give her a private enema session one day, to see how she reacts to that. Serge's dick pushes against his pants as he watches her buck and arch in the orgasm he's driving her to, prodding her into a virtual gallop of still heavier contractions.

"Yes, Tracy, this must be the most humiliating thing for you. Out here with Ezekiel watching and the bulls back here looking over my shoulder." The vet sees her cheeks go crimson as he says this. "Is it worse than getting whipped in the dark of your stall late at night, for something another cow did?"

Tracy in her sweaty gallop now notices the bulls. All four are here, while they should be out doing other important Farm things. And due in part to the pleasuring activities they must do for the cows, especially the ones in the fat barn, they get so much hot weasel on the Farm that they are never hard merely while walking around. But in the last few minutes, Tracy notices that all four of them have stiff erections standing up from kinky-haired crotches.

At that moment Serge lets his free hand glide down her soft belly to trail over the soft mons, brushing the swollen girl-bud and dangling pudenda. He sees her helpless shiver.

"You know you can enjoy this if you let it happen, don't you?" Serge whispers in her ear, just between the two of them. Now he is certain. He wants this tawny-limbed blonde alone for a real fucking.

Tracy flushes in shame. Her idea of enjoying sex and orgasms is either with herself or with one person, not out in public with someone's hand up her rear. Serge pushes his hard fingers all the way in. Tracy squeals in a conjunction of pain and ecstasy. Her hips betray her modesty, hungrily buck into the invading hand.

"Ah!" Serge says. "She is definitely interested in stimulation today. She is trying to push back on me."

The vet draws his fingers out, teases at her sphincter for a slow slippery minute before thrusting them back in quite briskly. Tracy yelps and shuts her eyes, wagging her tail in a happy dance. The black bulls laugh and stroke their hard dicks. Tracy has a momentary daydream of being tied like this with the four bulls, who spend hours slamming their hardness up her heated weasel. The captive girl moans again. She's in a far-away sexual dreamland where nothing is real except her next orgasm.

Serge chuckles low in his throat. "Tracy, do you find it humiliating to come with my fingers in your asshole? Maybe all you ever need is a good hard bootie-fuck."

This remark turns her face red and for a moment she stops moving. She is embarrassed that she's having an anal orgasm in a mirrored exam room with humans watching. When the vet withdraws his fingers from Tracy's rear end and strips off the latex gloves, she sags against the frozen mobility, panting hard but trying to keep it to herself.

"This cow is ready to be bred," the vet remarks.

"I'm right here," laughs one of the black bulls, and the others join in. Tracy considers wetting on his exam table. To them, she is only a collection of soft orifices which pass fluids in or out.

The vet goes on about his business, arranging other instruments on the platform between Tracy's legs.

"I need to give her a full pelvic. It might bother her so please turn up the mobility field for me. Thank you."

Tracy feels her muscles seize, her range of motion closes down. The vet is back there with a fresh pair of gloves on, smearing slimy lotion in her crease, within her lips, and into the opening of her vagina.

"Let's turn her," Serge says. "I want her torso slanted forward, and we can straighten her hind legs out now."

Tracy's rear end rises up, even as her heels fold away from her buttocks, her legs spread wide and point perfectly straight all the way to her toes. Head lower than her ass, her hair forms a graceful ash-blonde cascade on the platform near her face. The vet takes a generous handful of thick cream and pushes it inside her vagina. Tracy grunts and shakes her head violently.

"Full pelvic time," Serge says. "This cream will keep me from stretching her too much."

He begins by pushing three fingers into her, then slowly fucking them in and out. Tracy groans and wiggles her ass, which is pointed at the ceiling. The four black bulls step closer, their hard cocks point enviously at the pink tunnel where the vet's fingers wiggle.

The vet pulls out and slides four bunched fingers quickly in. Tracy reacts with a low growl that lasts a long time. She is sweating and her nose runs. Eyes closed she humps hard back against the vet's hand.

"When she has a little one on the way, these bulls here can service her as often as she'll take it. A gestating cow does really well when she fucks and comes a lot. Great for natural milk production, you don't want artificial hormones going into a fetus. Her sexual interest will peak while she's carrying."

The bulls exchange cheers and high fives.

Serge is working her very hard now, her eyes are closed and she's bearing down on the vaginal orgasm she knows is not far off. His hand presses harder, now his entire palm forces her entrance, his thumb has joined the cluster-fuck of hard fingers.

Tracy whinnies, her eyes come open for a second, so Serge works her harder and stimulates her clitoris so she'll go into her rhythm. Finally the vet decides she is warmed up enough and fully ready, so shoves his fist in hard, his hairy arm sinks deep with a slutty-wet slurp. Her muscles spasm and clench on his gloved wrist.

Tracy squeals at the tearing pain and shakes with sobs and she tries to get away. But Serge has seen this before, and pummels his fist deeper. The big vet uses his free hand to manipulate her abdomen, probing her organs. His two hands press hard, one inside, the other on her belly, squeezing the organ walls between them so hard she yells. But there is no escape from the man's forearm thrust up her stretched girl-hole, which she shamefully must witness in the big mirrors.

Tracy does not know which way to go. She is hungry for the orgasm she's been promised, but the pain is so intense. Finally she relaxes, willingly submits, there is no escape from this. She blanks out the pain as women do in childbirth anyway, and gives in completely. She fucks herself wild on the man's marauding arm, her helpless pantings escalate to breathless whines. The vet gets his free hand on her dangling clit and starts punishing it hard.

Serge's head-nod to the four big bulls brings them over fast, they surround her with bodies pressing in, hands rub her breasts. One of them squirts on her ribs, slides his penis in the slippery frosting.

Tracy is screaming out of her mind. Her face is hot with tears and animal rut, eyes mere slits. She sees Ezekiel standing before her, bony hands gently on her cheeks, while she works her behind on the vet's arm and arrives at her release in a messy sweat.

Watching his damaged face as the orgasm floods her open womb, sweet Tracy bathes in a comforting sense of being known, a safe, drifting place, a place of being wanted, fully seen, fully loved. Seeing his ravaged mouth she wonders what it would be like to kiss that hideous gash. But more overpowering than the sense of being safe with him is that Ezekiel needs her. He needs her more than life itself.

"Let's lift her chest," Serge says, not breaking his hard fist-rhythm into her drooling cunt. Her helpless body rotates back so her breasts face Ezekiel and Serge must work her from below. She finds this position much hotter, and begins galloping and sweating again as though her first orgasm never happened. The dripping blonde girl is squealing, legs straight out and humping her violated hole for every scrap of stimulation she can find.

The orgasm hits and her mind goes numb. Her breasts convulse and fine sprays as from tiny lawn sprinklers mist white milk onto Ezekiel's shirt. His ragged mouth approaches and pulls a nipple hard in, sucking warmth from her delicate fountain. A bull is immediately beside him pulling with fat lips on her other spraying nipple.

As she subsides, Tracy notices something alien yet erotic. Ezekiel draws away from her spraying teat, but his tongue stays in contact, extended and very thin. Like a long skinny penis, an opening shows at the tip. The tiny eye opens, fits itself over her nipple and suckers up tight. The sensation brings strong late pulses to her climaxing kitty. The tongue forms a coil around her nipple and Ezekiel's exotic muscle milks her hard as she shudders, fisted by the vet from underneath but always under Ezekiel's control. The tongue milks her shuddering body as no one ever has, opened at last, fallen in love with being completely used.

12