Milk Barn Horror Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look for the sign, dear. It says Ascension Palace."

When Tracy reaches the proper door, a smaller sign, Only cows may enter.

Inside there is soft music, at least sixty women, chubby to very fat on hands and knees. Many talk in small groups flaked out on soft pillows, some lie in comfortable bunks. All are proudly naked. As they crawl, their massive breasts drag the floor. One masturbates while chatting with her friends. When she gets off, a laughing cheer goes up.

At a circular trough, a dozen women eat together from plates of delicious food kept full by the interns. Each cow has elbow clips. Tracy crawls to join them.

At first they don't recognize her, or she them. Then there are glad cries and sensual hugs, a press of hot abundant flesh. Breasts so big nipples brush the floor. Enormous hips, waists that overlap in rolls of solid, sexy girl-fat. And each face is flawless, beautiful, least affected by their extreme weight.

In stunned surprise Tracy sees caramel-skinned River, round as a dumpling. They hug tight and kiss. The two friends start bringing each other up to date. River says join us, crawls up on the pleasuring platform, makes room for Tracy beside her.

"Have a beer," River says. It's very strong, dark, foamy beer. But Tracy is near term, and will not take alcohol.

Two black bulls come in. Without a word each steps behind a cow and gently pleasures her with long dark meat, not enough to give them a workout or tire them, but slow, reassuring strokes that are enough to keep them calm and happy while they eat and eat and talk about Ascension. Ascension to an exalted existence is the topic on their minds, the reason they are here.

Tracy is tasting from several dishes when she feels strong hands on her bottom. She ignores it, figures the bull will go away as they always have. But she's very wet today. The bull takes charge of her drooling weasel and slams his stiff black meat hard up inside, shoving her round tummy against the side of the trough.

"Woof!" Tracy tries to look over her shoulder, but the bull grips hard fingers around her throat.

"Agh! Easy does it, get off me!"

The bull says nothing, keeps pounding into her. Finally blond Tracy gets it, she's simply one of the herd. So she enjoys being fucked by his log of meat amid the fat cows who talk and talk and scarcely notice Tracy's sweaty yelps.

Her life is to be no different than when she was an ordinary milker, and she will surely be milked, as she has been leaking all over the upstairs bed these last weeks as the tree beyond her window came into verdant bloom.

Normally, any cow on the Farm can be punished or force-fucked at the whim of any bull or cowboy. That can include paid visitors and friends of the Farm, the feedlot help, the vet and his staff, the tow truck driver who keeps the cars out of sight. Any man who sees a cow can order her to Present, in any posture she can adequately manage. But the sex she was missing while her womb waited for Ezekiel's seed has definitely arrived now, with a vengeance.

Like all cows, Tracy is forced into intercourse, be it oral, anal, or vaginal, anywhere on the Farm day or night. Ardent kissing is a requirement. This will not necessarily happen in a breeding pen. Anywhere a cow eats, sleeps, plays or shits, Tracy can be mounted and fucked until the male has finished with her. Her desire to simply take a peaceful walk at times can be interrupted by any male seeing her and she is expected not only to submit, but participate in vigorous sex. She comes back from such outings naked and alone, thighs streaked with drying semen.

One day the tall patrolman comes to her where she walks naked beside a stream. In his crisp uniform with riot stick and firearm, he is delighted to see her lactating from her football breasts, and very pregnant. He forces her in the back of his patrol car far from any others, handcuffed naked she looks frantically out the rear window. Her cries unheard, no one sees her go.

Behind a line of trees Tracy remains cuffed, because the tall cop gets off on that. He makes her walk the line and do ridiculous balance tests that show off her pregnant body to him. He takes her nipples hard in his leather-gloved fingers and jerks her around the field. Wrists locked behind her, she must scamper clumsily after him. Her breathless screeches die away in the empty lands. Only when tears streak her little-girl face does he fuck her very hard, in handcuffs on the hood of his car, slapping her wallowing breasts and calling her a knocked-up law-breaking college slut.

Tracy's popularity remains although she is swollen with her pregnancy, not flabby and misshapen as the Ascension cows. She likes being pleasured by the black bulls. They know how to fuck, in Tracy's estimation, and one of them teaches her how to squirt. Although it was an embarrassing public demonstration, it was a most exciting two hours of her life and it made her happy.

The bulls go slow on the others, the ones competing to see who can get the fattest so they can be first to reach Ascension. But Tracy they fuck energetically anywhere they find her and in many degrading positions.

"You won't gain weight going at it like that," the Ascension cows all tell her. They are oblivious to her pregnancy. They whisper among themselves that she is a slow learner.

"Slow and steady wins the race," they tell her.

"What race?"

"To be chosen, so you can ascend."

"What is ascending?" Tracy wants to know. Her comfort is to be among the fat cattle, pleasured by the black bulls on her knees at the feed trough. There is a bull at her back door now. He is very energetic, and makes Tracy spill her apple juice. She enjoys cumming on a black meat pole, and there is always one around.

A girl across from Tracy speaks up about the bull fucking Tracy from behind. He is really mauling her breasts, using them as handles as he humps his dick up her.

"Before I came here," the fat girl says, "I was in midwife training." It is not usually permitted for a cow to remark on things the males do on the Farm, but this girl has a point to make.

"So?" Someone says, her mouth stuffed with cheese dip and greasy crackers.

"So, Tracy is too near term to be handled like that."

After the bull finishes screwing Tracy, she waddles quickly and painfully toward the house.

12