Milk Barn Horror Pt. 06 - Finish

Story Info
Subjugated, milked and bred in alien mind control.
2.5k words
4.17
60.4k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAMIE

Tracy walks beneath the verdant trellis at the Farm's back gate. There is no answer to her knock at the door. She walks through the silent house, calling Mamie's name. Upstairs in the bedroom she'd slept in, everything is neat as a pin. Bed made, coverlet and pillows arranged just so, water basin ready on the dresser and the pitcher filled.

Below the window she sees something strange. The dress and apron Mamie wore. She walks outside into the grass. Mamie's clothing, her dress and shoes, cover a mass of bloated drying flesh. It's as a dead body would be if everything solid were sucked out of it. A boneless mass of empty skin in a rumpled farm dress.

Confused, Tracy stands at the back gate. Two cowboys drive by in a pickup. They stop, staring. It's unusual for a cow to be in the farmhouse yard. They stare at her for a long moment, this gloriously pregnant young woman alone, Ezekiel's special one, but to the cowboys, now served up as a tasty morning snack. They imagine passing her between them.

Their dark looks make Tracy nervous. She knows she must get away, but does not want to run. A blob of the bull's semen bloops from her fresh-fucked pussy. The nearest cowboy watches it flow down her golden thigh. It decides him. The door latch clicks.

Tracy runs inside, locks quickly the kitchen door. Upstairs frantic, looking through drawers and dressers, she finds old clothes Mamie had worn when younger, hand-stitched dresses put away for decades. One of them fits nicely over Tracy's baby bump.

Loud banging downstairs. The cowboy stares in confusion as she appears, dressed in Mamie's old-time finery. She steps past and leads him to the side yard. She loves that she's wearing the nice dress.

Tracy points to the disfigured heap of clothing on the grass. "Ezekiel says you have to get rid of this," she tells them. The cowboys bring a wooden box and scoop up the remains. Some time later they can be seen near the woods with their shirts off, digging a deep hole.

Tracy lives in the house after that. She doesn't go near the barns and breeding pens. She uses the bulls to summon the fat midwife, she calls for cows she likes to visit in the house. They have tea and they talk. The cows like coming there, it's a nice break from being fucked and whipped all the time. They drink each other's milk and moan happily.

River is difficult. To Tracy it seems they do not communicate any more. River is fixated on Ascension, it's the only topic she can talk about, her eyes aglow with misted fantasies of who she will be as their Queen. It's one of the stories the fat cows tell each other day and night. It does not matter that all of the women in the Fat Farm lust after the same thing. River gets hungry, and waddles back to the Ascension Palace, avid to stuff food in her mouth, with a bull's pizzle up her hole. Tracy never invites her back.

Serge the vet pays a visit. He is there to examine Tracy, but she will not let him touch her.

"I have a midwife," Tracy tells him. "I want a real doctor." Serge gives her a phone number.

"Where are Ezekiel and Mamie?" the vet wants to know.

"Traveling. They left me in charge."

"Your calf will be taken away," the big vet tells her calmly.

"No," Tracy says evenly. "No it won't. Ezekiel said no."

BATHING BEAUTY

Tracy is comfortable in the big house. She has fun exploring the many things that were put away years ago, the clean musty smells of age.

She visited the barns and stables once, wearing a dress from Mamie's trunk in the attic and some nice sandals she found. It was strange to walk upright among the cows as they settled down for the night. The bulls and cowboys looked at her but let her be. They would answer her questions, but mostly had their eyes on the cute naked cows, several of whom are now pregnant.

Everyone has discovered that frozen mobility is gone. Most of the girls go to their stalls at night and stay in them, although they wind up sleeping on the floor because there is nothing to hold them up. When the blacks and cowboys come in the night they make love the usual ways, not rear entry, but missionary with man on top. Sometimes the girls get on top for a cowgirl ride. The men have trouble adjusting to this but the women have more fun. There is more action now in the barn at night. The lights are left on low so everyone can see. The women make more noise. They don't mind when the bull or cowboy finishes with them and goes next door.

Tracy in her dress and shoes is no longer accosted around the farm by males wanting to fuck her. She looks at them levelly with her no-nonsense glare and they go off to find a naked girl on her hands and knees.

The most fun she has is filling Mamie's big bathtub deep with hot water and siding in to float and soap herself. The water distributes her weight and makes her comfortable. She can stay in for hours. She twirls her teats and has soft orgasms. They are good for the baby. The midwife tells her the baby will be heavy.

Sometimes she lets a cow bathe herself in the big bathtub. The girls laugh and cry and almost recall what their earlier lives were like, parents and friends they'd mostly forgotten. One lovely cow afloat in soft bubbles looks at Tracy with tears in her eyes.

Her anguished mouth forms the words, "What happened to me? Who am I?"

CHILDBIRTH

When Tracy is ready, she summons the midwife. She does not want the doctor. Two of Tracy's favorite cows come to help. They have baths and get dressed. There are no men in her house.

Although the contractions and pushing are painful, it's over in an hour. On crisp sheets in the quiet room, Tracy lies in bed holding her newborn son to her breast. He is perfect. He looks like any normal healthy human child. When he cries, eyes shut tight, his open mouth displays perfect gums and a little tongue that is curved upward like a fallen leaf.

When he nurses Tracy's breast he sucks so hard it makes her woozy. She sleeps a lot while he nurses, which is all the time, a soft orgasm always humming somewhere.

Tracy decides to call him Jacob. The infant smiles and giggles whenever she coos his name. Once he is a week old, Tracy notices that his tongue now extends from his mouth, and fastens over her swollen nipple like a tiny hose fitting. Now when he suckles at her it is more powerful. He can drain a breast completely in ten minutes. Then he always wants the other one. Jacob's flexible tongue is learning to coil itself, to grip like a spring around his mother's stiff nipples.

LET'S PARTY

A wiry cowboy in earth-stained chaps leans against a faded red barn. Calloused fingers roll a cigarette. He looks toward the decaying ruin of the Ascension Palace as three figures approach, walking abreast in the noonday heat. They pass among timeworn wooden pens and stables.

The middle of the three is female, grossly fat. She is naked, her weasel smooth and hairless. A black blindfold cuts across her eyes. What can be seen of her face is extremely beautiful, a gentle countenance of caramel skin surrounded by jet-black hair. Leather cuffs secure dimpled elbows behind her back.

She walks between two naked black bulls, proud in her bearing, eager, expectant. Hard-nippled milk bags swing to her navel. The men on each side grip leashes that hook through D-rings on her black collar. Sticky fluid glistens her inner thighs. Breasts heaving, her sagging bulk is perfectly controlled as the men guide her briskly forward.

The woman's handlers do not acknowledge the cowboy in the barn's meager shade. His head turns as the vision passes, following a dusty path marked by many tire treads.

It takes the silent figures some time to dwindle from view. Silhouetted against the skyline of a distant ridge, they vanish near an abandoned grain silo.

The cowboy finishes his smoke and walks toward the largest of the barns. It's nearly time for Saturday Night barbecue.

SATURDAY NIGHT BARBECUE

This week's barbecue on the Farm will be different from all others, as far back as anyone can remember. It's the day Jacob turns one month old, and there is great celebration. Paying customers are invited, plus all the local friendlies, such as tow truck drivers and cops, feed lot owners, special veterinarians, drug suppliers. The cows are invited too, and will attend as cows. The girls will circulate on hands and knees while the visitors admire and have their way with all the naked bottoms. The pregnant ones will be available too.

Jacob is big and strong for his age, as everyone knows. It is surprising the way his eye tracking follows a voice, a face, particular objects. Farm people all laugh and say it's the good mother's milk he's getting, which is true. But on this farm, milk carries many shades of meaning.

The boy is growing fast. Tracy is regarded as a good mother. In the absence of Ezekiel and Mamie, she has become the Farm manager. Nobody goes against her orders, which are simple and fair.

Everybody wonders about the other coming newborns. But the quiet opinion is, they are only children. It is Jacob who is different.

Tracy knows the most, she is with the child non-stop. She is aware of what he is, and where he came from. He is a lovely child, although she feels he will develop odd ideas. She is not certain whether she should be afraid.

When night falls, everyone on the Farm congregates around the bonfire. The aromas of barbecue cooking are in the air, people say milk fed pig and chuckle, as they help themselves to another plate of succulent meat, mashed potatoes in rivers of fat.

Farther from the light, near the tall abandoned silo, circulates the herd of over 150 human cows. Flashlights can be seen in the dark, as men and women walk among the kneeling animals seeking out their favorites. Some they call to them by name.

Tracy is not among these, she is closer to the fire laughing and talking with VIP guests. They want to know the future of the barbecue tradition, and the Farm, with Ezekiel and Mamie away on such a long trip. Tracy says she's waiting to hear from them, and there are exciting things in the Farm's future. When pressed, she provides no details.

All comment on Jacob's rapid development. She nurses him without shame or modesty throughout the evening. After all, this celebration is for him. Some quietly offer his mother sums of money if they can taste her milk. The price goes up if they can drink directly from her rounded breasts. To all of these offers, she says no. But she pretends not to notice when furtive hands slip white business cards into her simple farm apron.

Nobody talks about Ascension any more. The Ascension cows were not invited tonight. There will be an auction, for any who would like to participate. For the others, Tracy plans to have a fitness instructor and a teacher in residence on the Farm. Good solid farm chores, the right diet and useful schooling will put any strong girl in shape in a few months, everybody knows that's true.

DEPARTURE

The mission of the Farm is different now. Not everyone realizes it's because the mission has been accomplished. Which means certain changes will be carried out.

No more girls will be fattened for Ascension, but some want to stay on the Farm anyway. That is okay, a working farm can use good hands who know how to take orders. Tracy brings in a young ranch wife who teaches them modern farming methods, and tells them of the big world outside.

This morning the barns are empty. Tracy has arranged for six comfortable buses to come. The cows, now clearly seen to be young women with fabulous breasts, are dressed nicely and wait with packed suitcases. River Katz is not among them. Not River, or the many other lovely girls who worked so hard to reach Ascension. They went by private ambulances to various psychiatric hospitals, care homes, and looney bins. One by one, the busses pull out, crawling the dirt track between barb wire fences, turning onto the distant highway, bound for many destinations.

The bulls get into their pickup trucks and leave, except for two of them who know farming, carpentry, and metal work. The rangy cowboys have moved on.

The Farm is quiet, only a fraction of its former 200 population remains, and those are easily swallowed up among this endless space. The dead feeling Tracy got when she first arrived here in the police car is gone. Green plants and crops appear in verdant fields.

Now she is alone with the baby. In a green field they are nursing on a blanket. Jacob gets his tubular tongue pipe on her teat and coils the aureole, sucks her hard. The look in his eyes is not that of a suckling infant. It's of a maturing and hungry demon with powers this world has never understood.

She pulls away to stretch her body and chug more water. This baby is so hungry! While the boy lies in the grass, Tracy is surprised to find herself in frozen mobility. Her body assumes the cow pose, on hands and knees, deeply arching her back. A gust of wind blows the dress over her head. She wears nothing under it. She shrugs the dress completely off, her golden body naked and hairless in warm sunshine.

She finds herself enacting Ezekiel's special greeting exercise, on her back in frozen mobility, knees open, waggling her fanny. Tracy's perfect genitals open to the air, her heavy breasts shake and flatten over her ribs. She looks over at Jacob on his blanket. His eyes bore powerfully into hers.

She rolls on her tummy. Her ankles swing up and grip the outsides of her glutes. Tracy's body lifts from the grass. She floats in air, thighs wide, hands holding her ankles. Defenseless, a cold fear creeps into her vitals. In fields out behind her are the black bulls.

Her bound nakedness suspended above the blanket, she glides to where her child lies in wait. The young mother shivers as the coiling tongue snakes out, grazing her nipple. Jacob's fleshy pipe seizes her fattened teat, jerks her down, his eyes the yellow of a wolf's. Floating above the blanket as an offering, blond Tracy's hungry weasel throbs in summer air. Her clitoris hums as the infant's tongue begins anew to pump her dry.

Slow footsteps ruffle the long grass. Naked thighs held wide as her baby sucks from her, Tracy can only wait for the thing to come.

THE END