Milk Ch. 03

Story Info
Diana has a surprise for me.
3.1k words
4.43
136.3k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,032 Followers

It has been seven weeks since Diana first visited me for her first treatment. It was her wish to begin lactating once more. She was also curious to find out how much milk she could produce under optimal conditions.

After researching the subject online I offered her a course of treatments designed to get her producing milk again.

After a few sessions she began to produce some milk but not in the quantities that either of us expected. However that all changed last week.

At the end of our last session Diana and I were surprised to see that her milk production had suddenly increased by nearly double.

When she appeared at my door for her latest session she dropped not one, but two bombshells on me.

"I have great news. I'm pregnant," She said with a big grin on her face.

"I'm glad," I told her, "I knew you would eventually become pregnant. It was just a mater of time, considering the way we have sex, it was almost a sure thing."

"I have something else to tell you," She said with a more serious expression on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My husband and I are very happy that I am pregnant."

"Husband?" I asked, somewhat stunned.

"I thought it best not to tell you."

I didn't say a word, but my look must have betrayed my thoughts.

"I divorced my first husband thirteen years ago. This is my second husband. We were married two and a half years ago. We both wanted at least one child together. He warned me that he had a low sperm count, but we gave it a reasonable try anyway. We tried for more than a year but nothing happened."

Diana paused and looked into my eyes, "So we decided that I should find a suitable man to impregnate me. We agreed that any other fun that I had along the way would just be icing on the cake."

I thought about this for a moment. I wasn't quite sure if I was upset or relieved.

"So what now?" I asked, expecting her to tell me that her visits would end.

"Well," She began, "I would like to continue my treatments," She said with a smile.

"Why?" I asked, "You got what you and your husband wanted. I got you pregnant."

"I would still like to see just how much milk you can manage to get from me. I would like to produce as much as I can.

My kids are grown up and It's been a long time since I nursed a baby. I want to use my milk to feed my new baby and I plan to donate the excess to a nursing mothers group in my area."

"It sounds like you have this all planned out," I said.

"I've thought about it for a long time. I really wanted another baby. I want to nurse it, and I want to let other babies get nourishment from my milk.

Besides," She said with a smile growing across her face, "I'm not ready to give up the great sex we've been having. I told my husband that you make me cum more than any man I ever met. If you're willing we can do it until I am in my eighth month."

"You told him that?" I asked.

"I tell him everything. He gets turned on by knowing that other men are having sex with me. He also enjoys hearing me tell him about it."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, I could relate her husband's desires. I understand the excitement some husbands get from knowing their wife's sexual needs are being satisfied by another man. Satisfied in ways that he never could do for her.

"Did you prepare yourself for this secession like I instructed you," I asked.

"Yes sir, I bathed, douched my pussy, and had an enema, just as you instructed. I am clean, inside and out."

"OK then, let's get to it. Let's make some milk," I said.

I took her into my exam room and instructed her to kneel in front of me to receive my collar. I looked at her kneeling before me and suddenly had second thoughts about putting my collar on her.

Diana looked up into my eyes and spoke softly to me, "I belong to you as long as I wear your collar."

"What if I put it on and don't remove it?" I countered.

"Then I will stay here with you."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"He will understand. He knows how I am," She said.

"Remove all of your clothing," I told her.

Diana quickly complied piling her clothes in a nearby chair.

I put the collar on her and pulled her leash to force her to follow me. I sat in a chair and pulled her leash until her face was inches from my crotch.

I reached out an gently stroked her hair with my hand as a man would pet his favorite pet.

"So you wanted a baby from me," I said.

"Yes sir," She replied.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and let it hang just inches from her face, but pulled her leash when she tried to move her mouth closer to it.

"Is that all you want, just one baby?" I asked.

Diana lifted her head up to look me in the eyes, "I will gladly accept as many babies as you wish to give me," She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm very sure master," Diana's voice trembled as she spoke.

"What if I decide to keep giving you more?"

"I will do it," She began to breath harder.

"What about your husband?"

"He will understand. We both understood from the beginning that you would give us as many children as you wished."

It was clear that she was becoming very excited by the prospect of having more babies. It was clear that she wanted more, but how many more. That was the question.

"I have not decided if I will give you more babies just yet. I will think about it and let you know.," I told her.

"Yes master," She replied meekly.

I pulled her face closer to my cock, "Time to get to work," I told her.

To this, she eagerly complied, quickly taking my cock into her mouth.

I reached over to a mini refrigerator next to me and pulled out a cold beer. I opened the beer and leaned back into my chair to enjoy the events that were unfolding.

As I sipped my beer I pondered my new circumstances. The situation had indeed changed. Diana and her husband's willingness to have as many children as she could produce opened up a whole new world of possibilities for our future playtimes.

Diana was getting near the end of her child bearing years, so I could only realistically expect to give her two, perhaps three babies at the most.

As far as milk production was concerned, I calculated that she could go on producing for several more years if she was maintained on a strict diet and carefully maintained.

"A lot of possibilities," I thought, "A lot of possibilities indeed".

I finished my beer and set it down. I felt my orgasm getting closer. That warm rush of pleasure was was on it's way and I was waiting to receive it. I also wanted to make sure Diana was ready to receive it so I pulled her leash to bring her even closer to me.

"Yes," I said, "That's it. Here it comes," I said as my seed began to flood her mouth.

I leaned my head back into the chair just in time to feel the pleasure from my orgasm wash over me.

I waited for several minutes as Diana continued sucking me and consuming everything my cock would give to her.

I reached out and put my hand on top of her head, then stroked her hair softly, "Good girl," I said, "now get up on the table and let's see how much milk you can produce.

I strapped her down on the table face down with her ample tits hanging below the table. I bent down to examine each of them individually.

"Have you been using lotion on them, like I instructed?" I said without looking at her.

"Yes master," She replied.

I ran my hand across each of them. Their softness confirmed that she had indeed been following my instructions about caring for them.

"They feel fuller than usual," I remarked, as I cupped them both in my hands.

Diana giggled.

I looked at her quizzically, "What was that for?"

"I've been leaking milk out of them constantly for two days. I think they're making milk in anticipation of coming here. They're leaking so much I had to get a breast pump to relieve some of the pressure."

I squeezed one of her nipples and milk began to drip out of it.

"OK, let's see how much there is in them," I said.

I started the milking machine and connected it to each of her tits. Milk began flowing immediately.

I walked around behind her and observed that her pussy was already visibly wet. I eased my cock into her with one smooth motion then, having second thoughts, I pulled it all the way out.

This caused Diana to moan loudly, "Oh please, don't tease me. Give it to me please," She pleaded.

I walked over to a table, picked up a tube of personal lubricant, and returned to my position behind her. I pushed my cock back into her very wet pussy and started to pump it in and out of her slowly.

"Perfect fit," I thought. As I continued pumping my cock in and out of her, I wondered how her pussy would feel to me after Diana had her baby.

I put some of the lube on my finger and rubbed it around the opening of her ass.

Diana's body tensed suddenly, surprised by my unannounced invasion.

"Relax," I told her.

Diana was already pregnant, so my primary objective was complete. I decided to take this opportunity to explore the one remaining part of her body that I had not yet visited.

I continued lubricating the opening to her ass until I was ready to enter it.

"Please be gentle with me master," Diana pleaded.

I lined the head of my cock with the opening of her hole and rubbed it in the lube to make it easier to penetrate her.

Diana's ass squirmed against her restraints as I pushed the head of my cock into her tight ass and pulled it back slightly in order to get more lubrication where it was needed.

I then began pushing my cock deeper into her as I listened to her cry out.

"Oh my God. You're fucking my ass!" She cried.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked.

"Yes, but only once, but it was a long time ago."

I pushed deeper wanting go plant my cock as deep as it could go.

"It's starting to hurt master," She whined.

I pushed a little deeper and then withdrew it a few inches to add more lubrication to my shaft.

I eased my cock deeper. The extra lubrication helped greatly, and before long I had it buried to the hilt in her tight ass.

"How does that feel," I asked.

"It's starting to feel better, "She replied."

I pumped my cock in and out of her ass progressively faster. Her ass clamped down on the shaft of my cock as it traveled in and out of her, giving me an incredible sensation.

"It feels much better now," She said.

I continued pumping my cock steadily in and out of her. Diana began moaning, softly at first, then quickly louder.

"Oh God," She exclaimed, "I'm coming....Oh God that feels good!"

I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build.

"OH fuck! I never knew it could feel like this," She cried, as I pushed harder.

Her body began to spasm, bucking hard with the peak of her climax. My cock could feel her movements while it was buried deep inside of her. I felt the first jerk of my cock, signaling the arrival of my own climax.

My hear began to spin as my cock delivered a load of cum deep into her bowels.

"Now It's complete," I thought to myself.

I held still keeping my cock as deep as it could go while I pumped the last of my semen into her. The sensation of my climax was still washing over me.

"Did you enjoy that, " She asked.

I remained silent for a moment, still enjoying the sensation of the moment.

After a moment I said, "Yes, I enjoyed it very much."

I held my cock still as she used her ass to playfully squeeze it a few times.

"I could get used to this," She said.

"So could I," I said, as I slowly slid my cock out of her, "I think we'll have to do that more often."

I stepped over to the sink and washed myself off with soap and warm water.

I looked back at Diana, "Want some more?" I asked.

Diana smiled brightly, "As much as you want to give me," She said.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that, because I have a surprise for you," I told her.

I hadn't planned on introducing her to my latest addition to my collection of tools until a later secession, but the circumstances were now much different.

"What's the surprise?" She asked.

I opened a box that was situated at the other side of the room and pulled out my newest tool.

I had added four mounting points to the exam table to quickly and easily attach the tool to it.

"What is it?" She asked again.

"I think you will like this very much," I told her, as I attached it to the table.

My newest tool was a motorized fucking machine that I had purchased and then modified it to attach to my exam table. It has four interchangeable ends to simulate different cock sizes.

It featured electronic adjustments for speed and depth of stroke.

I walked back to the box again and pulled out a small vibrator.

Diana's curiosity was getting the best of her, "What are you doing back there?"

"Relax," I said, as I stepped up behind her, applied lubricant to the vibrator, and inserted it into her ass.

"Oh, that feels good," She said, as I turned the vibrator.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yes, it feels great," She replied, softly moaning.

I aligned the machine until the tip if the dildo was less than an inch from the opening of her pussy. I selected a medium size end attachment, about six inches long and of medium thickness for her first experience.

I applied adequate lubrication to it and manually pushed it forward, inserting it into her pussy.

"How does that feel," I asked.

"I'd rather have yours," She replied.

I pushed the dildo deeper into her, feeling the resistance to it disappear. I slid it in and out of her several more times until I was satisfied that she was well lubricated.

"Are you ready," I asked.

"Yes," She replied, her breathing growing faster.

I switched on the machine and set it to slowly plunge the dildo in and out of her with a medium stroke of approximately three inches.

"Hows that?" I asked.

"Oh, it feels great. Where did you get this?"

"Oh, it's just a little something I picked up."

"I could really grow to like this," She said with a giggle.

I increased the speed a little and lengthened the stroke.

Diana moaned loudly, "Oh yes, I like that very much," She moaned.

I walked to the head of the table and slid my semi hard cock into her mouth, "Here, something to keep your mouth occupied," I told her.

Diana began sucking me with much enthusiasm, but quickly lost her rhythm when she was overcome by an orgasm.

I watched her as she lay there engulfed by the waves of pleasure washing over her. I reached down and stroked her hair softly.

"Enjoy it my pet. You've been a good girl. Enjoy your reward."

After awhile I pulled my cock out of her mouth, went to the fridge and grabbed another beer. I stood there sipping my beer and surveying the scene before me. This had turned out much better than I had imagined it would.

Diana was now being consumed a series of orgasms, each one preceded by loud moans.

I bent down and put my face close to hers. I could see beads of sweat on the side of her face.

"Are you having a good time," I asked her jokingly.

Diana started to answer but was overcome by another orgasm.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said with a smile.

I kissed her cheek and then went to the back of the table to check to see if she still had adequate lubrication.

On look and it was clear that she had more than enough. I could clearly see her juices dripping out of her pussy and down into a growing puddle on the floor.

"I think she likes it," I mused to myself, as I tossed a towel over the puddle.

I let her continue to be fucked by this machine for another fifteen minutes before stopping it.

"How was that?" I asked, as I pulled the machine away from the table and sat it on the counter for later cleaning.

Diana was clearly exhausted by her experience, "Oh man," She muttered, " I have never cum like that in my whole life. That thing is addicting," She said.

"It cost me twelve hundred dollars," I told her, "I wanted to get some use out of it, just in case you changed your mind and decided not to come here anymore."

I bent down to shut down the milking machine and was confronted with a puddle of milk on the floor. The jar that I used to collect her milk had overflowed onto the floor.

"It looks like I'm going to need a bigger jar for next time. I also think you'll need to be milked every day from now on," I said, holding up the overflowing jar.

"I agree," she cooed, "I will start coming every day for milking, and whatever else you wish to do to me. I don't ever want this to end."

I unstrapped her and took her to a shower where we both climbed in and showered together. The feeling of the warm water and holding her wet, naked body next to me felt intoxicating to me. I didn't want our secessions to end either.

ep703
ep703
1,032 Followers