Milk in the Times of Drought Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hands on the mattress end behind her head and closed her legs around his back as her body begged for more.

"Fuck" she would let out, feeling a rising rush go through her as her nipples began to leak again.

Robert was more than happy to take command and thrust furiously into her, going about 80 mph, or at least that's how it felt under so much sexual adrenaline.

He held her body in his powerful hands, caressing her stomach and going back up to her breasts as he fucked her, not avoiding the very rapidly growing tension in his balls and the strong "sneezy" sensation that was quickly pulsing up and down his shaft and on his head.

Her nipples sent shocks of tension down to her pussy and moreso now that he reclaimed his mouth upon them to receive the milk that she was providing him with. The cock was making her clit swell and her sensation was growing like flocks of birds in her stomach. She found her body instinctively returning the humping as her climax began to rise and build. He grabbed her ass and began to brutally stab her with his cock as he drank her milk. Her climax came to summit as she hugged him close and let out a series of moans of ecstasy and pleasure.

Robert knew she wasn't letting go and let her climax sequence out further. She felt his thrusting becoming more drawing back. This meant to her that he was about to come and wanted to pull out just in case. She prevented it by hooking her legs even tighter around his back and Robert had no other choice than to comply.

He went full force once more and hugged her hard as he rammed his cock furiously into her as he felt his cock exploding like fireworks into her. She returned more of her own thrusting, experiencing another round of climax as she felt the hot come fill her pussy up. They both collapsed down, trying to catch each other's breaths. Robert pulled out and laid next to her, both smiling at each other and sort of giggling.

"You are fucking amazing" She told him.

"Are you kidding me, you were amazing, I mean you're just so incredibly sexy" Robert responded sounding like a fanboy.

"I love your milk, and your tits...oh man..." he went on.

Rafaella laughed and looked giddy as if she'd just been revitalized. She'd gone too long without a great compliment and without any sex for that matter. She wanted more.

"Well then baby, mama has more milk for you" she said as she moved her body over to his face.

Her breasts hung over his lips and she brought her left breast back into his mouth feeling another milk let-down building up and he was more than happy to start sucking again.

12