Milk is Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really sorry for hurting you, again. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" She began to break silence.

I gave her a confident answer, so as not to appear desperate either and said, "You've already done it, you've invited me to dinner, and provided me with a drink."

Her expression was angelic; she smiled and nodded, and I could almost sense a tiny hint of disappointment.

But then I added, "I'm the one who invaded your home, can I do anything to help or make up for the fear you might have had?"

She chuckled and said, "I wasn't afraid, but I appreciate your concern."

She downed the last of her wine and set the glass down, the first time it was not in her hands since she had cracked open the bottle.

"There is one thing I do need help with though" she said with a soft expression, almost as if trying to convince me with her charm.

"Anything" I said.

My glass was done, and her eyes followed my hand sliding it away from me on the table and back to me.

"As I said..." she began slowly and nervously, "I still have to pump a lot, and produce quite an abundance of milk. It's just that it's been so, so, so long since...well...since Harry, that I miss..."

She seemed very hesitant at this point, and I had a feeling where this was going to lead so I calmed her.

"Sydney, you've been such a strong and patient woman, I can help you with anything, anything to make you feel happy."

She smiled and sighed calmly and finally gathered her courage once more.

"It's been so long that I haven't had a proper let-down and would prefer the natural way of release than a pump, does that make sense?" she asked hoping I had caught on.

Luckily for her I was one step ahead.

"Sydney, as your friend and guest, I'd love to help you out with this, but I feel it's only fair if I have your consent first if I ask you more appropriately. Sydney, may I nurse from your breasts?" I asked with the most confidence I had ever bestowed in front of any woman.

Sydney beamed and nodded, "yes you may Alonso."

She got up and took my hand. I got up and was led into her own room. She closed it and set the light off so that a dim night-light in the corner of the room gave the scenery a more intimate feel.

"Could you wait for me on the bed while I get more comfortable?" she asked softly.

I obliged and sat watching her approach her closet and turn the light on in the passage. Her back was towards me and all I could see was her silhouette of her unbuttoning her shirt and letting it drop to the floor. Her pants followed and then I watched as her hands reached to her back to release her bra.

"You should probably get comfortable too" she said. With that, and as I saw her bra fall to the floor in front of her, I took off my shorts and my shirt.

I saw her grab a night robe from the hangers next to where she had disrobed and quickly enveloped her nude torso in it. Finally, she exited the closet and walked out with a gorgeous smile. I joked with her a little and said, "that looked like quite a mighty bra that fell off your shoulders."

She smiled some more and sat down on the bed next to me and said, "Double D".

The red robe that covered her body began to come apart as she sat with her back towards the headrest and a pillow for support. She didn't expose her breasts just yet and asked me to lie on her lap.

"Gee, I kind of hope you still have plenty of room, it feels like you're going to get a lot to eat here" she teased. I could smell a sweet aroma wafting from her chest and finally she pulled the robe away from her left breast.

It was one of the greatest sights I would ever come to witness. They were a softly sun-kissed tone that were topped with a pink areola and nipple. Her breasts were just as sexy, if not even more now as they had been in college. I recalled her giving me a disapproving look one time in class after staring at her cleavage once, but here I was now.

"Yeah, usually I have to pump at this hour, so my breasts are pretty full now. C'mon sweetie, empty me" she said as she held her left breast with her right hand in an offering for my mouth.

I took no steps back as my lips brushed against the nipple that she pressed against them, and parted. I brought my mouth to accept and pull in as much of her breast as possible and began to suck. Her nipple rested on my tongue and moved my mouth rhythmically as if I was sucking and chewing lightly with my lips and gums. I had read this technique in a few eroticas before and naturally was testing it out.

I could feel her breathing picking up as her hand squeezed and pumped her breast. I was holding her waist as I was being fed, and my left hand rested on her thigh. I could tell she was only wearing her bottoms under the remainder of the robe, but I stayed within bounds.

I continued to suck, with my mind traveling a thousand miles an hour, still not believing that I was suckling from one of the sexiest women I had ever fantasized about, and then I felt it...

I heard her let out a small sigh of relief, or perhaps pleasure, but I could feel a growing, water-like and sweet sensation growing from my tongue, but then it would envelope it. It was growing rapidly and the sensation was embodied in the form of a warm liquid that quickly filled my cheeks. I swallowed my first mouthful of milk and sucked for more.

Sydney tossed her head back, enjoying the sensation she felt as her milk escaped her without the hard tugging of artificial parts. She was organically releasing her body's composition into a natural, hungry mouth, of a man she was fondly attracted to, of a newfound potential lover.

Sydney's own body was beginning to rapidly grow into a heavy arousal as my tongue was brushing and begging her breast for more. I could feel her breath grow and her milk easily rushed into my mouth. The more I sucked, the more I received. I would follow this routine for a solid five minutes: suck, collect, swallow, suck, collect, swallow.

She bent her head down and placed kisses on my head. My free hand traveled up from her thigh to her abdomen, slowly but surely, attempting my way up to her free breast. To my surprise, I felt moisture and realized that her let-down had triggered her other breast to release as well.

Slyly, I trickled my hand up and placed my palm above the leaking nipple. I could tell she accepted as I felt a soft chuckle that was followed by a very bluntly sexual moan.

I lightly squeezed the free breast as I gave her other a strong suck. My eyes watched her reaction as I did and I just saw her gaping mouth and closed eyes react from sheer sexual pleasure. Her moan was not suppressed and I tugged at her nipple with my thumb and index finger, sending a jet of milk in the air and landing on me. She moaned again, but then softly warned me.

"Hey now, don't waste too much. Stuff's almost better than currency."

I agreed and just left my hand resting on the free breast. I continued to feast on her left breast, feeling her heartbeat intensify and her breath deepen. I estimated that I had nursed for almost 15 minutes, until I knew that the flooding from the right side, needed taken care of.

I softened my latch and let her left breast slide out from between my lips. I got up and readjusted to place myself ready for her right breast. The whole time I had shifted I watched her eyes follow my erection. She watched as my boxers had peaked as a result of it.

Easily, she prepared for me to latch onto her right breast, watched me consume it and then placed my free hand, (now my right), back onto her left breast.

The milk took no mercy against my mouth and almost instantly flooded it again. It was so sweet, so thin, almost like coconut water, but so damn sweet! It's like how frosted flakes makes the milk at the bottom of the bowl taste but in a much thinner, warmer sensation.

"Oh my god..." Sydney would repeat softly. I toyed with her free breast and tugged a little, squirting small sprays, causing her to moan without hesitation.

Her hand... It slid from the bottom of my abdomen and under my boxers. She grabbed my cock and then toyed with my balls. I was perhaps the only other man she's touched since her husband, but she was no longer shy. She clutched my cock in her soft palm and began to give me a glorious handjob. It was like two ghosts had met each other, and found sexual oasis.

I kept drinking, and I could feel her hips squirming a little, almost as if she wanted to buck. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I could see it in her eyes as well as she looked down into mine.

I released her breast with a wet 'plop' and shifted my body to kneel parallel to her. She kept looking into my eyes as I pulled her legs around my waist. Her elbows supported her as he arched her back and relinquished her body to me. I exchanged kisses and sucks to each of her breasts and kissed her neck.

Her eyes came back to meet mine and we dove into a very hot and passionate kiss. I yanked my boxers off as we did and then I pushed her onto her back as I began to pull at her red bottoms. They were thin and floral patterned. She knew she wanted to be fucked tonight.

I pulled them and lifted her legs to throw them across the room. I looked into her eyes and gestured for permission as my head met her lips. She wrapped her legs further around me and I shoved my way into her, carefully not causing overreaction. After all it had been a while since either of us had any sex.

"Oh yes, please, Alonso, I want it all!" she said, letting all the suppressed moaning out as she did. I did not hesitate and began to brutally plow into her. I just couldn't help it, and she was no stranger to our newfound adrenaline.

I held her hips with my hands smacking my way. I then grabbed her ass, picked her up, and sat so that she'd ride me. As she bucked to her pleasure, she placed her tits in front of my face so that I could continue drinking her milk.

I continued on the right, where I left off and her milk dribbled out with no effort of stopping. With my mouth on her tits and my cock in her, she was not far from going far off the edge.

I felt her vaginal muscles tighten and her milk sprayed even stronger as her orgasm rushed through her like a stampede. She moaned loudly, without any hesitation. It was all so much for me to take in and picked her up again.

I set her back down in missionary and prepared to pound her some more. She was mine. All mine. She was going to be my survival in this apocalyptic world, my elixir, my love.

I kept fucking her madly for what seemed like an eternity but my lack of sex was costing my endurance. It was evident that it was the same as well for her as she began to load up another climatic wave.

"Alonso" she said as her face expressed a nearing orgasm.

"Yeah?" I responded in mid breath.

"Just do it. Knock me up. It's federal law now. I want you and your baby. Just do it. Come in me so that you can have my milk foreveee-" she said as she came once more. Her words helped and I came the hardest I had ever come in all of my existence, post-apocalyptic or not.

I collapsed next to her, my cock soaking with the combination of both of our secretions. I caught my breath, my head still pounding from earlier, but I was feeling a lot better than before. My exit from the ghost town had been well worth it. Sydney was going to be mine now.

"Alonso, I'm going to want to do this again and again. You'll drink my milk everyday? I really don't wish to keep pumping as often as I did alone" she pleaded.

I rolled over to face her and kissed her some more. She returned it passionately.

I looked into her eyes and said, "It would be criminal not to, as well as it would be not to put a baby in you. It'll be our baby Sydney."

She smiled with a few tears in her eyes and said, "It will be Alonso...ummm...but for now, could you help me some more with my breasts they're still pretty full."

"Don't mind if I do" I said as I scooted my body to place her breasts back into my mouth. I latched right back on and peacefully feasted my woman's milk. My cock was no stranger again as it began to come back to life, relishing the taste of her milk once again filling my cheeks.

Though we are alone together in this random Texas prairie, we were destined for much, much more.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12