Milk Me Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
513 Followers

Todd reached out to touch the one of her boobs that had now worked itself entirely free from the robe but Inger backed away before he could fondle it. She covered it again with the robe and smiled at his eagerness.

"Patience, patience young man. We have spent all the time we can this morning without arousing suspicion. You need to go home now. I want you to agree to a few conditions and if you do I promise you the best three weeks of your life."

"Anything!" Todd immediately exclaimed.

"First. Your mother must not suspect anything about this."

Todd nodded in immediate agreement.

"Second you need to be here only between five and seven in the morning. You can't come over any other times. It should only take an hour to milk the cows which will leave us plenty of time for other fun."

"Ok."

"Third. I don't want you to masturbate, at least to completion. I want your boy balls full when I administer a proper milking. You can touch yourself and jerk it some. Just don't come. I'll know if you do."

Precum was now flowing freely and seeping through his denim as Todd absorbed all of this and shivered in anticipatory delight.

"Fourth. I might ask you to say certain things, to do certain things. I would like you to do as I ask. You won't be sorry."

"Whatever you say Mrs Jensen."

"Good. Now finish up your breakfast and head on home. Take some of the fresh milk back with you. I want your Momma to know that you're getting something out of this. I wouldn't want her to think I'm taking advantage of you."

With that Inger leaned over and kissed the awestruck teen, teasing his mouth with her tongue as she groped his erection through his jeans.

"Go on now. See you tomorrow. Bright and early, but not before five. I have a feeling I'm going to need my rest."

********

The next series of days were an introduction to heaven for the eager teen. When he arrived promptly at five they set out to the barn to commence the milking. It took less than the hour Inger had budgeted probably because Todd worked so efficiently in order to get to his own milking.

The first morning she allowed him to fondle and play with her naked breasts. She showed him how she liked them to be touched and licked and explained that all women were different in the way they liked theirs played with. He would need to ask what they liked and observe their reactions.

"Did your girlfriends like to have their titties played with?"

"One sure did. I think she came when I was sucking on her nipples and rubbing her through her pants down there. She wouldn't let me put my hand inside her pants though."

"I'll let you touch me Todd. I'll let you touch me everywhere and show you how I like to be touched, but not this morning. This morning I'm going to touch you. Now take off those pants and lay here on your back."

Almost before the sentence was completed

Todd had peeled off his jeans and underwear and his erection slapped up against his pale abdomen.

"Oh my goodness! We are the eager beaver aren't we?"

Todd lay naked from the waist down on his back atop the blanket Inger had placed on the barn straw.

She squatted down with her legs straddling one of his so that he could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy through her sheer panties and see the wisps of blonde pubic hair peeking through the leg band. It was a provocative pair which Inger had not worn for a very long time. They made her feel like a tigress and she was now eyeing her prey.

She wanted to make this last and be very memorable for the frantic youth wriggling beneath her.

She had to make the first touch count.

"Todd, I'm going to take your cock by the base and squeeze real hard. This is because you look like you are ready to pop right now and I want you to enjoy a nice thorough milking. I may tug on your balls a bit and squeeze the base of your dick when I sense you getting close. Are you ok with that?"

"Anything Mrs Jensen."

"Also Todd, Don't call me Mrs Jensen. You can call me Inger for now."

"Ok Inger, anything you... Ooooh! That feels so good."

Inger had wrapped one hand around his throbbing dick and then as she had warned squeezed him hard near the base with her other hand until his imminent eruption feelings subsided.

He was beginning to lose some of his turgor when she slowly stroked down on his shaft with her right hand, her left hand remaining in place but releasing its orgasm denying death grip and awaiting its return to action.

As her right hand continued its slow decent Todd's foreskin peeled back over his lovely bulbous mushroom cock-head. Ingers mouth watered and it took great restraint on her part not to take him into her mouth and taste the boy right then.

She resisted and stroked his cock slowly and deliberately. On each upstroke she would run her thumb back and forth coating the sensitive underside of the shaft near the tip with his freely flowing precum. On the downstroke she would have peeled the foreskin back taut and would tickle and graze his balls with her delicate fingernails.

Inger had to squeeze and delay his orgasm three or four more times during this first exquisitely torturous milking.

Her mouth hovered over his hardon and she dribbled her saliva down onto him in order to slicken him up for her ministrations.

Todd moaned and Ooohed and Aaahed throughout his jerking session. He felt her grinding herself against his thigh and flexed from time to time to give her a jolt and let her know that he knew she was getting off on this.

Finally after about forty minutes it was getting close to seven and Inger said.

"Are you ready to give me your cream now?"

"Oh yes. Please! Am I ever ready?"

"Good. I want you to do something for me honey. Actually to say something for me."

Inger had stopped stroking him and was lightly tickling his overfilled balls.

"Sure Inger. Whatever you want. Just make me come. Please!"

"I want you to call me mommy. I know I'm not your mommy but I'd like you to do it. I want you to say Milk me mommy. Can you do that for me my sweet boy?"

"Yes! Yes! Milk me mommy. Please milk me."

Todd had not paused to ponder the strangeness of the request and would have agreed to almost anything to explode.

Inger shivered with delight at the words and ground down harder on his thigh rocking her sopping panties back and forth on the well muscled limb.

"Oh yes baby boy. mommy will milk you. mommy wants all of your cream."

She began to stroke his shaft furiously with both hands, lubrication being provided from his precum and her ample supply of drool.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna shoot. Im going to come!"

"Yes. Do it. Do it for mommy. Spray it. Spray momm..."

Ingers exhortation was cut short by Todds first volley exploding up and into her face, some of it reaching her open mouth. Several more bursts followed and Inger directed these toward her naked breasts which Todd took great pleasure in thoroughly coating with his built up jizz load. When his orgasm was reduced to a slow ooze Todd looked up to see Inger coming down from her own heightened state of arousal. She had soaked his thigh with her orgasm and had swallowed the wad of semen which had found her open mouth.

Todd thought she looked extra sexy with his come decorating her face, hair. and breasts.

He said the first thing that came into his head and it was the perfect thing.

"You're a mess mommy."

"Thanks to you I am, you naughty boy. Now get dressed and go home. I have to wash up before I go into town later. Did you like that?"

"You know I did."

"Good. Save mommy another load for tomorrow."

*******

Each of the next several days was much the same but also very different. Todd wondered at the kink of his having to call Mrs Jensen mommy to help her get off. He had no doubt that it was her trigger. He chose not to dwell too long on the probable implications. He understood that if he played along he was going to experience sexual delights on a daily basis and that was enough for his hormone addled teenage brain to process.

After each days start of milking the cows Inger had a new sexual surprise in store for him.

One day it was fucking her beautiful full breasts until he sprayed all over them and her face again. Of course he had to say milk me mommy. Milk me with your titties. Milk me with your milk jugs. She had liked it especially when he had ad libbed the milk jugs line. He was pretty sure she had orgasmed while frigging herself as she heard the line.

"Oh you bad bad boy." was what she said after he had soaked her.

Another morning she let him explore her pussy with his fingers and he got to feel inside her velvety slick smoothness and imagine what it would feel like wrapped around his virginal dick. She orgasmed several times while she demonstrated how he should play with her pussy.

And of course she milked him dry every morning. Each milking lasting over thirty minutes before he was permitted to explode. He was building tremendous stamina as a lover Inger thought proudly. He was going to make the future women in his life so very happy, almost as happy as he was making this now merry widow happy.

She milked him with her feet, to which she had taken care to apply toenail polish. She used butter as a lubricant which the farm had in ample supply. Todd found this a little strange but also very exciting.

Inger would always sense when he was getting close and he would be required to speak his lines. They were coming more easily to him now and he was varying them for her pleasure. She would masturbate herself openly when he said them and she would more often than not come when he squirted.

"Milk me mommy. Your boy needs to come. Please milk me. Only you can milk me mommy. You know best. You can make it squirt mommy. You can do it. You do it best. Ooooh mommy."

One morning she milked him with her ass cheeks. This was a special surprise and Todd was only able to hold out about ten minutes under the delightful pressure. Inger had lubed him up with butter with her usually expert handjob and had then peeled off her panties and straddled his abdomen facing away from him.

She looked over her shoulder at him as her ass cheeks settled down on his rigid cock.

"I'm going to slide back and forth and milk your beautiful cock with my ass. Would you like that baby?"

"Oh yes mommy. Very much."

Inger slid back and forth clenching and gripping the virgin cock with her well toned ass, milking him as she always did. Todd could see her asshole when she bent forward and wanted so badly to slide his cock up inside. He wanted to be inside her asshole, or her pussy, or her mouth. He wanted to penterate her but he remained patient. He was sure his time would come. He just watched his cock head emerge from the gripping butt cheeks time and again each time coming closer to release.

She was grinding herself against him the entire time and was very close to coming herself.

Todd sensed this and said the words.

"Milk me mommy. With your ass. Come for me mommy. Come on my hard cock while you milk me. Squirt for me while you make me squirt. Oooh mommy. Yesss!!"

With that said a rope of come erupted from the teenagers cock and sprayed the length of his chest. It narrowly missed getting him in his own face as he turned just in time but did shoot several feet beyond him onto the barn straw. Inger came as well and soaked his cock and scrotum with her juices. She swung around and off him and then bent her head to lick up all of the jizz covering his abdomen and chest. When she reached his softening cock she licked the last of the come from the tip and then gave it a kiss.

"Tomorrow mommy will milk that with her mouth. Now you best be getting home young man."

*******

Inger was quite ready for the explosion that occurred in her mouth as the teens cock swelled and then spasmed. She did he best to keep all of her reward but some dribbled out and onto her heaving breasts.

Todd gasped with the exctacy of exploding into this sexy womans mouth and when she swallowed what he was pumping it drove him even wilder.

"My oh my. What a lovely tasting load you saved for mommy. I am going to love sucking on this nice cock for the next week until you have to leave. Is there anything else you might like to do?"

"Oh yes. I'd like to fuck."

"No you naughty boy. We couldn't fuck. I could milk you with my little kitten though. My kitten likes cream, especially boy cream. Could you give my kitten some cream tomorrow?"

This was getting weirder every day but Todd would have said anything at this point to get his dick inside her.

"Yes mommy. Of course. Milk me with your kitten and I'll give her lots of cream. I'll give her cream all week."

And he did. Every day of that last week in early August 1971 young Todd Walker pumped his boy cream into the kitten of Mrs Jensen. The first day she straddled him and sank down on his virginal rod and she let him come after a few strokes. Feeling him splash inside her set off her own orgasm. They fucked for two hour that morning.

Inger had taken to getting up and milking the cows at four so that they would have the full time for their frolics. The tendinitis to her hands was a made up story from the beginning and she was a much more efficient milker than Todd was. She didn't want to waste any of her valuable boy-toy time on mundane farm chores.

This was a week of bliss for her and she was going to hate to see it end. It had been too long since she had enjoyed herself like this and she was eager to savor every moment, to enjoy every sensation.

She felt that if Todd enjoyed it as much as she did he would make time for her when he came home from college breaks even after he started dating young beautiful coeds.

She needn't have worried.

Todd was already thinking about his first return trip home and hoping that Inger would want to continue their play time together.

During their last week she showed him many different positions for fucking. She seemed to especially like being taken from behind while he groped and fondled her hanging breasts.

On the second to last day she let him take her ass.

This was something she had only done once before but she wanted him to want her so she was offering all she had.

"Get the butter for mommy will you dear?" She had said over her shoulder while he was driving into her from behind. "It's right behind you. I brought it out for a special treat. I want you to coat your dick with it and work some into mommy's brown hole. Mommy wants to milk you with her asshole. Would you like that?"

Todd had pulled out of her steaming pussy and was already lathering his cock and her asshole in response. None other was needed.

He lined himself up and she pushed back onto his well lubed dick. They both let out a sigh of pleasure as he sank into her tight channel to the root of his hardon.

"Oooh yes. Milk me mommy. Milk me with that beautiful tight asshole. I want to give you my cream."

"Pump it baby. Fill it up. Mommy wants it all. Oooh yes!!" Inger hissed as his hot seed coated her rectal walls.

When he pulled out and lay exhausted on his back he was delightfully shocked to feel her mouth on him again, licking the spent jizz, butter, and ass juices from his re-hardening cock.

"That was delightful young man. You have to promise to come see me when you are back home."

"You know I will Mrs Jensen. You know I will. We still have tomorrow as well. One last milking for the road."

As he got up to get dressed to return home the cows mooed contentedly munching their straw.

ualmech88
ualmech88
513 Followers
12