Milk Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
A man becomes a nurse for an odd Hospital.
1.7k words
4.24
90.7k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim kissed his wife on the forehead before he left for work. Today he would be starting his new job. He just completed his classes to be a nurse, and the company SmartMed picked him up almost immediately. He had always heard things about male nurses being a sort of funny profession, but the pay was right and he was excited to get started. SmartMed was a company that handled strange medical cases. They required smart nurses who showed a lot of promise, with a sturdy head and a lot of drive. Jim wasn't one to brag, but he was at the top of his class, and he felt he deserved this immediate jump into the working world.

He was 5'8 and skinny, which paired well with his wife, who was similar at 5'4. He had short brown hair and brown eyes, and could generally be considered handsome. His wife was quite pretty, with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. They had been married for about a year, and she had worked to get him through nursing school. Things were about to really pick up for the two.

He arrived at the office, which was really more of a hospital. It was enormous, stacked ten stories high, with a cafeteria, library, game room, and all of the other works. He approached his recruiter, John.

"Good morning, Jim!" he said, sipping on some coffee.

"Hey there Sir. I'm excited to get started."

"That's the spirit. So, we figured we'd just throw you in and see how you handle yourself. We'll provide you with the paperwork, and all of the vitals and such. We're going to stick you with one of our regulars. She has a lactation issue."

"Lactation?" I asked.

"Yes. She overproduces milk. Her breasts are enormous due to this issue. She's a pretty big girl to begin with, but this issue has blown her to absurd proportions. You will need to make sure she is adequately milked. Her name is Rachel."

I swallowed hard. I knew this place was a facility for bizarre issues, but I hadn't really planned for this. I wonder what my wife would think if she knew I was hanging around a girl with huge breasts. It was always a fantasy of mine to be with a large breasted girl. She was definitely not endowed, and it had come up here and there in our relationship.

We walked to a door on the third floor. "Here she is," John said. He pushed the door open. "Let us know if you need anything." With that, he walked away, and I stepped into the room. Inside was what looked like a fairly normal apartment, maybe a studio. It was far from a hospital room, that much is certain. In front of me was a couch, and a girl with brown hair was sitting on it, facing away from me. I could only see the back of her head. She was watching something on TV.

I walked to the side of the couch and said "Hi Rachel."

She turned. She was chubby, there was no mistaking that, but she wasn't really fat. She actually had a cute face, with brown eyes complimenting her curly brown hair. She was wearing short shorts, which displayed her thick, tanned legs. But what dominated her upper body had to be her breasts. They were positively huge, literally the size of beach balls. She had on a green tank top and a white undershirt, both of which were being stretched to their limits. My eyes were probably popping out of my skull, as I had never seen boobs of this size. She had a sort of uncomfortable look in her eyes, and how could you not?

"Hello," she said.

"I-I'm name is Jim," he said, not really making sense. She didn't seem to notice.

"Nice to meet you, Jim. Are you my nurse? I'm used to having female nurses..."

Thinking about a skinny girl handling these breasts almost made him shoot a load in his pants, but he somehow kept his composure. She seemed like a really sweet girl, and to think such dirty thoughts about her felt really sickening, but it was hard not to given the situation.

"Well, they told me what your situation was, so I guess I'll go get some lactation equipment," he said, turning to go.

"Wait," she said. She looked really shy. "I can't use a machine, or tools, to lactate."

"Why not," he asked, unsure of what he was supposed to do.

"They irritate my skin. They make me really uncomfortable. I'm sorry, Jim, but I need these to be sucked on. By a human."

"By me?" he asked. This was unbelievable.

She looked at her feet, meaning she looked into her massive cleavage. "Yes..."

"Umm... ok. Well, how would you want to do this?"

"Well, what I usually do is place the nurse on my lap while sitting in the bathtub. It's fairly spacious, so we'll have enough room. Plus I get to pretend I have a baby, which is the only thing I've ever wanted in my life." She gave a soft chuckle. There was definitely some irony in her explanation. She noticed he was wearing a wedding ring. She felt like he was a cute boy, so he must have a cute wife. She wondered if she had... similar traits.

"Okay, let's get started then." They headed to her bath tub, which conveniently had a stool placed right outside of it. She sat on it, which is where he noticed how large her butt really was. There was no better description than thick. She was the polar opposite of his wife; whereas she was skinny, short, and flat chested, Rachel was thick, tall, and buxom beyond compare. Rachel made his wife look like a little boy. Hell, she made HIM look like a little boy.

He laid out on his back on her lap. There was almost enough room for half of his body; his legs hung limp. Her large left breast, still clothed, was placed against his face. If he thought they were big before, it was nothing to this. Dear god, he was actually scared it might crush him.

"Are you comfy sweetie?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Can I call you sweetie?"

"That's fine."

"Ok, good." She smiled. "I'm taking off my shirt now." She pulled off her green tank top, the fabric rubbing against his face. Now he was being pressed up against a white tank top, with wet stains where her nipples were. There was so much more flesh visible now. he could feel his cock getting hard. he hoped it wasn't too noticable.

"Ok honey. I'm going to pull it out. Go ahead and suck on it, all of the milk will spill into the tub." She paused. "Feel free to drink it if you want. It should be pretty sweet."

With that, she pulled out her left breast and let it flop onto his face. Her nipple was huge. In fact, it was probably bigger than his wife's entire breast. She placed her hand on the back of his head, grabbing hold of a bit of hair, and eased him forward. His lips embraced her massive nipple, and his mouth was immediately flooded with rich milk. She was right, it was very sweet, but he wasn't ready for how thick it was. Both of his hands were kneading her left breast, forcing milk out of them. To say he was overwhelmed would be an understatement. White, creamy milk was now erupting out of his mouth and dripping all over his face, draining into the tub. She moaned as she forced his head into her tit; it was a certain euphoria having a cute boy suckle on her nipple. She was used to feeding female nurses, most of whom hated the experience. To other girls, it was fairly demeaning, and not something any of them wanted to do. Her breasts were extremely intimidating, with other girls being very jealous at times, or horrified, it was hard to tell. She had begun to wonder over time if she was a lesbian, as she would get wet while feeding girls while they struggled with her massive breasts' weight and milk volume. But she now knew that it was merely the suckling turning her on, as she was getting wetter than she'd ever been with this little boy.

She stroked his hair quite a bit while she moaned, biting her lip and closing her eyes. Jim pulled off of the breast for a moment gasping for air. Milk dribbled out of his mouth. His hair was drenched. "Are you okay baby boy?" she asked in a motherly voice.

"I'm... fine..." he panted. She was too in the moment to stop. She shoved him somewhat violently back into her breast. Milk was streaming endlessly from her tit now. He tongued her big nipple in an almost blatant sexual way.

"Mmm, you're good at sucking my breasts," she muttered. "I'm more used to having little girls suck on them, not little boys." She thought for a moment. "Maybe you're a little too good. Tell me, does your wife have big boobs?" She plopped him off for a moment.

"No... these are... huge," he gasped.

"I think that's enough out of this one. Let's try the other. She spun him around on her lap. He was grateful for the moment of rest. As the right breast plopped out, it was clear that the milking process had already begun. The two of them continued for a while. "I'm going to give you a jug of this milk," she said. She was now holding a milk jug in the tub, catching some of the escaping milk. She easily filled up the jug. "I want you to take it home and give some to your wife. It's a gift from me." He sucked on her other massive tit for a solid five minutes.

After he was done with her, he toured the facility. There wasn't a whole lot to look at, or maybe he was just a bit disoriented from the events from earlier. He returned home that night to his wife, who was in another room. He placed the jug in the refrigerator, and started thinking up a story about work. He prayed he didn't smell like milk.

The End.