Milk Nurse Ch. 03

Story Info
A man experiences further seduction.
1.2k words
4.12
61k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim made his way into the locker room. He found Trish in there, still drenched in milk. She was washing her hair in a sink, running her hands furiously through the strands and spitting as much as she could down the drain. She truly was a beautiful young woman, with gorgeous blond hair and a thin, toned body. Seeing her all wet was every man's fantasy, but wet with milk was slightly different than expected.

"You ok?" Jim asked, approaching Trish at the sink.

"Yeah," she replied, annoyed. "I'm fairly used to it by now. I've been working with Rachel for a few months now. I know what I'm getting into with her."

"What a strange place to work. I never, in all of my training, thought I would have to do anything like this before."

Trish stripped down to her bra and panties, then walked to her locker to grab a change of clothes. He was a bit surprised by her boldness to get undressed in front of a man. He wasn't complaining, mind you, just a bit surprised. She started slipping on a new nurse's uniform. "Those huge boobs of hers can be quite a handful, literally and figuratively. You see busty girls in magazines that you think are well endowed, but they are nothing compared to Rachel. I wouldn't let my husband anywhere near her. They would probably be drooling all over the place. They would probably drool more saliva than her tits drool milk."

Jim laughed nervously. "They are quite big, aren't they? They must be stupid painful for her back, right? I've never had to deal with female issues, obviously, but I mean come on. They are like two watermelons strapped to her chest. They have to at least be uncomfortable. The poor thing has to live with them."

"Well, for some reason, I just don't feel sorry for her," Trish said, sounding impatient. She closed her locker. "Take it easy noobie." She walked out of the room. Jim waved after her. Well she certainly didn't sound thrilled. Perhaps she found treating Rachel to be embarrassing. It was possible, considering she just spent her morning sucking on another girl's massive breast, digesting her sweet milk and getting drenched. She probably felt like she was better than that, and she was probably right. Jim decided he would grab something to eat; all of that breastfeeding had made him hungry for some solid food. He opened the door and turned to head towards the cafeteria, when he ran into a body.

"Oops! Sorry!" came Rachel's voice. Jim, on the other hand, barely managed to put his arms up in time to block his face from jamming into her cleavage. His arms looked tiny in comparison to her large chest, which was bulging out of her tight pink top. He pushed off of her breasts a little bit to get some distance, and to shake off the collision. She grabbed his arms tight. "Are you ok?" she asked. He nodded, still trying to shake off the cobwebs. "Jimmy, you're so nice. I wanted to thank you for your help earlier. I feel so much better. Actually, you seem to know how to make me feel better. Both times you've helped me, I've felt amazing. I think you have talent at... what it is you do to me. I prefer you to the other nurses."

"Well thank you," he said. "It means a lot."

"Would you mind having lunch with me? I don't really get along with most of the people here. They look at me like a weirdo." She was blushing. It would take a cold heart to turn down this poor girl's request.

"Of course. I'm starving. Let's get something to eat." The two walked out to the cafeteria. After getting some food, they decided to eat outside. There was a place on the patio that nobody went to, and Rachel seemed to prefer solitude. But upon reaching the spot, all it was was a small bench. Jim looked around. There appeared to be no other tables or anything. "Is this it?"

"Yes," Rachel said innocently. "Why, is there not enough room? Do I take up too much space on this bench that you can't squeeze into it with me?"

Jim had been backed into a corner. "Oh, of course not. I just wanted to sit across from you. We can make do though." He may have spoken a bit too soon. The bench was a lot smaller than it seemed. With her on there, he felt mashed against her thigh. Rachel must have picked up on this and spoke up about it.

"How about you sit between my legs, Jimmy?" She spread her legs open. Hesitantly, Jim got up and moved in between her meaty thighs. He rested the back of his head against her giant rack. Her air bags were actually really comfortable. The two talked about random junk, music, television, and other stuff. He noticed, as the conversation continued, his head sank further and further into her cleavage. She was leaning back as time progressed, taking Jim with her. It was a weird phenomenon, but his body had decided that it did not want to resist it. "So can I tell you something, Jimmy? And you have to promise not to freak out."

"You can tell me anything, Rachel." Jim's head was now surrounded by tit flesh. He could feel something stirring inside the two milk tanks.

"Okay," she said, sounding nervous. "Ever since you came here, I have been having funny feelings. Like, I really looked forward to your visit today. And I am looking forward to your visit tomorrow. I'm looking forward to anything involving the two of us being in the same room." She wiggled her chest left and right, ever so slightly, and his head went with it. "I feel like we have a special kind of relationship," she continued, reaching down to his pants and feeling his throbbing erection. She let out a soft giggle. "And I know you feel the same way."

"We most certainly do have a special relationship," Jim said, blushing and trying to figure out the right words to say. "But what's most important is that it's a nurse patient relationship. All business we conduct together must be for a professional and or medical purpose. Your situation is, admittedly... unique. But it's still medical, and I will always try my best to make sure you're well taken care of."

"But I just want to hold you and feed you my sweet milk all day and all night. I know I can give you things no other girl can."

"Well, it looks like my lunch is over," Jim said, jumping to his feet. He had decided her had heard just about enough. He wasn't willing to risk his medical career for this, and decided it best to try to dodge the situation entirely. "It has been a pleasure Rachel. I will see you tomorrow. Please, try to have yourself a nice day."

"Bye Jimmy. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow..." she said. Somehow, she didn't sound defeated. Jim walked away, towards the boss' room. He had some questions he needed answered.