Milk Sow Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three men stood around her, as if they expected her to stand up and fight. Were they surprised, perhaps even shocked, as she remained knelt before them, impassive to their taunts? If so, Ginny was equally shocked to find herself incapable of moving. As if this were the final confirmation, Ralph took her and led her back into the examination room. He made her climb up onto the table, and this time she knelt on the table beneath the clinical stare of the overhead lights. Ralph repositioned the lights closer to her ass cheeks, illuminating the spot where he would create her mark. Ginny's heart was racing as she felt the heat on her rump and heard Ralph prepare the instrument that would administer the die. It seemed to take so long. Ginny wished it could all be over. At that moment Matt walked in. "I just heard." He came over to the table and stood where she rested on her elbows. Ginny was looking up at him and could see the smile of recognition that had spread across his face. She felt a tingle of excitement at seeing him again. His hand reached out and his fingers wove their way through her hair. She felt the pressure of his fingers gliding across her scalp.

"I told you that you'd be back, didn't I?" He continued to stroke her and once more her name, the name he had given her, drifted into her mind. She could hear it ringing in her ears and longed for him to call her by that name now and reaffirm his ownership of her. Ginnysow's heart fluttered. "You understand so much better now, eh?" He was smiling as he lifted her face upwards while bending down to kiss her. His lips felt warm and tender and her own opened. She felt his tongue swirl inside her briefly and then between his lips he pulled at her upper lip, sucking upon it and was gone. The fear that had gnawed at her belly evaporated and she was suddenly sure of her choice. Matt walked to her side and his hand slipped round her body, under her arm and cupped her right udder. Ginny's head turned to follow his progress as he rounded the table, but Matt gently pushed her chin back to stare at the wall in front. He whispered to her:

"You are doing so well, my pet. I am so very pleased with you." He kissed her on the head and squeezed her tit. She felt the pressure of the milk already collected in its swollen glands. Ralph was slowly assembling the needles into the form of her new registration number. It was a long series of digits and he seemed to be taking some time to assemble the needles to spell it out. Ben sat in the other room waiting. He felt hurt, disloyal and angry, chiefly with himself. He wished he had never built his milking machine, even though ironically it had made him rich.

Yet perhaps the chief reason he felt angry with himself, was because his cock was stiff as he contemplated his former wife being initiated into the life of a sow in the other room. One of the many documents they had had to go through was the one that relinquished him from his marital vows. No one made any vows to a sow. She was a pet that needed an owner. She had no rights, but her owner would be required to accept responsibility for her care as with any other dumb animal. Ben felt sickened by the excitement he felt at Ginny -- perhaps he needed to get used to calling her ginnysow now too; being cultivated at this farm, her milk harvested, her sex prostituted. He already knew he would come and visit her, his cock sinking between her unresisting thighs and she would have to take it, because that was all she was good for now. Ben's cock twitched violently and caught painfully in his clothing as it anticipated shooting his cum into ginnysow.

Meanwhile ginnysow remained on all fours on the table, waiting patiently for Ralph, her bloated udders hanging below her, ripe with milk trickling out from between Matt's fingers and across the table. It soothed her at a time of high anxiety. She needed to feel the firm strength of his fingers manipulat6e her, take her mind off of the waiting.

Ralph turned and moved towards the table. Ginny shifted her weight. It was an involuntary action that betrayed her instinctive desire for flight. Just get through this, she kept telling herself. Matt put his hand around the back of her neck and pushed her head down towards the table. This brought her rump higher into the air.

"There, there... easy now" he intoned. Matt understood the battle that was raging inside her, that desire for fight or flight but overwhelmed by the other desire not to succeed that trapped her to the table as Ralph approached. As her head bowed in submission, his hand continued its warm, reassuring massaging of her udder and the milk running out giving ginnysow a sense of purpose, or perhaps inevitability. The pool of her milk reached the edge of the table and started to run over the end and splash noisily onto the floor. Matt held her very firmly, while whispering encouragement to her. "You are a good ginnysow. Just stay steady now. It'll soon be done."

She was locked to the table as she felt the prick of the array of needles. Her flesh yielded, she felt the sting and heard the slow count of the seconds while they waited for the cells in her smooth upturned cheek to absorb the die. She imagined the little chains of molecules attaching and bonding themselves to her very fabric, becoming part of her identity. Just as her breasts had been fashioned into udders and she could no longer prevent the production of milk accumulating in them, so these cells too would be unable to stop forever recreating her registration mark, rebranding her over and again; the careful array marking her out as the property of a dairy farm. The assembly of cells, each innocently lighting itself up in colour, would collectively spell out her registration number, tattooing it across her to enable anyone to look her up and find her current owners. She could be traded, her milk yield sold on. She was just a sow now, and into her mind popped the image of Ben's machine waiting patiently for her somewhere in this building. She wished she was mounted on it right now as she felt the needles being withdrawn and the pressure of Matt's hand release her. It was done.

12