Milk Weed Ranch

Story Info
Just a wholesome polyamourous place, nothing dirty going on.
7.9k words
4.14
14.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always fun to hear from friends and stay in touch, especially if they take me up on my offer to stay a night with us here at the Milk Weed Ranch. It's a 75,000+ acre "dude ranch" and retreat. There are a few streams, a big lake, mountains in the background, horse trails, livestock, vegetable, herb and flower gardens, a buffet style dining hall, a chapel and reflection center, and of course our little watering hole where I am the "Saloon Gurl". I'm kinda like Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke. I enjoy sharing our special version of first class hospitality. At age 53, I have collected an eclectic array of friends, from all walks of life. I celebrate this diversity. Our guests usually visit us for a serine get-away. Chances to relax, regroup, refresh and be pampered abound. We play host to singles, couples, families, swingers, clergy, nature buffs, city slickers, etc. Some come to the spa (where I spend most my off time), other's ride the horses, hike, fish, meditate in the gardens or chapel. Some come for spiritual learning; enjoy helping in the gardens, or even cooking with us. There's something here for everyone. It's funny. Most everyone who wants to get to know me asks the same questions: How'd you end up doing this, and just what do you do? I'm happy to share.

I play a merry, matronly saloon madam role kinda like in old westerns. Yes, I flirt, laugh, entertain and even offer a kind ear or advice if asked. It's no secret that I'm transgender and that's a big part of my allure. I manage the saloon, clean it after hours, set up the dining hall for breakfast, and most importantly maintain the morale of my peers on the resident management team here. It's fun work. The polyamorous aspect of the relationship I have with the team is complex and fulfilling. Some may consider a lot of this immoral or even illegal. What follows will be considered rationalization by some; but, I hope most of you will be amused, if not aroused, by my lifestyle and perhaps even help me see the way into my future.

The owners of the Milk Weed Ranch are like Charlie on Charlie's Angels. None of the staff know them except me and the Chef. They do visit on occasion posing as guests. I met them for the first time at my home in Indianapolis. They had heard about me through the grapevine, so to speak, and approached me with this opportunity. They were looking at me primarily because of my past escorting experience. I had a reputation among my clients, who all knew each other. All felt equally loved, and that love spread between all of us. No jealousy or childish stuff. It's just sincere care and sexual pleasure. I expressed interest and was given a chance to visit and tour the place as a guest for two nights.

The timing for this opportunity was great. My life partner, Tasha, and I were living happily together in a small apartment. We are both T-Gurls and we escorted as a team. It is a nitch market for sure, but our clients liked our service and it paid the bills. We were recently busted by vice police based on a neighbor's complaint. (Jeez). I was offered a diversion deal where I basically can't get into any more trouble for a year. Poor Tasha had some priors (possession, dui) and was sentenced to a year in jail. A tough blow, but we will survive. In the short term, I was about to run out of money and was laying low on the escort scene. The owners of the Milk Weed Ranch were going to do a complete background and medical check on me so I declared these unfortunate items up front.

The owners called me the day before my first trip to the ranch to let me know my medical and background check came through with flying colors. A private lab did my blood work in a few hours and a private eye firm did the extensive background check. They told me they were impressed: graduated high school in 3 years with a 3.625 GPA, exchange student in Germany for a year, IU Sociology, Culinary School Grad., 25 years hotel management, executive secretary for a large bank for 6 years. One does not usually expect a resume like mine from a tranny gurl escort. Tee Hee.

I flew out to the ranch the next day. I was introduced as a candidate for the Saloon Manager position and was offered a tour and full enjoyment of the facilities. Each of the resident department managers I met openly expressed excitement about my credentials as a hospitality professional and especially my being transgender. This was refreshing. I don't think they knew that I was aware of my potential role as a polyamorous member of the team. I was very keen to who was scoping me and how, as I was scoping them right back. I spent some time hiking the grounds, loved working in the veggie gardens for a half day, and worked close with the Chef (Daddy) to help create the dinner buffet for everyone on my last night. Unbeknownst to the staff, the owners were among the guests during my visit and were candidly observing. They met me at the airport and we flew back to Indianapolis together. We exchanged notes and observations. It was a long flight and I was given a brief description of my new peers.

There are 10 managers housed in 5 shared suites. Each suite has two private bedrooms and baths, a shared kitchenette, a small living room, and a storage shed/garage. The suites connect to a larger shared living space with an entertainment center, dining area, and our offices. It's very cozy and very conducive to running the ranch. The managers all work various and long hours but we usually all get together for a bit every Sunday afternoon to watch football, BBQ, hike or just something non-business related to keep the team bonded. I fell in love with the group immediately and the owners sensed this.

My suite-mate, Seth, is the rooms department manager. He's in charge of the front desk, bell staff, concierge staff and housekeeping. He's a dapper fellow in his forties, very well groomed and charming to a T. He's gay, not involved with anyone, yet will often take a day off from the ranch to attend various civic activities in town (a do gooder) and hook up with his gay friends privately. He plays with Daddy and Fletcher on occasion, hangs with the lesbians like they are his "fag hags" and will most likely have no sexual interest in me. He remarked in his interview notes that he welcomes me as a suite-mate and hopes that I will accompany him as his "girlfriend" at various social/fund raising events in town.

He's certainly out-able, but closeted to the world outside the ranch. I like Seth and acting as his companion girlfriend on the outside sounded fun. Most of my hospitality career was in the rooms area so that helped.

I inquired about the former saloon manager and the reason for the job opening. She had left the ranch a month ago. She was also a t-gurl, younger at age 29, and she felt things were getting just a little intense sexually and wanted out. She was attracted to Seth who wants nothing to do with a trannny sexually. She didn't like the lesbians and they didn't like her. Daddy grossed her out yet she pleased him. Fletcher adored her and she loved his talents. She and Cone got along great. Jim fell in love with her but she didn't have the patience for his romantic ways. She and B&B played regularly. I was told that she was going to work with me for my first two nights and then fly back to her new home in the Bay Area. Lucky Gurl!

Jim is the gardener and is a rather quiet guy. He prefers organic, and his veggies, herbs, flowers and grounds are fantastic. He's created a spiritual place, and the plants thrive in his presence. It's as if they glow. He finds me alluring. That's all he noted. His suite mate is Conan (Cone for short), and he is in charge of the livestock and trails on the grounds. He's a rugged gentleman rancher type. I was told he sports an 8" cone shaped cock which is pretty hefty at the base. He's horny most all the time and Jim often excuses himself from the suite when he masturbates - noisily. He noted that I looked like a great filly for the job. I'm intrigued.

Bruce and Bob (B&B) could be twins. They are young (30's), very educated, and driven men and in a gay, yet open, relationship together. Yes, they like to play together with others. Bruce manages the dining hall and Bob is our accountant. The buffet line is the best you've ever seen (period). He's created a very cozy environment which somehow makes you feel so alive. The ranch turns a healthy profit and that's all you need to know. Bob provides us with statistics and tools which help us all work smarter and constantly improve for the good of everyone: Guests, staff, ownership, and we resident managers. He's our real leader. They are what gays call "versatile" and have 10" long, thin (magic marker size) dicks. They would both penetrate Lisa while making love (kissing) to each other as they climaxed. She was their third wheel kinda and they enjoyed each other sexually. They actually asked me if I had ever fantasized about two at once and I blushed. We all laughed and they noted this exchange on both of their interview sheets. I look forward to our relationship.

Jack and Jill (really their names) are the most outspoken of the group, and I had a great time meeting them. Jack is in charge of all maintenance on the property. She is a plumber, electrician, has a master's degree in Engineering, and is a talented craftsperson. She is artistic and is a big Frank Lloyd Wright fan. Her touch shows throughout the ranch's theme both interior and exterior as she has created her own rustic, arts & crafts period, mission style. Form & Function, elegance and simplicity punctuate her artistic impression. She is amazingly talented. She is a man hater and very protective of her lover, Jill. My predecessor didn't really like her penchant for light cock and ball torture. Jill is our salon manager and a licensed esthetician. She is also quite spiritual and works closely with our chaplain on the ranch. She is a lovely, young (29) lip stick lesbian. She told me that she will be my holistic guide. She loves to flirt with men and this was a game she played along with Jack to torment my predecessor. Jill makes everyone feel relaxed and good about themselves. I may play the matron role here now, but she is our true mommy figure.

Fletcher and Daddy share the largest of the suites as they have a man cave thing going on. Fletcher is in charge of the grounds crew, preventive maintenance, security, the electric plant, water plant, recycling, pest control, and the kitchen stewards. A tough job. The place seems to be a well-oiled machine thanks to his leadership. I wasn't told anything more about Fletcher than that he was kinky and loved to eat ass. Chef is nicknamed Daddy as he's a big burly bear of a man. Certainly jovial by nature and he told me he enjoys nurturing the bodies and souls of the people for whom he lovingly prepares food. He keeps it simple and oh so flavorful. His style is healthy and he prefers buffet style to encourage people to try new things and in smaller sample sizes. The buffet is open 24/7 as our guests and staff keep varying hours. Food is a core element of life here and the Chef seems to be a constant presence even when bringing chow to the trails, in the garden harvesting, and visiting with guests to get feedback. He loves t-gurls and really liked my predecessor, but she thought he was gross. He likes to kiss and evidently he cums big. When I met him, my eyes obviously lit up. He asked if I liked what I saw and I just said "meow". He kissed my hand and wished me luck in the hiring process.

I was offered the position. It was only for the tourist season but by mid-winter, my dear Tasha will be out of jail. Evidently my acceptance was expected because I was told to expect movers, painters and cleaners at my apartment when I got home. I carefully chose a few things to take along. My new clothing (uniforms), underwear, toiletries, make-up, perfume, was all to be provided. Tasha's belonging were put into storage. Just a few books, pictures and basic clothes and toiletries were packed for me and the rest taken away to be donated or sold. My apartment was cleaned and painted, my lease paid off and I was in a nice hotel room by supper time. Room service brought me some sandwiches, ice, Fanta, and a big bottle of vodka. I stayed up most the night pondering my future. I was flown to the ranch the next morning and was expected to report to Jill in the Salon at 9PM for dinner, treatment, and outfitting. I took a nap.

I enjoyed a light healthy chef's salad with Jill and her assistant. I was bathed, shaved, exfoliated, and lotioned up. My hair was trimmed, brows shaped, and make-up done. My perfume was chosen (Windsong) and then came my uniform du jour: White, lace ruffle topped thigh highs, t-strap Maryjane's with a medium heel, white frilly rumba panties, a custom white boned corset laced with a silken ribbon, a bolero jacket in red, and dominated by a long pleated skirt with cute petticoats. It was black, but red in between the pleats. It was a sweet, young, and formal, yet a fun gothic/western/saloon look. I liked it.

I helped clean and close the salon and we got to my saloon by mid-night for my debut. My Oh My, I was greeted like a lady and introductions were made to various supervisors and staff. We had fun for a few hours. Most memorable was when I climbed up a step ladder to put up a new welcome sign with my name listed as "Proprietress" and Fletcher nosed under my skirt and nipped my ass. Everyone laughed, especially Fletcher as I playfully swatted him. At 2am, things broke up and my predecessor, Lisa, joined me to show me the ropes. We spent two nights together learning quickly and establishing my little nuances especially in how we set up the breakfast buffet for the early AM culinary team. My primary functions were to clean and sanitize the saloon, attend to any maintenance issues, handle all administrative chores (payroll, inventory, entertainment calendar, schedules, etc.), set the breakfast buffet, accept the bakery and dairy order, and watch the lobby, dining hall and saloon areas until the 5am shift took over. I was allowed to eat off the 24 hour buffet and drink whatever I liked all morning long...and I did.

My first shift alone started at midnight. It was a slow late night, few guests at the ranch, and I had everything done by 1:30am. I curled up in front of the fireplace with ice, vodka, Fanta and smokes. I planned to enjoy myself as I awaited the bakery and dairy deliveries.

The Saloon is locked down between 3am and 4am so that I can take care of deliveries and set fresh pastries out for breakfast. The delivery drivers were having a good day and got here early. We had only a few guests, so the buffet was easy. I locked myself in the saloon, and proceeded to get comfortably numb in an overstuffed chair in front of the warm fireplace. Around 3am I heard the door unlock and Jim walked in with a small duffle. He didn't see me as he proceeded to the bar and opened a hidden panel underneath. He pulled out a fairly solid looking (not inflatable) life size female mannequin. She wore a kind of black party mask on her pretty face and wore a short, light blue dress with frilly blue panties under. Black patent pumps over light blue thigh highs accentuated her surprisingly lovely form. He sat her on a bar stool and poured drinks. BIZARRE! He spoke softly with her as he enjoyed a few drinks and smokes. He eventually began rubbing her bottom from behind, caressing her up and down, and opened his robe to reveal a very hard cock. Not very big I noted as he rubbed it against her backside. He began breathing heavy, gently removed her panties, and entered her from behind. He humped in his doll vigorously all the while kissing her neck and holding her hips. After an obvious climax, he quickly opened his duffle, pulled out some wet rags and cleaned her up. She was dressed, given a kiss, and stored back in her hiding place. This went on every night this week. I made a fun plan.

Jim was on shift at 1pm most days to take advantage of the highest sun and warmest temperatures of the day when managing his gardens. I couldn't get him too drunk or keep him up much past 5am, so I had to be a little aggressive. I got a double dairy order the day before and bribed the bakery to deliver before 2:30am. I dressed exactly the way he dressed his doll and sat in the bar stool where she usually sat and waited for his prompt 3am arrival.

I acted surprised just as he was and excused my scanty attire saying it was my time to relax as my duties were done. I asked him to join me and he mixed himself a drink and refreshed mine. We talked for a bit and he mentioned that he used to meet Lisa, my processor, here most mornings like this before he went to bed. I said that he is the first person to mention her name since I've been here. Is everyone mad at her? Jim told me it's more disappointment that she left the team without explanation. She is not welcome here anymore, he said, but he sure misses her. I told him that she had indeed been back here, secretly working with me during my first two nights on the job. I told him that Lisa and I chatted on-line together nightly. He was surprised and asked me to say hello for him.

I asked him what they talked about when they were together. He blushed and said it was mostly just gossip about guests and they would "fool around". Here we go, I thought to myself. I "accidently" dropped my swizzle stick and got off my stool to bend over to retrieve it. He smiled at me and complemented my panties. I said they are very soft and comfy. "Touch them" I offered. His hand trembled as he gently felt my bottom. This slowly turned into him doing to me just as he did with his doll. I said that I was getting aroused by his talented hands and he admitted that his cock was hard. I asked him to open his robe and press it against me so I could feel it. He did, and I said "let me get these panties off so I can really feel it." He helped me and began sliding his throbbing cock between my ass cheeks. It felt good, so I spit on my fingers and reached back to add a bit of slip and slide to the equation. He moaned saying if I kept this up, he'd be shooting all over my backside. I suggested he might enjoy it more shooting inside my backside. He said "really?" With that I arched my back a bit and pushed backwards. He was in and let out a huge sigh of pleasure.

He didn't last long and he was panting heavily as he climaxed. He turned me around and kissed me, saying "Thank You, Lisa."

I corrected him, "I'm JoJo".

He blushed. I just said "it looks like you've got a new girlfriend."

He smiled and said "will you meet me in the rose Garden tomorrow at 2am."

It became a regular date.

Most of the resident management staff shows up at the Saloon around midnight for a nightcap. The unwritten rule is three free drinks per night. We pretty much stick to that. Seth and the girls often just bring in a flask and take their refreshing beverage back to their suites. It's all good. Chef showed up tonight with some produce for me - celery, onions, and limes - and some oranges he got from his visit with Jim in the orchard. Chef said Jim told him I drink Fanta and Vodka and suggested kicking it up a notch with some orange wedges. That was sweet. Chef asked me to call him Daddy. He said Jim thinks I'm doing a pretty bang up job. I blushed and mentioned that I thought his culinary talents were very appreciated, and said I really liked calling him daddy as I touched his hairy chest and purred. "You like a big guy huh little gurl?"

I said "I'd melt in your arms."

With that he finished off his drink, handed me a DVD, and said "watch this and call me after you've seen it."

Must be porn, I thought.

I watched the video just before Jim and I met in the garden for our daily romp. I told Jim about it and he asked me what I thought. I was impressed and Horney. What I saw was a short clip of Daddy jerking off and shooting what looked like a pint of thick cum. Amazing.