Milked by Barbarians from the East

Story Info
British youths are abducted by invaders from the East.
2k words
4.3
78.4k
66

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
696 Followers

In the Year of the Snake, by the sixth moon, I was captured by Akung raiders carried by Viking ships to raid our coasts. I don't know why, but it was said that the Akung ate its prisoners. It is said that the Akung, a terrible, fierce horde from the East, raped and pillaged across the known lands - the Ottoman Empire fell, as did the Turkestani, Germania, Europa, Frankland, and Scotia. It is said that the Akung laid siege to Filistia for 2 years until that great city fell. It is said that the entire population was enslaved and eaten, that the Akung did terrible things to them.

I had a lot to think about, trapped in a cart lined with hay, pulled by a team of donkeys. I was hungry, scared and exhausted. I had just turned 18 and like most boys from Briton, I was thin and pale. The Akung were dark and muscular and towered over us. They had long dark hair like horses' manes. They were all tattooed on their arms and chests. They wore armor of metal and chains. They carried giant bloodstained axes and also these wood and metal firesticks that made their enemies explode in pieces of blood and bone. The Viking who captured us had blonde hair and stood like mythical, Thor.

In the cart, there was my friend, Aaron. He too was 18 but Aaron was an athlete so he had a sturdy, muscular body. A girl from the Hestlands sat in the hay, crying quietly. A man from Eire with bright red hair also sat silently, his lips trembling. I worried that I was the skinny person in the cart. Maybe the Akung would spare me, maybe I'd be the first to die.

After what must have been three days travel, we arrived at a huge city of tents. The cart was pulled toward a blue and gold tent, larger than most. We were pulled out of the cart and made to kneel in our chained ankles and our wrists bound behind our backs.

Suddenly, emerging from the tent was a giant, fearsome Akung lord. He stood 7 feet tall and had the body of Hercules with tattoos of dragons across his chest. He wore a loincloth of chain metal made of gold and silver. Walking with him was a woman who's race I had never seen before. She had long black hair and wore shiny blue robes decorated with gold snakes and birds. She was an older woman, maybe in her late 30s, and probably stood only 5 feet tall. And unlike the Akung men standing around us wearing warrior's sandals, she wore slippers of blue and gold. She was a witch, I thought. A beautiful exotic witch from another realm.

The Viking warrior who captured us walked over to the Akung lord and they shook hands and laughed. They spoke in a language alien to me but they pointed at us and laughed.

The woman surprised me by speaking in Latin, translating for us, "You unfortunates, you prisoners of the Khan. Bow your head in respect."

We all bowed.

The Akung lord laughed and pointed to the Hestlands girl. He said a few words and a couple of his warriors dragged her away, crying and screaming.

"She is too young," the woman said, "she has been sent to the stockades to grow. In a couple months, she may yet served our Khan."

The Akung lord then pointed to the boy from Eire. One of his warriors ran up to him, and in the blink of an eye, the warrior had pulled a dagger and cut off the boy's clothes. He knelt there naked and trembling. The warrior squeezed his arms and poked his belly. The Akung lord spoke and pointed to his right.

"That man shall be fed to the Opal platoon. Take him away!" the woman translated.

He screamed as they dragged him off.

My legs were trembling. I tried to control my bowels as I felt I was going to pee myself. It was just Aaron and I now kneeling in front of the Akung warriors.

The Akung Lord asked the Viking warrior some questions. Then they looked at the woman who addressed us, "Are you two both from Briton?"

"Yes, my queen," Aaron said. He pointed to me, "My friend, Nico, and I are both Britons from the village of Tember."

She smiled, "I am not a queen. I am merely a concubine here to provide service and pleasure to my Khan."

She then translated for the Akung Lord and again turned back to us, "Is it true the boys from Briton have fair voices? How old are you?"

Aaron, eager to please, nodded his head, "Yes, yes, my lady, we both can sing. We both turned 18 last month." He nodded and motioned to me to nod as well.

The Akung Lord listened to the translation and asked his lady more questions. She listened, nodded and then ordered the warriors to strip us. Like before, a warrior pulled out his dagger and cut away our clothes.

"So pale, so white, Skin like milk." The woman walked around us. I kept my face down, my cheeks red with embarrassment.

Suddenly, the Akung Lord walked over and held Aaron's penis. Aaron squirmed with surprise - like me, he had never had anyone else touch his genitals. But the Akung Lord weighed Aaron's organ in his palm, and Aaron became aroused and erect. The other warriors chuckled while the Akung Lord suddenly pushed Aaron's foreskin down, and then bounced his organ in his hand.

The Akung Lord turned to me, smiling broadly. He then did the same, weighed my penis which immediately firmed and became erect in his palm. He then similarily rolled back my foreskin and examined my bright red dickhead, nodding some sort of approval. I tried to pull out of his grasp, this was forbidden and outrageous to have anyone but your wife touch your member. But the Akung Lord held me firmly and examined my body the way a farmer would examine a horse.

He took a step back, and Aaron and I exchanged red-faced looks as we knelt there with tummy-tapping erections in front of the crowd.

"Is it true?" the woman began, "is it true what they said that the boys from Briton can make much milk?"

"Make milk, my lady?" Aaron asked. "I don't understand. Milk comes from women."

"No, the male milk," she struggled with the language, "What do you call it? The liquid that comes from your penis?"

Aaron blushed, "Yes, we can make that milk." He looked at me with worry, "But our people forbid self-abuse. We save our bodies for when we marry and wish to make children."

The lady translated for the Akung Lord who made a face and motioned for her. She walked up to me and knelt at my side. My heart was beating fast as she grabbed a hold of my erection with her soft small hands and stroked the underside of my dick with her red nails. I gasped as she squeezed me, and then she cupped my balls. The Akung warriors laughed and clapped, as she began to stroke me.

I couldn't look at anyone, so I kept my eyes down watching her small right hand adorn with gold and jade rings force me to power. She did not stroke quickly, no, she kept steady strokes up and down, and I breathed in and began to grunt with every outward motion. My dickhead was red and ruddy, like a big mushroom. But on every other stroke, she'd expertly roll my foreskin up and down to add another sleeve of pleasure with her hand.

My dick was engorged red, veins popping along the shaft. The lady excitedly showed the Akung Lord that my erection had now swelled as thick as her wrist. He smiled and motioned for her to continue.

"Be strong, Nico!" Aaron shouted. "Don't cum! Resist! Don't give them what they want!"

"Aaron, I'm going to cum," I said with some difficulty between my heavy gasps, "Soon!"

The lady motioned for someone to bring a chalice, and with her left hand she held the chalice up to the top of my penis. It was clear she wanted me to cum soon. Her stroking increased in pace.

After another minute or so, I felt as if my dick was the largest thing in the world, but I was not yet ready to cum. In spite of her manipulations, I was ashamed to be milked like this - by a foreign woman, in front of a crowd of warriors who would no doubt kill me. I was being milked like a cow. Of course I had played with myself in private at night. But we were taught that one's penis was a sacred organ only to touched by your wife. I was ashamed, but I was really ashamed at how much I enjoyed this.

The Akung Lord barked an order, and the lady suddenly leaned down and began licking my swollen dickhead. I had never seen this before - the girls in my village would never do such a thing - but I loved the wet warmth of her mouth slobbering over my pulsing erection. She suckled on me, her tongue licking around the edge of my dickhead, then up the length of my shaft and back down on my knob. I began rocking my hips, eager to get into her mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned. She pulled back and aimed my erection at the chalice. I moaned and gasped and closed my eyes as I pumped with the help of her hand, feeling spurt after spurt spray into the chalice. Five squirts, six, by eight I could feel my orgasm subside. I opened my eyes to see that I had half filled the chalice. I sat back and my dick was still dripping to the ground.

The lady, eyes beaming with delight, presented the chalice to the Akung Lord. He looked at the chalice in amazement, sniffed my cum and then handed it back to the lady. She sniffed the chalice and dipped a finger in for a taste. She broke out into a smile, "This Briton boy's milk is perfection!"

The crowd broke out into a cheer while I panted, spent and tired after such a public handjob. Aaron was staring at me, "Nico! Are you OK?" I nodded.

The woman turned to look at us, "You two Briton boys will be kept alive for now. Your milk sustains us. I will milk you daily. And when it comes time, the great Khan will tell you when you will breed. He values Briton seed!"

Aaron protested, "Breed, my lady? We are only 18. In our village, we are not allowed to breed until we're 20 and married."

She walked over to Aaron and then reached for his erection. "I will teach you how to breed." With her right hand, she held his dick. With her left, she felt between his legs, her fingers probing.

Aaron yelped, "This is obscene, my lady!" But he spread his legs to give her better access.

"There," she whispered into Aaron's ear, "This will make you cum! And when I teach you to breed, you will mount me with your pale white body and make the milk with me."

"Yes," he moaned, "Nico, she has me in her spell!" His body quivered as I watched her left hand massage his taint. Then her finger disappeared into his anus. The Akung cheered. Aaron closed his eyes, and the woman whispered to him, "Then I will ride you like a horse and squeeze your large member between my legs until you give me your seed."

"Nai, tok!" The Akung Lord pointed at my own revived erection.

Aaron came, but this time, the lady was aiming his erection upward, so his streams of cum hit his chest and ran down his body. Like me, he erupted several times, and soon his abs were awash in cum. The Akung warriors cheered, their Lord was smiling, and poor Aaron, weakened from the milking, put his head on the woman's shoulder.

"You see?" she said, "I have much to teach you."

movieye
movieye
696 Followers