Milking and Pregnant Ch. 01

Story Info
Busty lesbian wants to be pregnant.
2.6k words
4.16
87.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRW1313
JRW1313
4 Followers

Lauren loved being pregnant. There were many reasons for her wanting to continually be impregnated. First of all, she loved being able to give a couple a child. As a gestational surrogate, she gave people happiness and joy that no one would ever understand. Secondly, she loved what it did to her body. She let her tits, belly and ass get huge while doing low-impact workouts like yoga and Pilates to keep toned and fit. Third, and maybe most importantly, she loved that she could lactate. Now after the birth, she never nursed the child she was carrying. That was the responsibility and privilege of the mom and dad she helped with her fertile gift. The milk was for me.

My name is Jordan. I'm 5'7", 120 lbs., 32 years old, fit and toned. I have B cup tits and a trimmed but full bush. Lauren has been my girlfriend (and partner, but I like calling her girlfriend) for about five years. She has long curly black hair, huge tits that fluctuate with her nursing between a big C and double D. She keeps her pussy waxed completely. I'd prefer some carpet but she likes the wood floor.

I work in finance and make more than enough for both of us. Lauren makes a lot of money being a surrogate. Couples feel comfortable going to a lesbian couple with a nice apartment and a clean bill of health so she's in demand. When she first brought up the idea, I balked. The last thing I wanted was my prize, my trophy to get fat and ruined with a baby.

"I won't, I'll just get bigger in the right places," she said in her little whore voice. I had a weakness.

"Oh yeah? What about your gut?" I said with a laugh.

"Well that will get big but then it'll go away." Lauren assured me, running her hand over my bush. Her head was resting on my thigh. "Besides, think about how big my tits will get. And my butt! And I'll be horny."

I put my hand on the back of her curls and pushed her head into my pussy. "You're always horny," I said.

She started licking my pussy and I felt dizzy. I put my hands behind my head and reclined back like a king. Slow, long laps of her tongue on my clit made me crazy. I dug my left heel into the small of her back and heard her moan a bit. She loved that, and she licked more intensely.

I was getting reading to cum. I sat up a bit so I could look down at her feverishly trying to please me. She was moaning and using her hand to spread my lips and sucked on my clit. I squeezed my legs together a bit and put my hand on the top of her head. She got the message and started to lick like her life depended on it. She didn't flick my clit, she just continually licked hard and fast with her two fingers in my cunt. I felt the flush and grabbed her mass of curls. I grinded my cunt into her mouth and she licked up all my juices as I came.

No one could ever make me cum like that. I felt feverish and could feel my face was red with the panting. She looked up at me.

"That's a good girl," I said with my right hand still on her head. She loved to be dominated and be treated like a play thing. It turned me on so much and made me feel like the luckiest chick in the world.

I moved my hand down to the back of her neck and pulled her up towards me. We kissed and I tasted my juices. I took my free hand and pulled on her left nipple. She moaned slightly but pulled away from my kiss. She was kneeling looking right at me.

"Have you thought about what I said?" Lauren asked.

I was confused. "I don't know what you mean," I said still tugging her gorgeous nipple.

"About being a surrogate," she asserted.

I laughed. "Uh no, I was thinking about cumming down your throat."

She laughed but pulled away and got under the covers.

I came up behind her and laid on my side, my hand still grabbing her left tit and my thigh rubbing her butt crack. I started kissing her neck and licking broad strokes. She was gyrating against my leg, which I used to part hers. I could feel her wetness. She could feign being mad at me but she was giving up that sweet cunt.

"I'm sorry," Lauren said. "It's just I've been really thinking about it and I really want to feel pregnant." She had tears in her eyes.

I stopped yanking her nipples. As much as I wanted to make her cum, I saw she was visibly upset. I'm old enough to know when to listen to an emotional bitch. No offense.

"Why? You want to have a baby?" I asked.

"No," Lauren replied. "I'd love to carry it for someone who can't have a baby. I want to have the big belly and the swollen tits and my ass to get big." She paused. "And then after I could lactate."

I was confused. "Lactate?"

Lauren looked in my eyes. "Produce milk?"

"Ohhh," I said. "Ohh ..." I started to feel turned on.

"Is that weird?" Lauren asked.

I was sort of stunned. Partly because she wanted to produce milk, partly because I was suddenly thrilled. "I don't think so."

She just looked at me with her pouty face. Her lips were still glossy with my juices. I wanted to say yes just so she'd let me keep fucking her. But that would be a dangerous road.

"I'll think about it. I want you to be happy, and feel fulfilled." I said

"Okay," she said slightly sad, slightly hopeful.

"That's all I can ask."

"Lauren, I want you to be happy, and get everything you want." I said as I slid a finger in her pussy. "I'm going to give you whatever you want. It's a big decision, you understand? Even though you're a good girl I can't just say yes. Okay baby?"

Lauren just nodded her eyes glazing over with the rhythmic pulse of my fingers. Jackpot, I got her to let me fuck her.

I put Lauren on her back and forced her legs apart. Then I laid next to her on her left and started sucking on her left tit and as I started to roll her clit on my fingertips.

She bucked a bit and moaned. Her big ass and thighs were so perfect. Her tits were still bouncy but had sagged a bit. I liked them better at now 24 than I did at 19. I don't know why but they were mine. They were real and they hungered for my mouth. I'm down for my nips to be licked but she's always wanted them sucked and pulled on. Something I was always happy to do since it turned me on and made her incredibly wet.

Her legs started to close a bit and I knocked them apart with my elbow angrily.

"That's it," I said taking my mouth off her nipple. It was huge and starting to bruise. That's what she loves. "Sit on my face."

I laid down and she didn't miss a beat. I got comfortable as she lowered her hot pussy onto my mouth. This girls hips are amazing. The type that are made for your hands to wrap around, and to bury your mouth in her cunt. She didn't just like her clit licked, she loved me to lick her naked lips. They were so smooth and they felt so forbidden on my mouth and tongue. She grinded into my mouth a bit and started moaning. I looked up to the most beautiful view, her tits and her hands hanging onto the headboard.

"Oooh baby I'm so close," she said as I slid in the 3rd finger. I decided to give her a real treat and send her over the edge. First I took my hand and started pulling on her nipple, the right one this time. I give equal time. With my left hand, I started grazing her asshole with my pinky finger. This was my "is this okay?" signal. She started panting and bouncing. I slid in my pinky finger into her tight asshole and started sucking on her clit. She started to grind me so hard I had to take my hand away from her nipple and hold onto her hips.

"Baby, baby, ohh uhh," she started to say. All I could think about was making her cum. I wanted her sweet juices to soak through my pillow. She started to buck and I moved my pinky in a small circular motion and she lost it.

"Ohhh uhhh, oh my god, oh my god," she was screaming as she released. I pulled out my finger from her butt and her pussy and just focused on licking her pussy clean. She was out of breath. Her legs were shaking and she was hanging her forearms on our head board. She was looking down on me cleaning her pussy. I was looking up seeing her gorgeous tits slightly hanging down, wanting me to suckle them.

Then it hit me. God I wanted to nurse off her. I never ever thought about it before she brought it up tonight. And not for some weird baby-mom role play, but that her milk was my milk, just the way I owned her tits her pussy and her tiny asshole.

I started to throb thinking about it. I've always owned her nipples. But tugging and making them sore was always the extent of it. Now I wanted milk.

I helped her lay down, and kissed her for a few minutes. She tasted so good and she knew it. I lept off to wash my hands quick and was back in a flash.

"I thought about you producing milk." I said Lauren smiled, still out of breath. "Oh?"

"Yeah, I thought about how nice it'd be for you to give me your milk. Because they're my tits." I said as I grabbed them forcefully. She winced a bit and then threw her head back in pleasure.

"Maybe you should practice," she said softly.

"Straddle me so I can have them hang in my face." I said authoritatively.

She wasted no time. I laid down on my back and she got on her knees over me. Her pussy was just grazing mine. She was dripping wet still. It felt so good. She fluffed up her curls then leaned forward presenting me with her right nipple.

"You know I love your left tit more." I said.

She smiled and leaned in placing her nipple in my open mouth. I licked all around the areola and the nipple making it wet. I licked up and flicked it slightly. She kept her hand under her tit as it fed into my mouth. I knocked her hand away. She followed the lead and put her hand down to the bed to support herself.

I took in her whole nip and areola and started sucking. "Mmmm," she started as she pushed her pussy down into my bush. I closed my eyes and felt like I was in heaven. But I was straining. She must haven realized because out of nowhere she grabbed a pillow and pushed it behind my head. I opened my eyes to see hers glazed with pleasure.

"Anything to make it easier on you baby," she said.

I was holding her left tit in my left hand and pulling on her right nipple. I was pretty much yanking. She loved it when I was rough with her nips, but nowhere else. Only ever a pinky in her tight asshole, and nothing rough with her vag. I've wanted to fist her but she's afraid she won't be tight anymore. I've done it in the past and she's gotten off so good. She usually has to be drunk for that. Not because it's painful but for her consent.

I was daydreaming...I was sucking and sucking and didn't want to stop. She had reached down and was fingering herself. I stopped.

"What the fuck is this?" I said. She stopped and just looked at me, her mouth parted and her face flush. I pushed her down flat on her back and got on her right side.

I gently slapped her right tit as she gasped in pleasure. I started licking and then sucking her right nipple. I don't know why I favored the left, her left nipple was just as supple. It stretched and was responsive. Just one of those things I guess.

I was imagining I was taking her milk. I pretended she was nourishing me with her great tits. My hand slid down to her cunt and I pushed in with three fingers. I rubbed her clit just a bit with my thumb. I started moaning a bit into her nipple. She was gasping and I felt her leg tremble and then she started yelling.

"Oh fuck, oh baby yes, yes," she screamed.

She came violently and soaked my hand as she bucked her full hips. "oh thank you," she started to mumble as she relaxed. As tasty as her nips were I moved down to lick her cunt. She was so wet. I kneeled on the side of the bed and put her thighs over my shoulders and went to work. She kept moaning and even though she kept getting wetter she wanted me to lay with her.

"Come next to me," she said out of breath.

I licked a few more minutes then came up. I laid next to her, facing her. My eyes stuck on her engorged tits that were laying on top of another as she was on her side.

"That was amazing," she said as she stroked my face.

I didn't have anything to say. I was thinking about her tits being bigger and swollen with milk, and yeah her belly would be big but how warm and open her pussy would be. I was imagining her ass getting even bigger and bouncy. Plus the fact that she'd feel sexier and want to fuck even more.

"Jordan, are you okay?" she said "I asked you if..."

"I want you to get pregnant." I blurted out.

She was confused. "Seriously?"

"Yes absolutely," I said as I buried my tits. "When would you start producing milk?"

She giggled. "After the birth, and then as long as I have someone who wants it, it stays forever. And that's the best way to lose weight."

"Is your ass going to get bigger?" I said playing with her nipples.

"They're kinda sore." She said.

I looked up at her. "Get used to it." She smiled and licked her lips. "Is your ass getting bigger?" I repeated.

"I'm guessing it will!" she said with a happy voice.

"Then I wanna play with it more. It's begging for attention."

She bit her lip. "Okay baby." She paused. "How about now?"

I was throbbing to eat her ass. But I couldn't resist the opportunity to make fun of her.

"You've become a pillow princess?" I said seriously.

She stopped smiling and sat up in bed, her rump resting on her heels. "I want to please you," she said reaching and grabbing my tit. "I'll always please you."

And so started the journey into Lauren becoming a delicious breeder. I can't believe I hesitated.

JRW1313
JRW1313
4 Followers