Milking Grandma's Preemie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took all of it, every thick, roping jet, swallowing – and looking sidelong at me in the window, my own face a mask of orgasmic delight. The dear boy was writhing in pure pleasure, hips twisting as he unloaded into her, and finally looked down as she cupped his huge smooth balls in one hand and twisted the other around his shaft, slowly popping her pretty mouth of it. Her cheeks bulged with the last of his cum.

She stood, putting her arms on the boy's trembling shoulder and pulled him in for a kiss. He didn't resist a whit, and their lips met, Tobey groaning and pushing close to him, his hard cock knifing between her oily thighs as she shot the cream into Bradley's accepting mouth.

She squeezed his cock, the top of it brushing her pussy through the bottom of her bathing suit, slowly stroking it as she lashed her tongue into his mouth, scooping out some cum to swallow.

"Well now, that was quick and should take the edge off for you," she smiled, pulling her cum-shiny lips from his as she quivered her clutching thighs around his dick, which showed no signs of going soft. "Or perhaps you're in need of a little more..."

She backed away and for his pleasure, slowly peeled out of her suit. His eyes, as well as mine, were riveted to those fantastic little titties and those long, strong legs and that furry thatch between them.

She dropped the suit, smiled at him and walked to the pool, curling a finger at him. His eyes were fixed on Tobey's beautiful ass, the meat if it jiggling, the tight muscles beneath the silky dimpled skin dancing.

"Let's have a quick swim, Bradley," she said. "Lose the clothes."

She jumped in as my grandson hurriedly tore the off his t-shirt and leaped in beside her. They played like two long-time lovers, splashing water on each other and swimming toward the deep end. Tobey reached up for the diving board, grabbing it.

Bradley swam near her and instantly she snaked her beautiful legs out to scissor his slim waist, squeezing him to her. He grabbed the board as well and they were face to face now, kissing, groaning, loving.

"Fuck me!" she hissed, moving her hips to take him into her, the boy gasping loudly as he felt his cock plunge through the cool water into her superheated pussy. "Hurry, before Grandma gets back!"

"Oh god oh god oh god!" the boy groaned, holding the board and thrusting into my friend's gripping pussy.

He fucked her, the water sloshing around them, bending his head down to suckle those enormous, long nipples, gnawing on them. Tobey tilted her head back to give him room, peering over her shoulder where I stood in the window, transfixed. She winked again.

"Hurry, Bradley, hurry!" she cried out. "Fuck me, cum in me, it's ok, cum in me, quickly, before your grandmother comes back!"

He'd been fucking her for less than a minute when true to his premature form, he grunted and came, as I could tell by his groans and body language, holding tight to Tobey's writhing body and emptying his balls again.

She let him stay inside her, holding him, her thighs still wrapped around his sides, before releasing him from her leggy grip and kissing him gently.

"Now, hurry, over here, Grandma's due back shortly, we haven't much time!" she said, swimming over to the edge of the pool and pulling herself up onto the lip, legs spread.

"Time for...for what?" Bradley asked, swimming to her, facing that hairy, dripping chasm.

"For this," Tobey snarled, pointing at her cunt. "Clean me up, honey, quickly, I can't be leaking your hot cum into your grandma's bathing suit I borrowed, can I? Hurry, she'll be back any second!"

I couldn't see anything but the Tobey's sleek, tight back as she reached out with her incredible legs to scoop my grandson's head into them, thighs clamping shut around his face.

I heard his groans and then hers and knew he was slurping his sperm from her well-fucked pussy as his hands cupped around Tobey's slick, sleek thighs, the sheen of water accentuating every sexy muscular furrow and pulsating sinew.

"Oh, shit, that's right, that's right, clean up your cummy mess AND make me cum, baby, make me cum!" she screamed loudly, more for my benefit than the boy scissored between her churning thighs.

She came against his face, snapping her slim hips, grinding against him and finally letting his head slip from her crushing thighs. She stood on the pool's edge, smiling down into his smiling face slick with their juices.

"C'mon, hurry, get dressed, it's been almost a half hour!" she said, rushing to her crumpled suit on the pool deck, looking at me in the window with a huge smile.

I took the cue and left the pantry, giving them a few minutes to gather themselves. When I walked out, I had to stop myself from visibly shaking.

"Well now, you two been getting along?" I smiled, standing between their lounge chairs, Tobey looking serene, Bradley slightly edgy and nervous.

"Famously, just famously," Tobey sighed, stretching out those long gorgeous gams that had just been locked around my grandson's ribs and neck. "Like old friends..."

"Yeah, yeah, it was great," Bradley added.

"Very glad to hear that," I said, looking at the boy. "Hon, can you come inside for a minute, there's something I need you to do."

"Uh...ok, sure, Grandma," he said, standing up.

"Anything I can help with?" Tobey said, smiling up at me. "Happy to lend a hand!"

I almost burst out laughing, knowing what she meant.

"No, no, you've done enough...entertaining this young man while I was gone!" I said. "You just lay here, enjoy the rest of the sun, OK?"

"Sure thing, Lannie, I'm all for that," Tobey sighed, hands behind her head and wriggling that fine ass into the lounge chair.

Bradley and I walked inside, through the dining area to my kitchen. In the wall separating the two areas is a large cutout that allows a clear view of the pool – and my relaxing friend.

"Now then," I hissed, taking my grandson into my arms and nailing him with a long, sloppy wet kiss, grinding my crotch into his, cupping his ass in my hands. "Let's get you ready for your date tonight, shall we?"

He kissed me and I felt his cock grow against my crotch – but not as fully as it had always done. I knew – and loved – the reason why.

"Is everything OK, honey?" I asked, pulling his lips to my neck and holding his head, letting him suckle the salty warm wrinkles as I put my hand into his shorts to stroke his nearly hard cock.

"Yeah, Grandma, yeah," he groaned, pumping into my hand, sucking my throat wetly. "It's just that...she..Mrs. Wolfsen...right there..."

"Yes, sexy isn't it?" I giggled. "Now you just stand there, keep an eye out on the lovely Mrs. Wolfsen..."

I knelt down as he stood, facing the pool, his eyes fixed on Tobey lying there. I pulled his shorts down, freeing his luscious cock, and slurping it into my mouth, savoring the oozing precum that bubbled from it.

I wasted no time, attaching both hands to that handsome prick, twisting my fingers around it, stroking it in and out of my mouth, my head bobbing back and forth. I felt him tense in my mouth, his cock fully hard now.

I blew him for a few minutes, far longer than it should have taken had not my friend extracted two loads from him moments earlier. I popped his cock out of my mouth and jerked it with one hand rapidly, holding the thick tip against my pursed lips, lashing it with my tongue.

"You haven't cum yet, honey, aren't I doing it right?" I teased as I jerked him, looking up at his face.

"No, no, it's great, Grandma...but Mrs. Wolfsen...God, she's like right there!"

"Can you see her?"

"Yes, of course, she's right there!"

"She's just lying there, she's not getting up or anything?"

"No!"

"Then enjoy the view, darling," I groaned, stroking him even faster now. "Watch her as I suck...you...off....look at her, Bradley, she's quite beautiful, isn't she? Such a gorgeous woman, that strong, lean body....those legs, goodness, she has fantastic legs, doesn't she?"

"Oh my God, Grandma!" he groaned, eyes fixed at Tobey.

"I think her legs are incredible....God, can you imagine them wrapped around YOU, honey? Can ya?"

He stiffened more in my pumping hand, the wet stroking sounds filling the kitchen.

"Does she turn you on, Bradley? It's OK, tell me: Does Mrs. Wolfsen turn you on?"

"Oh...oh, GOD, Grandma!" he moaned. "Yes! Yes, she does!"

"Wanna know a secret?" I teased, lapping the precum oozing out of his cock as I jerked it.

He looked at me.

"What?"

"She turns ME on, too!"

His eyes could not have opened wider as he looked into mine, astonished.

"That's right, baby, that beautiful old woman out there turns me on! Oh, we haven't done...you know, anything, but in my past...a long time ago, I had enjoyed...the company of other girls..."

His cock thickened under my strokes. I ran my other hand to his nuts, drawing my nails over them, making him jump.

"And I liked it, Bradley, I liked it a lot...being with a girl...so much fun..."

I jerked him faster, holding his dripping tip to my lips, tongue tickling it.

"Cum for me baby, cum for Grandma, as we watch our lovely friend out there....look at her baby...look at that beautiful woman...."

"OH SHIT!"

The first spurt splashed into my face, hitting me in the forehead and running in a thick, lumpy sheet down over my eyes and nose, over my lips. I quickly popped the head into my mouth, stroking him with furious deliberation, my hand flying up and down the shaft, coaxing the rest of his spunk out of his beautiful balls, thick, surprisingly copious strands of it given what Tobey had milked from him not long ago.

He finally stopped cumming and I swallowed every drop, eagerly, smacking my lips as I let his wilting cock slip from my hand.

I looked up through the cum dripping over my eyes, wiping it off with my fingers. He stood, looking down at me, mouth morphing into a smile.

"It took you longer than usual, maybe our training is paying off!" I laughed, standing.

He took me into his arms and lovingly began to lick his cream from my face, lapping it off my forehead, down over my cheeks and nose, slurping it from my chin where it hung in goopy strands and finally kissing me. We shot his spunk back and forth between our mouths, his cock, now half hard, pushing into my crotch.

"Wow, this is unusual," I laughed, stroking his wet dick, making him wince as my fingers pumped around the slick, sensitive head. "It's almost soft..."

I suddenly felt playful, dominant. I grabbed his softening cock shaft in one hand and with the other ran my thumb in agonizing circles around the underside near the top, where the post-orgasmic sensitivity is the strongest.

He squirmed in my grip, which I tightened around his cock base, not letting him get away, my thumb pressing harder and faster in cruising laps around the tip.

"Grandma...please...it tickles...it hurts!" he groaned.

"Tell me, Bradley, did you cum while I was gone?" I asked sternly, looking into his eyes.

"What? No..no, of course not, how..."

"Perhaps just looking at my friend? You know, you always cum so very quickly for me, perhaps just looking at Mrs. Wolfsen's luscious body...those long legs...those little titties...maybe you came already, that why it took you so long to cum for my mouth, hmm? That why you're so soft now? Answer me boy or I won't stop!"

"Ohhhh...oh, God...no, Grandma...I swear...I didn't cum...in my pants!"

Which, of course, was the truth. He'd cum in Tobey's mouth and pussy. I laughed thinking about it, relishing his trembling as I continued to work over his super-sensitive cock tip before stopping.

"Very well, I believe you," I sighed, kissing him.

He quickly bent to pull his shorts back up as I walked away, to the pool deck where Tobey looked up at me.

"Got a little on ya, baby," she giggled, pointing to my chin.

I wiped off the dollop and extended the finger to her mouth. She lustily sucked it off, tongue running over it.

"Tasty little boy, isn't he?" she laughed.

She got up and we both walked inside where Bradley now stood at the far side of the large kitchen counter. She walked over and sat down beside him, smiling.

"Grandma says you have a date soon, that right?"

"Uh...uh yeah, I probably should be going, you know, gotta get ready..." he said nervously.

"Oh, just relax for a bit, you've got time," I said, sitting at the small table in a tiny space just off the kitchen where I did my work, opening my laptop. "Just got a couple emails to catch up on..."

There was a mirror on the other wall there, which gave me a clear view of the two of them, Bradley leaning over the countertop facing away from me, Tobey seated beside him – looking right into the mirror, smiling at me. She slowly ran a hand up the back of Bradley's thighs, under his shorts, cupping his ass.

I saw his face turn to the side, looking at her, shaking his head. She said something to him, apparently calming his fears.

I pretended to be typing, my eyes on the mirror, as she worked his ass, massaging it under his shorts. Her eyes on me, she pulled her hand out for a moment, ran her fingers under her bathing suit top and coating them with suntan oil.

She pulled down his shorts, his head frantically shaking side to side, but couldn't stop her. His shorts were now down just enough to reveal his fantastic young ass, milky white.

I couldn't believe what she was doing as I watched in the mirror. She slipped her oily fingers into his crack and very slowly, ran one into his rosebud asshole! I thought he'd scream, but she stifled it with her other hand, cupping it over his mouth.

"How are you two doing in there?" I called out, typing away, eyes fixed on the mirror watching my best friend finger fuck my grandson's asshole.

"Oh, just talking about his date tonight, you know, finding out about the lucky girl!" Tobey said loudly, winking at me in the mirror as her muscular forearm flexed with sinew as she pumped her finger into his butt. "You just take your time, honey, we're just fine...aren't we Bradley?"

"Oh..oh yes, Grandma, fine!" he said in a forced, hoarse whisper, giving into her plunging fingers, two of them now sawing deep into his ass.

I knew what she was doing, burrowing both fingers into his butt, holding them there, wiggling the tips against his prostate. I saw his back arch, head back, mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

He was cumming, my best friend was fingering my grandson's asshole until he came, and now I saw her put her other hand before him, presumably catching his flow in her cupped palm as those sexy forearms sinews flowed under the silky, tanned skin.

And I came again as he did, now running my fingers into my slit under my shorts, stroking my clit to a quick, very satisfying orgasm, watching them. It was surreal, incredible and over far too quickly. I watched in the mirror as with her eyes fixed on mine in the mirror, she lifted her gooey palm up to Bradley's face tipping it and letting the smallish pearly stream of cum collected there drip in a silvery strand into his waiting mouth.

She smiled broadly at me as the boy ate his cum from her hand, then attached his mouth to it as she smeared it into his lips, lapping the rest of it clean.

She finally pulled her fingers from his asshole, tugging his pants up over his hips, rubbing her palm on the front of her bathing suit – my bathing suit, actually – and then sitting back on the stool as if nothing had happened.

I closed my laptop, took a deep breath and came back into the kitchen.

"Well, Bradley, you must be going, right?" I said, giving him a hug, feeling his body tremble as he stood next to Tobey.

"Get ready for the big date!" she laughed. "Hope you're not too tired from all this time you spent with two old ladies this afternoon!"

"No, no, it was ...great...nice seeing you again, uh, Mrs. Wolfsen..." he mumbled, walking toward the door.

"See you soon, I hope," Tobey said, waving goodbye as I walked him down the hall to the door.

In the alcove, I swept him into my arms, kissing him, tasting the cum still on his lips, palming his crotch.

"Hope you can still perform tonight, young man, you seem a little soft right now," I laughed into his mouth. "Come back later, if your little girlfriend isn't enough for ya...."

"Thanks Grandma," he said quietly, kissing me back. "You're the best..."

I walked back into the kitchen, shaking my head at the smiling Tobey. She stood to face me, holding up her shiny palm between us. I held it in my hand, eyes on hers, as I ran my tongue up and down it, tasting Bradley's residual sperm.

"Well now," Tobey hissed, licking her palm with me and then to my lips, kissing me deeply and wetly. "Where were we...."

12