Milking Grandma's Preemie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YESSSS!!" I screamed.

She fingered my tight asshole with her right hand, using the left to continue her spanking assault on my reddening cheeks, over and over, harder and harder until I came, flooding her thighs with my orgasm. She finally stopped, panting from the exertion.

She pulled her finger out of my ass and brought it to my face, wiggling it. It was wet and slimy and nasty looking. And so delicious.

"Suck it, baby, suck that shitty finger you got dirty!" she snapped, fingerfucking my mouth, my pussy leaking all over her beautiful legs. "Oh, you made a mess of my thighs, too! What to you plan to do about THAT!"

I clipped off her lap to kneel. Tobey grabbed my hair, forcing my face to her gorgeous thighs, slick and slimy with my cum.

"Clean that shit up!" she snarled

I groaned and eagerly obeyed as she held my hair, rubbing my face into the gooey thighs. I lapped up every drop, devouring and swallowing it all, tasting myself and the salty sweat of her strong legs, licking the firm muscle, occasionally nipping the hard flesh.

She pulled me to my knees, framing my face in her hands, kissing and sharing my cum. Her hands drifted down my sweaty back, parting my cheeks and lancing a finger inside. I groaned, and her eyes widened, staring into mine as we kissed.

"Your ass...so hot...and it felt so eager, open and ready for me," she snarled, licking down my neck to suck my tits as she fingered my asshole. "You've had it up the ass before, haven't ya?"

"Yes...oh God, Tobey, your finger...FINGERS, feel so good up my ass!" I shrieked as she now buried two more in there alongside the first.

She thrust them in and out for a moment, then stood me up, spinning me around.

"Wow, I put the hurt on that didn't I?" she laughed, slapping my cheeks, reminding me of just how sore they were from her brutal spanking. "Well, you deserve this, then..."

"OH FUCK!" I screamed, as she parted my cheeks and buried her face inside.

I hadn't had my asshole eaten much in my life, hardly at all, and forgot how good it felt. And it felt heavenly, as Tobey's long, proficient tongue rammed full length into my wet hole, plunging in and out. She growled as she rimmed me, her face lost in the thick clench of my sweaty butt cheeks, her mouth wide open against the hole.

She flutter fucked my ass and as she did, ran her hand down between my thighs to ream my cunt with four fingers.

"JESUS CHRIST YES YES YES!!" I screamed.

I came again as she ate my asshole and fingered my pussy, drenching her fingers, which she slowly pulled out - and stuffed into my butt. It hurt at first, but my rectal walls relaxed, eagerly clamping around the fingers that she rammed in knuckles deep, pounding in and out, making more sore ass meat quiver.

"Oh god, that is SO FUCKING GOOD!" I howled.

Tobey laughed, continuing to pound my accepting asshole with her fingers, kissing and licking my cheeks before stopping and pulling them out. She stood and spun me around, and we kissed, both lapping her nasty fingers as she held them to our mouths.

"I think I know what you need now, bitch," she snarled, biting my tongue, making me yelp in pain. "Have you got toys?"

I balked. I had toys, hidden in a drawer upstairs. She smiled.

"Don't play coy with me, girlfriend," she hissed, twisting my nipples until I screamed. "Now, where are they?"

"Upstairs!" I gasped as she leaned into my neck to lick it while still mauling my nipples in her fingers.

"Lead the way, honey," she laughed.

We raced up the stairs, naked and alive, and into my bedroom. I bent over my dresser and Tobey cuddled up behind me, grabbing my hips and slamming her hairy cunt to my ass.

I laughed and took out my favorite little vibrator and three of my dildos, short and long. I tossed them on my bed and Tobey eyed them appreciatively.

"Nice, nice," she smiled, picking them up, turning them over in her hands. "I like this one. It'll do."

It was my favorite, a black dildo, eight inches long and not terribly thick, with a nice broad base. She looked at it, and then me.

"No strap-on?" she asked.

"Uh...no, I don't have...why would I need one, I haven't done anything with a woman in years?"

"That changes now," she said, looking around the room. "I'll figure something out."

And she did. She went into my closet, a huge walk in, and came out with my golf bag. She fiddled with the straps and took them off, showing me the perfectly sized O-ring holding them all together.

"See?" she laughed. "I was an engineering major, who knew it would come in handy for fucking my hot girlfriend's beautiful ass?"

She was amazing. She clicked straps together in such a way they fit perfectly around her slim little waist, cinching tight, that O-ring in the middle, through which she snaked the dildo, the base pressed against her cunt and bobbing lewdly before her. She stroked it, smiling, with a "ta-da!" look on her face.

"How about a blowjob, bitch!" she growled, affecting a deep male voice and pumping her 'cock' in her hands.

I roared, kneeling before her and opening wide. I gobbled the hard rubber dick into my throat, inch by inch, washing my tongue over the surface until my nose nestled against her bushy pussy.

"Jesus, you deep throat? Cock, pussy, ass, you do it all!" she laughed. "Well, sweetie, we just gotta double team a guy with those skills...maybe your sexy little grandson!"

My eyes went wide and pussy went wet at the thought of Tobey and I devouring Bradley head to toe. I groaned, now fisting Tobey's faux cock, stroking it in and out of my mouth, soaking it with my saliva and fingering my pussy as I squatted before her.

"Ya think," I groaned, slurping her cock from my mouth to lap the thick tip, wishing it were Bradley's.

"I do think," she hissed, slapping my face with the dildo. "But for now, on your knees over there, bitch!"

She pulled me by the arm and tossed me to the bed, where I quickly bounced up to my hands and knees. Tobey shuffled to me, grabbing a bottle of lotion on the nightstand and squirting it on her dick, working it over the dark shaft and bulbous knob. I looked over my shoulder and gulped.

"Never had a dick this big in your ass before, baby?" she laughed, now reaming my asshole with the lotioned fingers, working them in and out, making me groan.

"No, never...first time for everything I guess, huh?" I smiled weakly, then adding boldly. "You gonna fuck me with your big cock, baby, you gonna fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, sugar bottom, gonna bone your nasty ass good with my big...black...cock!" she said, slapping my sore butt flesh with it. "You ready for it? You ready for my big dick?"

She tightened the makeshift straps around her waist, that dick bobbing before her.

"Bring it on, McGyver," I laughed.

"Hey, I loved that show!" she laughed in return.

I braced myself, bending my head to the bed, wiggling my thick rump at Tobey. She fit the big head of her dick to my asshole, gently pushing in. To my surprise and delight, it slipped past the first tight ring easily, fluidly, perhaps owing to her rapacious rimming and fingering earlier.

But it slid in with a moist, meaty sound and Tobey grabbed my hips and soon pushed her fake dick all the way to the base.

"Holy fuck," I growled in a throaty, urgent rasp. "That feels fucking GREAT!! FUCK MY ASS BABY!"

Tobey said nothing, only holding my hips and increasing her thrusts, faster and harder, pounding into my asshole with mounting fury. She grunted, holding tight to my ass, bending over and dripping sweat onto my back. Her pussy slammed into my ass, the flesh of it quivering on impact, the base of her dick grinding against her cunt.

She soon quickened the pace, pumping harder and faster and now lay flat against my back, her tits slick with sweat.

"Oh fuck, that's so good, so good," she grunted, holding tight into me and swiveling her hips, grinding the base of her dick against her cunt and clit and then resuming her powerful thrusting. "FUCK!!"

She pulled her hips back and forth, still laying on my back, reaching under me to diddle my clit. I was in fuck heaven, my asshole full to the brim with my lover's cock, my cunt alive and dripping from her fingers.

"Damn, Tobey, damn, damn DAMN!!" I screamed as she diddled and fucked me and lapped the sweat from my shoulders and running her tongue to the side of my neck to suckle the loose flesh of it. "CUMMING!"

"ME TO BABY ME TOO!!"

She slammed her bone home to the hilt, holding it tight up my ass, pushing her pussy to the base and cumming as her flashing fingers afforded me the same luxury.

I felt my cunt explode around them, soaking them, and as our mutual orgasm quieted, she slipped them to my lips, twisting her head to them as well where we kissed and lapped them clean.

She kept tight to me, pushing me to my belly and laying flat atop me, slowly grinding her cock in my loosened asshole, pumping her hips. Finally she pulled out and flopped to her back, the soaking wet dick bobbing up.

I rolled over and blew it, as she laughed and watched me suck my ass oils from the glistening black dick.

"You're so fucking nasty, I love it!" she laughed, pulling me up to lay by her side.

We kissed, slowly, romantically, smacking our lips together, arms around one another feeling each other's butts, mine larger and fleshier than hers, which felt tight and sinewy in my probing fingers.

"Mmmm, that was nice, I SO needed a big cock in my ass again," I growled, nuzzling her sweaty neck as my hands lazily twisted her beautiful, thick nipples, throwing a leg over hers to rub my pussy into her side.

"One good turn deserves another, baby," she laughed. "I just gotta get a big dick up MY ass now!"

That's when we heard it, the crashing sound, and jumped off the bed to run toward the source of it in the hallway.

There, much to our complete surprise, was Bradley, wide eyed and frightened, having apparently seen what his grandmother and friend were doing and in backing away, tripped and crashed against the wall.

"BRADLEY!" I screamed, consumed with guilt and fear as I stood naked before him, realizing it and covering my pussy despite him having seen and been in it so often.

"GRANDMA!" he screamed, looking past me to Tobey behind me, who stood with her cock still strapped to her waist.

"Now isn't this interesting," she said calmly, walking by me and helping my grandson to his feet, where he stood looking anywhere but at us.

"My date...she was sick...I thought...I mean I came back...I mean..." he stammered nervously.

"You came to the right place, then," Tobey growled, pressing him to the wall, her cock pressing against his which I presumed to be rock hard in his pants.

She kissed him, lancing his mouth with her tongue, both their eyes open and staring into each other's, his wide and uncertain, hers heavy lidded and sultry. I stood and watched, mouth hanging open and decidedly unsure.

Tobey broke the kiss, backing away and taking his hand - and mine - and leading us back into the bedroom.

"Now then," she said, patting the bed as she sat on it, that huge cock still sticking out of her crotch. "Let's talk this over..."

He sat and I sat and we both knew the night was just beginning...

12