Milking Her

Story Info
He adores her and her milky breasts
962 words
4.06
141.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I purposely didn't milk her this morning. She had wakened me earlier, brushing her thick nipple against my lips and whispering that she needed my relief. As usual, I took her gift and fell asleep on the tit when I finished. It had been about an hour since I'd emptied her so she was already getting full again. But I wanted to send her to the store full and heavy. She only had to go in for a couple of hours so I thought it would be fun to make her struggle a little. The heavier her tits get the hornier she gets so I knew she would be absolutely desperate by the time she got home. Plus, I loved knowing that she would start leaking as soon as she pulled back into the drive.

I dressed her in a cherry red, crisscross top that framed and held her tits nicely. Since she'd been feeding me, her nipples have grown to be about the size of the tip of my index finger and they are almost constantly hard. She always loved it when I played with her nipples but now that she is milky, nipple play alone can bring her to a shuddering orgasm. Underneath her skirt, her luscious thighs and her smooth bare pussy were bare. The whole time I was dressing her I kept eyeing her tits hungrily, barely able to resist.

I walked her to the door and as I started to kiss her goodbye she started rubbing those big tits against me and grabbed my cock. I could have bent her over and fucked her right there. I kissed her more deeply and started kneading her ass. As I put my hand on the back of her thigh she moaned. I stroked the back of her thigh and she instinctively parted her legs and squatted a bit. I knew what she wanted. She always had a strong libido but since we brought her milk in, she was perpetually hungry for cock. I whispered, "Not now baby, I'll give you what you need when you get home. Enjoy your morning."

I love dressing her to show off her tits. I am so proud to have her at my side but I also like knowing that other men will be lusting after when we are apart. I'd been milking her for just about a year. I know, most men would be delighted to have a lover who offered her D cups to delight him. I am a greedy bastard so I wanted her bigger. Fortunately, she also shared that desire. After a year together, her tits had grown to be absolutely massive. She now sported a pair of J cup udders that hung nearly to her waist. Her areolas have grown to be almost 3 ½ inches in diameter and her teats are perpetually erect; over a half an inch when she is relaxed and almost 1 ½ inches after I've had her on the milker.

Thankfully for both of us, she didn't have to stay at the store as long as we thought. I had been hard as steel since before she left and my balls were aching for her. I didn't think I could get any harder but when I heard the front door open, my cock started pulsing and the head became so engorged it was beginning to turn purple. Her top was pulled aside and her tits were out when she walked in the door. Her nipples were long and thick and dripping profusely.

She put her bag down and I shut the door behind her. Her mouth opened slightly and I kissed her like I hadn't seen her for days. When the kiss ended I stepped back and just looked at her. She locked her fingers behind her head and pushed her chest forward and smiled as she presented her milk-laden tits to me. I looked, and smiled, and licked my lips. I was seriously ready to blow and I had only kissed her.

She is my source of delight. She has a gorgeous bright smile and the kind of body that just makes me ache with desire. And she loves offering herself for my adoration. She has beautiful calves and thighs, a nice round ass, and oh those tits. Oh those wonderful, luscious big tits. I love adorning her. I'm always brining home tops that cradle her tits and show her cleavage, sun dresses and halter dresses and even the occasional tube top. The tube tops barely cover her huge areolas and show massive amounts of tit-flesh. Damn she looks good. I just love looking at her. Fortunately she appreciates the attention because I cannot take my eyes off of her.

So we just stood there. Her with her hands behind her head, tits jutted forward, and me with a throbbing cock that was about to start peeking out of the elastic waistband of my shorts. All I could do was to stare at those big, beautiful milky tits. She was so full that I could see her blue veins. Oh boy was I in for a treat. I took her wrists in my left hand and held them above her head. I just held her there for minute, arms up, tits out, and just admired the beautiful woman before me. Then I reached behind her and undid her skirt. I couldn't wait to feast my eyes on that luscious ass and that sweet swollen pussy. She parted her legs slightly and I could see that the top of her thighs were already soaked with her juices. And the aroma, oh that heavenly aroma. I loved how she smelled and tasted, but when she needed a fuck, her scent was irresistible.

To be continued....