Milking Superman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"PLEASE VERONICA, PLEASE!!!!! I WAITED FOR WEEKS FOR YOU!!! DENYING MYSELF AND SELF EDGNG EACH NIGHT JUST LIKE YOU TEXTED ME!!!" he whimpered as she continued her toe tease. Now walking up his amazingly hard shaft, she gripped his cockhead firmly between her toes and began to slowly scratch his dick slit, the sounds of his whimpering and begging making her even hotter and wet.

Now completely naked, she basked in the waves of hot lust that flowed off his body as he stared out her with a insatiable starving hunger. Kneeling now before him as he was so perfectly displayed she brought her mouth inches away from his balls and lightly blew her hot breath over his testicles. His instant thrashing and more moaning caused her to gasp. Bringing her finger up, she just barely touched the underside of his shaft as she slowly ran it up and down, while with her other finger she ringed his exposed asshole, which quivered and puckered under her skin.

"GOD Veronica, you are driving me CRAZY!!!" he begged as his whole body shuddered as her long slow tease continued.

"It is time you eat me slave, and eat me like you have never eaten me before!" she barked as she began to climb up his body, dragging her wet slit up his shaft and stomach as she prepared to mount his face.

His cock was throbbing like mad now and precum was flowing off of him like an open faucet. Being in such a vulnerable position got him even harder as having submissive fantasies while being the strongest man on earth can sometimes be a challenge. When she climbed onto his face and shoved her sweet pussy to his mouth, he knew exactly what to do. With supersonic speed and the ability to sense her bodily responses through her skin he caused Veronica instantly to explode out a toe curling orgasm and within minutes he brought her four more in a constant pleasurable flow.

As the spasms from her incredible orgasm subsided, she reached out and grabbed his head hard and pulled him into her pussy tight, while reaching above with her other hand switching the machine on. Suddenly the contraption roared to life, and when the vacuum tube raised up from the seat and affixed itself over his cock a krypton incrusted strap-on simultaneously rose up and began to thrust into his ass. Overwhelmed by these triple sensations Superman yelled out in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

The suction pump started to suck his massive tool and he got pulled closer and closer to the edge of sweet orgasm but groaned as it slowed right at the moment of no return. The engineers had done well with the device and programmed the sensors to know right when he was about to shoot so the stroking would slow until all his cock did was drool. The Krypton strap-on thrusting into his ass and tickling his prostrate caused him to moan even louder. As the man of steel was anally violated his shakes grew more violent and his drooling pre-cum increased its stream. He whimpered and rocked, unable to escape the krypton bonds and enjoying the most beautiful woman in the world vigorously riding his face as his cock was sucked and his ass was pegged.

After an hour of this treatment Veronica finally rolled off of his now glazed face, completely spent, unable to cum anymore. Still chained in the chair, he was covered in sweat and quivering as he thought for sure she would release him now but to his surprise the machine stayed on. When Superman looked down at her, all sweaty and spent, legs shaking from her orgasmic ordeal he grinned like a kid as he knew she was very satisfied and so now he expected HIS turn.

"Veronica" Superman cooed. "I think I am ready to release now. This teasing is driving me crazy and my balls feel like they are about to blow up. Please release me sweet Goddess. Please jack me off. "

Shaking in a post orgasmic glow and to Superman's disappointment now she winked as she began putting her robe on and spoke as she hissed into his ear.

"I am sorry Superman, but that won't be possible" she whispered. "You have to stay in the machine for a bit longer. We aren't nearly finished with your milking yet."

Laughing nervously, he added. "OK, so how does the milking end?"

"When you are out of pre-cum boy!" she sighed as she lazily ran her long nails over his now purple testicles and watched the tube continue to pump.

"BUT VERONICA! YOU KNOW ABOUT MY POWERS, I WON'T EVER EMPTY!"

Looking as handsome as ever, somehow made sexier by his frantic attempts to escape, she leaned down and kissed each ball.

"Well then, it seems like you may be here a while."

"But, if you are a good boy, and take your milking well, I may stroke you off from time to time."

When ten technicians from Olga's company now entered the room It finally dawned on Superman that he was in real trouble and had been setup. When he studied the machine he realized not only would it never shutoff, but because of the kryptonite bonds, he was completely helpless to escape and for once in his life panic finally set in. The constant sucking of the tube and probing of the strap-on was driving him crazy, but the pressure was NOT enough to bring him to full orgasm, just enough to keep him drooling pre-cum in a perpetual strong unending stream. When he saw two strangers take away the first two 5 gallon containers away, he realized he was now only a cow, a sperm cow. He had been a total fool.

Gone from the most powerful man in the world to a simple beast of burden with no hope of escape or possibility of release was hard to reconcile and his thoughts were a whirl. He could only hope that Veronica would eventually take mercy on him and let him go, or at least let him cum, but he had no power over anything anymore. As he groaned and shuddered as he felt another batch of his harvest leak out of his tortured balls, Veronica lifted one of her fishnet clad feet to his lips. His eyes welling with tears of frustration, he couldn't help himself as he began to lovingly kiss them. His conversion from super hero to super slave was now complete.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12