Milkmaid at the Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
241 Followers

But I was glad it was a female doing this to me; she was being so gentle and sensitive in my most private places. I mean I liked being fucked by real men's cocks and getting slammed by their huge muscular bodies but I also really liked this gentle but determined fisting from a young woman. Susie seemed to know her way abound my inner genitals too, she probed my gland and gave me all sorts of exciting sensations as she delicately explored me deep inside my bottom.

I felt totally secure in her hands. I thought what if she had a big strong boyfriend and he could fuck me then she could fist me. Little did I know that was exactly what she had planned!

Soon the others were impatient to fist me too and by the end of the evening (and believe me by that time it was nearly morning) I had been made to take them all up my bottom. Hands were coming in and pulling out all the time. They had me panting for breath and gasping with excitement. Shirley took a video and which she showed me some days later. There was the skin of my stretched sphincter clinging to their slimy forearms as they work them in an out of my bottom. Susie nearly did get up me to her elbow but then realizing I was getting very tired she finally sucked me off. She did it so nicely with just a finger inside me to tease my gland as I jacked hard into her mouth. I didn't have much cum left for her but, Oh the satisfaction it brought at last!!

They had all familiarised themselves so well that my sexuality and internal genitals that they were to become the endless topic of discussion in the secretaries office for weeks to come.

Needless to say this was an opening encounter and certainly not the last. I had to manage my diary very carefully too (actually Mandy did it really) as I had a rather regular stream of visitors from then on. The best was that I got to fuck many of the guys when they came to do me on their own. The only thing I had to promise was not to tell anyone. Well I'm not, am I?!


[Meantime did u like it? did u cum? Mail me!]

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
241 Followers
12