Milky Suzy's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPMaster
DPMaster
77 Followers

She gasped for breath and had barely focused through the tears when Kevin paused, hovering over her, staring at her left breast as if were his last meal. The look of feral hunger in his eyes made everything that came before it even more worthwhile. And then the moment came.

Kevin moved so fast, Suzy almost missed it. By the time her brain recognized that he'd swiped the few remaining needles from her and the electrical messages in her brain let her feel the pain in her left breast, he'd skewered its tip a dozen times with his fangs. She tried to follow the blur of his face as he drove his teeth in and out, all but mauling her nipple and areola in the space of seconds.

The agony hit at about the same time that he sucked the entire tip of her breast into his mouth, sank his fangs through the ravaged ball of meat and started sucking. For a second, all Suzy felt were his cool, moist lips and his tongue soothing her torn flesh. Then it felt as if someone had attached an industrial strength vacuum to a meat grinder and thrust her breast into it. Pain swallowed her nipple, then her breast.

A part of her mind thought it was wonderful. Another part rebelled and tried to shut her down.

She came again.

Voices cheered Kevin on.

She kept coming.

Violent, wrenching pain tore through her left nipple and part of her areola. She just managed to watch as his blurred, strawberry milkshake-splattered fangs pulled free. As if her brain's left hand had no idea what its right hand was doing, she started to pass out even as her orgasm kept pounding through her.

Fingertips crushing her right breast, and another mouth attacking her right nipple yanked her back from the brink of unconsciousness. As she registered that the vampire that had lusted after her breasts at the front door was finally getting his wish, Kevin tore back into her, blurred into vampire-time, and ripped his fangs free again. His lips and half his face were covered with milk and blood.

He wiped it from his mouth with the back of his hand and looked up at the rafters. "Haul her up!"

With a frustrated growl, the guy at her other breast sucked a couple more greedy gulps before leaping straight up and landed in a crouch on a heavy rafter above them. Kevin threw her into the air, and his lackey caught her by a wrist.

Gravity and exhaustion drew her face down, forcing her to look at her breasts. Kevin hadn't lied. Gaping, raw wounds shimmered with a wet combination of pink and red. Milk and blood mingled to cover the rest of her breasts in a wash of "strawberry milk." Thin lines of brilliant red trickled from where needles had been thrust and torn free. The abused mounds bounced and dripped blood and milk to the floor below her as the vampire in the rafters yanked her up.

Moments later, Suzy was being held up by both wrists, dangling in the air just beside the pool table. Her bruised pussy was at eye level with the tattooed vampire. The lower curve of her bottom was at the same height for the one that Kevin had gotten so briefly pissed at earlier. Kevin stood on the table next to her. While he chatted, the tattooed vampire blurred away.

For as much as he'd already fed, Kevin still eyed her breasts hungrily. "So, is it what you expected?"

The bald vampire blurred back, shaking up a bottled Dr. Pepper with his thumb over the top. She opened her mouth to answer the birthday boy, but her voice wouldn't work. The lull in the action had given her brain a chance to catch up. She hardly noticed when the Dr. Pepper douche. Without the distraction of Kevin's cock and the constant beating of orgasms, pain consumed her.

Using her left breast as a hand hold, Kevin pulled its battered tip toward his face. "Well, I really don't care. I was just trying to be pleasant before the end." With that, he drove his fangs into the underside of her tit and sunk the rest of his teeth into her flesh. A tenth of a second later he'd flown back into vampire-time feeding. His friends followed suit with their body parts of choice.

Suzy didn't have the strength to buck, fight, or scream as they fed. She felt a set of fangs hook inside her butt cleavage and lodge deep into the inner curve Kevin had bragged they'd enjoy. Another pair sank through the upper part of her labia, coming to a grinding halt against her pelvis.

She could barely focus on the tattooed vampire's head as he sucked her inner and outer folds and her clit between his cold lips. In vampire-time, he probed and prodded with his tongue, knowing everything from her clit to her deepest depths, brutally exploring just long enough for her to come God only knew how many times.

As she writhed in an orgasm that had long since become equal parts dull pain and pleasure, canines drove through her tits, her pussy's folds, and the tightest curves of her rear. She knew she should have felt same industrial-strength vacuum cleaner agony she'd felt when Kevin had first taken her nipple, but her body was well past being overwhelmed. It wasn't until a fang nailed her clit that Suzy finally felt anything more than a dull, distant ache. That sharp pain was something even shock couldn't dull.

With her heartbeat faltering and her vision going white, a part of her wondered if it had been as good as she expected. It didn't matter. Good or not, she wouldn't have to deal with it again. Giving herself up for dead, she focused on memories of the past minutes, now finally catalogued by her dying brain -- the orgasms and the better parts of the pain -- leaving real time to everyone else.

"Fuck, she's going..."

"So, that was the plan, right?"

"Plans change. This cow could make us a mint if we turn her."

"Turn her? She'd be a vampire. We don't do vampires."

"She'd be a permanent milk shake. We'll just keep her in the cellar."

"Damn, Kev, that's cold."

"Yeah... so? It's not like she's one of us. We're bluebloods, born vampires. She's just a fuckin' halfbreed. We use her as a fuck toy and shake dispenser whenever we want, make her into a cow and hook her up to a milking machine when we're not using her. I'll be rich."

"Maybe, but...Shit, Kevin, if the Overlord hears about this..."

"He won't, and if he does I'll fuckin' stake whoever tells him. Now fuckin' bite your wrist and turn her!"

Suzy barely felt the cold wrist press against her lips. She hardly tasted the cool metallic tang of vampire blood on her tongue. Kevin's words were all that registered.

~~~

Suzy woke up in her cage -- again. She looked at the polished steel bars she'd given up testing weeks before. Instead, she smiled at the feel of the clean, purple satin cover of her bed pad and then ran her fingertips across the golden finish of her water bowl. It wasn't the life she'd expected, or the one she'd hoped for, but it wasn't so bad.

She looked down at her breasts. They were whole -- again. Her hard, dark nipples looked as if they could cut steel. The circles of stiff areola around them were tight, wrinkled mazes of tempting flesh -- as always. Also as always, a fat drop of milk pooled on each tip. She thought about the last time she'd seen them dripping, remembered what she'd been through the night before. The drops became larger then fell from her breasts.

Four vampires she'd never met enjoyed their darkest fantasies with her. Besides Kevin and the gang, they were always strangers. Two of them were women, and women were always the cruelest.

The searing pain came back to her and she cupped her tits instinctively. She remembered being taken outside, the night's entertainment for a couple's night out grill. She'd relishing the feel of the breeze on her naked body. It was a breeze she seldom felt anymore, because she seldom saw the outdoors.

At first they'd been more reserved with her than the gang, enjoying her milky breasts more for refreshment than anything else. But it wasn't long before wine and hormones drove them to try other things with her. That was when it finally got good for her, too.

She recalled how the guys had watched, their cocks desperately stiff, as the two women stripped and started having their way with her -- and with each other. She recalled her moans as they treated her tits to a feeding that made Kevin's pale in comparison. And then the slow deadening came as her gift began to work. It let her focus on the vampire-time cocks pounding into her from behind. They all thought they were raping her and reveled in their brutality, but she knew otherwise. Yes, there were definitely benefits to being eternal.

As she thought about the way it felt to be really fucked, so much more intense than when she'd just been human, her hand slid down her belly, over the shaved smoothness of her fresh, new labia. A finger found her clit as she remembered the women wildly feeding. The two thick drops of milk spilled from her nipple. The drops became a trickle, navigating through her areolas' wrinkles until they dripped down the undersides of her breasts. She pressed her clit harder, rubbing it in a slow circle .

Lost in the memory, Suzy's breathing became labored. She worked her whole pussy now, with fingers inside her as well as attacking her clit. She clenched a breast, crushing it with her inhuman grip, and shoved her new nipple deep into her mouth. Her fangs found purchase between two tight furrows as she relived one set of fangs biting into the underside of a breast, another into an outer curve. When the men had finished using her, they gave her time to heal, then everyone traded places.

The vivid memories made milk flowed freely as she closed her eyes and felt the tingle grow into a stomach-clenching climax. She imagined the feeling of all four of their mouths on her breasts as she slid her fangs into her areola, pulled and sucked. The pain was exquisite, becoming more so when she yanked. It only took another tug to make her come. Again. As always.

It was the fourth time she'd enjoyed a vampire's orgasm that day. It was the way she passed the time until the next party came -- or the next milking.

She had barely caught her breath and curled into the bed pad when Kevin came in. She instinctively fingered her golden choker. Beautiful diamonds studded it on the outside while something less beautiful filled its hollow core -- something that would keep her from escaping. She had no idea what that "something" might be, some kind of electrical inhibitor, maybe -- or an explosive... Whatever it was, Kevin made certain she gave it due respect.

She'd only been tempted to test it once -- the only time Kevin had let a human borrow her. Lacking a vampire's teeth, he'd chosen to use a knife. At the time, running had seemed like a plausible option. But, Kevin hadn't quite left. He never told me why the man had screamed so, but after that, she'd never thought to escape again.

"Morning, Suzy." Kevin glanced her way as he uncoiled the tubes. "You slept well? No nasty dreams of car wrecks, I hope?"

She knew he really didn't care how she'd slept. As far as his reference to car accidents was concerned, it was as false as his concern about her rest. The world thought she'd died in a fiery wreck the day she'd been turned. Her family had been given something resembling a body and left to mourn. He told her as much the first day he'd caged her. No one would look for her, even if she wanted them to. She didn't particularly want them to.

After flipping the switch on the milking machine, he opened her cage. He held the narrow cups waiting while she crawled on her hands and knees to him. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her like udders. Milk dripped from them to the floor. She felt their skin chill, as if they knew what the next few minutes held for them. By now, they should have. Suzy certainly did. She looked forward to it.

Steeling herself, she spread her arms and pulled her shoulders back, giving him easy access to her nipples. He pressed the cups so the rubber seals surrounded her areolas and caved the centers of her breast in an inch or so. Then he hit the switch.

The hard, breast-rocking suction was immediate and cruel. Their tips sucked deep into the clear plastic. Milk started filling the hollow tube as fat nipples and thick areolas drew down over a dozen sharp, narrow slivers of metal set at downward angles around the inside of each cup. Lines of liquid crimson broke the white, and then mingled with it to flow pink down the tube.

Terribly sharp pain, like paper cuts on speed, washed back through her breasts. The pump relaxed and then pulled again. It felt as if her nipples and areolas were in a hiccoughing Hoover vacuum -- one lined with razors.

Her pussy clenched hard as more pink milk flowed through the tube. The pump relaxed...pulled...relaxed...pulled, not giving her enough time to heal before the piranha teeth cut her again.

After the first couple of milkings, Suzy thought she might get used to it, but now she realized she never would. The pain was always the same, excruciating, exciting, and raw. And, as Kevin's thick cock drove into her from behind, she knew she wanted it that way. She closed her eyes, relishing the sensations consuming her breasts and the feeling of his cock pounding her in in vampire-time. It was a fast, wet, sound, not unlike the sound of the pump sucking strawberry-colored milk through the hoses.

His fucking was always desperate, brutal, and uncontrolled. His cock's head pounded her cervix, sending dull pain flowing up through her belly. Five minutes of mind-numbing orgasms and gallon and a half of pink milk later, he cleaned himself up. Unless she was a party's entertainment, it was usually the only time he fucked her, during the morning's first pump. The other times he was all business, idly watching her finger herself into a climax as liquid money poured into his bottles. That said, he always seemed to enjoy her reaction when he tore the sharp-toothed tubes from her tits and bloody white milk splashed from her ravished nipples to the floor.

By the time he'd wound the tubes away and capped the bottles of "strawberry milkshake," she was healed and curled up back in her cage.

"Here's another two thousand dollars. And tonight's gig will net me at least fifteen grand. Make me proud, Suzy. This one's going to be special."

She always tried to make him proud in the evenings. Besides the milkings, she looked forward to them the most.

She smiled a barely noticeable Madonna smile and thought of the reasons she made him happy. Her tits made him six thousand dollars a day -- three milkings of fresh milk sold to rich vampires. The parties...rentals...whatever he called them on any given day...made him substantially more. And there was the fact she was his own private milkshake machine and vampire fuck toy.

Looking around her gilded cage, she smiled a little bit more. It was a life of wicked sex, bondage, torture, parties, and pain. How many people would gripe about that?

DPMaster
DPMaster
77 Followers
12