Milky White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it has become difficult to coax Njanni out from her bathtub full of milk, we must be content with the proceedings of this evening in attempting to synthesize our hypotheses. She has lay in the tub for numerous days consecutively, relentlessly masturbating herself, crying occasionally, muttering, "The milk comes in and out! In and out! In and out!" Johann still likes to sit with her sometimes and toy with her, but others among us feel that things have gone too far too fast. Roderick can hardly bring himself to look at her, even on the video monitor; but we still find him occasionally in her bedroom, dressing himself up in her fancy clothes, or rearranging the shoes in her closet with compulsive precision. Others of us have deemed the whole affair a resounding success; and we eagerly await the opportunity to continue exploring the efficacy of our methods with the honeypots we've collected in the pantry. Marianne already seems exceptionally frisky at the sound of a buzzing bee.

12