Milla's Crossing

Story Info
Milla Jovovich crosses a line from good girl to bad.
2.1k words
4.34
41.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

James sat watching the smoke curl above her eyes. The dark jade captivated him, and their wicked gleam shot pangs of heat through his cock. The woman moved in the shadows, her curly reddish-blonde hair crept across her straight cheeks, drawing all his attention to her eyes.

The cherry red light of the cigarette moved like some disembodied firefly, from her mouth to the arm of the chair. James swallowed hard, and rubbed the skin of his cock, feeling the tinglings of heat stir.

Milla licked her lips slowly, feeling her lust grow and consume her as she watched the young man, barely out of his teens, as he rubbed his cock for her. She tasted her lipstick and the tobacco on her tongue, and felt nothing but pure sex as the young man shook with his lust.

Her eyes never left his, but her hands moved, long fingers flicking and grazing over her nipples. The Russian supermodel sighed softly as James' speed increased, his huge hands moving up and down the skin covering his thrusting meat.

They sat in the darkness of a the hotel room, the young stunt driver and the movie star, staring into each other's faces and stroking the fires that had erupted between them on set.

Milla's hand dragged over her mouth, feeling her tongue touch at her fingertips, and James moaned as his hands wrenched the thick cock jutting proudly between his legs. She trailed her finger, wet with her saliva, down across her nipple, and down further still, until it rested at her shaved centre.

James' breath was ragged as he jerked his cock, feeling the lust roar through him as he watched her begin to tease her clit out of it's hood. Her hips slid forwards on the chair, and James gasped and moaned, his breath hoarse in his throat.

The movie star's voice was low and coarse, and lust pounded through James' being as she spoke to him. "I love watching you fuck yourself. Your meat is so big, and thick, I love watching you fuck me... hmmm..." Her finger slid inside of herself, and she rolled her head to the side as her palm massaged her clit while her fingers explored her hot centre.

James' mouth hung open, and his abs felt like they were bursting as he wrenched his cock in the middle of unimaginable lust. Her voice continued, driving him on, harder and faster.

"You know, I can't think of a better way to begin this night than watching you cum. Can you cum, make it burst for me? I just wanna cross the line here, make it a big night for sinning. What do you say?"

Milla moved in front of the young man, and lit another cigarette, lighting her angelic features for a moment, in the bright light of the lighter. She gave a throaty laugh, and reached forwards with her hands, and stayed James' jerking hands. His cock was unbelievably huge, almost freakishly so, and it pulsed with the racing beat of his heart.

There was a series of clicks as Milla handcuffed him to the chair, and then took another drag. James whined, animalistically panting and thrusting his hips as the sensation of strain became unbearable. Milla laughed softly again, and breathed over his cock, the pulsing rod straining and growing larger still as the hot smoke trailed over the skin.

James moaned in frustration, and Milla sighed in lust as the young man became desperate beyond belief to fuck her. Passion and lust raced through her like a thunderstorm, and felt a trickle of juice run down the inside of her smooth thigh.

Her lips lowered to rest on the seam of skin on the underneath of the stunt driver's cock. She pinched the skin between the tips of her teeth, and smiled at the grunt of frustration she elicited. Her jade eyes laughed at James as her tongue moved out and slid around the crown.

After a moment, he gasped, as her tight, thin lips slipped over the huge bulbous head of his cock. Milla massaged the underneath with her tongue, but it was almost too much for James, whose arms began to strain against the metal of the handcuffs, and the wood of the chair. He whined again, a high pitched pleading for his release.

Milla opened her mouth wide, and squeezed his cock back out. She ran her fingertips down his shaft, feeling the hot meat pulsing in her hands. James' hips were rocking back and forth on the chair, and Milla felt the heat of his cock as it moved across her cheek.

She moved her face along, staring into James' electric blue eyes, and watching his lust overtake him. She could see the cords of muscles in his neck as he struggled to break away, and his hips gave another thrust. A sudden streak of wet lust was across her cheek, and Milla licked the pre-cum off with a naughty flare of her eyes.

James swallowed hard and began to grunt as Milla dragged her teeth over the stuntman's skin, the tight heat of her mouth driving him insane. With a final grunt and whine, James cracked the chair arm off the base, and his right arm was free. Milla laughed fully, and James kissed her.

Their tongues pushed against one another, striving and dancing in a battle of wills. He crushed her lithe body against his, and the Russian beauty fumbled with the key on his other hand. She rose up onto her feet as it fell to the ground with a heavy thud, and then she straddled him.

Her shaven centre brushed against the tearing head of his meat, and then Milla began to pant, driving herself down inch by excruciating inch. James grabbed hold of her hips, hard, his fingers digging into her hips as he tried to drive his cock up inside of her.

Milla gasped in pain and gave a high scream as her lips spread around him. Her breath was ragged in her throat as his had been, but for another reason entirely. James bit her nipple, drawing out more moans and whimpers as his meat slid upwards slowly, pushing further and deeper inside his Russian succubus.

Milla closed her eyes and tilted her body backwards, trying to ease the passage of the monster inside her. James moved his hands around her, feeling every inch of her skin with pure, sinful pleasure. Milla's hands tapped his shoulders as she bit her lip, shaking her head. James stopped, his lust shaken somewhat by the pain on her face.

Milla took several deep breaths and moaned again, lurching forwards and sliding further down. They stayed like that for several breaths, the stuntman and the movie star, locked in an age old pose. After a moment, Milla leant back again, rocking herself forwards and backwards, working James' meat deeper inside of her.

She let out an explosive gasp as she felt his balls press up against her puckered rose, and crushed his head to her breasts. James worshipped at her like she was a goddess, his goddess, suckling her.

His teeth scraped across her flesh, his tongue tasting her sweat. Milla began to swear to herself as his thickness nearly overwhelmed her. They rocked together for what seemed like an eternity, as James' hands moved over her body, caressing and touching, massaging and exploring.

His hands spread, taking in all her could, until at least they cupped her perfect cheeks. His fingers slid down the porcelain groove and touched her, sliding just the tip of his finger inside of her ass.

Milla gasped as he worked his fingers inside of her. She felt completely full, full of his meat, his heat, and his lust. She came, bursting with a shudder and showering his hips in her juice. She fell onto his chest, and quivered. James began to move his hips slowly as he moved his face against hers, feeling her smooth skin rake across his soul with its perfection.

There was her scent, driving him insane in a way that no other could. Milla moaned softly as he drove himself inside her again and again. She crested the wave of their lust again, and again, until her senses blurred. James was always touching her, running his hands over her slowly, until quickly moving his hips and making her world explode again.

The young man's control was slipping, and his thrusts began to speed up, his voracious hunger for his lover getting the better of him. The lust blinded him, and the passion scorched him. As Milla felt the massive thing inside of her begin to move master, she moaned and dug her fingernails into James shoulders.

"Wait," she begged, "No, stop. From behind. Fuck me from behind, please." James' eyes widened, and Milla felt herself carried to the bed like a rag doll. He moved her, still impaled on his meat, and she shuddered as he twisted her around. James cursed at the sensation of her tightness moving in such a way, and his legs buckled.

They slumped down onto the bed, James' cock driving deeper inside of Milla like a battering ram. She squealed in pain, and James lay still for a moment. His hands moved over her, caressing and loving, until they reached around to cup her breasts.

His breath was light on the back of her neck, and his lips tenderly kissed at the nape of her neck. Milla sighed, a small smile on her face, as he moved again. James stood at the end of the bed, and began to slowly move inside of her.

The gentle thuds of his hips against hers lulled her into a rhythm of pleasure again, feeling him move inside her with fading pain, as she grew used to him. James whispered to her softly as he moved inside of her, telling her how amazing she felt around him.

As hers had done to him, James' whispers seared passion into her spine, making her arch her back as his hands swallowed her hips. Milla reached back, grasping her ankles as James fucked her, driving his meat deeper and deeper inside of her. There was something eternal about it, as Milla lay there, letting this boy who was barely a man fuck her.

James' rhythm was speeding up fast, his lust insatiable, and she heard his grunts begin again. She squeezed the cock inside of her, and James gasped and cursed. One of his hands left her hips, and she heard him spit.

A second later, a wet finger began to push inside of her asshole again. Milla collapsed onto the bed as James rubbed her rose open, and slid two fingers inside her. Milla gasped and tried to protest, but the words wouldn't separate from her moans.

She felt herself exploding again, and she quivered as the sheets beneath her were suddenly soaked. James gasped loudly as she clenched down onto him, and pulled out as he began to shake.

Milla twisted as she came again, just as James was jerking his cock over her. She lay there in limp bliss as he jerked and moaned, his cock exploding his cum across her body. He collapsed over the top of her, smearing his cum across her chest with his own.

Milla languidly draped her arm over his shoulders and kissed at his mouth. James panted for a long time, as Milla kissed him lightly and tenderly ran her hands through his hair. After an eternity, he kissed her back, and their tongues found one another again.

Electric blue met vibrant jade, and they smiled. Milla laughed wickedly and rolled over onto her side, rolling her lover with her. They lay like that for the rest of the night, with their cum still meshed between them.

As the sun rose, there was a bang on the door. Milla sleepily opened her eyes, and stared at the hollow of James throat. They nestled together, until another bang on the door stirred them further. Milla sighed.

"Whose room are we in?" James shrugged, his eyes still closed as he nestled into her hair. "Mine, I think. Not sure." Milla grinned against his chest.

"I think they want to ask you if you've seen me." James looked up as the door began thumping at them. "Fuck off," he half-yelled. "Extremely not interested." There was a startled silence from the other side of the door, and then an embarrassed cough.

"Miss Jovovich? Hotel Staff, just letting you know you're due on set in two hours. Sorry to disturb you." Milla laughed as the echoing sound of feet hurried away.

"Guess we're in mine. Shall we?" James grinned back at her as his cock began to thicken. Milla gave a low laugh and her hands moved down his chest to massage it.

"Well, we DO have to have a shower first..."

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers