Millennial Mayhem

Story Info
Alone tied to a bed, a BBC male hears an unfamiliar sound.
3.1k words
3.8
31.3k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" I tried to say, through a strip of cloth that was tied across my open mouth.

I tried to sit up without success, I had forgotten that both my hands and feet were bound to bedposts; and my eyes covered in a blindfold.

"Shit!" I mumbled out in frustration.

My mind wandered back to the night before when I was out drinking with my girlfriend Paige. She was a sexually inexperienced nineteen year old girl I had been dating for the last several weeks.

We had just seen a very sexually explicit movie about a young lady and an older much richer man. In many of the scenes the lady was tied up, with both a gag and blindfold.

Later in the car she remarked. "I'd love to try that one day!"

"Yeah me too!" I said absent mindedly as I drove.

Her phone rang, and we didn't discuss it any further. Throughout the night I drank like a fish, getting very drunk. Paige suggested that we crash at her mother's place since it was closer.

"I can't promise that I will be quiet!" I said slurring my words.

"Don't you worry..." She said with an evil laugh. Being drunk, I joined in the laughter unknowingly.

Once in her room, I stripped down and passed out. While I slept she must have tied and gagged me... here I now lay waiting to receive my punishment.

"Paige?" I mumbled out.

Only silence answered me. I could feel a rage growing in me. As hot as Paige was, I was a forty-two year old black man with no patience for millennials with no sense of time!

I fought with all my might; yelling out as loud as my gag would allow. I pulled, yanked, and reefed with all my power, but like King Knut yelling at the tide, I couldn't improve my situation.

With my anger spent, my body exhausted, I caught my breath as I tried to figure out my situation.

I remember Paige saying that she had to work in the breath; also that her mother was... I forget, either her mother was back in Montreal, or was working graveyards.

Unable to tell time; I resigned myself to either a day of waiting for Paige to come home, or being discovered by her mother Veronica.

My mind wondered as I day-dreamed about Veronica. Although the two women were the same height, they couldn't be any different.

Paige was a slim, pale white brunette, who wore yoga pants and a sweater; whereas Veronica was buxom blonde, swarthy in colour, always dressing in stylish clothing.

The thought of looking down the Mother's top, and seeing those two large orbs got me aroused. My exposed hose uncoiled and grew long and hard.

"Arg!!" I cried out when I wasn't able to act upon my primal instinct.

I felt like a man the desert who discovered his oasis was really a mouthful of sand.

In time I relaxed, and decided to sleep through my torture. My final thoughts before sleep overtook me was tying Paige to this very bed, and leaving her ghost white ass just like she left me.

Being blindfolded in a quiet room time had become eternal. I could feel the heat of day, but didn't know if it was noon, or five pm.

I dreamt about how I met Paige. I'm a bored single accountant who tutored on the side. She was for a better word, was a slut in search of a Sugar Daddy.

Oddly enough her forty-eight year old mother didn't mind our relationship; she didn't even balk at me spending the night on occasion. My dreams then shifted from the daughter to the mother.

I didn't mind Paige, but as a boobman, I was beginning to tire of her deficiency in the udder department. She was a B-cup wearing the most expensive bra I could buy, whereas her mother was easily a D-cup or larger.

In my fitful rest, I could feel myself getting hard again, it twitched like a nervous snake.

A soft distant noise snapped me out of my day-dream, and back to the real-world. It could have been a door shutting, although my sense of hearing was greatly enhanced, it was still very faint.

I was unsure how to react, do I scream out for Paige, only to have her mother find me?

An odd thought entered my mind, what if there were a creepy uncle visiting to water the flowers? Would I be at the mercy of someone I didn't know?

If some woman, or even another man were to give me a blowjob, there would be precocious little I could do to stop them. Theoretically a man, or a woman with a strap-on could crawl between my legs, and have me squealing like a pig! I couldn't even close my legs!

All these worries had me concerned, so I decided to put on a brave face, and remain quiet until Paige came home to release me.

The silence was again cut by the sound of footfalls. I froze, although truth be told, that was all I could do aside from mumble.

On the hard wood floor, it sounded like high heels, but not being a shoe expert, I was very unsure. It could be Paige, or Veronica, or even the maid, although I doubt they could afford one.

It seemed to me like the footfalls were getting closer. The maid scenario played again in my mind, would she call the police? As an African-American surely I'd be shot when I didn't raise my hands?

I heard the door to Paige's room creek open, followed by several steps, then silence. Not knowing what was going to happen next was eating me alive, but I refused to beg for my freedom. Either I'd get it or I wouldn't.

Despite all my worries and the brave act I was attempting, I was still incredibly turned on from my erotic dreams during my nap. My morning wood laid rigid upon my stomach.

I had no blanket to cover myself with, but if I did it would be quite the circus tent if my manhood were to point straight up.

My mysterious intruder must have been standing there staring at me and my mighty oak. If it was Paige watching me, she was playing the part of a surprised stranger very well.

If however it was her mother, the maid, the creepy uncle; or if it was the police or a cat burglar; they must have been sizing me up. They must be wondering if it was a joke, or the real deal, and if so should they untie me, or take a chance with my ebony love stick?

The next sound I heard was soft noises, like feet on a carpet. Again my excitement grew, I could not cause my erection to go away.

As the bed depressed my heart skipped a beat. The springs then creaked as my unknown visitor moved closer to me. I held my breath waiting to see what would happen next.

A hand touched my leg, it felt warm and smooth. I also felt long finger nails...

"Thank God!" I thought to myself as I mentally exhaled. "It has to be a woman!"

Although I was still trapped, and now being teased with, I was relieved to know that he wasn't going to be another man's play-thing.

The warm hand slowly moved up my leg towards my inner thigh. It halted and warmed my cool flesh. Goosebumps suddenly appeared, travelling along that side of my body, from heel to armpit.

The hand removed itself from my thigh, leaving a slowly cooling ghost sensation.

Like that dream when you stand in front of your class nude, I was embarrassed at my nudity... that and my erection that refused to subside.

After what seemed an eternity, my mysterious tormentor had made up her (I hope it was a her) mind. She grasped my rigid rod in the middle, holding it the way one would hold a frog.

I assumed that it was the largest penis she had ever touched. She must have gotten over her fear of my size, and given into her hungry for my throbbing manhood, as she started to stroke it up and down.

I was already worked into a horny frenzy before she had touched me; now I was oozing man fluid like a fountain. She couldn't have missed this. She also appeared to have thought of a solution.

Firstly she lapped at it, her tongue flicked out aiming to get my wiener juice, but she couldn't clean it up as fast as I produced it.

Seeing my volcano outpacing her, she took drastic measures. I could feel her mouth engulfing me as she stroked it faster.

A slight moan escaped my lips, I tried to hold it in, only to utterly fail. She was very skilled at the oral arts; unless Paige learned some tricks overnight, it could not have been her.

My mysterious cocksucker had a hunger for penis that I hadn't seen in years, she seemed to have endless energy. Most of the women I dated always started out just as eager, but ultimately suffered from sore jaws, and weak hands.

The warm mouth disappeared, I wanted it back! It then shortly reappeared upon my testicles; I was glad that I had recently shaved my junk.

She still jerked me with a strong hand, I could feel the second one on my leg, giving her the leverage she needed to assault my testis with her tongue.

I perspired with anxiety as she tickled, played, and teased me. Another peep escaped from me, as I grunted in pleasure. I immediately regretted it! I didn't want to let her know what worked/what didn't; I wanted my freedom!

When it appeared that she couldn't bring me further joy without making me cum, she suddenly stopped. It was as if we had both communicated telepathically.

I could feel the weight on the bed remove itself, followed by silence. Soft muffled sounds could be heard, leaving me to guess as to what was happening near the bed.

The weight returned to the bed, but instead on kneeling near me, she climbed on top, her hips straddling mine. She didn't immediately slide me inside her, she planned on teasing me more.

Her feminine parts were both hot and slick with wetness. She moved her hips back and forth, bringing me pleasure, it was also a different sort of torture, one I didn't mind one bit!

She then leaned further forward, and placed her hands on my biceps. I could smell the unique blend of sweat and perfume of her body as she slid her womanhood along my rod.

Each movement of her hips brought my manhood closer to impaling her; however she'd stop an instant before, preventing it from happening.

The agony of near sex was getting my temperature up; I could take it no longer! I thrusted with my hips at the right moment with all my might.

PLOP!

That was the best way to describe the sound of my manhood slashing into her. She was devilishly wet in the way that indicated that she could be a squirter, or possibly that orgasms came easily to her.

"Good to know..." I thought to myself, however I had no idea how to use that to my advantage.

She ceased her movements immediately, a hand disappeared from my arm. I assumed that I was my gigantic organ that left her stunned and covering her mouth to hold in her screams.

I've been down this road before, most women, especially white women froze up completely when anything longer than six inches walked by them.

"Another clue?" I thought to myself.

I had no patience for her first BBC experience, I wanted my liberty, if all it took was an orgasm or two for her, then I was keen on getting it started quickly.

I lifted my hips again, pushing my manhood deeper into her womb. She gurgled out a moan in response to being further impaled.

I could feel her cumming; her heat and wetness coated my manhood, then again when I thrust a second time.

She wasn't the sort of prom princess to lay back and let me stab her until I came; she wanted to reassert her control over me.

First she lifted when I thrusted up, then when I lowered my hips, she would slam hers down upon me.

"She's going to be raw for the next three days." I thought to myself, as I wondered, "That will definitely be a clue!"

I finally gave up on my thrusts, to settle down to enjoying the ride she was providing. I did however wanted badly to put my hands on those bare hips of hers, I could tell they were thick, healthy ones dying for a smack or two.

"Big hips, big tits?" I ached in wonderment about her breasts.

After a third orgasm, I could tell she had tired of riding me in that position. She must have sensed my current desire, as she lowered two large and sweaty breasts onto my face.

Like a man in the desert offered a glass of water, I lifted my head to feast on her succulent melons. I strained at my restraints as I tried to grab at her, but they refused to yield.

"For a flake of a millennial, Paige sure could tie a knot!" I thought to myself as I tried to work my tongue around my mouth gag.

As soon as I felt her cum, she pulled her large breast from my face. A groan escaped my lips; I could tell she was mentally laughing at me... she had discovered my weakness for tits!

She ceased her thrusts to dangled a nipple above my lips, in hopes that I would attack it like before. However, when she noticed that I wasn't biting, she removed my mouth gag. Afterwards she used the same erect nipple to tease me, running it across my face.

I remained still while she did this, I could feel my frustration growing that I have revealed my passion for boobs so easily. My shame was a delight to her, I could feel her wetness grow as she teased me.

I love to lick that sweaty space on a woman's chest between her breasts; Paige wasn't very busty, and lacked the sweetness I craved. My mysterious tormentor however had this in droves.

I could feel her leaning forward, as if she sensed my deepest desire. I felt the wet slap as a breast came to settle on each of my cheeks, as they slid towards my ears.

My flagging erection involuntarily re-awoke. I was surprised at the lack of control I had with my own body!

When that sweaty patch reached my lips, I lapped at it like it was honey! I also gave up my pouting; I started to jackhammer her with my hips, she came instantly, then again a second later.

I moved like a steam locomotive, pounding and roaring, slowly at first, then gaining speed, and volume.

I had given up my vow of silence as I bellowed loudly into her chest. While this was happening, I pulled at my bonds trying to free myself. With my sudden rush of energy, I began to fuck her like the beast I had become.

She too had changed; her screams, and cries of passion made even my breast covered ears ache! Her climaxes increased in volume and intensity; she was howling like Major King as he rode his bomb into oblivion in Dr Strangelove.

Earlier I was able to hold back the rising tide of orgasm, but now there was no stopping it! The speed and power of our bodies smashing together had only one outcome, a complete nuclear explosion!

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!" I screamed into cleavage as my sperm exploded into her.

"Ooooooohhhhh!!" She cried at the same time.

She collapsed upon me in a sweaty heap, with her round breasts pressed against my chest. After a few sloppy kisses she placed her head on my chest, then wrapped her hands around my neck.

"I wonder if I'll get that awkward 'I'm pregnant' phone call in six weeks?" I thought to myself.

Exhausted we both fell asleep instantly in our tight embrace. The feeling of her weight upon me felt good, very good.

Right up until I passed out I remained hard, and deep inside her.

Sometime later I awoke, still blindfolded, and bound. My secret lover was gone, and more importantly left me tied to the bed!

"FUCK!!" I yelled out in a rage I pulled with all my might.

I didn't care if the neighbours heard me, or if I scared Paige's mother, or frightened the maid! I wanted my liberty now, and I was willing to fight for it!

If someone called the police, they would need a SWAT team to take me down, I stank of sweat, whores, and liqueur. I wasn't going to stop fighting until I was...

"Ah!!" I cried as my fists, and feet flew across the bed.

"What the fuck!" I screamed ripping my blindfold off.

The room was dark, and I was finally FREE!!

My secret lover must have untied my bonds from the bed, but had left the bindings still attach to my wrists and ankles. After recovering from nearly punching myself I stood on weak legs.

"That bitch!" I yelled when I saw the clock read that it was late evening.

Paige had left me roped up all day! I flew into a rage as I flipped her bed, punched the wall, and threw her alarm clock against the wall. The thought that I was a prisoner while she was free fuelled my anger.

Later, when my anger was spent, I took a marker and wrote on her wall.

"FUCK OFF PAIGE! Don't try to contact me EVER!"

I realized that I may have had sex with her mother, or a friend of hers; but that didn't wipe the slate clean for me. I put on my clothes and headed for the door.

That night, and the following day she called and texted non-stop, but like most people her age, she lacked the fortitude to own her actions.

I ignored her messages; she quietly went away. Regardless, even if she came to my door and made a proper apology I could not have forgiven her.

After that day for sometime afterwards, when I would lay in my own bed, with the door firmly locked. I would stare at the ceiling and wonder who my mysterious visitor was, and when she would reveal herself.