Millie Visits Her Brother

Story Info
Shy Millie discovers her brother's Scottish charm.
1.6k words
3.88
53.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILLE hadn't seen her brother for almost a year. They had both been born in Edinburgh, but when Millie turned six her parents moved to London. Richard wanted to stay behind as he had just started secondary school and was settled in. So while Millie moved down South with her parents, her big brother stayed up North with their aunt and uncle.

Six months ago Richard left Edinburgh and was now renting a flat in North London, and had invited Millie over the forthcoming Saturday.

***

It was 1pm on Saturday when Millie rang the doorbell to Richard's flat. The door swung open and Richard greeted her with a grin. As she stepped forward he enveloped her in a big hug.

'Missed ya, wee sis.' Richard still had the Scottish accent that Millie had lost from moving away so young. She loved it, somehow it was comforting and made her feel secure. She hugged him back, breathing him in deeply. She didn't need to say she'd missed him, it was clear.

After giving Millie a tour of his place Richard suggested they do a bit of shopping and then stop off for dinner somewhere. Millie concurred that that was an excellent idea.

***

At about 3pm they were wandering around the shopping centre. As they passed La Senza, Millie noticed Richard look in and then glance at her, or at least she thought. Neither of them said anything and carried on walking.

'Are ya ready to go sis?' Richard asked.

'Erm', Millie stopped walking and did a mental run through her list, she didn't think there was anything she'd missed. 'Yeah, I guess so. Why are you looking at me like that?'

Richard was giving her an insinuating smile. She noticed the way only the right side of his mouth tilted up and for the first time she really understood why so many girls fancied him. Suddenly realising she was staring, Millie broke the silence. 'Shall we go?'

'How about we make one more stop?' That sly smile again.

'Sure, where?' By way of response Richard flicked his head as if to say, behind you. Millie turned around, they were standing in front of Ann Summers. She looked back at him.

'In there?' She didn't even try to hide the shock in her voice.

'Yup', Richard replied confidently and strolled off. A few seconds passed before Millie moved to follow, Richard had already disappeared inside the shop.

Hesitantly Millie made her way passed matching lingerie sets, frilly nighties and feather bowers. She wasn't sheepish because she was an innocent lamb, but shopping for this kind of thing with her brother was a first. She found him at the back of the store amongst various vibrating, swirling, knobbly objects. There was a couple back there with a toddler in a pram. Hmm, Millie thought, not really the place to come with your kid, but then it wasn't the typical place to go with you big brother either. Then they were gone and Millie and Richard were alone.

Millie stood beside Richard without saying anything, she didn't know what to say. He systematically picked up, tested out and rejected each of the items on display until he got to the last one. Millie watched him pick up the anal beads. He put down the display and turned to Millie. Just at that moment a shop assistant rounded the corner.

'You alright there guys?' she chirped and gave a practiced smile. Millie suddenly felt like a child who'd been caught drawing on the wallpaper. She was convinced the girl would realise they were brother and sister.

'Aye, we're fine thanks darlin'.'

'Ok,' the shop assistant blushed, 'just let me know if you need anything.' Millie was used to that reaction, apparently she wasn't the only one who appreciated her brother's accent.

'I think I'll wait outside,' Millie said.

'Aye, ok wee sis,' Richard replied distractedly.

Five minutes later Richard appeared with a bag, Millie was more than a little curious but didn't dare ask what was in it.

***

After dinner Richard suggested they spend the night in and watch a film. Millie followed him with her eyes as he took down a DVD from his collection. What was that about earlier? she wondered. What did he buy?

Richard put the film into the player and turned off the light. What he did next surprised Millie. Without hesitation he undid his jeans and pulled them off. Her reaction surprised her even more. She was excited and couldn't deny it. She hadn't seen her brother in his boxers since he was a kid and his scrawny pale legs had certainly filled out. Sculpted thighs had replaced his skinny legs. But she didn't dare look at what she wanted to the most.

'Budge over sis, I wanna be comfy.' Millie scooted to the end of the sofa making room for him. Richard laid down and sprawled out, barely leaving room for her, resting his legs over hers. Tentatively she let her hand rest on his bare leg, just under his knee. She daren't go any higher.

'Don't you wanna relax a wee bit more? Come on sis, get comfy like me, I want ya t'feel at home here.'

'I'm fine,' Millie smiled and tried to seem relaxed. In actual fact she was wound as tight as a spring, what was happening?

'No yer're not. Look, come here,' Richard sat up and went to take off her t-shirt.

'Woah, what're you doing?' she feigned some protest.

'You'll enjoy the film more like this,' Richard continued unperturbed. He placed his hands on either side of Millie's waist and slid them up, her t-shirt rolled up as he did so. The first thing that struck Richard was how soft her skin was and any minor pangs of guilt he had disappeared instantly, and for good. Her warm body felt so good under his hands. He slid her top up over her head, revealing her. She certainly wasn't little any more.

Millie felt a bit embarrassed but more than anything, exhilarated. Her big brother was drinking her in with his eyes and she loved it. The surge of warmth she felt between her legs told her she was becoming moist.

'You got gorgeous tits, sis,' Richard said in a soft voice, 'you're not a wee girl any more, are ya.' Millie smiled her reply. 'Come and lay next to me', he said.

Millie laid down next to Richard, she let her arm fall across his chest and her breasts pushed up against his side. Richard slid his leg between Millie's so that his thigh rested between hers.

Realising there was no going back from this, that they would never again have a normal brother/sister relationship, Millie sunk her head into Richard's side and breathed deeply, closing her eyes. 'Hmm,' she sighed. Richard smiled. Millie thought back to when he'd opened the door for her earlier that day, she'd done the same thing then, let him envelop her completely, had she wanted this all along?

'Yer know, wee sis...' Millie looked up at him shyly, 'you could take off that skirt too.'

'OK.' Quickly, with ease and grace Millie slipped out of her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

'What's that say on ya panties, sis?'

'Je t'aime...'

'Let's have a closer look,' Richard leant down and slid one hand inside her small thong, lifting the fabric close to his face. Millie let out a gasp. The back of his hand brushed against her warm, silky mound.

When Richard felt how smooth and hot his little sister's pussy was his cock stiffened. It was rock hard now, he laid back so that Millie would see. Then he slid his arms around her, she leant into him and let him unhook her bra. The straps slid down and the bra began to fall. Millie felt vulnerable and sexy at the same time.

Richard dropped the bra onto the floor and looked at his little sis, her full breasts were tipped with gorgeously erect nipples. He lowered himself and took her left one into his mouth.

'Uhh,' Millie quietly moaned as she slid her hand behind his head and pushed him closer.

She nuzzled her face into his hair and gently pulled him away, lifting his face to hers, his mouth to hers. Gently pushing him back down she slid her hand down his chest and belly, feeling his tight abs. She ran her hand over his rock-hard cock, all the while exploring his mouth with her tongue. 'Take it out, wee sis'. Millie pulled down his boxers. She took his throbbing dick in her hand and slid his engorged, wet helmet into her mouth. Richard had never been with anyone who knew how to suck a cock like his little sister did. He wanted to cum immediately, but knew that if he did the pleasure would end. Instead he shuffled round a little and pushed two fingers inside Millie.

'Uhhh' came a muffled moan.

'Oh fuck, you're tight wee sis. And soaking'.

'Mmm' was all she could manage around his cock. She didn't want to stop.

As Richard finger fucked his sister he thought about how good it was going to feel to slide his cock into her. Millie took his whole cock into her mouth. As he came he could feel the head of his dick slapping against the back of her throat and knew his steaming cum was shooting down it. Next time he'd give her the chance to swallow.

Millie looked up at Richard, licked her lips and smiled.