Millie's Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie cried out in pleasure as he sucked and nibbled on her hard bud. He quickly swapped to the other breast, his hand taking up where his mouth left off, and soon Millie was mewling in sexual need as she desperately tried to hump against him.

Mr Good-Looking began kissing his way lower, his hands falling into place on her breasts, his hot tongue swirling across her skin, his teeth nipping at her flesh. He inched his way lower, so slowly, so agonizingly slow! It was all Millie could do not to thrust her hands into his hair and force his head down, faster! One of his hands trailed lower along her stomach and over her hip. It lightly brushed over her pubic mound, the fingertips gently teasing at her clit as they passed on the journey downward.

Millie cried out in aching need when she felt his fingers dig under the crotch of her panties and yank them to the side exposing her hairless pussy to the world and her stranger's eyes. She heard his low growl of "Oh God!" and then his mouth was on her; hot and wet and hungry. His tongue licked and swirled over her outer lips, warm and slick, teasing along the crease and up over the mound to lick back down along her womanly cleft. He flicked his tongue back and forth quickly at the very top of her slit, teasing at her bud, but only very lightly; just barely touching it, making her moan and ache, driving her wild. She needed more pressure, more contact. Her hand slid into his hair and she used it to pull his face harder against her dripping pussy. He took the hint and stopped playing coy, his tongue finally delving deep into the folds of her hot pussy.

Millie moaned loudly, gasping and thrusting her hips against his mouth as much as she could. Mr Good-Looking's tongue and jaw worked overtime, seemingly trying to lick her everywhere all at once. She cried out when he shoved his tongue inside her aching centre, thrusting it up inside her so deeply his teeth grated across her overly sensitive clit and she tensed as an unannounced orgasm shook her. "Oh fuck!" She cried out as her pussy creamed.

Millie heard Mr Good-Looking groan against her slippery lips as he slurped and sucked at the juices now flowing from her spasming cunt. Her eyes flew open when she felt his hand clasp the wrist of her hand that was firmly gripping his hair. She released her hold and he moved her arm out of the way as he gave her one last lick and rose up from between her thighs. She stared into his face as he smiled before lowering his head to kiss her, his left hand sliding into her hair, pulling her up against him. Millie moaned on his lips as she tasted herself on his mouth. "Oh God." She mumbled while trying to kiss and lick every surface of his mouth, lips and chin, cleaning up her own secretions, her wanton actions eliciting a groan of appreciation from Mr Good-Looking in return.

He covered her mouth with his once more, thrusting his tongue deep inside, fighting against hers in exciting battle. During that heated kiss, Millie's stranger had freed his cock from the confines of his suit pants, pushing them down a little along his strong thighs and before she realised what was happening, Mr Good-Looking had yanked her close to the edge of the bonnet of the car. Her thighs had parted wide to accommodate his hips and his right hand grabbed her behind the knee and lifted her leg high over his hip. Millie moaned in pleasure at the rough, commanding handling he employed with her. There was nothing she liked more than a man that knew how to take charge in bed -- or in this case -- on car! Her head jerked back and she gasped loudly, breaking the kiss, as in one hard thrust she felt his cock invade her aching, young pussy.

She hadn't been expecting it and the size of it shocked her as her eyes flew open in surprise to stare into his face. Her hands bunched into fists grabbing at her shirt tails for something to grip; as her tight young pussy stretched to accommodate him. She saw the intense look of pleasure on his face and she clenched her jaw in a mad kind of smile that was halfway between pain and pleasure as she heard his faltering words. "Oh. Fuck. Tight!"

She groaned in pleasure as his thick shaft drew back and shoved forward again, splitting her apart, stretching her wide and filling her to the brim. She felt his balls slap against the lower curve of her butt cheeks and she tried to grind her hips harder against him, seeking to get every last millimetre of his thick cock inside her. Millie had had some big dicks in her time (being young, attractive, single and sexually promiscuous had its advantages), and Mr Good-Looking was right up there with the best of them. Maybe not the longest but definitely one of the thickest! He was seven inches, maybe eight at a push, but fuck if he wasn't nearly as thick as his own wrist and Millie's pussy was creaming constantly, trying to produce adequate lubrication to take him in over and over again! She could feel the flare of this fat mushroom head as it rubbed against her g-spot on every pass and it elicited that feeling of constantly wanting to pee herself. It was amazing.

His grunts and groans of pleasure were music to Millie's ears and she pushed herself forward enough to grab the back of his head and pull him down into another hot kiss. She sucked on his tongue, back and forth like she were giving it head, and then pulled back and nipped his bottom lip lightly before throwing her head back and nearly screaming as he rammed his hips forward into her aching cunt. God he was so big and felt so incredibly good!

He shifted, hooking each of his arms under Millie's legs and lifted them so the crook of her knees rested in the crook of his elbows, before he reached forward and grabbed her by the hips; effectively spreading her wide open for his cock to plough into! He gripped her hips hard and yanked her furiously against his hot throbbing cock -- so hard, and thick and veiny and slick. God it felt so good. He was fucking her with ecstatic abandon, two strangers on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies. The increase of pace and pressure was too much for Millie to handle and she felt another orgasm build to breaking point and then crash over her, making her body tighten up and spasm hard as her breasts jiggled wildly at the force of Mr Good-Looking's fucking.

Millie felt her bones turn to mush and she couldn't remain upright, her orgasm was that good. Flopping back and laying spread across the bonnet of her small car, Millie groaned in pleasure as her stranger kept thrusting into her. "Holy Fuck!" She cried at the wonderful sensations rushing through her young body at the change in angle. She heard his chuckle and managed to raise her head enough to look up at him and smile before biting her bottom lip and letting her head fall back again.

Now she really was fully spread for his viewing pleasure and Mr Good-Looking made the most of it no doubt as she heard his low groans of appreciation; probably watching his cock disappear into her tight, clasping pussy on every stroke, Millie knew she would be if she'd been able to stay upright. As it was she was enjoying being laid out on her back, across her car bonnet, her skirt hiked up around her waist, her bra cups pulled down to expose her heavy breasts that jumped and jiggled on her chest with every powerful thrust of his cock, her panties yanked whorishly to the side much too eager to allow his cock entry to bother about taking them off properly. Even now she could see what a picture she must make, and it screamed -- wanton slut!

And it only served to urge her on even more. She was so god damned horny! This man, this wonderful, sexy stranger was a godsend on her otherwise shitty day. He was hot and just as horny as her, and Millie was screaming out her thanks with every thrust of his throbbing cock as he buried it inside her again and again and again. Millie moaned nearly constantly as she reach up and began tweaking her nipples, pulling on them tightly as fleshy orbs of her boobs jerked and wobbled under her hands.

Mr Good-Looking groaned at the sight. "Fuck, you're hot!" He said breathlessly as his fingers bit deeper into the flesh of her hips and he redoubled his efforts.

Millie cried out again, loud and long, her whole body being jerked back and forth on the stranger's hard cock. She was out in the middle of nowhere, who cared what kind of noise she made? Who cared how she acted? She certainly didn't, so long as it felt good! And it did! So damned good!

His grunts were getting louder, closer together, more urgent and Millie knew he was finally close to cumming. She felt his hips jerk spasmodically, his breathing heavy, laboured; as he continued to thrust into her, right on the brink of his orgasm. "Oh fuck, you're so tight. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" He groaned out through gritted teeth as he untucked his left arm from beneath her knee and reached for her. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her up into a seated position once more, one knee still hooked over his arm. He crushed her body against his as much as he could as he assaulted her mouth in another deep kiss that sucked all the air from Millie's lungs and left her even more breathless. "So! Fucking! Hot!" He growled against her lips, emphasising each word with a thrust of his hips, driving his cock into her again and again.

Millie gasped and moaned and nearly screamed at every thrust, and when she managed to catch a breath, she pleaded with him to reach satisfaction. "Fuck yeah!" She gasped. "Oh God! Cum, please cum, please cum. You're gonna make me cum too!" She moaned against his mouth, entreating him to empty himself inside her. She latched onto his mouth once again as his hips practically rammed into her now as he neared his finish line. His fingers bit into the back of her neck painfully and she just knew that she'd have bruises; probably all over her tomorrow; but it was worth it!

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Mr Good-Looking began grunting as he hit that off beat rhythm that meant any second now! "Oh God FUCK!!!!" He yelled as his hips thumped into Millie's overworked pussy for the last time. She felt his whole body tense as his spine snapped straight forcing his cock even deeper into her cunt as he pumped her full of his hot sticky goo. She felt the fat mushroom head of his throbbing cock press painfully against her cervix and that was the final straw for her as well. Millie's body spasmed over and over again as a huge wave of pleasure rushed across her entire body. She could only make stupid little 'ak ak ak' noises as her body convulsed and shook and she hung on for dear life riding out the ecstasy.

They took a moment to calm down; their bodies settling, cooling in the aftermath of their explosive climaxes. Once her body relaxed enough that she could move, Millie fell back onto the bonnet of the car, being careful not to let her head bang against the metal. That would be all she needed after such a wonderful turn around with her luck -- to add a head injury to the list of shitty things that had happened to her today. Still after a fuck like that, Millie had to thank whichever miffed deity it was that had put her on this path today. If not for her shitty luck, she might never have met this sexy stranger.

Mr Good-Looking leant over her too, resting his head against her bosom, his breathing laboured and loud. As he caught his breath he nuzzled his face against her breasts. It took a while, but finally, once they'd both managed to recover sufficiently enough to warrant proper co-ordinated movement, Millie felt Mr Good-Looking rise. He stood up gingerly and rested his hands to either side of her hips. He was still firmly planted inside of her pussy, his large member taking quite a while to deflate. Millie opened her eyes and looked up at him. She felt herself blush darkly as he smiled at her, for some reason feeling incredibly shy just then although Millie had absolutely no idea why. It wasn't like she'd never had hot, freaky sex with a complete stranger before! There was just something about this guy that made her feel... well, out of sorts.

Millie pushed herself up onto her elbows and glanced down at the conjoined groins. The stranger did the same, flicking his eyes down to stare for a moment before shooting them back up again to stare into Millie's eyes. Slowly, Mr Good-Looking's hips began inching back and inch by inch his deliciously thick cock began to slide out of Millie's tight, tight cunt. That feeling alone sent a quick shiver over her skin. She heard his small intake of breath as the head popped clear of her cleft.

Mr Good-Looking grasped his shaft in a loose fist and squeezed along the length of his member from the root to the tip, milking the last dribbles of cum from the head to rub against Millie's clit. Millie bit her lower lip as another shiver shook through her as she watched what he was doing. God, could he read her mind or something? He was doing everything just right!

Millie could feel his cum oozing from her gaping pussy lips, but didn't for one second feel embarrassed by the fact that her cunt had been used so hard it was still open and dripping cum down along her butt crack and onto the bonnet of her car. She felt quite liberated by the whole experience and wondered what was going to happen now. They stared at each other in silence for a while.

After a while Mr Good-Looking and Millie began righting themselves. Millie's stranger tucked himself away and redressed himself while Millie pulled her clothing back into its proper place.

When they were both properly re-attired, Mr Good-Looking smiled at her and brushed a stray strand of hair back from her brow. He leant in and gave her a soft, lingering kiss. Leaning back as he held his palm against her face, he smiled at her with a crooked grin. "You are by far, one of the most amazing lays I've ever had the pleasure of, Millicent Parker." He said to her.

Millie smiled, and then after a moment, frowned. "Wait, how do you know my name? I never told you!" Millie accused.

"No you didn't." He answered with a chuckle. "But I did have your handbag for the better part of two hours. I admit; I might have peeked at a few things... like your driver's license."

"Oh God!" Millie groaned in embarrassment. "Did you have too? That photo is hideous!"

"Well I'd say it definitely doesn't do you any justice, but I would hardly call it hideous. As license photo's go, it's pretty good!" He reassured Millie.

"Thanks but now you're just being nice again." Millie grumbled. "So then, you know my name, are you going to tell me yours? It's only fair."

He smiled again before leaning in and giving her a quick kiss. "Of course," he said. "My name's Drew. Drew Rasenbach."

~

TBC?