Million Dollar Girl

Story Info
He is bet $1,000,000 to do the imposible.
1.9k words
3.69
76.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! I am going to be late!"

cried Alex, as he jumped into his jet black dodge viper and sped to the banquet he was supposed to be at in 10 min., which was all the way across town.

"I cant belive I fell asleep!"

He sped down the highway at 85mph, tring to tie his tie at the same time. Bill Gates is there, and another suprise guest, according to the Matt. Matt was Alex's best fried, and they went around they went to stuff like this all the time, and he was never wrong about who would be there. Alex was trying to make it to a dinner for children over in Africa, Bill Gates was supposed to tell them all about it. He was acctually really looking forward to this, and he could not belive that he fell asleep watching TV, especially because it was Florida vs. Florida St., the best college game around.

He got his tie on, and looked down at the clock,

"Oh well, I'll be 10 minutes late, no big deal."

He finnaly got there, tossed his keys to the valet, and regained his composure, and strolled inside. As he was lead to his seat, the waiter kept walking, and walking, and finnaly he placed him up at the first table, next to Bill Gates! That thrilled him, he was sitting right by the richest man in the world!

"Mabey I can get some money off him"

he thought, and laughed quietly and sat down and introduced himself. Bill seemed like a nice enough guy, very interesting talking about some funny stuff that had gone on in his empire of technology. Alex was very interested in this, because he had stock in Microsoft, lots of it, and wanted to know how the company was on the inside. In fact, that was what made him rich, buying Microsoft back in 1993, and now he was worth about 30 million.

He looked around, and at the next table over, he was awed by the most incredible looking woman he had ever seen. He could not take his eyes off her, she was stunningly gorgeous. It was a blonde, in a very tight black dres, that came down to the knee, and holy fuck did she have curves. He saw her legs and he just about died. Then he gazed up and saw her clevage, she was showing alot, but there was so much more in the sexy dress. Then he studied her face, and he relized who it was. Heidi Klum. He had masturbated to her countless times, online, in Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret, anywere her picture was, his cock was very, very, happy.

Bill Gates noticed that Alex had gone silent for a while, and he followed his stare over and looked at Heidi. He leaned over, and tapped Alex on the shouler. He jumped, and then relaxed and laughed because he had caught his stare.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?"

Bill said, and Alex looked back again and nodded.

"You are a fairly rich man, correct?"

Bill asked, and again Alex nodded.

"You are a attractive man, the ladies like you?"

Alex didn't know where he was going with this, but he did admit, the ladies liked him, especially when he pulled out him 9" weapon.

"Ya, I guess so"

"Ok, I propose a bet, I bet you $1,000,000 against your $100,000 that you cannot get Ms. Klum over there to let you lick her breasts."

Alex was stunned by the offer. That is insane, she would never let me do that, especially here and now.

"She would never let me do it here..."

"Then we will say if you can get a picture of you licking her boobs then you have won. Is it a deal?"

Alex knew that he had almost no shot of doing this. But then again he was going to try to get her anyway, now he had a excuse if anything went wrong. His mind raced for several seconds, unsure of what to do. Then he got a idea, it might work, probobly not, but you never know.

"I'll do it"

He said in a low voice, and said his goodbye to Bill, and walked over to Heidi.

As he was walking, he got bad doubts about this very quickly. What was he doing? This is insane, she doesn't even have a seat available on her whole table. Then, fortune smiled upon him, as the man on her right got up, excused himself, and walked out.

"Yes!"

cried out Alex in his head, that is a sign. He slid into the empty seat, and casually asked,

"Is this seat taken?"

Heidi tunred to him, and gave him a quick once over before telling him it was not. The quick glance melted his heart, and he knew that he had to do whatever possible to get her.

Obviously she was physiclly more attracted to him, as she began talking to him insted of the mid fifties man she was talking to. Or mabey she was being polite. Alex did not care, she was talking and looking at him, with those blue eyes and that o so sexy german accent, he wanted to eat her up(or out).

They talked about what they did and just chated very friendly like for about twenty minutes, then Bill Gates got up, and began his talk. Alex would have loved to hear him, but he was to busy looking at Heidi. She appeared very bored, almost asleep it seemed. Alex saw this as the perfect opportunity. He asked in a low whisper,

"You look bored, do you want to sneak out and go take a walk outside?"

She visibly brightend at the idea, and she excused herself to the rest of the table saying she was going to the bathroom, and Alex followed her a couple minutes latter with the same excuse. When he got into the lobby, Heidi was waiting for him, and they strolled around the large building they were in, then they walked outside. A light snow had begun to fall, and it was spectacular. They began walking around, enjoying each other and begining to flirt. After five minutes of this, it became obvious the Alex that she was cold, as she should be in the 30 degree night and just a coat and a sleavless dress.

"Do you want to go back inside, you look cold?"

"No, that bored me to tears, did you drive hear alone? We could go sit in your car and turn the heat on."

Alex was thrilled to hear that, he practicly yelled at the valet to go and get his car, and Heidi was impressed when it drove up.

"My my, I didn't know you were rich as well as good looking."

She grinned at him, and they got in, and he began to slowly drive around, waiting for the car to heat up and looking for a place to park. He pulled into a space in the parking lot next to the complex, and Heidi looked at him funny.

"What are you doing? I thought it was obvious that I wanted you. Take me to your place where we can have mad sex."

Alex almost fell over, he was stunned so much. He was at a loss for words, she had, she had just... He looked over at her, and she wasn't looking bored or playful or anything she had been back at the banquet. She had a face of absoulute desire, something no picture had ever shown of her. She leaned over, and fiercly kissed him full on the lips.

Alex by now had a full hard-on, and kissed her back with passion. He reached over and gently stuck his hand down her dress, squezed one incredible boob, and sped back going faster than he had come.

He got home in 10 minutes flat, and they ran inside and he led her to his bedroom, where they could wait no longer. He grabbed her up in his arms, and planted a long lingering kiss deep onto her full lips. She slightly opend her mouth, and sexyily licked her lips. He licked her tounge, and she knocked him onto the bed and climed on top of him, and undid her dress and threw it on the floor. Then she undid his pants while he took his shirt off. Alex looked up at the supermodel stradeling him in only her underwear, and he pulled her down slowly and they frenched violently.

Her tounge felt like pure heaven in his mouth, honey on his lips. His erection burned even more and got harder, as he never wanted them to stop, but finnaly the call off her voluptous body called, and he rolled over on top of her, and undid her bra.

When her breasts popped out at him, he marvled at their perfection and beauty for one second, burning them into his memory forever, until and went down and got a taste of them. He did a figure eight around the base of the two perfect melons, working the nipples with his fingers. He then remembered the bet he had, and asked Heidi if she wanted to tape it. She was panting and did not care what he did, just to satisfy her need.

So he jumped up, grabbed his camera from the closet, flicked it on, and jumped back on her. He gave each breast a thourough tounging, and then latched his mouth onto her tit. She screamed in pure exctasy as he sucked on her tit like a mad man. As he worked on the other peak, he reached down and ripped her thong off, and through it down. As he finneshed of her boobs, she was panting, and reached down and with both hands shoved his boxers off and grabed his dick with two hands and squezed.

Her hands squezing and the mere face it was Heidi Klum set him off, and he squirted his load all on her red breasts that he had just been sucking. He kissed her, and told her to lick herself off. She did, and got ever last drop off her perfect boobs. He kissed her on the lips again, and split her legs wide as he dropped his head to them. He had taken her to the edge with the tit sucking, and now he would do it again eating her.

When he tasted her for the first time, he thought that there should be a drink called Heidi Klum, it was that good. She drove him to give the best oral sex she had ever had. He licked up and down and sucked and stuck his tounge in deep and pulled it out. She was wailing in deep animal sounds, and right as she was about to go, he stopped. It took all of his self control, but he stopped licking and let her come back down to earth.

She was furious, she sobbed "finnish me!" and he knew that by not giving it to her, when the monster came in to harbor, he would rock her world like never before. He grabbed her hips, and kissed her hard one more time, and then rammed his meat all the way in, all 9" at one time. She moaned and screamed, and then she went up to meet his oncoming strokes, both of them sweating and filling the air with cries off passion. After 2 glorious minutes, they both could not take it and at the same time his cock swelled and her walls contracted, and orgasm and orgasm rocked their bodies. Each one was more powerful than the last, and when they both had their third, then collapsed into each others arms, and fell asleep.