Milly Ch. 02

Story Info
Milly helps old sexually frustrated friend.
1.1k words
4.23
47.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Milly and I became pretty good pals in these past 2 months. I had come to know and respect her. She had been once a Nursing Supervisor at a large University teaching hospital. She was intelligent and adventuresome. As a result of her RN career nothing seemed to shock her and she was game for almost anything.

Our sexual relationship had been on fire since that first hot June night. Now almost August the summer’s heat and humidity at it’s worse, we fucked like randy bunnies. I never had such great fat old lady pussy in my entire life.

Sitting watching TV one night Milly stroked my inner thigh.” James, I have a favor to asked of you” She then bit her lower lip and looked away…like she was embarrassed.

Pensive she licked her lips and said, “I know this lady… a friend , Jill, you see and I …well I was wondering if you could cheer her up. You know …uh…well sexually?”

I was puzzled at first then I asked, “Let me get this straight Milly. Do you want me to fuck your friend?”

Milly sort of frowned and after a heavy inhalation she said, ”Ah maybe a striptease or some thing. You see she hasn’t had sex in several years since her long time boy friend passed away. And I used to swing with them on occasion….so I was thinking… well you know.”

It was the first time I had ever seen Milly at a lost for words.

“OK! I’ll do it, but let me think how I would like to do this.” I suggested.

She was very happy and relieved. “Oh James I’m so grateful I don’t know how I can ever thank you.”

“We can worry about that later. Right now we have some planning to do for Jill.”

The evening had arrived. Milly had picked up Jill for happy hour and then dinner.

Jill was feeling her liquor. She complained to Milly about not getting any dick in the past year and a half.. “ I feel like I’m going to burst. You know the urge is really depressing me.”

“So maybe I can find a solution to all your ills.” Milly replied with a knowing wink.

“What do you have in mind?” asked the skeptical Jill.

“You’ll see soon enough. Come on finish your drink and let’s catch a cab.”

Milly explained to the unknowing Jill that a young man lived in the same apartment building as her and that she often could see him from her kitchen jerking off completely naked in his front room. If they were lucky they would see him tonight.

Jill let a belly laugh rip through her. “This I gotta see!”

After the cab dropped them off they walked up the flight of stairs to Milly’s apartment. They were both pretty drunk and laughed as they staggered up the stairwell.

“Shhhh!” Milly tried to get out but couldn’t hold back her laughter which cause Jill to giggle all the louder.

As soon as they entered the apartment they ran to the kitchen window.

“Look! He’s on the sofa.”

Jill craned her neck to see me as I was sitting on the divan naked as the day I was born slowly stoking my semi-erect cock. “Oh this is gonna be good!” Jill said quietly.

It was a real rush for me to have a completely unknown woman watch me beat my meat. I had often fantasized performing for a fully dressed woman or even a whole group. Me the only man present as I let them watch my dick harden and grow. As I thought about being watched a clear bead of pre-cum oozed from my dick.

Milly whispered to Jill, “I’ve been fucking James for a couple of months. He loves fat, mature women.”

“Really?” answered the intrigued Jill. “Maybe he’ll fuck me too? I’m not exactly skinny you know.”

“I know dear, cooed Milly as she slipped her hand down the waistband of Jill’s skirt. She pushed the skirt until it was lying on the floor quickly followed by Jill’s pantyhose and panties.

“I used to love having sex with you in the old days. “ Milly then kissed Jill full on the mouth as she pushed her fingers into the wet exposed pussy.

Jill began to respond, but Milly insisted that she watch the show as she knelt down to lick Jill’s sloppy wet sex starved cunt.

Milly then positioned between Jill’s plump thighs and began orally pleasuring her pussy, Jill watched as I stroked my cock with more vigor.

I stood up and let go of my dick. There was my stiff dick in all of its fully erect straining passion. I just looked down at the rigid penis as it throbbed. It was heavenly to show off my cock knowing that this woman was being seduced by Milly and had no idea that my show was part of her birthday present.

Feeling certain that Jill had seen my cock in all of its hardened glory, I spit into my hand and began jacking off.

Milly told me that Jill had a pear shaped body. Her breasts were very small and stood out from her chest despite being 68 years old. She had short cut grey hair and grey pubes. I had been told she was a BBW who had wide hips, a very meaty ass, and thick solid thighs. With that earth goddess image in my mind’s eye I jerked my cock all the faster.

Jill had had several small orgasms from all the skillful pussy licking of Milly. Jill gripped the counter top that she had been leaning against through the show.

I could feel that the hot cum in my balls was going to explode any second and then I screamed out’ “Oh my God!” Jism shot from my cock like a rocket once, twice and then a third time.

Jill watched with dry mouth intensity as her orgasm washed over her entire being. She collapsed onto the cool tiles of the kitchen panting and pushing Milly’s face away from her engorged over sensitive cunt.

“That was fantastic. I haven’t cum like that in ages!” Jill uttered in a weary, but soul satisfied voice.

Milly cradled her head in her arms and softly replied, “Then it’s time you did.” She then lowered her face to Jill’s sweetly kissing her parted lips. “Happy Birthday my dear friend.” said Milly.

As for me I was elated. Despite a fantastic cum shot my dick was still hard from all the excitement.

I was awed. I never knew that I would ever be turned on by exposing myself. Milly and I need to discuss this soon. I then lay upon the sofa and fell into a light sleep thinking, “Happy Birthday Jill!”

Chapter 3 soon to follow.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers