Milly Ch. 03

Story Info
Fat old ladies have a surprize for a young man.
1.6k words
4.26
54.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

The next morning I was totally hot thinking about what had transpired the night before. I had never seen Jill but tried to imagine her naked body.

After a quick shower and brushing my teeth I slipped into my thin robe.

I went across the hall and knock on the door. It wasn’t Milly who opened the door it was Jill.

She smiled. “Good morning! Can I help you?”

“Ahh, yeah! Is Milly home?” I asked.

Just then Milly swung open the door and said, “Well good morning. Come on in the coffee is just about done.”

I entered the familiar apartment and glanced at Jill. She looked good. Her short grey hair was tussled as if she had just awoken and had not combed it yet. She was definitely pear shaped and viewing her body made my cock stiffen a little. She had small breast, but God what and an ass, hips and thighs. I love a mature BBW. This woman wasn’t exactly beautiful, but she was extremely sexy. It was an absolute pleasure watching her walk away from me. Her wide ass swayed as she languidly moved to the kitchen dinette.

After introductions the three of us shared some coffee and toast. The small talk flowed, but you could sense the sexual electricity in the room.

I got up from the table and cleared the table of our cups and plates.

Milly looked at me. “That was sweet of you to do that. Now come here this instant.” She ordered. I had never been commanded by Milly before. This was new?

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply. Her tongue was pushed far into my mouth. The kiss was so compelling that I didn’t notice her hands untying the belt to my robe.

A quick tug left me completely disrobed. “That’s better.” She exclaimed. “Now be a dear and turn around for my guest.”

Jill was very composed as she surveyed my naked body with her eyes. Swiftly scanning my body her eyes came to rest on my penis.

I stood dumbfounded. Mentally I was till trying to figure out this side of Milly that I had never experienced before.

Milly’s friend her eyes glistening continued staring at my now stiffening cock. As natural as can be she cupped her hand under my balls and pulled me towards her.

“Nice tool. You haven’t been abusing it have you?” Then Milly and Jill broke into peals of laughter.

“Why don’t you show Jill just what you can do with your tool!” demanded Milly with a edge I had never heard in her voice to this minute.

I must have looked puzzled because she added, “You know jerk it off until I tell you to stop.” “OK… uhhh Yes Ma’am.” I replied and then hesitated .

Jill let go of my balls and leaned back in her chair. She sipped her coffee as I moved my hand over to my dick. “Go ahead. I’m waiting too!”

I turned to face Jill fully and then widen my stance. At first I gently stroked my cock to get the erection to full thickness. I stopped masturbating, removed my hands and just let my cock twitch in the morning air. My cock jutted proudly from my body. Then it began to ooze pre cum from the swollen red glands.

Jill cooed as she bent over and licked the bead of clear pre cum with the tip of her velvet tongue. She didn’t suck me or anything. Just that single lick was all she did.

Another of my fantasies was becoming true. I was jerking off before two clothed woman and I wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing. It was fantastic. I was giddy from the sensations that flooded my body. My swollen penis was nearing my point of climax.

“I do believe he’s about to shoot Milly!” Jill exclaimed and then began to giggle.

I lock my eyes with Jill’s. She stared at me intently and in a husky, sultry voice ordered me to stop playing with myself.

Before I could do anything else Jill grabbed my still turgid swollen penis and looked at Milly. “I think we should give him the treatment like old times? What do you think Milly darling?” she purred.

Milly said nothing. She sipped her morning coffee once more, placed the cup on the table and nodded yes.

Now I really was puzzled.

Milly left the room and returned with a large overnight bag. She opened the bag and removed a pair of handcuffs. She took my left hand and slipped the cuff onto my bare wrist. Very quickly, as if she had had much practice, she grabbed my right wrist and had me handcuffed behind my back in less than 2 seconds.

“Now,” Milly announced. “I believe James is ready for his training.”

“Training?” I asked with a searching look.

“Oh yes.” Jill answered. “Milly and I have trained many a lad. Isn’t that right old girl.”

“Quite right Jillian.”

“Mildred you are so naughty.”

Both of these sexy matrons were addressing each other very formally. I was getting this weird feeling that from this moment on my life would be different.

Jillian placed a hand on each shoulder and pushed me down ordering me to my knees. She then removed her house coat and stood before me in her glorious naked beauty,

She was fat. Her belly was round and protruded but did not have a belly apron. I had never seen such wide hips on a woman before. They must have been 48 inches. Her pubic hair was grey and spread across the expanse of her belly. Hair grew up to her navel creating a diamond effect.

The heavy matron sat in the her chair and spread her plump thighs. I could smell the dankness of her pussy.

Her next command rang in my ears.

“Suck my cunt!’ Jillian then pushed the back of my head towards her exposed cunt.

I tried hard to lick her pussy, but due to the angle could not get my tongue into her honey pot very far.

“Wait!” she said and then repositioned her bottom and pulled up her legs so that the feet rested on the seat of her chair. She spread her labia and then ordered me to continue.

Oh my God. This was so exciting. I had my face securely placed between her labia and began to apply my oral skills to her now very wet pussy.

“That’s my boy. Lick your Mistress Jillian’s cunt well.” She encouraged in a low husky barely audible voice.

Lady Mildred as she was now introduced to me had removed a strap on harness from the bag and was now naked except for the jutting dildo. This contraption I learned later had a vibrating dildo that Milly would insert in to her pussy. When ever she fucked someone with it she could also stimulate herself to an orgasm.

As I licked Mistress Jillian’s cunt I could feel Lady Mildred apply a cool gel to my anus. Now this was getting a little weird.

“Jillian darling, would you mind lying on the carpet in the front room so I can have some fun too?” Lady Mildred asked in a sweet voice.

Mistress Jillian who had had her eyes closed opened them saw the strap on and answered, “Why certainly. We can’t leave you out of the fun now can we?”

I looked behind me and saw the leather harness and cream colored dildo. I must have had a panicked look on my face because Lady Mildred quickly reassured me that neither of them would dream hurting their precious boy toy.

The three of us quickly moved to the front room. Jillian laid on her back bending her knees she grabbed both of her ankles and spread her fat thighs wide. Her womanly scent of hot juicy pussy was strong and inviting.

I was instructed to kneel with my face in her open cunt and to lick her to orgasm. Lady Mildred straddled my ass and gently inserted the dildo.

At first the entry of the dildo was intimidating, but not unpleasant. She was skillful and over the next several minutes had entered my ass up to the dildo’s root. Then she began to ease the dildo in and out.

My cock was engorged and bouncing with each beat of my heart. Lady Mildred reached around and caressed my balls squeezing each in its turn. After that she pulled on my scrotum before grasping my hard cock in her cool strong fingers.

I would have loved to been able to witness the scene or had someone record on film the most wonderful sexual experience of my life. Oh well I cannot complain I still have the memories.

As Lady Mildred fucked my ass harder. I was continuing my oral loving of Mistress Jillian’s cunt. I lapped her sweet juices and pushed my nose into her womanhood to immerse myself fully in her fragrance.

Jillian had placed her heavy calves on my shoulders, gripped the back of my head and pushed me into her pussy.

“Oh my God!!!” She screamed as she bucked her pussy against my willing face and mouth. “I am going to cummmmm…” She squirmed and cussed. “Lick my cunt harder ….Oh God….Yes ….Yes oh, yes”

I obeyed my wonderful Mistress Jillian’s command.

Pressure was building in my groin too. Lady Mildred fucked me with more intensity and jerked me off with renewed vigor.

Having my face full of a beautiful woman’s cunt I could only grunt as I shot my load of pent up sperm onto the oriental carpet.

The lovely Lady Mildred had also come with us.

We lay together panting on the thick carpet. Our love juices filled the room with the unmistakable odor of sex. We had all three kissed and lovingly caressed one another. Each of us was very content.

As I lay there the thought occurred to me that I really had crossed a new threshold. I wonder what the future hold?

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers