Milo and Eloise have Margaritas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I had better not push my luck. I slid my hands back under her thighs and lifted her light frame again. I placed her tight, wet hole right above my rock-hard cock. She whimpered, pleading me as I slowly lowered her towards my head, pressing against the pressure she was putting on her hips to reach me. Finally, I slammed her down, spearing her onto my cock in one fast, hard thrust. This produced a too-loud moan from both of us. I began kissing her, sliding my tongue back into her mouth, exploring one of my new favorite places. I pushed her back hard against the wall and slowly began pulling my cock in and out of her dripping wet, fiery snatch. She was so fucking tight I could barely stand it. Her pussy walls milked my clit as I slowly thrust in and out of her, breaking away from our kiss to look down at our connected sex organs. I loved watching my hard cock dip in and out of her beautiful, neatly trimmed cunt. I pressed the top of my head against the wall near her shoulder and continued watching our love making, so overwhelmed I almost blocked out Eloise's soft groaning. I could feel her pussy begin to tighten around my cock, and her breathing becoming faster. I thrust harder, knowing she liked it rough, and began giving her the dirty talk she seemed to enjoy so much.

"You like it when I fuck you deep somewhere that other people could hear you scream?" I ask her, and she whimpers, biting her bottom lip to keep herself quiet, clearly about to orgasm. I bite her neck softly and it sends her over the edge. Her pussy contracts on my cock, milking it as I feel her pussy juices start to drip down my cock and flow down my legs. God, this girl can cum, I think. It's so fucking hot.

At that thought, I lose control of myself. I start to cum, shooting load after load of hot white cum from my throbbing cock. Our orgasms subside slowly, and I slide my now semi-hard member out of her dripping snatch. I grab a bit of toilet paper from the roll and slide my hand between her legs, wiping up her sweet juices. Her pussy was still sensitive and she groaned at my touch. I slide off the condom, throw it away, and grab more toilet paper to clean my dick and legs before sliding my pants back up and buckling my belt.

"You're so fucking hot, El," I say to this brilliant woman. "Thanks for that, there will be more tonight. Wait five minutes before coming back to eat." I winked at her, turning to leave the bathroom.

"Good, I'm starving!" She whisper-yells back at me as I slide out, and head back to our table. Just as I sit down, our food arrives at our table. I hope this pasta gives her more energy for after dinner. I think, fantasizing about what is to come.

12