MilSpec Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name's Buck, Buck Jones," he said, "I'm the local Chief of Police."

I sank the last ball and straightened up. I stuck out my hand. "Jack Pollard, US Navy retired," I replied. He shook without the posturing of squeezing and dominance.

"What MOS, Jack?" he asked.

"I'm a Navy SEAL," I said and he nodded.

"Well, I notice you are carrying, have an extra clip and a big ass combat knife strapped to your leg," he said, "We aren't going to have a problem with you are we?"

I smiled and leaned on my cue, "No Buck, unless you are expecting to win this pool game. I'm a tough competitor, though it has been fifteen years since I played much pool." He grinned and racked the balls. "I might have a touch of PTSD, Buck. I'm working through it, but I left the AR-15 at home tonight. I really don't want to hurt people any more."

I broke and sank a stripe, I dropped too more before my touch was too soft and I missed a shot."Where you living, Jack?"

"I have a ranch up near Cusick," I said as I leaned into the stool and sipped my beer.

"Cusick? Family place, Ned Peters watches it for you?" he asked. He was pretty well informed. I nodded and he sank two before it was my go. "I heard about that place. Too bad about Ned, he's a good man, hate to see it."

"I haven't seen Ned yet," I said.

"He has rheumatoid arthritis, can't do much any more," he replied and sipped his drink.

"I met his niece today, Mona, and her boy Mica," I said, "They seem nice sorts. Sorry to hear about Ned. He's been working my ranch for ten years, since my old man passed."

"Well, Mona has been the last couple years," he said, "and she is good people. She'll be hard pressed with them losing that income."

"I offered her a job for the next year," I said, "It has been a long time since I worked on the ranch. I will need to reacquaint myself. And I wanted to get a few horses. If I concentrate on that and the T-Bird my dad left, I'll need someone to help out."

By now the table was pretty spread out. As I approached for my turn, I saw the run to finish the game laid out in front of me. All I had to do was not overpower the ball and I'd be able to take them. I took my time and worked through the run, sinking the eight ball and ending the game.

"You seem to be getting your touch back," he said.

"You know, Buck, I hope so," I said. "I joined out of High School, retired at thirty years. I'm 48 and haven't lived as a civilian adult yet. I don't have to work, but I won't be idle. I just want peace. I've spent the last twenty either on the edge or in the middle of conflict. Peace sounds awful good to me at this point." I took a drink off my beer, killing the last room temperature bit in it before saying, "And I didn't have any beer at my ranch yet."

He looked at me then seemed to come to a decision, "Okay, Jack. You come into my office tomorrow and let's take a ballistic check on your weapon. Then I'll push through the paperwork and get you a concealed permit. But you'll have to swap out the combat knife for something folding, no more than a three inch blade. And no more than one spare clip on your person, though you can stow a couple in your locked glove box if you want."

I nodded, "Thanks, Buck," I replied.

"Also, Sunday nights, I like to go out. How about we meet here Sunday afternoons about four and play pool?" he asked, "Then we can talk about peace, one of my major goals. And to be clear, around here, we appreciate your service in a big way. Veteran's Day should be an eye opener for you. I hope you kept your dress blues."

"Alright, let's plan that," I said, "We'll see how it goes in the long term. My dad used to restore old cars. He left a 1960 T-Bird that I'll be restoring."

"Excellent," he said, "Well, I am going to go see my wife before she thinks I'm a stranger. I will see you next week." He shook my hand and out the door he went.

I got another beer and played another rack when a middle aged woman, probably in her late thirties, early forties put a quarter on the table. I straightened up and said, "Rack em up." then sat and watched while I took a drink. Her blouse was cut low and she showed me quite a bit of cleavage when she racked. Then she moved to pick a cue from the rack next to me. She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes, full lips and a tight body with a tan that was probably from a booth. She had a few wrinkles on her face, but they were laugh lines and didn't detract from her looks.

"I'm Renee," she said and offered her hand. I shook it, firmly, like a man is supposed to shake, and she grinned.

"I'm Jack, nice to meet you, Renee," I said then moved to break. Nothing fell and she dropped a solid and then missed. She sat on one of the stools and I asked if she was drinking.

She shrugged and said, "I'd probably drink a Corona." I waved at the waitress and ordered Renee a Corona then went to shoot. I dropped a pair of balls and rolled into a bad position when I used too much power and it was her turn. "Don't take it easy on me, Jack," she said as she moved to the table and chalked her cue.

Her stance was provocative and when she blew off the excess chalk, there was nothing but sex in the gesture and her shirt was tight enough to reveal her erect nipples. She grinned as she caught me looking and shot four balls in before she missed, the last one with one leg up on the table showing off her ass and the tight jeans stretched across her thighs. It had the desired effect on my libido and she moved to the little table we shared and stood in front of me as she took a drink .

She nodded her chin toward my cover on the table. "You're a Master Chief? You on leave?"

"I just retired," I said.

"Awesome, you know, I do like playing pool and having a beer," she said, "But I'd like to thank you for your service. I tell you what, you win this game and we can go back to my place and I'll thank you, if you know what I mean. If I win, you buy me drinks all night."

I snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her to me, pushing my knee between her legs, "Or I could just take you to the bathroom and have you right now," I said and she gasped and her arms went around my neck.

"Either way, sugar, I get what I am looking for and you get what you want," she said, then she brushed my lips with hers and tried to pull back. I held her in though and kissed her hard, pressing her against me until she felt me rising in my jeans. "Mmm, that's promising."

I put my hands on her waist and lifted her to the stool and let one graze her breast as I pulled it away and grabbed my beer. I took a long drink and then turned to the table. I looked for a minute and saw the run. It was a hard one though, with one bank shot. I hadn't tried one tonight, but figured fuck it. I'm not sure if it was the incentive or just dumb luck, but I ran the table and took her in as she looked on in shock.

"Get your jacket, Renee," I said and she did while I put on my hat and jacket. She took my arm on the non-gun side, and we left the bar. It was dark, around seven o'clock by my internal clock,

She said, "I live just around the corner. You can leave your car in the lot."

She had on heels, but walked with confidence in them though they seemed pretty tall to me. She opened a door and we went up the stairs. It was a bit dark, but I heard and felt no dangers. Two flights and she opened the door. I stopped her from turning on the light and scanned the room, before pushing her against the door and ravaging her mouth. She moaned into the kiss and I pulled off her coat as I pushed my thigh against her crotch. I captured her hands and placed them above her head.

"Keep them there for now," I said and grabbed her tits as I kissed her again. She moaned and half humped my leg as I squeezed and pinched her tits. I leaned back my head. "Where's the bedroom?" She pointed and I said, "Show me."

I locked the door and set the chain then followed and dropped my coat and cover on the chair as we passed and watched her walk in the dim light filtering in through the windows. We passed the bathroom and into the bedroom. I turned on the light and dimmed it then. She was oozing sex now with every movement. She put one knee on the bed and half turned, her ass on display. I moved up behind her and grasped her hips then ground against her before I flipped her around and put one booted foot on the bed.

"Unlace my boots," I said and she looked down, licked her lips then started on the boot. As it came free I reached down and removed her shirt and she took off the bra then started on my other boot as I played with her tits. She finished the other boot and I removed my knife and placed it on the dresser, "Strip for me, don't worry about making it sexy, you've already got me hot and bothered."

She stood and kicked off her heels then unbuttoned and pushed off her jeans as I removed my shirt and socks. I unclipped my gun and set it on the nightstand then pushed my jeans down as she sat and faced me. Now, I am not Herculean in the cock department, but I do have a good sized member. Six and a half inches in length and circumference, making me just over two inches in width which was a bit thicker than the normal one and a half inch diameter.

"Oh god, sugar," she said as her hands wrapped around it, "That's a nice cock." then she took it in her mouth, stretching her lips around it as she got about half of it inside. Her tongue was twirling as she bobbed up and down and rubbed with her hands. I pulled her off my cock and kissed her then spread her out on the bed.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum, buried to the hilt in your pussy, though that ass looks prime too," I said, then dropped down to her thighs and licked them from knee to where they connected to her body, avoiding her pussy. I raked my nails behind and on the other leg as I alternated between them and teased her. She was soon very juicy and I used my fingers to spread her open before taking her labia in my mouth one side then the other. She tried to pull my head where she wanted it, but I remained where I wanted to be. I pushed her legs up and apart and licked her vaginal opening then dropped down and looked over her anus. She kept it clean so I probed it with my tongue and she almost lost it, thrusting her hips at my mouth as I licked up from anus to just short of her clit then back and forth until she was whimpering. I opened my mouth and took most of her sex in my mouth as I pushed her down onto the bed, holding her in place with my weight on my arms. She cried out in her first orgasm and I just kept going. She was one of the sensitive ones, so I dropped down to her vaginal opening and anus again and kept her rising instead of relaxing. I went back to her clit and she could handle the stimulation so I quickly stood up and pushed inside her. Well, like usual, it really isn't that easy. I pushed maybe a third of my cock into her then pulled out rubbed pussy juice onto my cock and pushed back in, each stroke pushing deeper until I was buried on the fifth stroke.

"Ughn! Yes, fuck!" she exclaimed as I hooked her hands behind her knees and kissed her. I leaned out from her face.

Keep your legs up and apart, baby," I said, "It will feel better and you won't be as sore later." Then I began to pump in and out, slowly gaining speed as she moaned and writhed beneath me. I pulled out slowly and pushed in faster until my thrusts were hard and my pulls slow and languorous.

"Hard, sugar, fuck me hard and fast, god what a dick!" she exclaimed as I started to pound her hard. The one thing about me is that I'm in excellent shape, barrel-chested with strong core muscles and very little fat, my legs are like pillars of rock hard muscle and my arms match. I also have stamina and experience. I used it all now, stopping twice on the brink to rein in and using my thumb to rub her pussy when I did. She came again almost immediately and then once more shortly after I began to pound her. I flipped her over and jammed myself down and into her, pushing her G spot with every stroke while my fingers played her clit. I took my left hand and pushed a couple fingers into her ass and she came again. Her body was like a fine instrument beneath my touch and I played her through two more orgasms before I changed my mind and decided to cum in her ass.

I pulled from her as she finished an orgasm and she began to collapse, but I held her up and pushed myself against her ass. Her body was relaxed and she didn't even stop my thrust until I was almost half inside her. Her ass clamped down. I rubbed her lower back. "Relax baby, let me in and it will feel so good," I said and she quivered a bit as I pushed in more, then pulled and pushed again, dribbled a little spit on my cock and pushed again.

"Oh god, oh god, big, oh god, so big, so good, fuck, fuck me!" she said as I buried myself in her ass. I went slow at first, but kept upping the tempo until I was hard fucking her ass like I'd used her pussy.

"That's right, take this fat cock until I cum in your hot ass, bitch," I said.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuckin fuck!!" she cried out as she came again and I shoved three fingers in her pussy pressing the heel of my hand against her clit. I fucked her hard and long and in a few minutes, as she came again, her ass clenched at me and I lost it and splurged my load inside her ass. "FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!"

I pumped my huge load into her ass and filled her so much that some squirted back out as I twitched into her. I stroked her body with my hands, enjoying the feel of her as my cock continued to twitch though the semen had stopped flowing. I finally pulled from her and let her collapse forward on the bed.

"Fuck, sugar," she said, "No one has fucked me like that in more than ten years. I'll let you do me any time you want."

I flipped her over and lay down, half atop her and kissed her while I played with her body some more. She grasped my slick cock and slid down and cleaned me off, then stood up. "Where you going, Renee?" I asked.

"You want a beer, sugar?" she asked, "I have a six pack of Corona in the fridge."

"Sure," I said and she walked out naked but turned toward the door instead of the kitchen. I sighed and slipped on my jeans and tucked the gun in my belt, skipping the skivvies. I cat footed out to the end of the hall and heard her open the door.

"He's in the bed," she whispered and then I heard the boots enter the apartment. Not a terribly big man, but not small either. He rounded the corner as he was shrugging out of his jacket. I struck his solar plex with a sucker punch from somewhere in last week and he folded like a napkin. I snap kicked him in the face and he was down. Renee rounded the corner and started to turn. I grabbed her mane of hair and dragged her to the bed. Using her clothes and the sheets, I tied her down to the bed, gagging her quickly.

"That was a bad mistake," I said and her eyes looked up at me in fear. I searched and found duct tape and used most of the roll to tape her boyfriend down to the chair in the bedroom. Both of them restrained I took a moment to contemplate my actions forward. I had captured the enemy. Did I think they valuable intelligence or not? My mission, my mission was... was...

I shook my head, and looked at the enemy, no, not enemy. I'd fucked her. He was... a criminal, not an enemy. He was a cri... a threat. He was a danger. Not just to me, my men, no... the people in the town. I was home. I pulled out a card from my pocket in my jacket and dialed the number.

"Hello, who is this?" came a man's voice. I looked at the card my brain keying on the word Chief.

"Chief, this is Pollard," I said, "I have a situation and need confirmation or mission status."

"Pollard? Jack, set the phone down but don't hang up," he said, "I will be there soon. Don't do anything until I arrive."

"Roger that, Chief," I said and set the phone down, then moved to the bedroom and watched the prisoners. "I should probably just kill you both and not take the chance that your people get you out and you report back to your commanders."

Buck arrived about twenty minutes later, simply walking in the unlocked door with a pair of SWATs in tow. "What's going on Jack?" he asked me as they moved into the bedroom.

"She brought me up here for a fuck. Then she went and opened the door for this guy," I said and he just listened. "They were going to take me. But they aren't very skilled. I thought I should kill them, but something was not right with that. I'm home right? Why were they doing this?"

"We've had a couple complaints about them, though nothing with enough evidence to charge them," he said, "I doubt there is enough now unless there are things here that link them to other crimes."

"Fake floor board in the closet," I said and pointed, "second from the left wall about halfway in."

"I've got to take you to the station Jack," he said and held out his hand. I gave him my sidearm and knife. "What gave them away?"

"She offered me a Corona, the beer she was drinking in the bar," I said, "But she savored them so much in the bar, I am thinking she doesn't get them often. She was a damn good fuck though."

One of the SWATs laughed, "That's what the others said," Buck threw out there. The crime investigation team came in and found the stash of goods, including stolen credit cards from the original owners. They untied Renee and got her into a tee shirt and sweat pants then took both the perps off. I walked down with Buck and got in the car with him. We drove to the station and I spent a good portion of the night there, explaining how it all happened and talking with a psychologist. She was nice, calming and I found myself opening up to her. Within an hour or so of talking I was back in reality completely. She gave me a card and made an appointment for Thursdays for the foreseeable future.

I was released at 3AM, and handed my keys. "You did exactly the right thing, Jack," said Buck as he walked me out. "It makes me glad I listened to my instincts and came and met you. Look, Alison is a good therapist. She has worked for the department before and I'd take it as a personal favor if you'd let us help you in this way."

"What about the VA?" I asked, "They said I should come for an evaluation."

"Certainly go do that, but the VA is having difficulty here," he said, "Alison will help and we'll figure it out however we need to. Hell, I have some discretionary funds in my budget if it comes to that. So, see her Thursday and I'll see you on Sunday."

I got home without incident and went to bed, slept for six hours and got up at ten. I headed in to Newport and picked up a cell phone and an unlimited plan, then grabbed a few things from the stores and filled out the paperwork for a concealed carry permit which Buck pushed through and got complete that day. Then I swung by the sports store and picked up a new Henry level action .44 caliber replica for just over a thousand dollars. Then I picked up all the shells they would sell me, drove to two other stores and bought shells for them as well. I picked up a Henry .22 caliber for varmints and shells for that one as well. It was an expensive day, but that was okay. I made sure the two rifles could be easily told apart, making the 22 fancier with gold plated metal in its construction and the 44 was blued steel.

I made it home with six boxes of shells for each gun and put them in the rack by the front door. Then I worked on storing all my other weapons in the gun cabinet. In the gun safe, I stored my reloading equipment and the extra ammo and clips. I put the military grade auto-shotgun above the fireplace with two clips in a small box on a side table. I put away my combat knife and hooked my new knife to my belt.

I reconnoitered the ranch, mostly just the up close stuff until I could get a pair of horses out here. The ranch would support more, probably ten, maybe even twenty. Because the ranch was in what they called a Rural Traditional zone, I could have up to one horse per acre, though, I had some forest on part of the property which took up about five or six acres. Take off the acre for the buildings and another for the close paddocks and I was thinking I wanted a small operation of ten eventually, starting with a pair of mares.