Mimi: A Bedtime Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

And so, whenever Mimi was reading the story, or had any kind of fantasy, she thought of Neil.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can I call you Neil?" Mimi typed quickly, standing now as she was ready to turn off her computer. Her breath caught in her throat as she waited for a response. Staring at the screen as she stood beside her bed, her hand was on her crotch, and she felt her heart beating faster. It was yet another instance where she felt nervous anticipation.

It seemed to be happening to her all the time now, ever since Mimi started a regular email correspondence with the Author. Regular, in that each of them were sending messages back and forth several times a week.

At first, it was just friendly, normal conversation. That is, if there's such a thing as normal when the entire premise that started the cyber friendship evolved around a very erotic story on what was categorized as a literature porn site. But Mimi considered him a real friend. And from everything she could tell, HE considered her one too. In fact, he was the one that first said something about loving the fact that they were now cyber friends.

Her new friend had told her things about himself. Things he didn't HAVE to tell her. Sure, he could have been telling tales, lying to play with her emotions. But Mimi had a feeling, deep inside her, that told her he wasn't. She couldn't explain it, other than he seemed to answer questions she had before she asked them. And that made her feel that he was not only honest, he was ridiculously sincere.

They built up a trust. It seemed odd for Mimi to even think that, and she laughed once when she read a message where he'd said he trusted her. But then she wondered why she laughed. Was it so strange that two people could have a connection, and not actually meet each other...or talk on the phone? Was it out of the question that they could really, truly be friends, even though they didn't know each other's real names, or that they lived thousands of miles from each other?

Mimi rationalized that she had nothing to fear, other than her own insecurities. And her first step in trying to overcome some of them was to share. And she did. She told him things she'd never told anyone. Personal things, like about how his story affected her, and how she masturbated thinking of 'Neil'. She told him about her background, and the more she shared, the more he shared in return. Before long, Mimi realized that the friendship had evolved rather quickly, and that they respected each other.

At that point, Mimi relaxed, and let more of her personality show. She flirted back, and in many instances, she became the aggressor. The informal emails had turned more erotic, like the very story they discussed at length. At first, it was just simple flirting. But then the tone changed quickly, becoming heated and overtly sexual.

She was surprised again, when she'd lamented in one of her emails that she wished they could talk instead of having to email. She knew it was something that would never happen, but his response took her off guard. He sent her another long email, addressing her last one. Their messages had gone from simple paragraphs early on, to full blown letters that seemed to go on forever. And at the end of his latest, he asked if she 'Facebooked'.

He told her he had two accounts, one for his real life, and one he'd set up as a lark to connect with some of his readers. He sent her what she needed to find it, and he told her that if she wanted, she could set up her own special account. That way, they could hopefully connect together more often, including using the instant messaging option.

Mimi was thrilled. "I can actually have a real conversation with him," she thought. It would be as close to 'talking' as they could get, but it would be so much better than just emailing each other. Knowing how the system worked from her experience using her own real account, Mimi quickly went on line and created a second one. Then she went searching for him, but couldn't find his. She tried, and tried, but somehow, it wasn't coming up. Frustrated, she sent an email back, telling him her account was set up, and she gave him the name...one that was singular and unique.

The next day, they were connected. He'd corrected the error in his personal settings, and they were suddenly Facebook friends...in a way that the developers of the site never would have imagined. And almost from the instant they started instant messaging each other, everything that Mimi had been worried about when she wondered if this was a step too far, disappeared in the joy of being with him in the moment. He was just as personable and genuine as she'd imagined. She loved his sense of humor, and she became wet when he flirted with her. It was like she was talking to 'Neil', and that was something she mentioned. He said he found it cute and endearing.

~*~*~*~*~*~

In that brief time between when Mimi had come home from work, and before she had to leave with her parents, she'd logged on to her Facebook account. And he was on, waiting for her. She was practically giddy, bouncing up and down on her bed excitedly as she typed 'Hi Sexy' and hit the enter button on her keyboard.

He responded immediately, sounding excited as he said hello back, using her screen name. They started talking, picking up where they'd left off the last time they'd chatted. It was like they'd never stopped. They talked about things the story, and about each other. Suddenly, Mimi realized she was flirting...big time, and the tone of the 'talk' between them changed.

Mimi asked him a question about his cock, wondering whether it was like the one 'Neil' wielded in the story. She couldn't believe she'd had the nerve to ask him. He laughed. Well...he typed 'LOL', and told her that indeed, it was. She believed him, feeling his honesty coming through cyberspace, connecting her to him.

She laughed when he asked her about her pussy. She should have been shocked, but then again, she had no right to be after what she'd just asked. Instead, Mimi was so turned on, she quickly typed that it was bare and smooth. When he asked if she shaved, she responded by telling him that she waxed. In seconds, they'd gone from flirting, to something a lot more personal. He asked if she really did like to have her nipples pinched, or was she always just saying that. She told him yes, she loved it, and the next thing she knew he was asking her to do it.

Mimi pinched her nipples through her dress. She could feel her pussy getting wet, her panties soaked as he sent comments to her from across the country. She pictured Neil in her mind, and she told him so. And she told him she was close to having to take her clothes off and making herself cum. She said it in a kidding way, but she wasn't surprised when he responded that he'd love to help her.

Just then, there was the knock on her door, telling her it was time to leave. She needed to go to with her parents...to be with family.

"AGGHHH!" she screamed inside her head. "I'll be just a minute," was what came out of her mouth in a quiet, polite voice.

"I've got to go," she typed angrily.

"Really?" he typed back.

"Yeah...I don't want to. I have to go somewhere with my family."

"I understand. Family's important."

"I'd rather stay...I need to cum more than I need to see family," Mimi wrote. The desperate bluntness of her comment made her look selfish, but she didn't care. He was making her so horny, so he ought to know. He had a right to know. She WANTED him to know.

"Sorry to hear that. I'd love to help you," he responded.

"I WISH."

"Really...what can I do?"

"Nothing now...I've got to go."

"I'll wait up for you."

"Ha...I'll be late...not even sure what time I'll be home."

"Well, I'll wait up as long as I can. I usually go to bed late."

"How late?"

"Between 11 and12. But I can try to stay up later."

"I still don't think I'll be home before 10. That's 1 your time."

"Yeah..LOL. That's pretty late. I'll try though. I think I can make it to 1 for you!"

"If you can't stay up, maybe you could write me a couple of sentences in an email to help me get off."

"Okay...I can do that," he said.

And with that, he logged off. Right as Mimi asked him if she could call him Neil. She didn't get an answer, but it didn't matter. She was still upset that she had to leave, and dripping wet at that. She didn't even have time to change her panties. Suffering, she logged off and headed out of her room, off to be with her family.

~*~*~*~*~*~

In truth, Mimi had a better time than she'd thought she would have, under the circumstances. But on the ride home, her thoughts had returned to her computer. When she had looked at the clock on the dashboard of her parent's car from the backseat, a sense of desperation came over her.

That feeling was tenfold when she finally got home and waited for her Facebook page to boot up. Once it had, she was dejected as she looked at the little zero in the bottom right hand corner, telling her that she had no friends online at the time. Since he was the only 'friend' she had on that account, she knew she had gotten home too late to be 'with' him when she finally gave herself the orgasm she'd longed for all day.

Sighing to herself, Mimi fought back the emotional letdown of the moment. It wasn't his fault he lived so far away. And it wasn't his fault she had to leave earlier. It wasn't either of their faults. It was the nature of their friendship, and it was what it was, both good and bad. This time, it landed on the 'bad' side, but she knew there would likely be a lot more good times ahead. But with that said, she still needed to cum.

Mimi started to log on to her favorite website, telling herself that she'd find a good story to get her through the night. But out of habit, she logged onto her email first, not even realizing it. Of course she had some. She almost always did. But her eyes lit up when she saw that one of them was from him.

"Oh my God!" Mimi said quietly, remembering she'd asked him to write her something to help her cum. She quickly stripped off her dress, getting naked. She didn't want to have to waste a second dealing with that. He had promised to write her a sentence or two that would help her with her orgasm, and she didn't want to waste any of that short time getting undressed.

Feeling her pussy briefly, she was once again soaked. Taking her left hand, she placed the curser over his email, clicking to open it.

"Wow!" Mimi said, realizing that it was more than just a little blurb to urge her on. She looked again at the top of the email, her eyes widening as she read it again. She hadn't paid attention to the subject line before. It said, "Time to Get Off – A Short Erotic Bedtime Story for My Twixter."

"He wrote me a whole story?" Mimi said in a hushed voice, her spine tingling as she felt her pussy become even more moist. Her right hand rested on her thigh as she fought the temptation to begin fingering herself. Somehow, she knew she needed to wait to see what the he had in store for her. Taking a deep breath, Mimi started reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~

You've had a long, stressful day Twixter. You need to sleep, but you can't...the day's events weighing on you as you lie awake, naked on top of the sheets like you love to sleep. Yet you're staring at the ceiling, your muscles in knots as you fight with yourself over control of your overactive imagination. You can feel the tension in your chest, your heart beating as you try to think of a way to make yourself slip into the slumber you so desperately need. Then you think of your chest, and you realize that's there's only one sure way to make yourself relax. You need to get off. And you need Neil to help you.

You're hands move to your tits, cupping them; thinking of Neil's strong hands. In your mind, it's Neil that's squeezing them, and you can feel the dampness between your thighs begin. Your fingers become Neil's, and he's moving them, heading for your nipples, ready to give them that sweet torture you need. First Neil twists them to your delight; the stinging sensation ripping through your body as a prelude to what he has in store for you. Just as quickly, you can feel him pull first your left nipple, making it stretch out lewdly from your body. It feels like he wants to rip the hard bud off, but just as you're about to scream out, he stops, and takes it in his mouth, kissing it...licking it. Making it all better.

He does the same to your right nipple, and you smile, knowing that the pain you feel in your chest now is the kind you need. And love. Yes...it's painful. But the Amazon that's starting to flow from your sweet pussy tells the true story...you love him manhandling your breasts. Taking them and making them his. You long for the day that he uses them, flopping his hard, thick cock between them; squeezing the tender mounds around his rock hard shaft, fucking them. You want him to fuck them, use them, letting him cum on your face when he explodes. You want to please him in any way you can. But you know tonight is not that night. Tonight, you're Neil's plaything. It's not about his pleasure. It's all about yours, and he's going to make you cum. Hard.

You feel his finger and thumb squeeze that right nipple, the pain both excruciating, and exquisite. You wonder how he can know exactly when to squeeze harder, and know the perfect time to stop, like he's inside your head somehow. And that thought hits you...because you want him inside you. You want to feel him fucking you with that big, hard cock. You want to feel your pussy stretched wide as he pounds you. You're body reacts to that thought, and you catch your breath, thinking about how incredible that would feel.

Just as that thought crosses your mind, you can feel his hand, touching your stomach, making a trail down towards your pubic mound, feeling the bare flesh. You suck in your breath as he ever so lightly traipses his fingertips across your skin. And then you feel him touching your inner thigh, and in seconds, you find your legs spreading wider, wanting to give yourself to him. His fingers touch your labia, feeling your wetness. He smiles, knowing that you've become wet because of him. And he sighs as he takes in the sweet scent of you're pussy...the scent of a woman aroused. He's dreamed of that moment, and he can't believe how lucky he is to have such a beautiful, sexy woman offering herself to him. He knows she's giving the most personal thing she can, and he cherishes the moment. He cherishes his Twixter.

You feel his fingers run through the folds of your pussy, spreading your perfect lips. It feels like his fingers are huge, and for a second, you wonder if it's his cock instead. Neil avoids your clit, and it makes you insane with lust. You're desperate to have it touched, and he knows it...just like him to draw out the pleasure. You feel his finger, dipping into your cunt. Slowly, he inserts that long middle finger, first to one knuckle...and then a second. Then it bottoms out, and you know he's all the way inside you. And you know as good as that feels, he has more in store. And you dream of his fat cock, knowing that it would only be half way inside you.

You're thinking happy thoughts, and Neil stuns you by ramming his hand back and forth. He's fucking you with his hand, and it feels better than you ever imagined it could. He slips in a second finger, and then an third, jamming them into your pussy. You can hear the wet, sloppy sounds...and you can hear him breathing. Your heart is pounding inside your chest...the same chest that ached when you first lied down naked on your bed, wondering how you were going to ever get to sleep. Now, you just want to cum. Sleep no longer matters...only your building orgasm is on your mind. Neil pinches your nipple again, yanking on it. The pain goes straight to your cunt, an electrical jolt going from your nipple to your clit, like they're somehow attached.

You can feel it. You're so close...you want to cum. But you're not selfish...you're not cumming for yourself anymore. You look up at Neil, his powerful, naked chest rippling as he uses his arm to move his hand. You lock onto his piercing blues eyes, and you know you're about to cum for him. That's what he wants....he wants you to cum for him. And he makes you cum. He stops fucking you with his fingers, and takes them, placing them directly on your clit. Rubbing that hard bud as fast as he can, he leans down and whispers into your ear.

"Cum for me Twixter...show me how beautiful you are when you cum for a man!"

Neil kisses you, and you cum. Hard. Covering his hand...soaking the sheets on the mattress. Your eyes roll back into your head and you fight to hold in the screams. Your body trembles; legs shaking uncontrollably as your climax hits you. You want to let the world know that you're cumming for Neil...but you can't. And he smiles again, knowing that. He loves that. He loves that you want to tell the world. But he also loves that it's a moment for just the two of you to share alone.

As your orgasm starts to subside, Neil leans down and kisses you again. You can feel his tender lips pressing against yours, and you sigh as your tits rise with your rapid breath, brushing against his muscled chest. Breaking off the kiss, he whispers into her ear again.

"Sweet dreams, Twixter. I can't wait to talk to you in the morning. By the way...you can call me Neil. What can I call you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi was panting, having fallen back on her mattress as her body went limp. Her sheets were indeed soaked, along with her silky smooth thighs as her fingers continued to press into the folds of her sensitive cunt. Her eyes closed, as her body felt the aftershocks from one of the most explosive orgasms of her life.

A soft contented smile crossed her face. Even though it was a whisper, spoken from thousands of miles away, she knew her words fell upon his ears. "Call me Mimi, Neil."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers
12