Mina and Adara

Story Info
Never apply to an all-girl's college.
610 words
3.96
49.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kokome
Kokome
5 Followers

Mina's forearm was sore from the weight of the textbooks that had been digging into it all day, nestled in the crook of her arm as she migrated from class to class. Her last class of the day was over, and she pushed past hordes of chattering girls towards the library—her sanctuary. Her favorite table, in the back corner, was empty as usual. Not many people used the library in college, and she was just fine with that. Taking the seat farthest from the view of everyone else, she opened her history textbook and began working.

About fifteen minutes later, she came to the table. Mina tried to focus on her schoolwork, ignore her, pretend she didn't exist. But she sat in the seat right next to her. Mina'd never thought of herself as being attracted to girls until she came to this school, and this girl had definitely caught her eye. She often had dreams about the endless possibilities that could have been had they been roommates...

'Bad Mina,' she told herself. 'Don't think about it, don't think about it..."

But how could she not? Everything about this girl invaded her senses. Her glossy hair reflected the light streaming through the nearby window. She smelled like a combination of vanilla and lavender. Every so often, her arm would brush against Mina's, ever so softly. And that scent, oh god, that scent...

And she was humming. Mina recognized it as 'Addicted,' by Saving Abel. She half-snorted, recognizing the irony of the lyrics in this situation. She couldn't help but wonder 'If only.'

They worked in silence, with Mina's thoughts looping through her mind in a continuous circuit. 'Should I talk to her? What do I say? What if I sound like a complete idiot? Oh god, maybe I shouldn't say anything at all, maybe I should just-'

Mina froze. There was a hand on her thigh. She resumed her work, pretending she hadn't noticed it. The hand moved in slow circles, getting higher and higher with each completed circle. Because she was wearing knee-highs and not tights, the hand would have complete access to everything if it were to keep going.

It stopped just shy of her underwear, nails just barely grazing the fabric. The hope of doing her work long abandoned, Mina was hunched over, breathing heavily with anticipation. She rotated her gaze to the right with a puzzled expression written on her face.

"Shh..." she put her finger to her lips, then slipped it in and slid it back out, and down into her own skirt. Locking eyes with Mina, she slowly rocked back and forth, lightly panting. The hand between Mina's legs moved again, rubbing her clit through her underwear. Mina's eyes rolled back into her head as she struggled not to make a sound. It was her first time ever being touched down there by anyone, including herself, and she'd never imagined it would feel like this. Unconsciously, her legs spread further apart, giving her more access.

"I know, I've seen you looking at me. It's ok, I know what you want..."

The hand slid Mina's underwear to the side and ran a nail down, teasing Mina into whimpering with the need for more. Slowly, a finger slid into Mina. It moved in and out—once, twice, and slid back out. Mina gazed at the other girl with a pleading look in her eyes, to which the other girl simply smirked and shook her head no. Licking the tip of her finger, she calmly stood, gathered her books, and sauntered out of the library.

And Mina was left alone to wonder what the hell had just happened.

Kokome
Kokome
5 Followers