Mina Ch. 02

Story Info
Decisions, decisions...
4.2k words
4.64
46.4k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers

Mina nibbled her Saltine and squeezed her eyes shut. She wanted to sink through the floor and disappear. She just wanted it all to go away...and not just the baby.

At the moment she was sitting in a place she never imagined she'd be in her life. The waiting room was so bright, the florescent lights, white walls, and beige plastic chairs came together in a way so harsh it was blinding. The whole environment was so accusatory. She felt like she was under a bare bulb in a dark interrogation room. "I'm guilty!" she wanted to scream. "Yes. I had sex and now I have to get an abortion. I'm so, so sorry!"

"Open your eyes," her mother hissed from the chair beside her. "Look where you've landed yourself!"

Mina looked at her mother and quickly away. Diana sat in that horrible chair in that horrible white room looking as refined as ever. She surveyed the room with her chin tipped up as if she was Cleopatra. Her medium brown skin was even and smooth, she didn't even need pantyhose over her crossed legs. Her shoulders weren't hunched like Mina's. Even the stiff bun she'd pulled her black hair into looked pissed. She sat there ram-rod straight, her two piece black business suit didn't dare wrinkle as she bounced her red Chinese Laundry heel. Only her mother could wear hooker-red shoes with a black outfit and not look like a total slut...even in an abortion clinic.

Mina glanced at the girls around her, obviously just as freaked out as she was. A waif of a white girl with deep red hair and ivory skin sat almost directly across from her. She must have been around fifteen and was flanked by her own angry-looking mother, caught her eye and smiled. The smile was sad, but somehow reassuring. Mina smiled back, hoping hers was equally comforting.

The door opened and Mina snapped her head around to see who had broken the eerie silence. Bryan walked in and scowled when Mina stood. Diana stood too and pushed her daughter back into her seat with a firm hand on the shoulder. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Bryan seemed to balk at her question. He decided to ignore her instead addressing Mina. "What are you doing?"

"She's getting this problem fixed!" Diane snapped.

"Mina, you're going to kill my kid?" Bryan's voice was strained.

Diane scoffed. "You get my daughter pregnant and expect her to give up on her life so she can give birth to your child? You must be crazy!"

"Look," Bryan almost yelled. "I'm not talking to you! Mina is eighteen and an adult. She can think for herself."

Mina watched her mother take a step back. She was quite sure no one had spoken to her mother, the ball-breaking, money-making, no-shit-taking attorney, like that in a hell of a long time.

"Don't do this," Bryan said falling to his knees in front of her chair. He grabbed Mina's hands from her lap and pressed them to his lips.

Mina's heart felt like it was breaking for him. She'd never seen Bryan so upset. He'd practically yelled at her mother and she'd never seen him raise his voice to anyone besides his brother Logan.

"Don't kill this baby before we have a chance to talk about this. We can work it out."

Mina tore her stare away from him and focused on her mother's deep scowl, and then back at Bryan's bowed head.

"Don't you dare," Diana seethed through clenched teeth.

"Bryan," Mina said around the lump in her throat. "I can't raise a kid and go to college."

Bryan turned his eyes upward and Mina saw tears there. "Just come home with me...right now." He stood quickly, pulling her against his chest so swiftly, she lost some of her breath. He kissed her. It was deep and searching as if his tongue was trying to coax her into listening to his unspoken reasoning. His large hands held her waist and she moaned in spite of herself and the waiting room full of onlookers. Mina was panting by the time they parted.

"Mina!" her mother snapped when she turned for the door. "Do NOT do this!"

She felt like she was drowning, suffocating...she couldn't breathe. She felt her mother's fierce gaze bore into her back and all the girls around her stared with mouths open. Her heart pounded so fast it seemed that it was going to leap from her chest. The only thing keeping her afloat was the vice grip Bryan had on her hand. His touch kept her knees from buckling as she disobeyed her mother for possibly the first time ever. She let him lead her from that stark white prison and straight to his car.

They rode to Bryan's house in silence. There were no words after what had just happened. He knew she was anxious about the fact that she'd just stood up to Diana. As long as they'd been dating, he'd never witnessed Mina challenge her mother. No matter what Diana demanded, her answer was always, "Yes, ma'am." Publicly embarrassing her mother, then leaving her in the dust was a big fucking deal.

Mina was scared. She knew her mother couldn't technically do anything to her...like Bryan had said, she was an adult. However, without her mother on board, the whole baby thing would be a million times harder. She could very well end up right back in that waiting room after she and Bryan "talked" about it.

She followed Bryan into his house and Linda came running to the kitchen door, gathering Mina into an overpowering hug. "I'm sorry, honey. I just had to tell him."

"I know," Mina whispered. Mina's mother had insisted on calling Linda that day to tell her about the appointment. Diana had thought she was merely informing Bryan's mother of how things were going to go when she called that morning but Mina knew that Linda was not going to stand by and let her future grandchild be killed. As soon as she hung up the phone, she'd light a fire under Bryan. No matter that they hadn't had a decent conversation in the week since they'd taken that pregnancy test. Linda would make sure that her son did the right thing by Mina. She hadn't expected him to beg or cry the way he had, but it had been a nice bonus.

Bryan waited for his mother to let go of Mina before taking her hand again and leading her into the living room. Mina loved the common area of the Dillinger house. They were filled with the personalities of everyone in the family. Don, a martial artist, had long Samuri swords crossed over the fire place, dozens of geisha statues and jade dragons about, and a set of matching Buddha statues on each side of the television. Linda, in spite of her foul mouth, was the picture of feminity with her silk flower arrangements, doilies, and porcelain figurines...not geishas but a massive collection of Royal Daulton women in full skirts holding fans or parisols and such. On every wall and table were countless pictures of their family. Everyone was in that room, Dan's four kids from his first marriage, Bryan, and Logan were all there. Plus there offspring and a half dozen gray-haired people Mina couldn't keep straight. The furniture was soft and lived in to the point that she almost fell asleep if she stayed on the couch for more than thirty minutes.

Bryan went straight for the wooden box on the table behind the couch. It was the mail-drop box. With so many people going in and out of the house and receiving mail there no matter how long ago they moved out, that was the safest way to make sure everyone got their mail. After pulling out a blank white envelope he tore it open and handed her the paper inside without even glancing at it.

"Why did you do this?" she asked so quietly she barely heard herself. She was staring at the results of multiple STD tests Bryan had done.

"I just thought..."

Mina frowned. "You thought since I was already pregnant, we can just fuck all day like Logan and Sandie? You assumed that I would keep this baby and give you nine months of ass without the need for birth control?" Her voice was a frightening whisper.

"No...well...yes. I didn't think you were going to get an abortion. So I wanted you to know that you're safe."

Mina sighed. "Why would you even think that? We haven't spoken in over a week. Not since we found out..." "I know. I know. I fucked up. I should have called you or come by but I wasn't ignoring the situation or anything. I've been working on stuff...stuff for us."

Mina frowned. "What kind of stuff?"

"I got appointments to look at apartments just off campus so we can move in together. That's if you go to Adams here in town, but if you decide to go to an out of state school, I'll move there with you. Mom will shit a brick, but it's really not up to her." Bryan's words came out rushed as if he'd been rehearsing them. "This is a big fucking deal and I know that. I'm finishing school. I've actually gone to class every day and been on time."

Mina's eyebrows shot up.

"I'm trying to do the right thing and I want to be there for you and our baby. I just don't know what the hell I'm doing."

Mina sighed. "Word of advice, Bryan, next time your girlfriend finds out she's pregnant and freaks-the-fuck-out...comfort her first, go apartment hunting second."

Bryan smiled sheepishly and pulled her into a hug. "I love you, Mina," he whispered into the top of her dead.

"I love you too, jackass."

***

"Can I buy you a drink?" Bryan asked slipping into the chair at the table across from Mina.

Mina tried not to laugh but a snicker snuck out. "No thanks."

"So what is Mina Jordan doing at The Pepper Pot?" Bryan said with a lopsided grin that showed off the dimple in his right cheek even under the spastic club lights.

The Pepper Pot was a Jamaican restaurant by day, dance club by night. Mina had decided to celebrate her eighteenth birthday by staying after they stopped serving dinner at ten to see what it was like. So far all she'd done was sit at a dark table halfway between the bar and the dance floor sipping her water.

She'd noticed Bryan Dillinger walk in with his friends. She just didn't think they'd noticed her. She'd known Bryan for years; they'd been in the same class in first grade before Mina was put in the excelled program. However, just because she didn't know him personally now in high school, didn't mean she didn't know of him.

Bryan had turned into somewhat of a thug. He was so cute in his baggy jeans and Timberland boots, wearing his throwback jerseys and matching billed caps. He had lots of girls at Hillsdale High crushing on him. There hadn't been a time that Mina knew of when he didn't have a girlfriend.

Mina, however, was the exact opposite. A quiet bookworm, easily overlooked and not just because she was only 5'4", she was also unassuming and just plain nice. She smiled at strangers and was always willing to help. She was wickedly smart, but too shy to make a big deal about it. Mina was in a constant state of "under the radar". She blamed the fact that she'd never had a real boyfriend on that shy politeness...and the fact that her mother was so strict.

"Well?" Bryan asked, still waiting for his answer.

"I just wanted to check it out," Mina said rolling her eyes.

"You've never been here before?" Bryan asked, surprised. He'd been going to that club with his older brother for a long time. Logan had no issue sneaking him in there so he could have a wingman.

"I just turned eighteen today," Mina said with a shrug.

Bryan laughed. "Well, happy birthday."

"Thanks...I think. What's so funny?"

Bryan shrugged. "Nothing...nothing...I just never thought you and I would ever run into each other outside of school."

"Well," Mina said rolling her eyes. "It'll probably be a while before I come in here again. This isn't really my thing."

"Imagine my shock. The girl who won the fifth, sixth, and seventh grade Book Bowl competitions isn't comfortable in a dance club."

"You don't have to be a smart ass," Mina said bristling.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that to sound..." Bryan dropped his sentence when he caught the look she was giving him. Her arms were crossed, her head was slightly cocked, and one eyebrow was raised as if waiting to challenge the next thing out of his mouth. Sure, he hadn't had a real conversation with Mina since grade school, but he'd never seen her with such a look. Usually she was smiling politely or deep in what always seemed a serious conversation, but most often she was hidden behind a book. Why hadn't he thought to look at her before...really look at her? She was beautiful.

"Look," Mina said breaking the silence he'd caused by staring at her openly instead of finishing his apology. "I've got to get a cab and get home before midnight or my mom will freak." She was pushing out her chair, but he shot up from his own seat, catching the chair before it toppled backwards.

"I'll drive you," Bryan said before he could tell himself to shut up. She'd never take a ride from him. As it was she probably thought he was an ass.

This time Mina suppressed the laugh. "No thanks."

"Come on," Bryan said starting to recover as he walked with her through the tables. "It's just a ride."

Mina frowned and pushed past a few people standing in front of the door. What the hell was he trying to do? Why was Bryan even interested in how she got home? This was the part where he was supposed to say "whatever, bitch" and leave.

Bryan wouldn't stop. He followed her to the curb and shrugged out of his leather coat. The September air was crisp, not quite cold, but he had noticed the goosebumps on her bare arms when they stepped under the streetlight. That thin pink t-shirt wasn't going to be enough to keep her warm if she insisted on waiting on a taxi. He tried and failed to look away when he noticed that her nipples had also reacted to the cold night. "Put this on," Bryan said sliding the coat over her shoulders.

"Thanks," Mina said slipping her arms into the sleeves. She quickly warmed and smiled as she briefly imagined it was Bryan slipping his arms around her, not just his coat. She inhaled deeply and smelled the leather, some sort of cologne, and a smell she didn't recognize. It was smoky, but sweet, and distracted her from the fact that he'd taken her elbow and started walking her down the sidewalk.

"Wait," she said glancing back at the club. "Where are we going?"

"I told you I'd drive you home and I will."

"I really shouldn't," Mina said trying to will her feet to stop but they wouldn't.

"Why not? Look, I said I was sorry for the Book Bowl comment. How much longer are you going to hold it against me?"

Mina watched him pull out his keys and saw the rear brake lights of a Black Acura Integra flash. "It's not the Book Bowl thing," she said quickly.

"Then what's the problem?" Bryan asked walking her to the passenger door.

"I've heard the kind of things that you do in the back seat of this car," Mina said trying to shrug out of his coat, "and I don't do those things."

Bryan rolled his eyes. "I told you it's just a ride." He pulled the jacket back onto her shoulders and opened the door. "Just trust me."

Mina did trust him. Her common sense told her not to trust him, his reputation was shot to hell unless you were the type of girl that fell for the bad boys, or dated a guy for the kind of car he drove. She wasn't that girl. She was still nervous as he drove her home, twenty minutes of mindless radio play later, they were in front of her house, a three story white tudor with a wrap-around porch and balcony in one of the nicer subdivisions in Hillsdale.

"Nice," Bryan said leaning across her to get a better view of her home.

"Thanks," Mina said with a shrug. "My mom's a lawyer."

"That's cool. What does your dad do?"

"Call every year on my birthday and Christmas." Mina shocked herself when she let that slip out.

Bryan smiled. "He must work for the same company as my dad."

Mina nodded and they sat listening to a ridiculous car dealership commercial on the radio. "Well," Mina said with an air of finality. "Thanks for the ride home." She lifted a shoulder to shrug out of his coat but he pulled it back up.

"Keep it. I'll talk to you at school on Monday and get it then." Bryan left his hand on her shoulder and felt his stomach clenched when she smiled.

"Okay then. I'll see you on Monday." Mina hadn't meant to say that in a throaty whisper, but that was just how it came out. Bryan's face was only an inch from hers and she was painfully aware of how little movement it would take for them to be joined at the lips. She moved closer, then stopped; caught in a moment of indecision before he finished the journey and touched his lips to hers.

Mina wasn't surprised by the kiss; it had seemed almost inevitable when he'd touched her shoulder like that. What did surprise her was the heat and passion she felt when it happened. Her whole body reacted to Bryan. Her nipples stiffened even in the warmth of his giant leather jacket, her pussy flooded and she moaned against his mouth. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue and moaned again. She felt a shiver travel from the base of her spine and disappear into her hair, then make its way back down again.

Bryan's dick was hard as soon as that first moan escaped her throat. That sound of wanting and pleasure was so sweet; he wanted to hear it again. "I don't do those things." That's what she'd said in the parking lot. He reluctantly pulled away from her and opened his door. Mina had just caught her breath when he got around to open her door.

"I'll walk you to the door," he said nodding toward her house.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Mina said quickly. "If we walk all the way to that door, I'll want you to kiss me again and my mother will cut off your head if she sees that shit."

Bryan nodded. "Monday then?"

"Where do you want me to meet you at school? I've got lunch at..."

"I'll find you," Bryan cut her off. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading back around the car to let himself back in.

***

"Mina," Bryan whispered. "Mina, wake up."

She blinked awake and rubbed her eyes. "When did I fall asleep?"

"About five seconds after you sat down. I went to get you a glass of water and you were passed out by the time I got back."

"I'm sorry Bryan," Mina croaked. "I was just dreaming about you...us."

Bryan smiled and helped her up to a sitting position. "It's okay. I know you're tired because of the baby."

"What were we talking about before I went comatose?"

"I was telling you when we were going to look at apartments this week."

Mina smiled. "We were going to go upstairs, huh?"

Bryan pulled her to stand and gently nuzzled her neck. "How about we go upstairs now?"

"Mmmm," Mina moaned. "That's a great idea."

They almost made it to Bryan's room before he started pawing at her. His long pale fingers worked their way under her shirt and unsnapped the front clasp of her bra. He crushed his mouth to hers but she pulled away just in time to mutter, "Lock the door."

Bryan did just that and immediately returned to her mouth. Soft and wet, her kisses always drove him up the wall. Maybe it was the fact that he'd spent month after month only allowed to touch those lips. At first he was sexually frustrated, sporting the worst case of blue balls in history, but after a while, all it took was the thought of her luscious lips to spur him to masturbation.

He sucked her top lip as gently as he could, nipped the bottom one, and pulled her white t-shirt over her head. The white lace bra slipped from her shoulders and hit the floor. Bryan sucked in a breath at the sight of those wonderful breasts; they were two shades lighter than the rest of her with stiff chocolate nipples...two perfect scoops of chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate Hershey Kisses on top.

Bryan ran his thumbs over the rigid nipples and Mina winced and took a step back. "That hurt," she said bringing her small hands to cover her nipples.

"Oh, shit," Bryan gasped. "I'm so sorry. Maybe we should stop."

Mina smiled. "No, it's okay. Lets just keep the handsies away from the nippies, okay?"

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers
12