Mina Discovers Desire on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, to my surprise, she didn't step out of it, as I expected. She boldly bent all the way down and took it, while exposing her freshly shaved pussy to both of us. I looked at Mark and I swear I saw some saliva coming out of his mouth.

She slowly turned around, and just when I thought she was going to face us totally naked, she quickly squatted while covering her pussy and tits with her arms. She took her dress and covered her pussy and her tits, and sat on the bench facing us directly. She took a sip of beer.

"Now, you've seen my 'underwear'. It's your turn" she said, faking a shy smile.

Mark was sitting petrified, staring blankly into her naked body covered only by a piece of cloth she was holding in her hand. It's like he couldn't believe this was happening. I had to nudge him in the rib to bring him down to Earth.

"Come on dude, the girl is talking to you", I said.

"What?" Mark replied.

"I said it's your turn now to show me what's under those trunks", she said nervously, swallowing another huge sip of cold beer.

He put down his beer on the table, stood up, untied his trunks, and when I thought he was going to turn around and show us his butt, like she did, he just pulled the trunks all the way down, exposing his huge cock to us, in all of its shiny glory.

I almost spilled my beer seeing his big shaft. I looked at Mina and she was quietly gawking at it. It had to be at least 8'' or more. It was not too thick, but it was straight as an arrow, and had a very symmetrical cock head. He was shaved too. He gave it a few slow rubs, and then moved his hand over his cock head, spreading his wet pre-cum all over the place. Obviously he was turned on as hell, as his cock was leaking massively.

"So, what do you think?" he asked my wife, resuming his confident voice.

Part III

We both just stood there and stared at his cock with our mouths open. Mina obviously didn't know how to respond to this question.

"You can touch it if you want" he said, and turned to me "if you agree, of course".

I mechanically nodded my head for yes, without even noticing. Mina stood up like hypnotized, still holding her dress pressed to her boobs and crotch. She slowly and unsteadily made a couple of steps and stopped in front of Mark. She stood there for a couple of seconds, reached for his cock, backed down and then reached again, like she's having second thoughts. When her hand touched his cock, the other hand involuntarily released the grip on the dress causing her to drop it. She was now butt naked.

The situation was surreal. A quiet music was playing from the cabin. The wind was blowing through the trees making this hissing sound. In the distance you could hear some party bass & drum music. It was like the time stood still. Mina was standing there completely naked, in front of Mark, who was also completely naked. She was holding his fully erect monster cock with her tiny hand. I couldn't believe this was happening, and for some reason I remembered her saying that if anything was to happen, it would be my fault.

As she was standing there holding his cock, I realized that I was hard too. I was actually turned on by this, by my wife holding another guy's cock. He was young, tall and handsome, lots of muscles and a nice six pack. His cock was proudly sticking 8 inches in the air, engulfed by my wife's hand. Just then I realized that she was wearing her wedding ring on a hand that was squeezing this pretty fuck toy.

"Do you want to taste it?" he said.

"I...I don't know. I...I r-really s-shouldn't" she stated to stutter. "I can't...it's too much", she turned her look away, but she still held on to his cock.

"You know you want to" he said, and looked at me with a grin. "You don't mind, right?" he asked me. "It's just a lick. I promise you'll enjoy" he looked back at her.

She looked at me for some kind of a protest, but I gave her none. So she slowly kneeled down and looked straight to his cock. She started to stroke it with slow but firm moves occasionally brushing the tip with her thumb, just to keep it wet. She stuck her tong out, and cautiously licked his cock head, tasting his salty sperm. Then she licked it again from the balls up all the way to the tip, and she looked at me with a smile.

She then turned back to him and looked him up in the eye with a sexy, slutty look. She stretched her mouth all over his head, like over a huge lollypop. I was going crazy from desire. It was my wife there on her knees, sucking another man's cock. I took my phone and started taking photos of her married mouth being mauled by this young stud's fuck tool.

She put one hand on his butt and another on his belly and started to suck him deeper and faster. Every once in a while she'd look back at me, as if she wanted to make sure I was watching. She licked and sucked his shaved balls, kissed the tip of his head, smeared his slippery cock all over her face. She was obviously lost in desire for him as she looked like she was making love to his swollen member.

He tilted his head back and put his hands on her head, pushing her slowly further down on his cock. I couldn't believe her mouth was so stretched around his big shaft. She couldn't take it all in, maybe only a half of it. I took some more close-up photos. She started sucking on him faster and faster, taking him out of her mouth from time to time, just to lick his big tight balls, while jerking him off at the same time. Her saliva mixed with some of his sperm was drooling out of her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down, sounds of slurping mixing with his moans.

She continued to suck him off fast and by now she was alternating between sucking the tip of his cock and swallowing his whole shaft. Her throat muscles adjusted and I could see the outline of his cock sliding down her throat. I just wanted to go there and stick my cock up her ass, but I didn't want to interrupt this amazing display of lust. I took out my own cock and furiously started to jerk off.

Mark was now pumping his cock in and out of her mouth at almost full speed. He was basically face-fucking my wife with his enormous cock, while she was squeezing his ass cheeks pushing him deeper down her throat.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming" he screamed. "Oh, oh, oh, aaaahhh!!" he yelled. His whole body trembled and his knees started to shake.

He pulled his cock out and started spurting stream after stream of his hot sticky sperm down on Mina's hair, face and tits. She tried to catch some of it in the air, but she gave up and put his swollen cock directly into her mouth. She swallowed whatever was left in his big balls.

She stood there with his cock in her mouth for what seemed like forever, holding one hand on his ass and another one on his belly. Finally she looked at me, her face all covered in cum that was dripping down her chin, on her tits and even further down on her belly. She looked awesome. She was a sex goddess.

I took one last photo of her. She opened her mouth trying to say something. I'm not sure if she wanted to apologize for blowing another guy off, or to protest about taking photos, but I didn't care.

I wasted no time.

I stood up, reached for her hand, pulled her roughly up to her feet and then threw her down on the table, as she yelled. Her legs were spread wide, her head was facing away and her eyes were closed. She seemed as if she was ashamed of what she'd done. I took my cock and rammed it into her dripping wet beautiful pussy. I started pumping hard and fast, fucking her like never before. I pinned her down on the table, holding her neck, as I was fucking her really hard and fast.

"Yes, yes" she yelled, "fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard!"

She kicked and screamed and yelled. She stabbed her nails in my back and my but pushing me into her.

I tried to hold on, but I was so turned on. I couldn't last more than a couple of minutes before adding a massive amount of my own sperm to her belly, and tits. I fell down on the bench, a hundred different thoughts running through my head. I was thinking about what the hell just happened and what's going to happen next. What do we do tomorrow, and how will this affect our marriage.

"And what about me?" she finally said still laying spread eagle on the table. "Are you gonna finish me off?" she said while looking at me.

"I think I can help with that!" I heard Mark saying, even before I was able to answer.

We both turned around to look at him, and realized that he was fully erect again. He was slowly stroking his cock, which was pointed right at the direction of my wife's swollen red pussy. It looked so threatening; hard, swollen and wet, ready to provide ultimate pleasure.

Again Mina had that cock-hungry-slut look in her eyes, and I was certain she was not gonna back down now. She just wanted to be fucked more. She just needed a cock; a big hard cock, deep in her pussy. She needed that cock to fuck her brains out, right here and right now, and I'm not sure I could have stopped her, even if I wanted to.

"Well, shit!" was all I could say.

12