Mina: Exchange Student Extraordinaire

Story Info
Sexy Asian student stays with American guy.
4k words
4.4
99.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please feel free to ad to this story to finish it, but only add if you feel you are a capable writer with something to add that will not compromise the feel and plot I've created. Thanks a ton for reading, and for writing! I can't wait to see how this is finished!

* * * * *

At any given moment if you were to ask me, Adam Green, what my greatest memory from all of his high school career was, there would be no hesitation whatsoever on his part in answering with "The time my family housed a foreign exchange student in the Spring of my senior year." Looking back, he'd say nothing else even remotely compared to that Spring. After all, its not every year that your parents make the decision to let an abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous 18 year old Japanese girl move in with you for 3 months. This is the story about that Spring.

Adam woke up Saturday ready for the day ahead with vigor he hadn't had in some time. The day to pick up Mina had finally arrived. "What would she look like?" "Would she find me attractive?" "I wonder if she likes American guys?" These are some of the questions that raced through Adam's head as he brushed his teeth and showered. Just the possibility that the answers to all these questions was "Yes" was enough to give him a hard-on, which he quickly took care of in the shower.

Both his parents were in Mexico on vacation for the entire next week, a vacation they had regretfully scheduled before they knew the date that the foreign exchange student was to arrive. Due to these circumstances, they had left the responsibility of picking up Mina at the airport to Adam, as well as the duties of showing her around town, getting her ready to attend school in two weeks, and most importantly making her feel welcome and at home in the Green household.

Both Adam's parents had felt terrible about not being in town the whole first week of her visit, but all the travel arrangements had been non-refundable, and so they had chosen to attend the vacation. They left an apology and a welcome note for Mina, as well as a small amount of money so she wouldn't have to spend the week without entertainment before the Green's arrived back.

Adam's twin brother, Allan, had left to make his foreign exchange trip to Japan the day earlier, and he would be staying with Mina's family there. This left the house empty. For the next 7 days, save for him, and Mina.

After this morning business was attended to, he headed downstairs and ate a breakfast bar, practically flew out the door and hopped into the car to head to the airport. He had a sign he had made up the day earlier that said "Mina Nippon" on it so he'd be able to find her at the airport. Nippon was her last name.

Due to a mix-up in the informational packages that had arrived from the foreign exchange office, they hadn't received a picture of Mina as they should have so her appearance was a mystery. Adam just definitely hoped that she was halfway good looking.

The ride to the airport, which took about 20 minutes seemed to last an eternity. Adam parked and headed in to the international terminal where Mina's flight was supposed to be landing in 2 minutes.

Just as he arrived at her flight dock, passengers were starting to get off, most of them Japanese tourists, from the looks of it, with a sprinkling of American looking folks, probably returning from vacations themselves. He saw a rather homely overweight Asian girl get off the plane who looked to be about his age, and he silently tried to will that this girl was not Mina. Luckily, the homely girl walked on by paying no heed to the sign he was holding.

After what must have been the vast majority of the planes passengers were off the plane, a girl stepped off and Adam's heart skipped about 5 beats. She was stunning, tall, with long hair. She was well dressed, and had breasts that seemed quite large (so he thought, anyway) for an Asian woman but appeared natural, and perky as anything he'd seen.

"Please, please, please, let this be Mina, oh God, please" he prayed silently. It appeared she had not seen him, or had but wasn't interested in the sign he was holding and he thought for a moment she was going to walk on past. His heart began to fall, right at which point she turned, noticed the sign, and walked up to him.

"Hello! I am Mina! You must be Adam, right?" She said. Her English was heavily accented, but pleasantly understandable, and somehow strangely beautiful. Her voice was smooth and confident, her demeanor seemingly a well melded, if not uncommon, combination of sultry and happy-go-lucky.

Adam could hardly believe his luck, and he nearly stumbled over his words before he realized it was first impression time. "Yes, Adam Green, great to finally meet you. Welcome to America! I hope your flight was OK." He reached out his hand to shake hers and she bypassed his offer and gave him a hug, as if they'd been friends for a hundred years. She smelled like heaven, and Adam was acutely aware of her enormous tits pressing up against him during the hug, and had to back away quickly so she wouldn't notice the thickness rapidly growing in his jeans.

Over the next twenty minutes while they waited for her baggage, Adam was able to explain the current scenario regarding his parents' vacation, the fact that the house was all theirs for the next seven days, and answer a lot of her smaller questions regarding typical culture shock differences between her home and the US.

He knew immediately he liked her. She was as hot as anybody he could think of off the top of his head, he figured she was quite intelligent, (after all, she had qualified for the foreign exchange plan, and she speaks English and Japanese fluently. She had also apparently won some award for Academic Honors student of the year as well. All in all, a fairly impressive resume for an 18 year old woman.

Just as good as all her physical and mental traits though, was the noted lack of a single awkward moment at the airport, and for most of the ride home. They got along like they had tons and tons to talk about, were telling jokes and laughing with each other, and there seemed to be a certain chemistry between the two students rarely achieved after less then an hour of knowing each other.

Adam considered himself pretty good looking; slender build but not too skinny, defined muscle structure without being pretentiously (or disgustingly) chiseled. He has a pretty boy face, which had probably saved him many times when it came to escaping reprimand for trouble he'd gotten into. It had also landed him his share of girlfriends, but sadly he had hit a dry spell for a few months, and had to resort to his very close friend "Right Hand" much more than usual as of late.

Things began to happen in a manner which had been completely unexpected towards the end of the car ride home back to the airport when, whilst sitting in the passenger street of Adam's car, she just suddenly and without warning stripped the khakis she had been wearing off of her. Adam couldn't tell what she was doing at first, but a quick glance informed him all he needed to know. Underneath where her khakis had been was a short black miniskirt that hardly was more than an invitation to stare, and knee high fishnet stockings, the sight of which nearly produced an instantaneous erection.

He asked her what was up with the change of outfit, and she replied "These are the type of clothes I wear, but my parents didn't want me to look, how you say in America...'slutty?' on my first impression with your gracious host family so I wore something a bit more conservative. Now that I see it doesn't matter because of your family being out of town, I figured I'd revert back into my normal, far more comfortable attire."

And with the end of that sentence she leaned over so she was nearer his seat, and she ever so lightly brushed his inner thigh with her fingertips and whispered "You don't mind my outfit do you, Adam? I can change back if you would like..."

"N..N..No, what you've got on is fine honestly. In fact, I like it more than any outfit I've seen on a girl all year. I mean it."

After her hand had brushed my thigh a moment ago, Adam held little doubt that she was fully aware of his throbbing member.

They were at a red stoplight heading through downtown when Mina asked him if he had a girlfriend or if he was currently courting anyone. Adam thought it was funny that she used the term "courting," obviously a word they still think is used today in Japanese versions of "English As a Second Language" courses.

He wasn't about to point that out however, and so he replied that "I haven't had a girlfriend in over 3 months, ever since my last girlfriend Becky dumped me because of "major differences in sexual interests," as she liked to put it. Mina asked exactly what that meant, and his face went kind of red as he wasn't sure how to answer. He definitely didn't want to offend her, and even though he was getting vibes that felt like she was a woman with a penchant for sex, he still didn't know for certain.

It was decided honesty is the best policy, and Adam told her "Don't think less of me for this please, but I'm going to be level with you: In spite of being pretty young, I'm sexually adventurous, almost to the point of fault. Starting at the ripe young age of 16, I unknowingly embarked on a mini-epic series of girlfriends, fuck-buddies, friends with benefits, etc, all of which had led to various enlightening sexual experiences including threesomes with two men and one woman, as well as the reverse of that, with two women and myself. I've also done some swapping with couples a few times, and had nothing against most anything that's out there, so long as at least one woman was involved. All these behaviors and more I developed a taste for, and decided that it was important that my next girlfriend be on the same page as me with these things."

Mina just smiled, and to Adam's relief actually appeared as if she was excited about something herself, so he continued: "So anyway, my last girlfriend Becky seemed all cool at first, but after a short time she got to know the real me and I the real her a bit better. I told her some of the things that I had done, and how great multiple partner sex was, and how it was something I wanted her to have an open mind about. Basically, in a nutshell, she wasn't fond of these ideas, and I told her that I was sorry, but this is who I am, and these are the kinds of things I enjoy. So she dumped me."

Adam realized the light had been green for some time when he started hearing cars honking behind him, so he accelerated through the intersection. After they were cruising, Adam looked up, a bit sheepishly, and met eye contact with Mina for a moment, then averted his eyes back to the road.

Adam was about to ask her if he had done a thorough enough job creeping her out and ruining her entire trip to the US by making her scared she was living with some bizarre deviant, but before he could open his mouth, Mina asked the question "Are there any pornographic movie theaters in the neighborhood?" Shocked, Adam answered "No, not within 10 miles, but there is an adult sex store with video booth rentals with locking doors on them about 4 blocks away, so if she had suddenly got a hankering for some porno we could always head there."

She said that if its not to much trouble that she'd love to stop in quick. Adam asked if there was any particular reason why and she countered his question with a question of her own:

"Adam, have you had sex since you and Becky broke up?"

"No, and its killing me. The old palm has been taking a beating lately."

And that is when Mina dropped the "nearly unbelievable wet dream fantasy of every straight man alive" bomb, making Adam probably the happiest 18 year old boy in the country. She said

"Listen, I haven't had sex in over a month myself, and if you can believe it, I have not even self-induced a sexual climax for around 10 days right now. I 'm absolutely horny as can be after talking with you, I'm on the same page as you are with sex- meaning I love it all: men, women, both at the same time, groups, and I like it hard, rough and dirty. I was so worried that you Americans weren't like this. The Japanese press portrays you all as ultra-conservative sex-hating fascists. I was scared I might go my whole time here without getting laid. I am so overly happy right now that the first person I met, who I'll ALSO be living with for the next three months, is probably the best damn person I stand to meet here on my visit."

Adam's mouth was hanging half open, and his Jeans were pitching such a tent her feared he would either rip them or damage his cock.

Mina continued:

"So the reason I want you to pull your automobile over to the adult book store isn't just to look at some porn. I want you to pull over there, rent a video booth, and in that booth I want you to fuck the living hell out of me. I want you to fuck me so hard, Adam. I want to feel a man's cock deep inside me, and I want to do it right fucking now. Pleeeeease, Adam, I'll make you so happy, I promise. Just please I need you to fuck me, and I need it now."

Adam, needless to say, almost had a heart attack, but managed to avert that catastrophe, and sped the last block to the Adult Book Store. They entered, rented a booth, and as they were walking towards it, the kid behind the counter said "Hey, Sorry, only one person in a booth at a time."

Adam looked around, and the book store was empty save for him and Mina. He strolled nonchalantly up to the guy behind the counter, pulled out a twenty dollar bill, set it on the counter, and then looked up at the tattooed, pierced store clerk.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part. You said the max was two to a booth, right?"

The clerk looked around the store, obviously ensuring no other customers were inside, grabbed the twenty, and said "Of course, why wouldn't the limit be two?"

Adam and Mina practically raced to the booth they had rented, a black box about the size of an office cubical but fully enclosed, painted black, with a door and the number "14" in gold numbers on it.

They entered the booth, pulled it shut behind them, and locked the door. Without saying a word Mina had removed her shirt and bra, and her perfect tits bounced out, the large areola poking out at least half an inch. She pulled her panties off out from under her skirt, and then hiked the skirt up, exposing her beautifully shaved smooth pussy, bare but for a tiny triangular tuft of hair.

She lay back on the booth up against the corner in an oh-so inviting position, and seemingly couldn't even wait for the not quite as fast Adam to join her there. She plunged 3 fingers into her soaking pussy and let out a lovely moan. After her fingers were drenched with her juices she proceeded to finger her clit at an almost furious fervor.

This was not lost on Adam, who was just getting the last of his clothes off and stood naked and unselfconsciously at the vixen-turned fuck-slut that was rubbing at her own sex as if in her own little world. He moved towards her, as horny as he could ever remember being, and was about to sit on the bench with her in a position that would have been good for eating her pussy or fucking her, when she said "I wanna suck your cock. I wanna suck your cock and swallow all your hot cum, baby. Please, please, please. If I do that for you now, can you fuck me shortly afterwards? Please tell me you can, I want to taste your cock now, and I want to get fucked with it after that. Adam baby tell me you wanna fuck me right after I swallow your load?"

In the heat of the moment, the needs of both the new acquaintances were overpowering, almost frightening in the overlaod of lust that they were experiencing.

Adam stood up again, and moved so he was standing positioned in a convenient place for her mouth, which was perfect at about waist level because of the height of the bench she was on. All 7 ½ inches of his cock felt solid like never before. It was almost painful just standing there.

As he drew near her face, which was awash with pure emotional ecstacy by now because of the dine job she was doing on herself, she grabbed his painfully engorged member and put it in her mouth. At first she started slowly, caressing the underside of the head with the tip of her tongue, and waves of pleasure shuddered through his entire body. She sped up on his cock after a minute or two, never missing a beat with her other hand on her swollen clit either, and started sucking him like there was no tomorrow. She took damn near all of his 7+ inches all the way to the hilt over and over and over again.

Adam realized he was thankful he had rubbed one off in the shower this morning, hopefully adding some lasting power to the fuck that he was expected to perform after this madness was over. "If this is madness, though" he thought "Then I don't want to be sane."

She pulled his cock out of her mouth for a moment, long enough to tell him "Pull my hair, get rough with me. Hold my head and fuck my mouth."

As he had literally known Mina for under an hour, he wanted to make sure she knew what she wanted, so Adam asked "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, or take things too fast, that's all."

Mina looked up, dick in mouth, with a hunger the likes of which Adam had never seen. She slowly pulled his cock out her mouth, softly caressing the underside as it exited. Adam nearly swooned from the pleasure, and he knew it wouldn't be terribly long. After his cock was out of her mouth, she looked at him with eyes clouded by insatiable lust, and said to him: "Pull my fucking hair and use it like a handle to hold my head still. I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY MOUTH LIKE IT'S THE BEST PUSSY YOU'VE EVER RUN ACROSS. When you cum, I want you to jerk my head back by my hair and come in my open mouth and on my face. Do you understand? I need you to be rough, Adam. Now please, FUCK MY MOUTH."

That's all the bidding Adam needed, and he grabbed a large swatch of her hair, forced her head down and up against the wall so it'd be easy to hold in place. Then he began fucking the perfect lips of the beautiful Mina, starting out just inserting about an inch or two, and slowly, every couple thrusts or so he added an inch until he was furiously ramming his entire cock in and out. It felt so good, especially the 2 inches nearest the tip, which was basically going down her throat. It was so tight down there.

Adam grabbed a new swatch of Mina's hair and used it to jerk her head back again. Mina was, but now, fucking herself with a vibrator that must have come out her purse, or a jacket pocket, or something, and appeared really close to coming.

Adam reached down and caressed her nipples on her heaving tits, giving a lite squeeze here and there. You could feel her stiffen and start to surge at this new sensation, and right at that moment she grabbed Adams nuts, pressed a finger on the outer ring of his asshole, and deep throated all 7-1/2 inches of his cock all the way down, and then kept it there. She could feel his pumping building up towards the gusher, and it was all too much. His cock almost fukking exploded, and at the same time he pulled her head back with a fair amount of force, held her mouth and pumped jet after jet after jet all over her sexy cheeks and chin and lips as well as using the mouth as a receptacle for most of his cum. To his delight, she swallowed most everything that hit her mouth, and used the rest of it, which she wiped from her face, as lubricant for her pussy.

Adam's cock was starting to drift towards limpness for a minute after his psycho burst, but that was soon put to rest when Mina damn near threw him on the bench she had been on and took is entire flaccid, shrinking cock into her mouth and just circulated her tongue around it until it was solid as a rock again

12