Mina Slips and has Sex with Mark

Story Info
Wife gets tipsy and ends up fucking my friend in front of me.
2.4k words
4.02
130.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jugulator
jugulator
69 Followers

NOTE: this story is 100% fictional. I don't see my wife ever having sex with any of my friends in real life. It's just a huge turn-on to sometimes think about it. If you don't like these kinds of stories, please go read something else.

*****

A couple of months back I was out with my buddy Mark drinking. My wife Mina sometimes likes to join us for a beer, but this time she had to stay home and finish some work related crap. Still, Mark and I were having a good time, being able to talk sports, watch young perky chicks, and throw dirty comments between us. Generally, we did what many guys do when they go out in a pub without female company.

At one point our talk turned to his long term girlfriend Mona. Mona was a stunner and to be honest, I've always wanted to fuck her. She was a model in her youth, but still kept the figure. So it came to me as a surprise when Mark started complaining that they don't have sex as frequently as they use to.

"She became so boring in bed," Mark said, "if you know what I mean?" he added with a said smile.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad," I said.

"Yes it can. I don't even remember the last time she sucked me off, or let me fuck her ass. Not to mention some really kinky stuff we used to do," he said.

"Shit, dude that's just wrong," I said, taking another sip of my beer.

"You know, we used to record our sex with a camera, we did role playing, used toys. Shit, she even thought about bringing one of her girlfriends to join us in bed. Now it's just a quick missionary style every three or four weeks and that's it," he continued.

"That's fucked up dude!" I shrugged my shoulders. "You know what? The drinks are on me, so let's get wasted," I tried to cheer him up.

After a few more drinks, we were still talking about our partners. He started complementing me on my wife, how she's beautiful, sexy and a good friend, and how he wished he had a girlfriend like that.

Smashed as I was, I decided to rub his nose a little bit. So I took my phone and opened up a folder with juicy photos of me and my wife. It was really mostly her, in various sexy poses, with sexy underwear, semi-nude, fully nude, tied, blindfolded and even with my cock in her mouth and cum on her face.

I really don't know what I was thinking. I know now that I shouldn't have done that, but all the talk about his girlfriend, all the young sexy babes around us, all the drink we've had made me plain stupid and horny.

The night ended, and I haven't heard from him for some time. A couple of days later he called me, and even before I had a chance to say anything, he started to talk.

"Dude, look, I'm sorry for saying this, but those photos you showed me really turned me on," he said almost whispering. "I had to jerk off every night just to be able to go to sleep," he added. "I hope that you are not mad, but Mina is one sexy lady, and I haven't fucked anything in weeks. I'm horny as fuck, and I can't stop thinking about those photos."

"It's all right man," I said. "Just forget about it."

I was not upset with him for saying that because my wife was quite hot, and I knew that he's done it before regardless of the photos. I've seen him looking at her when she's in bikini or in tight clothes.

My wife and I are quite open to each other, and we discuss almost everything that's going on, especially when it comes to sex. I thought it might be a turn to tell her what happened, so I brought it up the next time we were having sex. To my surprise she didn't have any problems with that. She even confessed that she thought Mark was hot too, and that she found it extremely sexy that he masturbated over her nude images.

The sex was better than usual, since we were both fired up by this talk. Several weeks went by and I thought that was it. Neither of them mentioned it again, so what happened the next time Mark came to visit us came as a huge shock to me.

As he often does, he came to visit us one Friday evening. Lately he's been coming alone, since he was not on such good terms with Mona, his girlfriend. As we usually do, we put on some music, we were chatting, having some drinks, and had good times among friends, as we always do.

Around 1 am, we were all pretty drunk, and my wife was certainly feeling no pain. I could tell that she had something on her mind, because she had that devilish look she has when she is about to do something naughty. As I watched her, trying to figure out what's she up to, she suddenly stood up and looked straight at Mark.

"I know you saw our 'special' photos," she said bluntly. "And I know that you masturbated thinking about me," she added.

Mark looked at me pretty embarrassed that she caught him off guard like this. But instead giving him a hard time over this, to my enormous surprise she continued to talk.

"Oh come on, I've seen the way you look at me when you think that nobody's watching," she said.

"Come on Mina, you're drunk and you're embarrassing yourself," I interfered nervously. "Sit down and please stop talking nonsense."

"Of course I'm drunk!" she laughed. "But you had your fun the other night showing me around, and it's only fair that I have my fun too," she said with a more serious tone.

"Say Mark how would you like to try the real thing?" she said. "It beats jerking off alone, that's for sure!" she added and licked her lips.

She was standing there, sexy and horny, and I was in shock but also a little excited. She was in tight jeans shorts, so small that the waistband of her dark pink panties was clearly visible. I didn't even think about how she was dressed. We were all friends here, and he's seen her in sexy outfits a thousand times before. It was summer and really hot outside. Now I realize that she's had a hidden agenda all along, and this was the perfect outfit for it. Including the pink thong panties she had under her shorts.

She was also wearing an ultra-tight tank top, reaching just a few inches below her boobs. Her entire belly was exposed. The top was also pink, but not as dark as her dark pink matching bra, clearly outlined under her top.

Mark didn't even have the time to respond to what Mina said, when she swiftly sat down next to him, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled out his big swollen cock; all nine inches of it.

"Oh fuck!" she said.

Her eyes almost popped out when his cock sprung right in her face, in all of its glory, and for the first time in our sex life, I saw a spark of fear in her eyes. She always wanted to try a really huge cock, even if it's only for once in her life, but now she obviously came across something that might be just too much for her. But she certainly wasn't gonna admit it now.

She wasted no time in licking it and toying with it. She immediately went on a full blow job mode. At first she was not able to put all of it in her mouth, so she sucked the first maybe three or four inches. And she tried really hard. Music was still playing, but all I could hear were the sounds of slurping, sucking and smacking.

Mark was confused at first, so he didn't even breathe in the beginning. But he quickly regained his composure. He stood up, removed his jeans, and his t-shirt. He was standing there completely naked, with rock hard menacing cock facing my wife's lips. Mina was still sitting on the couch looking at him. He quickly took control over the situation. He grabbed her hand, and brought her down on the floor and to her knees.

"Now we do this my way," he said, and grabbed her head with one hand, while holding his monster cock with the other.

He teased her a little bit by hitting her cheeks and her lips with his cock, and then he rammed it back into her mouth trying to get it down her throat. He pushed it as far as he could, and when he couldn't go any further, he would pull it all the way back, and out of her mouth. He continued to repeat this process, and with every thrust he went deeper and deeper. Finally after a few minutes he was in balls deep, and I could see the outline of his big cock on her throat.

He grabbed her head with both of his hands and he started fucking her mouth, while moaning loudly. I thought he was gonna choke her, but fortunately he was so turned on that he couldn't last long. In just a minute or two he groaned and came deep inside her mouth and her throat. She started coughing out sperm and saliva. There were tears in her eyes from gagging, but she eventually swallowed most of his sperm. She even scooped up what was left on her chin and put it back in her mouth with a smile.

I was in shock.

You see, my wife is not an angel. She's not your prim and proper regular housewife. She's blown several guys before while we've been married. A few times I even watched it happen. We like to keep it spicy in the bedroom, and I'm most certainly not gonna make a big fuss over a blowjob. But she's never had an actual sex with another guy, let alone a friend of mine.

That's why I thought this session was over. She obviously had a thing for Mark, and she used this situation to get it off her chest by pretending to punishing me for showing him the photos. So I really didn't want to make a scene out of it, especially since I was pretty damn hard myself.

I stood up to tell Mark that it was time for him to leave, and that we should discuss what just happened another time. But he obviously seemed to have other ideas. He stood her up and took her shirt and her bra off, squeezing her perky little tits in the process. She offered no resistance or complaints whatsoever.

He unzipped her pants too, and yanked them down, leaving her only in her thong panties. He knelt on the floor, grabbed her tight luscious butt cheeks, and buried his nose in her ass. She giggled and threw her head back closing her eyes. She enjoyed having him down there, licking her but and pussy through her panties.

Pretty soon he decided he's had enough of foreplay. He stood up, ripped her panties off of her, and threw her roughly down on the bed. She screamed and laughed out loud. In my drunken and aroused state I tried to rationalize. They were only going to make out a little, fool around, maybe he'd lick her pussy for a minute or two, and that would be it. So I said nothing. Boy was I wrong.

In split second she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her pressing his cock against her dripping wet pussy. He was fully hard again. He started to slowly open up her pussy lips with his shiny cock head.

She kept it together at first. When he inserted the tip of his cock in her pussy, stretching her to the max, she let out a small sigh. When he started sinking it inch by inch deep into her, she still kept it together, but she started breathing heavily. When he was balls deep in, and when he started to fuck her with slow but strong strokes, she still resisted, allowing only a few quiet moans to escape her lips.

But when he started fucking her with his massive hard tool, full speed and strength, she finally lost it. She started screaming her lungs out. And just when I thought she'd ask him to stop hurting her, she started yelling at him to fuck her harder and deeper, saying obscenities I've never heard from her before in my life.

I felt like I was in a slow motion. It all happened so fast for me that I didn't even have the time to react. One thing crossed my mind though. There I was thinking Mike was my friend, and this motherfucker was screwing my wife right here in front of me, like I wasn't even in the room.

Since he'd already come once, obviously this time he lasted much longer. He was fucking her from behind for maybe ten minutes or more, I can't be sure, before he turned her around on her back. He put her right leg up on his shoulder and resumed fucking her with full, hard and fast strokes. She was now screaming almost continuously, so I really couldn't tell if she was cumming or just losing her mind. I'm sure she came more than once.

In another two to three minutes he was finally ready to cum too. He pulled out his cock. She quickly jumped off the bed and down to the floor, opening her mouth wide, ready to receive his reward. This time he didn't put his cock in her mouth, so there was sperm everywhere; in her mouth, on her cheeks, neck, chest, hair. She swallowed what she could, for her second load of the night. She then went on to lick his cock clean, before she collapsed down to the floor exhausted.

They remained on the floor, leaned back against the sofa for a minute or so, breathing heavily, before they finally came back to their senses. Then they looked at me both at the same time.

"Please just leave," I said to Mark, while he was getting dressed and ready to go.

I turned around and headed for the door faking being upset while Mark followed in silence. But the truth is I was horny as hell and I just couldn't wait for him to leave, so that I could fuck my still naked wife myself.

jugulator
jugulator
69 Followers