Minabi and Sia (BWC2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minabi sort of likes clothing for this very reason. Not much of it, mind you, but sometimes a little complication is so much more rewarding than getting straight to the point. Shivering, the Togruta moans, a soft, light moan from the normally quiet lover, as Sia begins to rub against her own need. Her shorts, not made of normal material but sheer, are clingier than normal, a testament to her own dampness, though Sia's thigh wouldn't feel the moisture 'initially' through the cloth. ...But they also barely cover her, and Sia's rubbing would finger Minabi moist on her thighs as much as her crotch, Sia's leg becoming just a touch slick with Minabi's own warm lust as the Togruta begins to grind right back. It takes effort to concentrate on not breaking the kiss, Minabi nipping Sia's lip lightly. ...Minabi would gladly ride to orgasm just like this.

Sia moans again, a little louder, more intense, feeling her passion rising quickly and she, too has a hard time not breaking the kiss, to go for other spots, to do more, but on the other hand, she just can't get enough of Minabi's lips, of her taste, of the feeling of her tongue between Sia's lips. Deft fingers pull the flimsy bit of clothing between them away to spill those lovely, full, large breasts free and to press them against her own, although her own are still covered. That free hand now quickly moves to correct that as well. Breasts against breasts, that's what she's after right now as she deepens and prolongs the kiss further. Her hips grind slowly, sensually back against that thigh between her legs. Nghhh, she had missed this so much. Yes, she, too could ride to orgasm like this. The first in any case.

Minabi is a little short on breath, small gasps and moans coming from between their lips the few moments they're unsealed as they shift the kiss here and there. But Minabi still doesn't pull away, nor does she have any intentions of doing so for a little longer... leaning heavily against Sia, nipples even darker than her purple flesh hardened, if a little thick, rubbing against Sia's own now as they grind in unison, Minabi bends her leg, standing on the other, so that she can really drive her knee up between Sia's legs, fully rubbing her thigh up against Sia's needy, hot warmth. A subtle motion places Minabi's hand on her own thigh, so that when Sia grinds forward, fingers, even through the fabric of Sia's clothing, tease that most sensitive of nubs amongst the friction.

Sia shudders a little harder that time, a gasp slipping from her lips as she feels Minabi's fingertips graze against the, as yet covered sensitive spot, feeling a jolt of pleasure run through her entire body, translating through the kiss and through their bodies against Minabi as well. Her own top is quickly undone, the bandages falling away to reveal her own, large, heavy breasts as well as her pale, but large nipples, thick and right now, hard as a diamond tip, pressing against Minabi's own as the two grind against each other. She has no intention of doing anything but this for a long while now, keeping their kiss firmly locked, except the occasional shifting, otherwise grinding her hips against Minabi's leg and now fingertips, while her own leg rubbed a bit more forceful against Minabi's own crotch. Her now free hand slips back up between them and with a quick, subtle movement, fingertips have both nipples on one side between them, squeezing and pinching them lightly together.

Minabi is not without stamina, but... it's very evident that despite Minabi's elusive actions and teasing, Minabi has been horny, and not just thanks to the montrals, for quite some time now. The video of Sia's gangbang, the teasing, even thoughts of their own interactions... and yes, of course, the tinkering 'does' actually get Minabi all sorts of riled up... a capital ship, goodness!... Minabi's dam breaks. The Togruta stiffens against Sia as a low, husky, needy moan escapes her lips, then, her free arm coming around Sia's back to squish them tight against one another, Minabi fully locks lips with Sia, tongue seeking Sia's own, as she grinds hard against Sia's leg, which is now gleaming with the wet juices of Minabi's orgasm. Shuddering against her beloved, hot to the touch, Minabi's eyes are squeezed shut as she rides it out.

As usual with their bond, Minabi's own pleasure is reflected back on Sia and feeds her own passion and pleasure, only to toss it back again. It is a spiral of extreme pleasure and quite frankly, while Sia -can- enjoy hawt sex with other people, there is nothing that compares to the love-making between Minabi and her. The sudden orgasm sends Sia over the edge a split second later and their emotions, their overflowing passion feeds off each other as they both ride out their orgasm, their kiss just a teeny bit broken as Sia moans, gasping for breath, soft little cries of pleasure in the mix, though her tongue still darts out to toy with Minabi's own, keep the kiss locked, if not so tight anymore. Her juices flow freely, coating the Togruta's leg just as her own leg is already glistening with Minabi's juices as she clings against her beloved ever so tightly.

Minabi breaks the kiss with Sia, finally, after... what? Has it been an hour? Their thighs glistening with the juices of their orgasms, not quite from scissoring, but deliciously close, Minabi smiles devilishly Sia's way. If not for the words that follow, one might think it was an almost shy look, as she licks her lips. "...How about I take you inside the Squid and show you some of the things we can do with all the room I made?" Minabi makes a small mental note to find out who's running the cameras tonight and ensure they don't share the video.

Sia grins, softly, though she is still breathing heavily, catching her breath from the soft, but powerful orgasm, still clinging onto Minabi and holding her close, even when the kiss is broken and she peers into Minabi's eyes, tenderly. "That sounds like a wonderful idea love. I'm looking forward to seeing how we can spend out time in Hyperspace from now on." she grins playfully, amusedly as she shifts a bit, not bothering to pick up her clothing. She wouldn't need it if the last hour or so had been any indication.

Minabi would nag 3D to pick the clothing up later. The astromech droid never did complain the few times Minabi's relaxing and having fun were blatant. Sometimes it feared she'd work herself to death with her sheer love of tinkering, shooting things, and blowing things up. Now, if Sia could convince Minabi she didn't have to change her ways 'much' to be a Sith, Minabi might start training, but there was very good reason she was a bounty hunter right now. Smiling wide, resisting the urge to grin, Minabi leads Sia back to the modified Star Saber, her still wet free hand resting lightly on her breasts now.

12