Mina's Breakup Backfires Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl's ex boyfriend shares her with friend.
1.7k words
4.09
65.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at my watch as I hurry out to my car after my long workout at the gym and see that if I don't hurry I will be late getting home. It is close to ten o'clock and my parent's will be furious if I break curfew while I am grounded. I have to be the only eighteen year old senior at my school that is grounded!

Pausing by a mirror I look at my reflection before heading outside. My long black curls are twisted into a messy bun on the top of my head with long tendrils framing my dainty facial features. My five foot frame is clad in hot pink Capri's and a matching tank top that accentuates my muscular curves and 34C breasts. My violet eyes have dark circles under them from lack of sleep. Grimacing at the sweaty sheen on my face I hurry out the door into the dark parking lot. I can't wait to get home and jump in the shower so I can turn on my laptop.

Sitting on the hood of my car is my ex boyfriend Lucien. He is a thirty year old divorced guy that I met last fall when I started working at a local gas station. He would always flirt with me whenever he came in after he was done working for the day. We dated for about three months, in secret of course, since I am still in high school. When I came to the conclusion that he was just using me for sex I broke up with him, even though the sex was good. Lucien is about six feet tall and already has a gut. His hair is graying and he has blue eyes.

"Wilhemina." He states with a seductive grin. "Come for a ride with me, we need to talk."

"I can't." I reply without thinking. "I am grounded until graduation because my parent's found out about you." I dig my keys out of my gym bag and step up to the door to unlock it when I am grabbed from behind. Lucien is standing in front of me with a satisfied grin on his face as someone slaps their hand over my mouth at the same time that an arm grabs me around the waist. I struggle in vain as I am picked up and carried towards Lucien's pickup truck. Lucien picks up my gym bag and car keys before opening up the door to the backseat of his truck. The person who is holding me backs himself into the backseat while he pulls me in onto his lap. The door is slammed while I try desperately to get away.

Lucien gets into the driver's seat and soon we are speeding down the highway. The man who is holding me manages to lie me down on my back while he pins me down with his weight. As far as I can estimate we drive for over two hours down empty roads before Lucien finally turns the truck off. My parent's no doubt think I am just out being disobedient and aren't even worried about me! My anger flares at the nerve Lucien has to do this to me! He opens the door to the back seat and my mysterious stranger yanks me from the back seat and throws me over his shoulder before entering a very large cabin in what appears to be the middle of the woods. Inside the rustic interior he sets me on my feet and I get my first glimpse of my mystery man. Lucien stands off to the side and gazes at me silently.

"Why did you do this?" I scream as I stomp over to him furiously. "My parents are never going to believe that I was abducted! They are going to think I have just broken curfew to do whatever I wanted to do!"

"I bragged about how awesome you are in bed." Lucien answers with an amused smile. "Seth wanted to see if you were as good as I said you were."

My gaze instantly flies to Seth, my mystery stranger who has lain on top of me for the last two hours. He is at least four inches taller than Lucien and has muscles bulging everywhere. He has black hair with golden amber eyes that are gazing at me most hungrily. I can feel my face color a bright pink color as I drop my gaze to the floor and back away slowly.

"I am no longer yours to give away as you please Lucien!" I hiss as I bring my gaze to his angrily. "I demand that you bring me home right now!"

Seth rushes me suddenly and slings me over his shoulder again to carry me into the one bedroom in the cabin. He drops me on the bed while he stands there watching me quietly. Fear quickly replaces the fury I was feeling just seconds ago now that I am all alone with this huge stranger. I scoot back to the head of the bed and wrap my arms around my knees protectively. He smiles at my actions confidently as he undresses slowly while I stare at him in terror. Lucien was only the second guy I ever slept with so it's not like I have been with tons of guys before. He leaves on his boxer briefs as he starts to crawl across the bed towards me. Grabbing my ankle he yanks hard and all of a sudden I am laying underneath him again, only on a king size bed. Pinning my wrists above my head he slams his mouth down on mine roughly. I struggle to get away from him but my strength is no match for his. I can feel him sliding my Capri's down my shapely legs as he tries to draw a response from me. My fear has my heart pounding so hard I am sure he can hear it plain as day. When I refuse to kiss him back he lifts his mouth from mine and growls down at me.

"Kiss me back Mina or I can make this very unpleasant for you." He whispers in a very deep voice. I get no chance to say anything back because he lowers his lips to mine once again, a bit gentler this time. I am terrified that he will brutally rape me so I naively give in to his demand and hesitantly kiss him back. As soon as I respond he deepens the kiss dramatically causing me to moan in surprise as my body starts to like it. This just makes me struggle anew because the last thing I want is to enjoy what he does to me. My tank top joins my Capri's on the floor and then he expertly ties my wrists to the wooden headboard. Completely helpless I squirm under him as his mouth travels down my body. He bits the curve of my shoulder and then roughly bites and sucks on my nipples which just cause me to arch up into him for more. Tears are coursing down my cheeks into my hair at my body's betrayal to this complete stranger.

After spending a huge amount of time on my breasts he starts to move lower as he nibbles and licks over my abdomen and hips slowly. He passes right over my clit to the inside of my thigh which makes me cry out in frustration. He chuckles at my reaction and continues to torture me, nibbling and sucking just at the edges of where I want him to be. Wantonly I open my thighs to him and groan at the torment I am feeling. Panting and frustrated I go limp and turn my head to the side, finally just hoping he will get this over with. Suddenly I feel his mouth clamp down on my clit as he sucks it into his mouth roughly. Grabbing the headboard in my hands I squeeze to try and keep the orgasm at bay that is hovering right there at the surface. I hold my breath as he plunges his fingers up inside my throbbing wetness at the same time which causes me to cum almost instantly. I gush all over his fingers and vaguely hear his moan as he rises above me and positions his cock at my wet entrance. In one thrust he has buried himself to the hilt inside me causing me to gasp at his thickness. I open my legs wider hoping that will dispel the discomfort his size has caused me but it does no good. Squirming under him I make small noises of distress in my throat.

"Take a deep breath Mina." He murmurs into my ear. "That's a good girl. Now let it out." He tells me after I have obeyed him. Instantly I feel some relief as my muscles around him relax somewhat. He starts to move inside me and my discomfort changes to passion. His large size is hitting something inside me that no one has ever reached before, causing me to orgasm again and again. I scream as it feels like I am going to burst into a million explosions as he fucks me roughly. Never before have I felt such pleasure as he pounds me mercilessly. I cling to the headboard as one wave after another rolls over me. Suddenly he tenses and I can feel his cock throbbing as he cums inside me powerfully. Before he rolls over onto his back he unties my wrists and lies back with a satisfied sigh. He grabs a fist full of my hair and pushes my head down to his soft cock.

"Clean me off Baby." He commands without releasing me.

"Please!" I whimper as I try to keep my mouth away from his sticky member.

"Now!" He insists in a cold tone. Reluctantly I take his cock into my mouth and suck off all of our combined juices until he is completely clean. Forcing myself to breathe through my nose I keep the gagging away. He releases my hair once I have completed it to his liking. I scoot into a corner of the bed and watch him nervously.