Mind Blowing

Story Info
A dream comes true for two friends who share a foot fetish.
2k words
4.33
32.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatb64
eatb64
5 Followers

At last we were alone in her house. We had been out for a night out with work colleagues and had got drunk. Sophie had invited me back for coffee. We had done this before and just talked endlessly into the night about everything from politics to musical taste and occasionally sex. Nothing more had ever happened. We were both married and it was just fun and company between two good friends. I really did fancy her though and she has beautiful feet. High arches, long toes particularly her second toe which was actually longer than her big toe. Being a man with a foot fetish he noticed these things! Being a man with a foot fetish was my reason for living.

Sophie didn't paint her nails but instead went for a French pedicure which I loved. Clear nails then the white tips, divine! Her feet were accentuated by her high heeled mules. I adore shoes like this particularly when she walked, the sole flicking her heel, making the quiet swishing sound I heard so often at work. Just the sound was enough to give me an erection but added to the glimpse of her soles they gave or even better when she dangled them from her toes then flicked them back up to slap her heel drove me insane. All these thoughts crossed my mind as I sat on her sofa. I was in a dream world in my own fantasy desiring to worship Sophie's feet. Then a voice broken into his dream.

'Why are you staring at my feet?' She asked.

I was speechless, I wasn't usual caught out but this time I had been taken completely unawares. Before I could formulate an excuse in my befuddled mind she asked another question.

'You have a fetish for women's feet don't you?'

I couldn't hide my blushes and thus I was undone.

'You're blushing' she continued.

I tried to formulate a response but it just came out in an unintelligible sound.

'I have known for ages' she said. 'Every day you look at my feet when I come for work. You're very good at hiding it but you linger just a little too long and you always look at the floor when you speak to a woman. Don't worry only a woman with a thing for her feet being worshipped would notice.' With that she winked at ME.

'You mean you have a fetish to?' I managed to blurt out, 'I didn't know!'

'Yes' she replied, 'I love having my feet worshipped by a man with foot fetish who I can direct to do the right thing in fact I'm a bit of a dominant foot goddess and we're going to have some fun tonight!'

Her assertive tone made me think this was really going to happen and I was going to love it. My cock was as stiff a board in my pants.

'For this to work you need to do as I say and trust me' she said

'Okay that's alright with me!'

'Right get all your clothes off now and by the way I'm keeping mine on'

I looked at her puzzled. I expected both of us to get naked.

'Remember trust me!' she commanded 'Now get them off and lie here on the fur rug'

I didn't need asking again! I was naked lying on my back looking up at her sat on the couch. What a also as she leaned over I could view her magnificent breasts which formed a deep cleavage which could drown me. My dick was at full attention.

'I'm impressed' she remarked 'No need to give your cock a helping hand!'

Whilst I lay on the soft sensuous fur she flipped off one of her mules. They were battered and I could see her ingrained toe imprints on them. I could detect a sweet odour from the shoe and her now stocking foot. The intoxicating had begun! She didn't mess around. She rolled the stocking down to her foot in a sexy slow way just like Sophia Loren did in that film in the 60s! I was sure that film was where my fetish had begun, that scene. When it reached her foot she popped if off her toes and mirroring the film threw it to me. I need no invitation I picked up the discarded nylon and put it to my nose and mouth. It was ripe a gorgeous stinky mix of sweat and dirty soles. A deep sweet and sour smell and a taste to match. My dick ached and I reached to stroke it whilst I sniffed and licked her nylon.

'Oh no you don't that's my job! Leave it alone!'

I complied immediately entranced by her spell of assertive discipline.

With that she cupped my balls with her toes. I gasped with amazement as she expertly kneaded my swollen testicles.

'That feels good doesn't it?'

I gasped an affirmative but this was overtaken by my moans of joy. She continued for a while but then suddenly changed her attack.

'Now what about this!' She moved her foot onto my cock and began to stroke it expertly. It felt mind blowing her soles were soft on my shaft and her long toes curled round my penis head. But best of all her heel slapped my balls at the same time, just like her mules slapped her heels.

'FUUUUUCK! That's amazing! Oh my God!

She laughed in a way that demonstrated she knew exactly the feelings I was going through and what she was doing to me.

'Oh you love that don't you? You really are a foot boy aren't you?'

Then she placed her mule and nyloned foot on my face. Pushing it into my face so I had to smell her nylon and her battered stinky mule. She continued to work on my cock with her bare foot. The joint effect stiffened me still further. It was sensory overload, the smell, the taste the massaging of my cock and balls, I was bursting to cum but knew I shouldn't give in yet! Keep fighting it I said to myself. Her next trick added to my sensory overload. She was fingering her pussy whilst she wanked me I could see her rubbing her cunt and I could smell her pussy nectar. God this was fucking amazing but I have got to hold out and not bust my nut just yet.

'Good boy' she said, 'Your resisting aren't you? Fight your desire to come, fight your desire to just stroke off! Keep it going you're doing really well'

What's the feeling like? Oh sorry you can't talk can you? Not with my foot in your mouth!I think it's amazing I'm loving it! You licking my foot while I give you a foot job! Those balls are so full of cum aren't they? That's a good boy, keep fighting. I know you want to come so bad. I'm loving doing this to you. So much in fact that I'm fingering my cunt. Oh but you know that don't you? You can smell me even if you can't see properly because my foot is on your face!'

Her stiletto heel brushed my throat occasionally giving me a thrill as I felt in danger. One slip and she could cut my throat. The prospect of the danger thrilled me more. She was such an expert she could read my body. She sensed my heartbeat, my breathing my excitement and synchronised her motions with her feet on my face and cock with them. The combined feeling was out of this world. I had never felt such a build up to cumming. Oh the anticipation but when? She further increased the pressure on my face with her shoe. I could taste her nylon foot and the sour leather of her mule. The taste was deliciously sexy and it crossed my mind how many other men had tasted such a honeyed combination.

Reading my mind she announced,

'You're not the first to have done that to those shoes other men have left me their offerings on that shoe as well!

This fact aroused me even more. Other men, entranced by her siren charms had dashed their rocks on these shoes. These shoes were sex goddess shoes, the shoes of pleasure giver to foot fetishists everywhere.

'Oh I think you're ready to blow! You want to cum! You need to don't you? Will you be able to do it when I say? Not yet my foot lover! Not yet my shoe foot fetish Boy!'

Her teasing was virtually irresistible! I writhed around trying to take my mind way from cumming. It was torture, a delicious torture. An experience of cosmic proportions.

'Ok you can cum!' she whispered

I exploded soaking her wanking foot and my own stomach with sperm. More cum than I have ever deposited before.

'Oh good boy! Good boy...keep it coming! It feels so good doesn't it?'

I was spasming out of control, jerking on the fur rug, screaming in ecstasy.

'Oh look my foot is dirty, you know what happens now don't you? Every man with a foot fetish gets to do this and I know you love it, even if you men can't ever admit it!

With that she placed her sperm encrusted foot on my nose and mouth.

'Now lick my foot clean' she demanded.

'Does it taste good? My foot skink, toe jam and your cum? Yes I know it tastes good, you love it! Don't you'

It tasted fucking amazing. As she brought her foot to my face cum dripped out of her toe cleavage into my mouth and onto my nose. Then she increased the pressure of her foot, moving the cum around my face, squishing it to all corners. Although I'd come these sensations caused more involuntary spasms. I could barely breath I gasp for air through her sodden toe cleavage inhaling it through my mouth and nose and eating it at the same time as I was trying to breathe. It tasted salty I had fantasised about eating my own sperm off a woman's foot but never done it until now. I pondered for a second as to the symbolism of eating my own cum but quickly forgot the thought as her mouth pressed down more and I surrendered to gobbling it up like a starving man eating first meal in an age.

Then the coup de grace, just when I felt there could be no more she removed her foot and replaced it with her cunt soaked fingers, pushing them into my nose and mouth.

'Time for your desert after the main course' she announced.

Oh the taste and smell did it again for me. My dick stood to attention as she smothered me with her feminine juices.

'Oh you love pussy as well as feet! What a good boy! My feet are still wet though.'

With that she picked up her discarded stocking and wiped the remains of my spunk from her foot.

'Now open wide.' And she proceed to pop the spunk covered stocking in my mouth.

'Oh you are good washing my dirty smelly cummy stocking!'

'Okay I'll stop now, I think you might die in your ecstasy if I continue! Still hard as well, maybe we can go again in a little while!'

Somehow I doubted that! My balls were empty and because of that actually hurt. I lay on the soft cum soaked fur exhausted, breathless and barely able to speak.

'Thank you' I murmured.

'I not finished yet!' She asserted.

I need to come to and you my little foot slave are going to help! Massage my feet while I rub my clit!'

It was least I could do and after all I had had my mind blown and I was an expert at massaging women's feet. I held her feet gently in my hands as she began to play with herself. Years of foot worship meant I went straight to the foot G spot. The fleshy spot below the ankle. No woman could resist this! I rotated my thumbs in a circular motion as she vigorously fingered her clit.

'Kiss my feet again' she gasped 'Lick my soles! Please' she implored.

'Keep... keep doing it... it's... its fuckin' amazing!'

Minutes later she came, squealing with delight and mimicking death throes as her orgasm kicked in.

With that we collapse onto the rug embraced and kissed sharing our bodily fluids again, we then slept that delicious post coital sleep dreaming of further sexual adventures.

eatb64
eatb64
5 Followers