Mind Control Slave Meeting

Story Info
You finally take the girl you've made your slave in a hotel.
2.3k words
4.11
89.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, daytime, around 11 in the morning. You've taken the day off work without letting your family know. You've been waiting for today for a long time, trying to decide when you were going to give into your desires and order me to meet you. Today is the day. You planned it perfectly.

This is our first meeting, but you plan it to be one of many. The biggest obstacle is finding the time, although you are certain you can come up with a regular meeting time for some plausible reason. You want me, not necessarily because of what I look like, but because of what I can give you: absolute submission and control. You look over the room, noting its basic features. Nothing stands out because it is a basic hotel room. That doesn't matter, though. All that matters is that it is private, and I will be here soon. You look at your watch. 11:07. I'm supposed to be here by 11:15. Your cock hardens as you wait, aroused by our previous conversations.

You hear a knock on the door and your cock jumps in response. You check the peephole and see me. You take your time reaching for the doorknob, savoring the moment. Slowly, you open the door. I am looking at the floor, obviously very nervous and shy. My chest rises and falls, and to your great delight you notice my breasts are large enough to please you greatly. You can tell that the past few months of controlling my diet and exercise habits have caused my form to become more fit and appealing.

"Hello, little one," you say. You take my hand and pull me into the hotel room, closing the door behind me.

"Hello," I whisper. My voice is soft and shaky, much like when I am at the beginning of a trance, but softer.

"Hello, what?" You say, thrilling at knowing what you are having me acknowledge you as.

"Hello... Master." I say, shutting my eyes and flushing. You smile, and if possible, your cock grows even harder. You can sense my discomfort and unease. You reach out and touch my shoulder and I shiver.

"Come," you say, "let's sit." You lead me to the bed and I obediently sit down on the bed, not looking at you. You run your hand down my shoulder over my arm. I shiver more and breathe harder. You want to take things slow, but you don't know if you can resist. Over the past few months we have grown closer and closer, and you have decided that your life wouldn't be complete without having me submit in every way. You have become more and more possessive over me in the past few months. I was no longer allowed to even talk with another guy who was not a coworker or family member. Although you feel a bit guilty about exerting your power over me to make you my slave, you don't feel guilty enough to free me.

You reach to lift my chin with your hand, and my eyes meet yours briefly. You can see that I am nervous. "It's okay," you say. "I am not going to hurt you, little one. You know that."

"Yes," I say. You notice I don't follow with Master this time, but you let it go. You decide it's time to start indulging in mastering me, instead.

"Trance time," you say. My eyes close instantly. You smile.

You push my shoulders back onto the bed, lifting my feet onto the bed, as well. You look up and down my body, finding that you are pleased. Your hand trails up my leg, lingering on my thigh.

"Who am I, little one?" you ask.

"Master," I say.

"Good girl. And who are you?"

"Slave," I say.

"Good girl. Yes, you are my slave." You continue to stare up and down my body. You are quite enthralled with having me as your property. You know that you will never let me go. I lay breathing, my chest rising and falling.

"Do you want to please your Master, little one?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. You feel pleasure when you call me Master, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Each time you call me Master you feel more obedient, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"And obedience is pleasure, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master." My breathing is deep, and you notice how I make soft noises when I answer you like I do on the phone. You want to take me deeper and reinforce my programming.

"You notice the rock on the floor slave. You go over to it and move the rock. Beneath the rock there is a trapdoor. You open the trapdoor and start down the ladder. You are going deep into trance, as deep as you have ever gone before. You are going as deep as you can possibly go." My breathing slows a bit more as you take me deeper.

"10. You are descending the ladder into the darkness."

"9. You are feeling totally relaxed and submissive."

"8. You want nothing more than to please Master."

"7. Deeper and deeper you go."

"6. More and more relaxed."

"5. More and more aroused."

"4. Intense love for your Master."

"3. Devotion like you have never known before to your Master."

"2..."

The next thing I know the trap door is closed and the rock is back in place. I make a soft noise, and I feel your hand touching my stomach under my breast. Your hand runs up and I feel you touch my breast, running a finger over my already-hard nipple.

"Do you want to show your body to me, slave?" Your voice is smooth as your hand stays gently caressing my breast.

I feel an intense rush of desire to please you and do as you wish. "Yes, Master, if you wish to see it."

"I do, little one," you say. "Stand up and take off your shirt." "Yes, Master," I say as I stand and lift my arms, bringing my shirt over my head. You can see my black bra holding my breasts in place. "Now the pants," you say. I obediently unbutton the pants, your eyes on my fingers. I then unzip the pants and let them fall to the floor. You are pleased, and your cock is pleased, as well.

"Do you wish to be completely vulnerable to me, slave?" Your breathing has increased slightly, because you know my answer before I even give it.

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl," you say, and you can't stand the pressure on your pants anymore. You unbutton and unzip them and let your cock spring forward. "Then take everything off."

I obediently slide the straps off my bra, and reach around to unclasp it. After a moment, the bra falls to the floor and you see my large breasts with their hardened tan-pink nipples. I then slide my panties down to the floor and you see that the lips of my pussy are cleanly shaven. The top above that is trimmed. You find that acceptable.

I stand in front of you, completely nude and bare and waiting for your instruction. You feel the precum on the tip of your cock and decide that you will indulge the fantasy you have desired for months. You scoot to the side of the bed, bringing your cock fully out in the open.

"Are you obedient, slave?" You ask. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now kneel between my legs." I immediately move to obey. Kneeling in front of you, you can see my eyes are downcast, and my auburn hair falls softly around my face. Your cock isn't very far at all.

"Look at my cock, little one." I obey, inhaling sharply and going redder. My breathing becomes a bit ragged. Your cock jumps with excitement. I cannot take my eyes off of it.

"Yes, my pet, you are my submissive slut, aren't you?" I relax and my eyes close again. "Open your eyes and see your Master's hard cock. You want it, don't you?"

I obey, looking more calmly at your manhood. "Yes, Master."

"Then show it, my pet. Be a good girl and suck my cock." I move to obey, and you almost come with pleasure right there. My hand encircles the base of your cock while my mouth moves to gently engulf the head. My tongue flicks the precum off the tip before I start working your cock deeper in my mouth.

You shut your eyes. "Good girl," you say as my mouth begins to slowly pump up and down on your shaft, tight around the ridges of your cockhead. "Master is very pleased with you." Your hand caresses my hair as I suck your cock. You are so excited you want to burst, but you don't want to cum yet.

"Stop," you say, and I immediately stop with your cock still in my mouth. You are even more pleased as I look up at you with your cock in my mouth waiting for instruction.

"Get on the bed," you say. I obey, getting on hands and knees on the bed. You didn't mean that, but you hadn't specified anything specific. You groan. You know one of my fantasies is to be taken by you like this. My breasts are dangling over the bed, and you can see how wet my pussy is for you. You had only intended to touch me and become familiar with me today, but you know that I am your willing and enthralled slave, so you are in complete control of what happens. You glance at the clock. It's only 11:30, and you know you have all day. You had intended to trance me only for a little while before ordering lunch. You hadn't intended to strip me yet. But it was so hard to resist doing it and more.

My slave, you think, with an intense level of satisfaction. You know that you could make me do anything you wished and I would do it willingly. You know that you have my complete and intense devotion, and my love. You have reinforced those frequently until you have no doubt that I do love you; there is no other alternative for me.

You decide just to test things, to see how they feel. You get up on your knees behind me on the bed and take the tip of your cockhead and rub it below my pussy. It is so wet you can't resist rubbing it more towards my clit. Your cockhead is getting wetter as your reach my clit. I am drenched, and your cock is getting coated in my sweet wetness. As you feel my clit against your cockhead you start rocking back and forth against it. I start moaning. You reach over and get a grip on my breasts, rocking your cock against my clit and moaning. You want to cum again, although you can hardly believe it. This is it, the moment of decision. Will you fuck me or not? Your hands squeeze my breasts and you realize you have never wanted anything this bad in your life.

"Do you want me inside you, my slave?" you ask, your voice strained.

"Yes, Master, please," I beg.

You shut your eyes. "Do you want me to fuck you, little one?"

I am gasping and breathing hard with pleasure, but I respond clearly: "Yes, Master, please fuck me."

You can't hold back any longer, and you bring your cock down to my entrance and push it deep in my pussy in one stroke. I moan loudly against you, tensing from the fullness. You hold still for a moment to gather your restraint before you start rocking inside me. It is so hot and tight that you don't know how long you will last this first time. You know it doesn't matter, though, because you have the rest of the day. I am gasping and moaning as you push in and out, growing closer and closer to orgasming on your cock.

"10 percent." You say, and you feel me clench around you while I moan.

"20 percent." I am thrusting my hips back against you harder and harder. You decide you may not last as long as you thought you would.

"80 percent." You speak through gritted teeth.

I start yelling and you grab my hair and tug while you slam harder and harder into me.

"100 percent. Cum for me, slave." You feel my body spasm around your cock as you find your release, shooting your hot cum deep inside my pussy. The waves pulse over us for what seems like hours, although realistically it was only minutes.

You collapse onto the bed and pull me into your arms, cuddling me close. You glance at the clock and are pleased to see it is not even noon yet. You have many more hours with me here today. You wonder if this is the right thing to be doing, controlling me, making me your willing sex slave through hypnosis. However, as I curl into you tighter, you realize that I am your property, and that having me submit to you fully, including sexually, felt right. You are not ever going to give me up. You hold me close with my eyes closed, thinking about how you want to bring me out of trance, smiling at the thought of your cum slowly dripping from my pussy.

You reach over to the bedside table where you had left your gift. You decide to go ahead and put it on me. You open the box and bring out a necklace with a pendant. Fastening it around my neck, you admire how it looks before curling back up to me again. When you bring me out of trance, I will find I am wearing a necklace to signify your collar. Your hand reaches and cups my breast possessively again. No, you think, you will never release me. I am your slave. Yours alone.