Mind Editor

Story Info
From a proper celibate to a submissive boy-toy.
5.8k words
4.12
41.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers

Noah-

I sat back on the picnic blanket and took in a deep breath, filling my lungs with deliciously fresh air.

My perch was on a shallow hill overlooking a crude soccer field. Behind me, in a wide sand pit, children giggled and played on the swing set. Adults jogged on the sidewalk beside me, waving hello as they loped past. I waved in kind.

For the dozenth time, I pulled out my cell phone and checked the time; it was 12:02. I looked around again, then found who I was looking for.

Mandy strode down the path from the other side of the park, her dark-tinged blonde hair swishing behind her. She wore only a pair of immodest biker's shorts and a tube top, but she looked good in them. As much as I hated to admit it, I was attracted to her; without a doubt, God had gifted her with a good figure for that outfit.

She turned her head to me, and I waved at her, then beamed as she waved back. Once again, the euphoria of young love washed over me, and I gave thanks that my parents had let me start dating.

Mandy-

'Why am I doing this?' I asked myself. 'Noah's got the mind of a six-year-old. Why do I waste my time dating him?'

As I jogged, I spotted him on the side of a little hill, leaning back on an old picnic blanket. He raised his hand and enthusiastically waved to me. When I waved back, he cracked a gorgeous smile.

'Oh,' I realized, 'that's why.'

Noah might have had the mind of a six-year-old, but he had the face of an angel. His short brown hair was brushed just right to give his face a little curling accent, and his sharply defined features made a perfect frame for that wonderful smile of his. His smile was wide, but not too wide, and his inviting lips parted just enough that it wasn't a smirk.

He had a hot body, too: nice broad shoulders and gentle hands on the ends of smooth, firm arms, and good, hard abs.

Not that he'd ever let me see them.

Yes, that was the problem with Noah. I wanted to fuck him, but he wouldn't let me. He always said it was because he's Christian, and he's not allowed to do that before he marries. But I think it's just because he's a wimp.

As I sat down in front of him, I saw him blush, pretending not to be aroused by my outfit. I saw his eyes linger just a little bit below my face, and I decided to make my move.

"Hey, cutie," I cooed, in my most flirtatious voice. "Enjoying the view?"

"Um... yeah..." he stuttered. "I mean, it's a great day outside, isn't it?"

"It sure is," I sighed. "Kind of makes you feel frisky, doesn't it?"

"I'm feeling hungry. Are you in the mood for lunch?"

"Sure. Watchya got?"

"Sandwiches!" he declared. "I've got tuna, banana and peanut butter and jelly! Which one would you like?"

"I'll take the tuna."

With another one of those sweet smiles, he handed my one of the sandwiches and took another for himself, then settled in and started eating.

"This is a good sandwich," I admitted. "This is a fuckin' good sandwich."

Noah winced.

"Please don't use that word," he groaned.

"Yeah, why not?"

"It's not lordly. It's sinful."

"Oh, but sinning can be so much fun," I purred.

"That's why it's so dangerous."

"Yeah, but sometimes it's worth it. You'd commit a sin with me if I asked, wouldn't you? Isn't that what true love is?"

"A sin?" he repeated. "What kind of sin would I commit with you?"

'Please don't let him be gay,' I thought, 'Please don't let him be gay, please don't let him be gay...'

"I mean, just hypothetically," I retried, "if there was something sinful I wanted you to do, would you do it for me?"

"I still don't understand..." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Look, Noah, I'm trying to be subtle here, but I think you're really hot."

"Hot?"

"Yes! Attractive. Desirable. Sexy. Do you know what we do with sexy people?"

He glanced sidelong at me. Profound discomfort showed in his eyes.

"I wanna have sex with you, Noah," I said. "That's what I'm trying to tell you."

Noah cringed again.

"I was afraid you would say that," he whimpered. "You know I can't do that, Mandy. That wouldn't be right. I don't want to defile you unless we get married."

'Defile?' I thought. 'Why you little shit...'

"It's not wrong, Noah," I argued, forcing myself to stay calm. "If it was wrong, we wouldn't be so attracted to each another."

"That's not how it works. We have all sorts of urges that we need to resist, or everything just goes downhill."

"How do you know? Come on, Noah, just try it."

"No," he insisted. "Please, Mandy, I love you, but I'm not going to do that. Can we please talk about something else?"

I didn't want to give up the subject just when he seemed to be weakening, but I couldn't say 'no' to that cute face, either.

"Fine," I acceded. "What do want to talk about?"

"Um... how's your family been?"

Noah-

Mandy gave me a strange look, then visibly rolled her eyes. I hesitated for a moment, fearing she might try to bring up sex again. Then, to my relief, she humored me.

"My family's doing alright," she answered. "Mom is still working, and Ella's grades are improving. We're in good shape there."

"Things were uncertain for a while?"

At this, I could see her struggle to contain a cringe. I knew this was hard for her. I knew there was something else on her mind. I of all people understood how hard those urges were to keep in check.

"Yeah," she finally continued, "we hit a rough patch for a while there. It was back in 2009, mom was still trying to find a date, and I was pretty much on my own."

"And...?"

"We got through it."

I stared at her for a few moments as she finished off her sandwich.

"Oh crap," she said, drawing out her cell phone. "I have to go. See you later, Noah."

With that, she stood up and jogged off.

I sat on the picnic blanket, alone, dejectedly watching her leave. I refused to suspect that her emergency was fabricated, but this felt like rejection all the same.

Mandy-

I trudged home, defeated. I had finally worked up the nerve to broach my request on Noah, and he turned it down flat. Now what?

I opened the door to my house, and the answer hit me square in the face.

"Mandy," called my mother, "your package came today."

All at once, I perked up. I had forgotten about the package.

Hastily, I shut the door, then absently thanked my mother as I sprinted up to my room.

There, the small cardboard box waited for me, titillating me with its deceptively small size.

Hungrily, I pored over the box, then eased it open. With an evil smile, I took out the device inside.

"Oh, yes..." I told myself. "We're back in business. You're going to mine, Noah. Oh, yes... I'm going to have you after all."

Noah-

There I stood, at Mandy's door once again. Just a day after the picnic disaster, she wanted another date. And this time I was going to have to ruin it. Guiltily, I stepped up and gently rapped on the door. Not three seconds later, to my surprise, it swung open.

"Noah!" cried Mandy, who stood in the doorway. "You came!"

"Hey, Mandy," I nervously began. "I've got some bad news for you."

"Okay, but come in first."

"Thank you."

I entered, diligently wiping my shoes on their welcome mat.

"So," said Mandy, closing the door behind me, "whatcha got?"

"Well... I talked to my parents about you, and about what happened yesterday."

"Your parents? What are you, ten?"

"No," I calmly denied, "I'm not a child; I just thought I needed some guidance."

"And what, pray tell, did they tell you? You know, in their infinite wisdom?"

"Please, Mandy, don't make fun of my parents. And... well... they said I should stop seeing you. They said you're a bad influence on me."

Mandy gave me a puzzled stare for a few seconds, then seemed to realize the gravity of what I was saying.

"That's a shame," she reacted, her voice suspiciously calm. "I like being around you, Noah."

I grinned, blushing.

"Okay," she said, "suppose this is the last we see of each other. There's something I want to show you first."

"Sure. Anything."

"Follow me."

With that, she turned and eagerly skipped up the stairs to her bedroom, where she opened the door and motioned me in with mock formality.

Doubt fell over me again.

"Don't worry," said Mandy, her voice as sweet as honey. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

Breathing an inward sigh of relief, I followed her into her room. There, I saw a laptop computer enshrined upon her desk, sitting in a web of wires that snaked out to a keyboard, a second monitor, some boxy device that I did not recognize, and, most interestingly, a bicycle helmet with some electronics welded onto it.

"Check it out," Mandy introduced. "It's a virtual reality video game. You've heard of these, haven't you?"

"Umm... I think so."

"Sweet. Now put on that helmet. I'll join in."

"Sounds like fun."

Carefully, I picked up the helmet, then stopped just short of putting it on.

"Wait," I arrested, "it's not rated 'M,' is it?"

"No, of course not. It's a racing game. You like those, don't you?"

"Oh, I love racing games!"

"Awesome. Now put it on and you should see the main menu."

Carefully, I picked up the fragile-looking contraption, then sat in a conveniently placed chair and put it on. Video screens slipped comfortably over my eyes, and I could feel the soft foam of headphone pads covering my ears.

Immediately, something felt strange. Then, all at once, everything felt better. The chair felt more comfortable, my clothes fit better and I could even feel my breathing grow relaxed.

Then I heard what I could have sworn was a voice. It was such a sweet little voice, so innocuous and feminine. It was the sort of voice no one can refuse.

Mandy-

I still couldn't believe he was falling for it.

Sure enough, he put on the helmet, and I hit the activation key. The next moment, he sank lower in his chair, and a relaxed smile spread across his face.

"Input," he said, without seeming to realize that he was speaking.

Turning back to my computer, pondered what command to put in next. With a little grin, I thought of just typing in 'fuck me' and seeing what he did next, but I knew better. I had done my research. This had to be done slowly. This was what that website had called the induction phase; for now, I needed to use extremely simple commands to deepen his trance.

Then the idea hit me. Hunching over my keyboard, I carefully typed in, 'relax.'

Looking over to him, I saw him get just a bit more droopy, then do nothing. Looking back to my screen, I saw that he was ready for his next input. After thinking for a moment, I decided to try something more abstract. I punched in:

'Loosen up.'

His pretty lips curled into a shallow smile.

Forcing myself to stay patient, I typed in the word 'obey.'

I saw no visible effect. Starting to doubt myself, I stood up and stepped over to him, then put a hand on his chest.

"Fuck, he's warm," I said to myself.

Unable to resist, I pawed at him for a little while longer, sighing as I felt that firm, hot flesh under my hungry fingers.

Finally, I pried myself away from him and looked at his face, then to the neural readouts on my screen. To my delight, he hadn't had any reaction, inside or outside, while I was feeling him up.

Encouraged, I got back to my computer set it to repeat those last three commands on a loop for a few minutes. Then, I sat back and watched as Noah's expression slowly deteriorated. At first, he looked dazed, then stoned, then, eventually, like he was sleeping.

Eventually, the temptation got the best of me, and I sidled over to him and sat in his lap. Biting my lip, I shuffled around on him, settling myself in on his soft, warm legs, leaning back against his welcoming chest. I wiggled my ass around a few times, and, to my amazement, I felt a bulge.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed. "Ooh, yeah, this is worth it. You're gonna be mine, Noah. Oh, and it's gonna be awesome..."

Before I could get any further, my computer let out a little beep, showing that its cycle was over. With a little pout, I stepped up to it and shut off the program. Then I took a deep breath, turned to Noah and lifted away the helmet.

Noah-

When the helmet slipped off my head, the first thing I saw was Mandy's face smiling at me, and I could have sworn I was in Heaven. I didn't remember playing games with her, but I did remember how wonderful it felt. Never in my life had my head felt so clear.

"Hey, Noah," said Mandy, coyly. "How you feeling?"

"I'm... muzzy..."

"Good," she breathed, her voice dropping to an airy whisper. "Now, listen closely. You want to see me again. You want to come to my house and come up to my room tomorrow. If you have to, you will fool your parents to do it."

"Okay."

Although I hadn't heard it before, none of this seemed like news to me. Besides, why would I refuse such an angelic voice?

In front of me, Mandy looked conflicted for a moment, then leaned up close to me and said, "Kiss me."

"What?" I gasped.

As I said this, it occurred to me that what we were doing was dangerous. As much as I longed to obey her, I just couldn't loosen up enough to commit to a kiss. Even with her gorgeous voice, I had to draw the line somewhere.

"Okay," she mumbled, disengaging. "Sorry about that. See you tomorrow."

I relaxed.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mandy."

With only that, she escorted me to her door, we bade farewell and I headed back to my home.

I stopped a moment to thank God that things had worked out so well. Not only had Mandy been unfazed by my parents' mandate to cease relations, but now I had orders to continue visiting her, and I had to obey. Not only had the situation diffused itself, but it was out of my hands now anyway.

When I got back home, I breezed through my homework, then took a towel out onto the backyard. Lying down on it, I relaxed and loosened up, drinking in the pleasant sun.

For the rest of the day, I alternated between reading and playing video games, and Mandy gradually slipped my mind.

The next day, I woke up with the unpleasant feeling that I was late for something. Then, with a laugh, I remembered that I was supposed to visit Mandy today. She had not specified a time for my arrival, so I decided that I would go immediately after school and tell my parents that I had been practicing basketball with by friends. It aggrieved me to lie to my parents, but I had to obey Mandy.

That afternoon, I knocked on Mandy's door, and, just a few seconds later, the door flung open.

I had never seen Mandy looking so excited to see me.

"Come in, come in," she hastily greeted. "How are you feeling, Noah?"

"I feel... relaxed..."

"Awesome!" she beamed. "Now come on, I want to play more of that game."

I did not remember playing the game, but, weirdly, I knew which one she was talking about, and I remembered enjoying it. By now, I had loosened up enough that I had no qualms about doing it again.

Mandy-

As I watched him sit down and put on the helmet, I had to keep myself from giggling. This was so easy. It was almost like Noah already wanted it.

"Input," he mumbled.

Sitting down at my laptop, I stretched my fingers and thought carefully about my next move. Noah was acting shy and obedient, but, then again, he always did. The only real sign that something had changed was that he was now putting what I said ahead of his parents. That was a good sign. But where would I go from there?

Looking over to my subject, I typed in my 'relax' command again, figuring it couldn't hurt. Then, I thought carefully. The website had warned me against coming on too strongly, or I would either break the programming or break his mind, and that would be awful. Controlling thus guy was one thing; erasing his brain was another.

I needed a test. Apprehensively, I disconnected the helmet.

"Mandy?" said Noah, almost immediately. "What's wrong?"

"You were enjoying that, weren't you, Noah?"

"Yeah..."

I couldn't help but blush. It was so cute how sad he was to be out of the helmet.

"Don't worry," I told him, "I'll turn it back on, but... something just occurred to me. Remember that picnic two days ago? Where I asked you if you'd sin for me if I asked for it? You never answered me."

Noah stroked his chin and looked down for a moment, clearly in deep thought.

"I really don't know, Mandy," he said. "If you gave the order, I guess I would have to obey you, but... it wouldn't be right."

My eyebrows rose.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean any offense-"

"None taken. I was just curious. Put your helmet back on and we'll get back to the game."

The helmet went back on, and I put in the 'relax' command again, then thought carefully.

Clearly, he was willing to do what I wanted, but he still hadn't let go of all that 'purity' bullshit he'd been taught in Sunday school. So if I wanted sex, the next step was to get rid of that. Without pressing 'enter,' I typed in:

'Having sex with Mandy is not sinful. Nothing is more holy than pleasing your girlfriend.'

"No, no, no," I mumbled, dissatisfied. "That's not going to work. I don't want him getting down on his knees and praying every time we fuck. That would be weird. I need to be more subtle about it. Maybe if I just reword that first half..."

'Anything Mandy asks you to do is not sinful.'

"Hmm... that's too long."

'Obeying Mandy is never sinful.'

"That's a bit better. Let's try that."

I hit 'enter,' then turned to Noah, as though he would exhibit some reaction. Of course, he didn't.

"Okay..." I told myself, "what's next?"

As I said this, I realized that my next step was to let him go and see what his next hang-up was. After wiping the sweat off my brow, I created a loop with the two commands, 'Obeying Mandy is never sinful' and 'loosen up.' Setting the loop duration for three minutes, I hit 'enter,' then sat back.

Noah's face showed something I hadn't seen before. His mouth drooped, and I could see that his eyebrows were raised.

Suddenly, I wished that I had thrown in the 'relax' command, too.

Nervously, I waited, watching as his expression changed from shock to what was either anger or confusion. Then, to my relief, his eyebrows went back to their usual position, and his mouth curled into a cute little smile.

The loop ended, and his time was up. Breathlessly, I closed the program, then took off the helmet.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Okay?" he repeated, sounding dazed. "We... we just played a video game... but why don't I remember any of it?"

"That's okay," I assured, "it's normal for your memory to be foggy after playing."

"Are you sure this game is safe?"

"Yeah... Noah, remember yesterday? When I asked you about that kiss?"

"Um... yes."

"How you said no?"

"Yeah."

I struck my most coquettish pose and asked, "Have you changed your mind?"

Noah stared blankly at me, uncertainty marring that handsome face. Even so, I could tell that he was thinking very hard.

"I... I don't know," he finally hesitated. "Are you asking me to kiss you, or are you telling me to?"

This was not what I had expected.

"I'm not saying you have to," I desisted. "This isn't a command. But will you do it anyway?"

Noah's lower lip curled and he stared uncertainly at me with those pretty eyes. The temptation was written all over his face.

"...no," he finally answered. "I'm sorry, but... it still just feels wrong. You understand that, don't you?"

"I do, Noah."

To my own surprise, I was being truthful.

Noah-

Once again, I felt like I had just woken up in the morning, all loosened up. Mandy was shooting me a look I could not decipher, and I was trying to decide whether or not I was certain about where I was. What I did know was that Mandy had asked me a hard question, and I had answered in a way that I knew she would not like. Obeying her was never sinful, but lying to her most certainly was.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
290 Followers
12