Mind Fuck

Story Info
When words can take you better places sex can.
1k words
3.75
19.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today marks our third date and so far I'm loving every bit of Alex. He is a nice caramel complected man with deep waves that made you motion sick. And has an aura about him that would make any female melt into his arms. Ever since he fell into my atmosphere I've had this new glowing feeling about life. He has been the perfect gentlemen and we have yet taken it to the level of consummation. Most men would have tried to get this kitty rather subliminally or bold. But this fellow is of a different breed. He is his own kind of man.

We arrive at my home to come back and watch movies. An hour goes by and neither of us has taken our eyes off of each other. The TV at this point is just serving as background noise and the one really doing all the watching. As we get into more thought-provoking conversations I begin to smile profusely from ear to ear. It is not often that I can find a man to play a game of mind chess with. Alex took my hand into his and used it as his tool to learn all about me. He looked at my left palm and traced my brown lines. Going further to let me know what each line stood for. All I could do was smile even more and admit to him that I was at a loss for words.

He looked at me deep into my eyes, as if behind my pupil and iris lied the key to my soul. "Baby you wouldn't believe how much I know about you just by off of what you don't say. By being at a loss of words shows that you probably feel like no man has ever gotten to know the inner you deep below the surface. Many men think but they don't really know."

"You hit it right on the nail!" Give this man an award I thought to myself. And then he leaned over and began tantalizing my ears with his words.

"Baby see the difference between me and those little boys who call themselves men is that I actually worship females and understand their place on our Earth as beautiful Angelic creatures. And by this I mean females are God's greatest creation and gift to the world. I have so much love for females that I actually take the time to figure them out and learn all their mannerisms. How can I ever truly love a female without grasping all of her fears... insecurities... fantasies... every single fiber of her natural being. I am indebted to learning all about our Queens. Because without a woman I wouldn't be here nor would any other man that stand before you today. Every great thing that man has done would have never existed had it not been for the loving, nurturing, strong spirit of a woman. "

His soft words felt reassuring in my ears that if they could be wet they'd be leaking on his lips.

"But not only do I strive to figure out the inner plasma of you Goddesses, I also take my time with them physically. When you have a precious jewel you must treat it like such. You must be gentle and supple so not to break it but also firm and loving to know it will be handled with extravagant care and respect. I am here to serve you like a Guardian Angel was sent to protect you."

The heat erupting from his lips and power of his words touched the outer layer of my soul in a breathtaking feat.

"See I believe in fairytales and I believe God put me here to be your Prince Charming. I am here to rescue you from all of your past heartbreaks and to set your heart free so you can really live like the Queen you are. You deserve to be pampered and nurtured. I f you don't feel like I'm your knight in shining armor at the end of every day then my dear I'm not fully doing my job. I want to cater to every last want and need that crosses your mind and heart. I'm the type of man that when you come home from work I'll already have dinner set on the table with two dozen roses, one for each year that you have blessed this Earth. Then afterwards I'll give you a foot massage and let you tell me about your day. I'd then fix you an aromatherapy bath filled with purple flower petals because I know that's your favorite color. Smooth R&B would be playing in the near room. After I gave you a complete rub down I would carry you from the tub to the bed soaking wet and warm my baby up. I would indulge in your sweet factory all night and make sure to relieve tension in every part of your aching body. "

Alex had my pussy screaming his name in a moment that felt gradual and ever so sensual. The longer he whispered in my ear the more I could begin to feel every word that entered my body. Every word he said hit me like a stroke in my jewel down under. I lost all control of myself when he started speaking as if he was my Knight in shining armor. In an instance I felt a flood of wetness gathering up in my thong. My legs tensed up and I thought I was built up secretions from all the mental journeys he took me too but I had never been so wet.

"I am all the man you'll ever need." He tugged slightly on my ear lobe with his soft juicy lips as he took deep breaths inside my canal. He faintly tongue kissed my ear and let out a subtle moan. I let my body do all the talking to his art and my orgasm carried me all the way to the floor.

And who was there to catch me when I fell... my Knight in Shining Armor!