Mind Games

Story Info
Office fun.
1.5k words
2.65
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat their fantasying about his dream girl Rebecca from work his highly attractive boss who would on occasion come to work in her tight skirt and blouse which would lift her double DD breast up that everyone noticed her sexy breasts. Him just alone staring with temptations on his mind imagining what he would do many of his thoughts just exploding in his mind. Just going through the ways he would fuck her brains out, thoughts on Jason's mind would tempt him during his working hours to head to the toilet to masturbate repeatedly over and over again were he would sit for hours just torturing his mind of what he wanted to do to his arousing boss.

One night when James was working late finishing his reports which were due in on the hour all the lights were off, his office all deserted him alone suddenly he heard this loud moan coming from his boss office, he slowly crept to her office and peeked through the door and saw her the hands within her wet pussy just slowly rubbing herself, her face filled with joy and James slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his erected cock out and started slowly masturbating slowly, he moves closer and closer to the door when accidently knocks a file of the cabinet and his boss jumps out of her joyful mood and notices James with his cock out and pants down.

''what the hell do you think you're playing at she says angrily James nervously says in complete stutter I, I, was just really horny and I think your fucking sexy and I think we should fuck since where both just pleasuring ourselves. ''Your right let's do at my place get your shit lets go, James so surprised jumped with joy ran and got his things.

They finally reached her flat and laid right on the bed, You tell me to take all my clothes off and lie down on my back on the bed. You kneel astride me to pin me down, take one of my wrists and, with a cheeky grin, tie it to the bed-head with a scarf, before taking the other wrist and doing the same. Although I'm nervous, I'm also deeply aroused by this display of dominance. You climb off me, move to the foot of the bed and grab one of my ankles. You pull my leg tight and, with another scarf, tie it to the foot of the bed, then grab my other ankle, stretch it so my legs are spread wide apart, and tie it with the other end of the scarf. I'm now spread-eagled on my back, completely unable to move, and (as you can see from my growing erection) incredibly turned on. Slowly, teasingly, you strip for me. I can't take my eyes off you as you reveal your body. Soon my frustration at not being able to touch you, or myself, is clear to see: the power you have over me really turns you on.

You kneel astride my torso and begin to run your hands over your breasts and down between your legs to pleasure yourself: I'm helpless to do anything other than watch. Then, with your hands either side of my head, you slide your pussy over my chest, leaving a wet trail and I inhale the gorgeous smell of you. You slip a finger inside yourself, then lift it to your mouth, and we look into each other's eyes as you suck on it to taste yourself. You put it back inside your cunt to make it sticky again and then hold it near my mouth as I open it wide and strain my neck to try and lick it. Finally you let me have a taste of you, before pulling your hand away and putting your finger in your own mouth with a mischievous look. You stretch your legs out behind you so they're between my knees, sliding down my body as you bend over to kiss my mouth – but pull back at the last moment with a smirk, teasing me, knowing that I am completely at your mercy. I crane my neck to kiss your lips and you pull back, keeping just out of my reach. Finally you kiss me long and hard and feel the twitch of my cock against your belly, which is matched by a flow of hot wetness to your pussy.

You move back up my body until your chest is level with my face and hold one of your tits to my mouth. Your nipple grows hard as I circle it with my tongue and then suck hard, drawing in your whole breast. You feel yourself growing hotter and your breathing becomes heavier. After a moment, you draw back and move over so I can suckle on the other tit. Soon you can wait no longer: you want to feel my mouth between your legs. You slide yourself up me, place a knee either side of my face and put a hand behind my head to lift my face into your cunt. As my tongue flicks at your clit, you feel your pussy twitch and you let out a moan of pleasure. Looking down into my eyes, you can see how much I'm enjoying this. You feel my tongue opening you up and pushing into you, and you reach a finger down to stroke your clit as I start to tongue-fuck you. You grind yourself into my face as I work my mouth harder at you. Placing a thumb and finger either side of your pussy, you part!

your lips and I suck your clit into my mouth, causing you to gasp. You tell me to do it harder and I'm happy to comply: you can tell how deeply aroused I am by the sight and sound of you using me for your own pleasure. As you pull my face even harder into you, you start to pump yourself against my mouth and I can hear that you're close to orgasm. You know that the noises you make when you climax are a big turn-on for me and you let yourself go completely, writhing and crying out as the sensation washes over you.

Once it has subsided, you turn to look behind you and see that my cock is still really hard for you. You shuffle down my body to kneel between my thighs, then scrape your fingernails down my inner thighs, causing me to cry out and writhe. You grasp the base of my dick with one hand: I can hardly control myself as you squeeze it tight, and you feel it throbbing in anticipation. You spit into the palm of your other hand and rub the liquid into my balls: my cock twitches in response. I'm gasping and squirming now and I beg you to put me inside you. Instead, you let go of my shaft and squeeze my balls tightly, making me moan and arch my back with pleasure. You stroke my sac with your fingertips then run your fingers lower and flick my arsehole a couple of times, causing me to flinch and cry out with pleasure.

You take my dick between your thumb and first finger and slide them gently from the base up to the head and back down a few times: I'm so hard now that the veins are standing out and you can clearly see my pulse beating. You gently drum your fingers on the helmet and I gasp and writhe in response: you know I want more, but you're savouring the knowledge that you have complete control over my pleasure. You lick some saliva onto my shaft and then blow up and down it, and I tense my body and let out a moan in response.

My breathing is getting faster and faster and I'm almost unable to contain myself, pulling at my bonds but unable to move. Finally you can no longer resist the thought of feeling me inside you. You turn around to face my feet and slowly ease yourself down onto me: we both moan at the feel of your pussy sliding down onto my hard prick. You lean forward to put your hands on my ankles and start to ride up and down on me. I lift my head to watch you: I'm so turned on by the sight of your buttocks moving up and down. You can tell from my moans I'm making that I'm soon going to cum: you stop moving and I let out a sigh of disappointment. You raise yourself off my shaft, climb off me and kneel next to me, rubbing your clit with your finger as you wait for my breathing to slow. You're really wet down there and you use your other hand to collect some of your juice and rub it onto your tits before climbing onto me again and rubbing your breasts against my chest. You reach behind you to grasp my cock and slide it back inside you. I rise up to meet you and we start to grind together. The intensity of our pumping increases and you can tell I'm close to cumming now. We look into each other's eyes and you feel my cock pump inside you as I buck and cry out.

You collapse on top of me, kissing my mouth and holding me tight in your arms. Next time, I tell you, it will by MY turn to be in control...