Mind Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw the tail twitch.

And the nostrils flare.

My eyes widened more and more and more as I saw the Tesc that sprawled atop its heaped treasures. It was a long limbed, bony creature - but the bones were the size of small cars. They were light gray, with black highlights, and the spine was decorated by thick protrusions somewhere between curved spurs and slick, grasping fingers. The ribcage was convex, expanding outwards, before rapidly narrowing towards a tight belly, giving the creature the proportions of a greyhound dog in a concentration camp. Leathery wings, spread between fingers of white bone, sprang from the shoulders, and the long neck terminated in a bullet-shaped head, with an eyeless smoothness that bespoke the Brood. Hissing steam came from that creature's mandibles, and looking down its open maw, I could see glistening shapes that seemed more like organs than a proper throat.

It was a fucking dragon.

And nestled there, between its two massive fore-claws and within a stone's throw of its head, was another G65 computer unit.

I slung my shotgun into my backpack. It wouldn't be much help, now, would it?

My legs refused to move. My arms could grasp and reach, but my arms locked in place and refused to shift. My knees had taken over from my thinking brain, and an ancient instinct - an instinct older than humans walking on their own two feet. That instinct said: No. No. No. No.

I closed my eyes, clenched my jaw, and forced my foot to move. I stepped forward once, then again, and felt the fear ebbing in my body. It was strange, though. You might have thought that learning I was a clone, a copy printed out and filled with half-memories and personality fragments, would mean I should feel less fear. I had less to lose, huh? Except that I didn't and I was realizing that now, as I crept towards the dragon. I had the prickle of my skin and the rasp of air in my lungs. I had the sweetness in my nostrils, the hammer of my heart between my ribs. I had the pulse rushing through my veins, throbbing behind my ears. I had the slick, sweet feeling of Jules entering me, and the cold hatred for the Tesc.

I had all of that and more, buzzing in my head.

Say what you will about being trapped on a nightmare station filled with hideous dimensional abominations, it did help you appreciate your life. And as I got closer and closer to those talons, I knew...

I didn't want to die.

I didn't want to lose this.

My knees threatened to lock up, but I saw the computer unit. It was almost in my grasp. I stepped onto another bit of carpet, and felt the weight of my body settle. The computer unit was right there. The hot breath of the dragon hissed across my body, streaming from its bony, chitenous nostrils. The sweetness was almost overpowering. It smelled like cherries here. My mouth watered, despite my situation. Another reason to live. I reached out, then closed my slick fingers on the computer unit. It creaked as I picked it up and the breathing from the dragon paused.

I froze.

Then the dragon breathed out again. I turned and fought back the urge to run and run and run. I stepped away and the breathing stopped again. A low hissing rattle of detritus being stirred by an immense tail sent a cracking lightning bolt along my spine. I took another step and then heard those immense arms creaking and the head shifting, and the snoring turned into a loud hiss that washed me over with moistness. I am not ashamed to admit that I pissed myself. The urine was wicked away by my nanotech suit, my body clean as a whistle as I turned, stupefied with fear. I should have sprinted away. I should have ran.

But my knees were locked again and I watched as the dragon loomed over me.

"Balls," I whispered.

The ribcage of the dragon crunched. Chitin slid backwards and a biomechanical seam was revealed between those plates. They locked and then the seam hissed open, revealing a mass of hanging fibers and wires and cables. Some were red, but most were black. They connected to a hanging, cruciform figure. It was shrouded in darkness and mist and I heard a series of whip-sharp pops and cracks as the wires detached, hanging free. The figure dropped down onto the carpet before me and suddenly, I was soaked with something...definitely not piss...

The figure was a Tesc.

Their head was sleek and swept back, with a series of long dread-locks made of biomechanical cables that tumbled down the back of their jet black, rubbery skin. Exoskeletal ribs were stretched over a sleek, muscular torso, like armor and clothing at once, but they revealed and cupped those hard muscles, accentuating the exotic beauty of his body. He had muscle groups no human would have - not the familiar six pack and pecs of, say, Jules. But the very strangeness of his muscles made me unable to not notice how slick and sleek they were. His hips came to two narrow points, and his arms were slightly longer than a human's would be. His fingers came to fine points. His face had an almost draconic cast to it, though the eyeless forehead was partially covered by the bangs of hisbiomechanical hair, concealing and accentuating his lack of human features.

His muzzle was twisted in a slightly sardonic smirk, and a pair of sleek, feathered wings were clasped behind his back.

And between his legs was a member that put Jules to utter shame. It was sleek and ridged, with a flat, almost horse-like tip. It was rubbery and black and glistened, as his whole body did, as if he had been rubbed down with oil. His legs came to a pair of fine, arched, lizardlike feet. And a whipping tail twtiched from side to side behind him.

"L- ass...r...un..." Lucas' voice came through a haze.

I stepped slowly forward.

The humanoid unit from the dragon reached out. Claws caressed my cheek gently. A sting - as intense and fierce as pleasure - came from the contact points. He slid those claws to my lips and I tasted blood. My eyes half closed as I put my tongue to the tip of one of his claws, and he turned it, just so. I felt the sharpness, but didn't feel it bite. But it could. My nipples ached. My head spun. Softly, he whispered.

In English.

Not a hybrid. Not a human-Tesc amalgamation. But a pure breed Tesc, unlike anything else I had ever seen...

But his words were still soft and sibilant and oh so...fucking...

"You're quite tired, aren't you, Beatrice?"

I breathed in his scent. His sweet, sweet scent.

"Lay with me," he said, gesturing to his horde. The computer component thumped to the ground, utterly forgotten. I stepped forward, my body burning with need.

"W-What are you?" I asked, feeling dazed. A very tiny voice, screaming in the back of my mind, was trying to get my attention. But his beauty was too much. His exotic, hideous, beauty. His clawed hand caressed my back and drew me closer to him. My hip and his touched, and then his sharpness pressed to the nanites, parting them. When he pushed me forward - a gentle, playful push that sent me tumbling into the gold and paintings with a laugh. Somehow, it was softer than a cloud, and I rolled around, watching him as he stepped over to stand above me.

"Leviathan," he whispered.

And then he knelt down and kissed me. His lips were hard and yet rubbery. His tongue was long, but it didn't invade like the other Tesc. It came, and it caressed, and it tickled and teased and explored. My eyes closed and I shuddered against him, my hands sliding along his sides. They found his hips, gripping the bony extrusions. My heart raced faster and faster and when Leviathan pulled back, his tongue remained for a few delicious seconds more, before slipping free. I gasped loudly, my eyes hooded.

"Oh god..." I breathed.

"He's not here," Leviathan husked. Then his clawed hands slashed out and my clothing fell to the ground, in utter tatters. His clawed fingertips caressed the bottom of my breast, not drawing blood, just making me intensely aware of the fact that he could. My nipple puckered even harder and I looked down at my bared flesh. He regarded my tits with the slow wonder of someone who had never quite appreciated them. "Mmm, or, maybe, he is..."

A claw-tip pressed to my nipple, and managed to tease it without cutting. I bit my lip hard enough to turn it sheet white and tried to resist moaning. Leviathan chuckled.

"Don't bother..." he hissed.

I let my lip slip from under my lip and groaned, my hands going to the collar, that was already trying to restore the torn and ripped nanites. I unclipped it, tossed it and tossed the attachment that would shock me. I didn't want to stop this moment. I leaned forward and caught Leviathan's lips again. His teeth were bared and sharp and I loved the tingle of them against my tongue. HIs hands grabbed my hips and he loomed over me, wings spreading outwards to cover us, trapping us in his heat, his moistness. I felt the thick, arm length of his cock against me. I moaned in desperation, and broke the kiss.

"Leviathan..." I whispered. The voice, screaming at me, managed to get a question out. "Why, I...you..."

"Shh..." He whispered. "It will all become clear. I'm merely making a choice...multifaceted." That cock ground against me as he rolled his hips back. I should have needed lubrication. I should have needed stretching. I should have needed to be twice as big and a fucking horse, but I didn't care. I wanted that cock to split me in half - so badly that I was willing to beg. The words bubbled out of my mouth as I reached up to cup his sleek, black face.

"Fuck me, Leviathan. Take me. Make me yours. Pound me, oh god, I want to be ruined..." I whispered, desperately. Every time I breathed in to speak, I scented more of that humid musk. Yes. Musk. There was more than sweetness to the scent now. There was musk, rich and male. So very male. I spread my thighs wide and felt his bony hands close around my ankles. He spread me further, bent me past what I thought possible. But my body was more flexible and plaint than I had imagined. My cunt spread for him and that flat tipped, ridged dick pressed to my entrance.

Leviathan paused. Despite lacking eyes, I felt that he was looking into mine, deeply into mine.

"We are running out of time," he whispered. "There is a balance in all things, Beatrice."

His cock plunged into me.

His voice had been cool and calm for that statement. ALmost logical, even if the logic escaped me. But every moment of that intensely long thrust, that pinning moment that turned me from quivering, needy woman to fucking cockslave, Leviathan was as passionate as any man I could want. His whole body quivered, his alien musculature tightening and flexing under my gaze. His moisture - the slickness that coated his body - dripped onto my face and tasted of machine oil and male sweat. I licked it up desperately, wanting him to fill me in every way as his firm, black balls slapped my ass like a metal paddle.

"Nnn!" Leviathan groaned.

Shockingly...intensely human. Then, quietly, he laughed - and I felt his tail peeking against my anus. It was slick and sleek and as it caressed me, I heard him whisper.

"A virgin," he murmured. "And a cheating whore. A curious complexity. Savory. Like sweet wine."

Before I could ask - before I could beg for him to do exactly what he was thinking of doing - that tail spread my anus and thrust into me. I felt it coiling through my insides, and somehow, there was no pain. There was only an exotic pleasure, the pleasure of knowing that there were two points of connection. The thick, thick cock filling me to the brim and the tail, slipping further and further into me. My eyes shuddered shut and I felt a shattering climax rush through me - then another. And another. And another. My back arched and an incoherent gurgle came from my mouth. I was drooling, I knew it.

Then Leviathan thrust.

My whole body rocked and my head lolled backwards, my eyes rolling upwards. I coldn't see him, couldn't do anything but feel that pleasure. My mouth opened, whimpering, as his tongue caressed my lips, then plunged home. I was utterly airtight, claimed by a single being, bigger than the cosmos and older than time. My body writhed in estatic sensations that went beyond pleasure and into realms I could hardly describe if pressed. I clung to what memories I had...

Thrust.

Fireworks of golden light, exploding through my mind. Hands cupped my breasts, playing with me as the humanoid avatar of Leviathan slowly, casually thrust into me. He wasn't even trying and my brain was being reduced to a puddle of gurgling bliss. I felt more drool dribble along my cheeks, stinging against the cuts on my skin as my head writhed from side to side. The tentacle in my throat was pressing deep enough to cut off air. My nose flared and breathed only against blockage. The panic and excitement of being strangled set off more fireworks - deep, red hues.

Thrust.

I clung...desperately...

Memories.

Lucas. Jules. The escape.

Thrust.

My body jiggled and I felt my brain oozing out of my ears. The tentacle slipped from my mouth and I gasped desperately for air - and immediately started mewling. I couldn't help it.

"Shh," Leviathan whispered. "It's almost done."

Thrust.

My back felt like if it bent more, I'd snap my spine. My bones would shatter with the pleasure and I would lay there, bleeding out, my body twitching, my soul escaping my lips with a song, a song of joy. I never needed heaven. I had been there, and hell, and everywhere in between. Slowly, I realized that the pleasure was coming not in thrusts, but in waves now - and I could hear, barely, over the sound of my own heart, the fierce pap pap pap of those rubbery balls slapping my ass, that tail slipping out of my anus, leaving it gaping and wanting more.

Leviathan groaned, deep in his throat.

Again.

Such a human noise.

Heat bloomed.

And I, finally, blissfully, blacked out - my shattered mind reaching, desperately, for unconsciousness. A way to spare itself. But the pleasure that chased it down was nearly enough to sear out every nerve in my body, and I fell not into sleep...but into a twitching, thoughtless nothingness.

I fell into bliss.

I tumbled into heaven.

###

I woke by bits and pieces. First, my foot ached. Then my left leg was numb - the tingling pressure of blocked bloodflow more than I had expected. Then my fingertips felt the soft, scratchy rasp of the maroon carpet. My cheek pressed against something slick and damp. My eyes were unfocused, drinking in light. I managed, slowly, to blink. The light focused by a single tick. I blinked again. The focusing was more intense - now I could actually see faint blurry shapes that loomed around me. I blinked a third time and now...

Now I saw that I was sprawled on an alleyway. No. Not an alleyway. A corridor. A corridor I knew.

I had been dumped out near the fucking lobby.

I managed to get my arms under my body and shove myself up slightly. My knees wobbled, despite being tucked against the ground, and I felt my head spin. I touched my cheek. Despite expecting my finger to come away coated with gray slime and bits of my fucked-scrambled brains dribbling out of my ear, I only saw drool.

"-As...ie-"

I blinked slowly and tried to make words. The sound that came out of my mouth was: "My-yaph."

"L...assie!"

The voice was Lucas, and he was coming clearer and clearer. I closed my eyes, shook my head, and managed to say: "Lucas." My voice came out as if someone had fucked it with sand paper. "What, where-"

"You've been out of contact for three hours, lassie!" Lucas said. "What happened?"

I looked down. My belly was slightly distended. White cum dripped from my thighs, sloshing onto the ground. It felt shamefully good - like I was pissing cum. It dribbled down and splatted onto the ground. I tried to keep a huge, goofy grin off my face as I looked down at the floor before me. Because sitting right there were two computer components. The components that I needed. They looked new and cleaned, as if they had been wiped down and left gleaming.

More cum dripped along my thighs.

"I found the components," I said, sounding slightly drunk. "And I need a fucking shower."

Somehow, I managed to stagger out to the lobby and to the elevator entrance. There, I saw the flayed corpses. I frowned, looking at them, my head spinning. But pieces were tumbling around in my head and something clicked as I looked at those bodies. The blood had dripped onto the gouged out areas of the wall. The flayed bodies had been put up after...after they had been looted. I frowned. The bodies faced away.

They faced the rest of corporate.

"It's a prison," I whispered.

My hand dipped down, pressing to my belly. To my womb.

"What's getting out?" I breathed.

TO BE CONTINUED

12