Mind Over Management Ch. 09

Story Info
A new addition is welcomed into the family.
2.1k words
4.49
25.2k
11
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"So, Grace...I've been thinking. Maybe castration isn't necessary. We'll see. In any case, you will be feminized and that will start tonight with the removal of your body hair. I must say that you handled the pegging very well, especially given how...punishing Jen made it. Then again, you also seemed to enjoy it a bit. That's no doubt at least partly due to the prostate," I observed as I poured a Guinness for myself and another for Jen...her first since delivery.

"Well, yes...Master. It's also due to being at least a bit submissive in some ways. Obviously, I guess. I won't object to future peggings, though I do hope for a chance to return the favor," Grace confessed.

"We'll see. I'm still a bit fonder of her than of you, though you're growing on me, just as your mother has. Then again, I didn't use to like Jen, either. She became a lot more than a pain in the ass to me a long time ago. Something about the side of her I didn't get to see until after I claimed her. You never really know a woman until you've slept with her. Bertrand Russell got that right," I remarked.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Cheryl rushed to answer it, finding the Chinese food delivery guy, who was more than a little petite, androgynous, even. He carried the food daintily for a delivery boy, and Cheryl had to practically grab it to keep it from falling to the ground. He rushed to help her and his hat came off, revealing long hair tied up in a bun that came loose. Was he really a she?

"Thank you," the delivery person said, admiring Cheryl's tits as she was naked now.

Cheryl reached for a bulge to cop a feel and felt nothing. She slipped her hands down the front of the delivery person's pants, and encountered a definite clit. Yep...the delivery boy...was a girl. She smiled shyly with embarrassment, but she then visibly shivered and moaned a little.

"You want this, don't you?" Cheryl asked her about her tits and her hands roaming freely.

"Yes...may I suck them?" she asked very politely.

"Suck them," I ordered her abruptly as I closed the door.

The delivery girl began tentatively and timidly sucking and licking Cheryl's bare nipples at first, but then she really started to get into it, while Cheryl continued to stroke her clit, and then my own hands unbuckled her belt and slid her pants down to her ankles. I found a thong that left nearly nothing to the imagination. I took a pair of scissors and cut the fabric twice, causing the thong to fall to the floor. Setting the scissors down for safety, I spread her cheeks and ran my thumb along the crack of her ass.

"Relax and join us, my sweet friend. Don't worry. I'll make sure that your job is safe. Take the rest of the night off and let us enjoy you. What is your name?" I demanded, as she moaned in response to my thumb and my hands, as well as Cheryl's fingers and tits.

"Feng Xiao. I'm a...virgin," she told me, "But I want that to change."

"Well, Xiao, after supper, you will get your wish. Sit and eat with us. As I told you, your job will be safe with them, unless you want to work for me instead. First, however, you need to undress completely. This is a nudist household. You will live with me from now on," I commanded her.

"Live with you? Yes, please!" Xiao grinned as she finished disrobing and became totally naked, revealing her small, but sensual body.

"Call me Master, Xiao," I instructed her.

"Yes, Master!" she smiled as she sat down.

I began to divide up the food and there was still plenty for all of us, because we always ordered a bit much. I saw how Xiao looked at me and at the rest of us, clearly excited, as I could smell the scent of her wet pussy. We ate very hungrily, needing to replenish our strength and energy. There were looks back and forth between everyone and me, as well as between all of us and Xiao. She would have blushed if she could have.

"Okay, now, we were discussing the future of our little family. Regrettably, I'll have to bring Carl and Roxanne up to speed later, but here it is. As stated, Xiao will move in with us, as will the rest of you. We'll need to find a place to live together. A place that we can invest in and own together. Speaking of ownership, Xiao, you need to understand that you belong to me from now on, as do the others. They're already my slaves...Grace here has even been selected to become a woman. Lovely girl she'll make. Pam here is her mother. Jen is her ex...but now they are more like sisters. Jen is also my wife as well as my slave. Cheryl, Jess, and Jamie, also my slaves. Carl and Roxanne, my brother-in-law and sister, are my slaves as well.

"You're all going to be collared, tattooed, and naked, of course. At times, you might even be leashed. At times. I want a contract written out for each of us to sign, too. I don't need one, given my mind powers, but that's not the point. It is to signify that you really enjoy this as well as to obligate me to take good care of you. If my duties as Master are clearly spelled out, I will be obligated to do my end of things, not that I don't trust myself, but I want you to know that you can trust me. I don't want you ladies living in fear that I might abuse you. Besides, I want it to be public record of what kind of Master I am and what kind of slaves you are. And I just plain like contracts of this sort.

"So, what to put in this contract? I will dictate. You, Pam, will write this down. You agree to be my slaves for life, all of you, with no reservations or hesitation, of course. You agree to be collared, tattooed, obedient, and willing to accept my discipline. You agree to be naked at all times, except when directed otherwise, and except for the collar, and when necessary, footwear. You agree to remove all body hair and keep it off you by whatever means are most practical. You agree to do whatever tasks, errands, jobs, or work that I assign you. You agree not to masturbate without permission. You agree to live with me and each other. You agree to breed with me and anyone else that I assign to you. You agree to be walked with a leash if I so direct it. You agree to perform any sexual acts that I assign you.

"You agree to be filmed during sexual activity whenever it pleases me. You agree that these films may be sold to adult film companies for profit, making you amateur porn stars. You agree that my pleasure comes first, yours second. You get the idea. Grace in addition agrees to be feminized and the rest of you agree to assist me in feminizing her. I agree to protect you, provide for you and any offspring in our family, and to reward as well as discipline you, to look out for the best interests of all the family, not just my own. I agree not to impose serious bodily harm or mutilation, or anything that would cause serious illness. I agree to ensure that you are not denied orgasms or impose chastity, not to exclude any of you from any of the pleasures that come with our lifestyle, just as I agree to insist that each of you carries out your responsibilities as well," I stipulated, "any further revisions can be made when I deem them necessary."

"I do like that idea. Where can I sign up?" Xiao laughed impishly and added, "Sometimes, though I do like to pretend that I'm a guy. Not always. Just sometimes. What do you think of that, Master?"

"Well, that explains the outfit. I don't have a problem with it within reason. Cut that hair short, for instance, and put you in male clothes. Do a few films where you take it in the mouth and ass, but not the pussy, from men. It wouldn't be obvious to the viewer that you're a woman if you angle the camera right," I admitted, my cock growing hard at that idea, "and if we're really clever, we can make a strap-on dildo look like a real cock at the right angle, so we can have you peg Grace and no one realize that it's a girl doing a boy, not vice versa."

"I love it!" Grace blushed as she confessed that.

"Before the full feminization takes effect, it could even pass as gay porn," I added.

"True that, but Xiao's bosom must be concealed," Pam noted.

"Indeed, but I don't have very large breasts," Xiao pointed out.

"That helps in many ways. She is lovely, though. Yummy. I'm going to have so much fun with you, Xiao," I noted as I fed Jen some of my sweet and sour shrimp.

"Thank you, Master. I loved it when you rubbed my ass with your thumb. When can we fuck? Or maybe I can suck your cock first," Xiao proposed.

"Sit on my lap so I can fuck you from my chair. I'm definitely ready for some delicious Chinese," I grinned as Xiao rushed to obey me, "ride me and then suck my cock. Taste your own pussy on my dick."

Xiao eagerly planted her pussy on my cock, clearly wetter than even I expected, kissing my mouth with more tongue than I anticipated. My cock began to actively thrust into her petite body as my thumb explored her butt-crack again, and Cheryl walked over to thrust her tits into our faces. I began sucking on her right tit and Xiao on her left tit. Cheryl's sweet and salty nipples and the slick skin of her breasts tasted great to us as Xiao continued to ride my dick on my lap, her soaking pussy taking me as far I could go. I didn't take long to bottom out inside her at all. It was such a heavenly feeling, too, as her cunt closed in on my cock and squeezed it with its once virginal tightness. I had just taken her cherry...though clearly, she had lost her hymen some time back.

Xiao and Cheryl both began moaning, while my fingers now pleasured the cracks of both women's butts. Xiao and I continued to suck on Cheryl's tits a bit longer, hearing her cuss and grind her teeth while her color changed to a much darker pink that was almost red. When Xiao and Cheryl finally came, I noticed that Jen was also hot and bothered, along with Pam, Jess, and Jamie. I wasn't surprised by this, nor when Pam on her own began sucking Grace's dick. She had no choice but to find an outlet for her needs, and Grace was already quite hard. What was a loving mother to do, right?

The next thing that I knew, my cock began pulsing several spurts of my cum into Xiao's pussy, filling her up with my seed and causing yet another climax on top of the first. My cock didn't soften just yet, however, and before I knew it, Xiao slid off my lap so that Cheryl could kneel and rub my cock on her tits, letting the rest of my cum get on her boobs. Xiao then licked it up from Cheryl's bosom, while Cheryl got my cum on her fingers from Xiao's snatch and licked her fingers clean. Both girls stood and gave me a snowball that I reveled in, to be perfectly honest, my tongue tangling with theirs to pass the cum back and forth three different ways.

The look on Grace's face as she came down her mother's throat said volumes about the direction in which our growing family was headed. Another proof of this was when Jen received the snowball gladly from her adoptive mother and shared it back with Grace. If that wasn't enough, the way that Jess and Jamie eyed me as they licked their lips and the way that Cheryl looked as she began eating Jen out were more evidence still of our big, happy family. Thankfully, the power to ensure that destiny was still very much in my own hands.

Of course, the night was still very young.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers