Mind Over Management Ch. 13-20

Story Info
After the celebration orgy, a new dawn is prophesied.
22k words
4.63
15.7k
19
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

I made a decision on my way back to the fast food location, along with my other plans, which I had revised now. I would command Edda to join us, though she would still get to sleep with Miles, Yessenia, and Corazon, probably with Ted and Damon, too. I would also find out if Ted or Damon were married. If they weren't, they were to wed Yessenia and Corazon, so that the girls could find it easier to stay in the country. I hated the existing immigration laws, too, and I fully intended to reform them. Of course, I would also instruct Ted or Damon to keep any girlfriends that they had and to swap with each other as well as fuck and suck each other.

I really could have a second career in marriage or relationship counseling at this rate, due to my unusual ability to command. While some part of me still wondered how I had this power, it was clearly no fluke and I wasn't going to lose it anytime soon, my instincts told me. Whatever had caused my strange power seemed to intend for me to retain it.

I also decided that my previous plans were too small and I needed to think bigger. That was when it occurred to me: the Senate. Instead of running for the House of Representatives, I would simply fill a vacant seat, and that was easy enough to cause. I would command a sitting U.S. Senator to resign and have the Governor appoint me in his stead. Once in office, I could then command any serious rivals to stand aside, so that only joke or straw candidates would oppose me, and they would lose. I loved how I felt bolder now, ready to take up a position much sooner than two weeks from now. I could become a Senator in days, maybe hours.

I returned to the fast food place to find that things had returned to normal for now, which was all the more reason to shake things up. Most of the same people that had been in the place then were gone, including Ted and Damon, who had gone to some seedy motel to film some more gay sex. I took down the address for it and had the manager patch me through to Damon, deciding that it was time for a breather.

"Okay, Damon, you guys need to give it a rest by now, I suspect. I look forward to the sex tape, but I think by now your cocks are about ready to drop off, so take a long, hot shower, then a nap, and then go home for the day. Call me in a couple of days to receive my instructions. Damon, you handle the call. Now, put Ted on," I told Damon, who complied, "Ted, Damon is going to give you several commands that are from me. Follow them as from me. In fact, if Damon gives you an order until you both meet me again, follow it as if it were from me. I want you to suck Damon's cock while he calls me when he does in a few days."

I hung up and then gave Yessenia and Corazon orders to report to me on Wednesday night. I had my reasons, but until then, they were to keep their heads low. I gave them my address and instructed them to bring all of their clothing and anything else essential for grooming, hygiene, etc. Again, I commanded them to do these things in Spanish, still wondering how I was able to speak to them in a language that I had failed my last semester of in high school due to its speed. Somehow, however, I was fluent as a native in their Sonoran dialect.

That was when it hit me: I had performed what many would consider miracles. I had arguably godlike powers. Shouldn't I receive at least some degree of worship? Many of society's problems were rooted in existing religions. I shouldn't be running for public office or dabbling in politics, at least not yet. There might be time for that in the future. Instead, I should start my own religion and attack the real trouble at its source: the existing religious demographic. So much of society was fucked-up by wrong beliefs, case in point being Tracy and Rodney. I should simply start my own church or sect or whatever and use my powers to break the power of entrenched churches forever. If the existing religions were seriously weakened, society could move forward in a much bigger way. These primitive superstitions wouldn't entirely vanish, but I could undermine their influence on society and severely disrupt their cash flow.

"Close up shop for the day, folks. It's a religious festival, the day that witnessed the founding of my new church and you guys are among its first members. I want you all to participate with me in our first rite of our new faith, that of the Grand Orgy. Miles, you can start by enjoying the holy creampie from Xiao's snatch. Kneel and chow down. I want to see that cum go down the hatch. You're not to let a drop of it hit the floor. That would be a real health department scare for sure.

"Edda, worship every man's dick here, except for that of Miles. He will have to earn his phallic devotions from Mistress, won't he? Start by sucking my cock, of course. Oh, and you live with me now, so bye-bye parents or whatever. Your sweet Italian ass is now mine," I ordered everyone present.

I then called home and told Jen, "Leave Vicky with Pam and Grace for now. Grab Cheryl, Jess, and Jamie. Call Carl and Roxanne next. Have them take off early and meet me at this address (the fast food place). It's a fast food place, so we'll have plenty to eat for free for our first service. You see, I've decided to get into amateur porn and organized religion at once. Two nice industries to exploit. The politics can wait. Bring the camcorder, more lube, and some strap-ons. Don't worry, we'll make it up to Pam and Grace later, but especially to Vicky. When we don't have to work grueling hours to survive and can be at her Little League games, she'll understand. Oh, and if Jeff, Lee, and Felipe are there, have them tag along."

"With pleasure, Master! What's next after that?" Jen wondered aloud.

"We find a very nice, very large place to live from now on, one capable of housing so many members of our growing family and religious community. It should be interesting to see what comes of that, especially given how civilization often seems at war with itself. We could be a state within a state, as it were, free from society's disgust and rejection of us. Many of us were malcontents, misfits, etc. As for a name, why don't you think of one, babe? I want to give you an honored place within it, as chief consort to its patriarch," I declared, even as Edda sucked me to near distraction.

"I'm tempted to call it the Church of the Satyr, because lately, hon, your sexual prowess has become off the charts! I'm not joking, either. I think that you've improved in health through so much sex and your stamina gets better by the day, and perhaps, you even have a second power there beyond your ability to control others. Allow me to just recommend the 'Church of the New Era' or something like that. What do you think?" Jen was eager for my approval.

"Church of the New Era has a nice ring to it, until or unless we can come up with a superior name. It has a nice, futuristic, hopeful, even utopian sound to it. It is going to be a new era for mankind, anyway, one without the twisted and disturbing morals of the Christian ethic. I won't call it the 'Judeo-Christian ethic, ' because we can't really blame the Jews for the Church shoving its priggishness down everyone's throats. The Jewish moral code is at least somewhat more reasonable at times and they largely keep to themselves about those things, which I respect," I smiled as I gave my blessing to her idea, showing that I indeed respected her opinions and was interested in her mind as well as her body.

Pretty soon after Jen hung up, I was buried inside Edda again, my dick delivering what the cute Italian slut really wanted, of course. I thought more about the fact that my stamina had seemed to really stretch and increase since I discovered my power and began to use it. I didn't know what exactly was happening to me, and that was when "it" occurred. Right in the middle of screwing Edda, I saw them ... orbs of light which spoke to me. I didn't stop pounding her, but I listened closely to the orbs, which communicated without voices.

I had finally found my role, they told me, and so now they were pleased that they chose me, apparently in that moment that I had told Jen off, to be their spokesman, their prophet, as it were. They told me that my powers weren't going to go away while I lived and I had them for very good reasons, mostly to help "overthrow the real threat to Earth's and Man's future: organized religion and its harmful values." The orbs were especially pleased that I was disrupting mankind's sexual inhibitions.

They were in fact waiting for me to guide mankind before giving us our newest gift, through me: healing and immunity from sexually transmitted diseases. STDs and HIV were only there to limit Man's numbers until he could learn to enlighten himself, so that the Earth wasn't full of fools who didn't care about what parts of Nature they destroyed because the Rapture was going to free them from the consequences or some such nonsense. I pointed out that often their more ideal people had been harmed, and they regretted that as a "necessary way to ensure that the pain of loss motivated people to change."

I was already the first human to be immune and now I could confer that immunity or deny it as I saw fit. It would only be available to mankind through me, and this would reinforce my authority as given to me by the Pantheon, as they called themselves. They also confirmed that I was able to affect women's conception and fertility. With that, and my expression of gratitude, they departed without any further word.

I felt a new power or energy surge through me as they bestowed their new gifts upon me and I began pumping even more as Edda came yet again around my cock. I reveled in her sweet, slick pussy as I humped her, enjoying her hair as well, which smelled great to me right then, so I sniffed it as we fucked. Edda moaned again when she felt my nose sniffing her and she squirted all over my dick, which caused me to explode inside her cunt. I grinned as I realized that Miles had just finished eating Xiao, of course.

"Miles, time for your next snack. Clean Edda up now. With your lips and tongue, of course. Eat that sweet snatch for dessert, creampie and all," I smirked as I lightly touched Edda's bottom and blessed her with my immunity, the first that I had so honored until Jen and company arrived, of course.

I noticed that all of the patrons who could had already started getting it on with someone, including a young schoolteacher who was thankfully there alone on her lunch. She was the next "victim" of my attentions, as I could tell by her attire what she was and I walked over to her to start kissing her mouth. She responded instinctively, returning the heat of the kiss, flushed and unprepared for my kiss that I planted on her while a man at the next table continued to finger her twat. When he thought that she was wet enough, the man, who turned out to be a police detective, slipped his cock inside her, while I guided her head downward to help her suck my dick.

"What's your name, babe?" I asked her while switching from her mouth to her ass, which I lubed up but good.

"Tanya, sir. You like what you see?" my newest partner asked me playfully as I entered her booty.

"Hell, yeah! I'm Jack, by the way. Jack Saunders, to be precise," I told Tanya, as I enjoyed her delightful ass, "By the way, I was planning to run for Congress, but I want you to do so instead, at least for now. I have my reasons. A teacher in the government wouldn't be the worst thing, would it? Just remember who the boss is now. Brother Jack is in charge. I am the Prophet of the Pantheon."

"Does that make me Sister Jen?" my wife now spoke up as she entered the place, with Cheryl, Jess, Jamie, Roxanne, and Carl in tow, "Jeanette Le Roux Saunders at your service, of course. Enjoy my husband's cock up your ass, sweetie. He's great at anal, isn't he? Just the right amount of roughness mixed with love and lust. It feels fantastic in your butt, doesn't it? It looks very nice in your sweet black ass, hon. I love watching you fuck her bottom that way, dear. A DP, no less! I love those!"

As if summoned by Jen's words, my buddies, Lee, Felipe, and Jeff arrived and grinned at me as I saw Jen and recalled that she was nude with their cum on and in her holes. I smiled back as the cop and I double-teamed Tanya. After all, with apologies to Def Leppard, we were all "hot for teacher, too." From the looks of Jen, she was certainly interested as well...

This was going to be one of a wild, crazy day ... and I didn't want it to end at all...

_________

"Did the boys take great care of you, babe?" I asked Jen as the cop and I continued pumping in and out of Tanya from both ends.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Mind if I sample Miles, though? I'm curious about how it felt for Edda, Yessenia, and Corazon," Jen requested, to which I nodded.

"Roxanne, take on Jeff, Cheryl, grab Lee, and Xiao, it's time to have some fun with Felipe. Carl, let Yessenia and Corazon enjoy you. Jess, Jamie, gang up on Edda," I commanded each of them, much to their gratification, "Miles, let Jen use you. She just wants a taste. Admit it, you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes ... sir!" Miles grumbled as he confessed his true feelings.

By now, Tanya was too far gone to stop herself from her release. I could feel every stroke as the policeman and I used her holes. At last, she came quite loudly and I shot my load into her tight booty, while the detective emptied his balls into her fine snatch. I pulled out, ran to the john, pissed, washed my cock and my hands, and returned to find a third guy kneeling to lick the cum leaking from Tanya's asshole. I watched in fascination while making out with Tanya, as did the cop, who seemed a lot more reasonable than Deputy Joe Hawkins, of course.

"Jim Randall, by the way. Detective with the narcotics unit. That's my partner there, Detective Bert Watson. We've been close for a while, but I never knew that he was into creampies. Fascinating what you learn about people, isn't it? I'm a bit more normal myself, of course. Maybe it's Bert's background. He grew up a Jehovah's Witness. How about it, Bert? When were you going to mention this? You just barely got around to telling me about your girlfriend here. Bert's been dating Tanya for about a month now. So, what gives ... you're not a cuckold type, are you?" Jim asked his partner.

"Now, this I gotta hear," I said, even as I watched Jess and Jamie pleasure Edda with total abandon.

"Yes and no, buddy. Okay, here's the deal: I want to marry Tanya, but have her keep you as a boyfriend. This would be an open, poly triad, where two people shared the same partner, but everyone could also have others. However, you and I wouldn't be intimate. It would be a 'V', if you will. I think that she could handle it. How about you?" Bert confessed.

"Well, it's very ... flattering," Jim confessed, even as his cock stiffened at the prospect of a long-term menage a trois with Bert and Tanya, "How would we manage things? I mean, like paternity."

"Oh, relax, Jim! It's easy enough. You both breed her, along with the rest of us. You're both white, she's black, it's not going to be easy to tell who the Daddy is, anyway. Not unless I decide to make it so, which I might. Bert likes creampies, but that doesn't necessarily make him a cuckold. A cuckold is often faithful or semi-faithful to his hot wife while she sluts around. Not judging that, but it's not for most people and it doesn't apply here.

"I'm taking over the decision-making in cases like this, in fact, many cases until society gets its head screwed back on straight. You're both going to do it, this menage a trois. You'll both take Tanya as a lover, just as she will take both of you. As soon as polygamy becomes legal, and it will, you'll both marry her, too. I know that you couldn't marry each other, but there's no reason why two cops can't marry the same person, right?" I observed, even as Jim fingered Tanya again, I fondled her breasts, and Bert kept rimming her.

"Oh, damn, I think that I'm falling in love with all three of you," Tanya smiled at me, even as Jen kept riding Miles in the reverse cowgirl position.

"Well, you could be one of my wives, if you wish it, along with Jen, Jess, Jamie, and a few others that come to mind. I don't mind if my wives have other husbands. It's only fair to always share," I remarked, while Jen blew me a kiss and mouthed, "so fucking hot."

"Proposal accepted, then, sir. I will marry all three men and I will be the best wife that I can be to all three of you, as well as any sister-wives that I have, such as Jen. I think that's rather steamy, too. Three white hubbies for this sista," Tanya made it clear that she was being a little facetious, of course.

"And you'll be a Congresswoman, too, very soon, so that could get very interesting. How many polyamorous teachers turned politicians do you know?" I remarked, getting hard again before slipping into something more comfortable than thin air, such as Edda's cunt.

Edda was by now quite busy fingering Jess while eating Jamie out, and then switching back and forth, too. The harder I slammed into my sweet Italian minx, the more she seemed to moan, growl, and curse in her native dialect, her hungry slit taking me as far inside her as she could permit. While I did this, Bert slid his dick into Tanya's pussy, of course, and she began sucking Jim's cock with her full vigor. Jess and Jamie, of course, looked back at me and snickered as I ravished their newest companion.

By now, Jen had squeezed Miles with a vise-like clench of her wonderful snatch and he couldn't hold back much longer for his part, especially given how ardent she had been about using her hips to maximum effect. Her pale buns looked quite delectable as she continued to service him, even urging him to finger her backdoor, which he did in spite of his reluctance. About the same time that Carl came inside Yessenia, who then scooped up some cum to put inside Corazon, Miles spilled his seed into Jen's twat, which had three loads in it by this point, along with one load in her mouth and another in her ass.

Xiao, who had been screwed near the soda fountain by Felipe, let out quite the strain of primal shrieks as she came on his dick and he exploded into her slit. By this point, she had been very well-fucked that day, but there wasn't even the first sign of complaint on her part. On the contrary, with each partner and each load of cum, she seemed to relish and revel in her role as fuckmeat even more. She also seemed to enjoy being pampered and kept as my naked pet, shadowing me everywhere.

"I could definitely get used to this one," Felipe grinned as he made out with Xiao.

"That's good, because I'm marrying her, too, and I'll naturally share her often with you guys, just as I do and will keep doing with Jen. I haven't decided all of the marriages yet, but I might well do them in stages, anyway, and there will be plenty of sharing all around. Regardless of marital status, you'll get your fair share of my ladies," I assured him, just as Cheryl milked Lee for his seed and Roxanne drained Jeff's balls entirely.

I knew that other men might not feel that way, but as I continued humping Edda and saw Carl make out with Yessenia and Corazon between licks to his cock by both of them, I was never happier and prouder of my ladies in my life. While I finished inside Edda, Jen and Tanya approached me with evidence of their slutdom, too, which glistened on their sleek skin, the contrast of light and dark even more beautiful than ever. One thing was sure ... I didn't want the orgy to end just yet, though it would soon be time to take a lunch break at last. After all, the more sex I had, the hungrier I got, and I had already gotten quite a bit of action.

________

"You know, this burger really is great, and I'm glad that you donated it to the Church of the New Era, friend. Well done, Miles. Great work from you, too, girls, and you, sweet Edda. I love how you do that. It's a good thing that you have some leeway as a franchisee, or rather, you will now that I'm running things. The fine CEO and board will just have to understand, if they bother to complain about it one fucking day, that is. If they do, they'll get quick instructions to shut their ungodly mouths," I grinned as I ate the juicy burger, with onions, Swiss cheese, BBQ sauce, tomatoes, and spinach on it.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers