Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

"Okay, so it's pretty safe to assume that sexy times with a lady is never going to happen, correct?"

Sam looked at the camera and smiled sweetly, "That is correct."

"Not to press," Ben said gently, "but remember, science. Would you ever even consider kissing a girl, like just for fun, or to experiment, or..."

Sam set her jaw which was enough to silence her boyfriend. "Ben, I never have, never will, make out or in engage in anything sexual with a member of my gender. Do you need it in writing?"

Ben just smiled and rubbed his hands together, "So now, Britney, again, thanks for coming. I'm going to ask you a couple questions. They might be a little embarrassing, but I'm sure the people online would appreciate your honesty."

Britney didn't really understand what was happening, but knew that Ben had a pretty big fan base, and she loved the limelight. "I'm an open book Ben, ask away."

Ben was trying to keep from being too eager but it was a challenge. "For the audience at home, how do you know my beautiful girlfriend, Sam, here?"

Britney gave a demure smile and touched Sam's arm affectionately. "We've done some local modeling together some time ago. Nothing big, we both never made it as you know, but that's how we became friends. Now I work retail in a lingerie department and help fit your girlfriend with the bras that I'm sure you enjoy taking off of her."

Ben lost his train of thought, then looked at the camera,. smiled, and gave two big thumbs up. "Wonderful, thank you for that. Okay, so, I'm sure Sam filled you in on what I'm going to ask next, at least I hope she did or this will be more awkward than it already is. Do you currently have a crush on my girlfriend?"

Without any hesitation, Britney looked at Sam and said firmly, "Yes."

"Okay," Ben said as he watched as Sam's face went red. "When you say crush, what do you mean exactly?"

"I mean," Britney said with a look that showed she was taking this line of questioning very seriously, "If she ever wanted me to, I would take off her clothes and lick all over her body."

Ben paused for comic effect then gave another two thumbs up at the camera. "Sam, is there any chance that you'd ever let Britney here..."

"No!" Sam interrupted. "Britney respects me and doesn't push. I know how she feels, she knows how I feel. Hopefully we can get her a new girlfriend soon so she can forget all about me."

Both women laughed at this, but then Britney shook her head and said playfully, "Not likely."

"Okay Ben," Sam said, and her tone was tinged with anger, "get to your point here. What scientific thing are we doing that you need to know this stuff?"

"Yes," Ben said, now all business. "Glad you asked. If you'll look at my tablet here, you will see what appears to be a map of our area and hundreds of red dots. This is from a program that has just popped up all over the internet known as Mind Hack. I have been reading up on instructions attached to it and I have to say, i really don't believe it is going to work. But if it does, I am going to sync my cyber brain to my girlfriend here, and then give Britney exactly what she wants."

Sam's eye roll was so loud it was practically audible. "You brought us over here to, what? Pretend this program hijacks my brain so I make out with my friend? You've reviewed some dumb stuff before, but this one might take the cake."

"You are absolutely right Sam, but still, I hope it works. Britney, you hope it works too, right?"

Britney looked at Sam with unveiled passion, then looked at Ben and shrugged. "Sure, I mean, it'll never happen in a million years, but sure."

"Alright, if I'm doing this right," Ben began to press dots on the screen. "This should be my dot right here and, ouch, what the heck was that?" Ben had felt an electrical tingle in his head. Both girls looked at him quizzically. He soldiered on. "Okay, that was weird, maybe this thing does work. Swore I felt something when I connected to my dot there. Now we just press Sam's dot here and, yes, it's asking to connect. I select Yes and...nothing happened."

Sam gave her boyfriend a look of fake compassion, "I told you this was dumb." He was about to retort, when she saw the lights go out in his eyes, then his body slumped forwards unconscious.

"Oh ha ha Ben. Very fun..." Sam was cut off as her body gave a jerk and her head snapped up. Her mouth dropped open and she looked at her body in wonder. Slowly, her eyes found the camera. When Sam's mouth opened, it was Ben's voice the camera picked up. "Ladies and gentleman, I do believe it worked!"

"What the...how are you doing that?" Britney asked. "Is Ben throwing his voice or something?"

Sam bit her lip, then Ben's voice laughed. "Oh man, Britney, it's me. It's really Ben in Sam's body. I can make her do anything, like this for example." Sam leaned in close to her friend, touching her face tenderly, then their soft lips met each others, tongues were exposed and jostled for position inside mouths. This went on for a couple minutes, both forgetting temporarily that there was a camera trained on them. Sam reluctantly pulled away, causing Britney to pull her close again, but Ben was determined to give his audience a helpful review.

"Okay, that was, wow, Britney, you are a good kisser. My girlfriend is missing out."

"How come you don't talk like her if you're in her?" Britney asked, still trying to pull Sam's face back towards her.

Ben swatted down her advances gently and continued looking straight into the camera. "I don't know. The bit of info given just offers a few tips, like for instance, if you want me to sound like her, I go to the settings here and...voila!" Sam's much higher voice came out at the end.

Britney's jaw dropped. "That is so hot. Make her say something she'd never say to me."

"Britney," Sam's voice purred. "You've been such a good friend all these years. I wish there was some way I could show you how much you mean to me, maybe by letting you lick all over this body? Is that something you'd be interested in?"

Britney's response was to stare for a moment with wide eyes at her friend. Then with quick movements, she took off her shirt and started unhooking her bra.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Sam shouted panicking. "We're live and the censors, that being the government, won't like this. Come to think of it, they probably won't like this anyway, but I figure now I'm just doing a public service because I doubt they knew about this either."

Ben could not believe he was telling Britney to keep her clothes on. He desperately wanted to see what was under her red bra. He bet they were glorious. Two perfect round pillows that he could bury his face in and...but he still had a show to do and he would not disappoint. "Okay, let's see, what else here." Ben found options to adjust mannerisms and sat up straighter after selecting it. Ben realized his posture mirrored that of his girlfriend. He wondered if he could imitate her physically now. He made Sam look at the camera, then looked down, then she flipped her beautiful blonde hair, a feat she was very proud of. She followed it up by blowing a kiss at the camera and giggling.

Britney looked on in astonishment. "That was exactly how she would do it? How'd you do that?"

Sam shrugged her shoulders. "Part of the program. I'm synced with her brain and can act and move how she moves. Problem is I don't have her memories...yet." More options were selected.

"Okay, it says this could be pretty intense, I...ah!" Sam shrieked. She took a few deep breaths and composed herself. "Wow, what a rush! Okay, Britney, ask me something. Something only Sam would know."

Britney thought for a few seconds before asking, "Why'd I break up with my last girlfriend?"

Sam's response was immediate, "I don't know, why did you break up with..." And then Ben realized he did know. The memory was right there, available to him. "She cheated on you with...a guy. I told you she wasn't right for you." Sam's jaw dropped and then she smiled. "Wow, I, that response was what she felt. The program warns that the emotions that come with the memories take a little time to master. I can tell you right now, this whole thing feels weird, not in a bad way, just in a, well, I'm in control but, it's like I have thoughts and feelings that aren't my own competing for my attention. Probably just takes practice. Before we go, there's one more feature I have to try and I have to say I really didn't think we'd be getting this far. Hopefully you have found this both informative and entertaining. If this next feature works though, we'll be ending shortly thereafter.

Sam's fingers flew across the tablet, looking for something specific. Britney eyed her with excitement. She was swept up in the moment and hoped she would get to kiss her friend again. "What are you going to do now?"

Sam looked at Britney, and then again directed her attention to the camera. "I'm a little confused about this one. It's a backup feature that I think makes me share my consciousness between bodies. I guess it would be sort of like a clone with an echo. That sounds dangerous and complicated so let's try it!"

Sam selected the option and then looked expectantly at Ben. After a few seconds delay, Ben's head flew up and looked around wild eyed. "I'm back and, am I still in there too?" he asked pointing at his girlfriend.

Sam was staring at Ben with incredulity. "I'm...I'm still here, and, I'm there too?"

Ben grinned, "Yeah, because it's..." then both he and Sam finished saying together, "backing up my consciousness." They both laughed at their synchronicity.

Britney let her eyes flit back and forth between the two of them. "You're in both bodies now? Why is that a thing? What kind of program is this and how on earth did something make it?"

"All good questions," both Ben and Sam answered. They stopped again and laughed. Ben made a goodwill gesture to Sam, "I'll let the lady have the floor."

"Thank you kind sir," Sam giggled. "The truth is, the information provided doesn't answer those questions. But at the moment I don't really care. What I care about is acting out a fantasy I have had for years. Something I never thought my girlfriend, I mean, 'I', would ever agree to."

Britney again reached to unfasten her bra causing both Ben and Sam's heads to whip around towards Britney's large chest. She did not reveal the contents underneath, but just held the bra in place with her hands, waiting.

"Mind if I close us out," Ben asked Sam who nodded without looking away from Britney's chest. "Okay, we're going to end this live stream now. Thanks for watching, I hope you subscribe, and if you want to download Mind Hack for yourself and try it out, here's a few links you can click. We'll resume soon when...we're finished here to see if Sam remembered anything that happened. Mind Hack's very helpful instructions say she won't, but we'll see. See you soon."

Ben moved to switch the camera off. Right before the picture blinked out, Sam pulled her friend's bra down, giving the briefest of glimpses at Britney's pink, rigid nipples.

Not very many people caught the live stream but almost all who did shared it. Almost all who did downloaded Mind Hack. The people it was shared with or tuned in later scoffed at the obvious bad acting that happened on the screen. The majority still clicked the link to download the program to try this obvious joke program. On and on it went until Mind Hack had been shared and downloaded hundreds and thousands of times.

Dan had hoped something like this would happen. He had hoped it would buy them time while they infiltrated POM. It did, and it didn't.

To be continued...

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers