Mind's Eye

Story Info
The power to control and influence for pleasure.
15k words
4.61
51.3k
38
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alanem
Alanem
12 Followers

I had a perfectly normal childhood, nothing unusual at all really, there were no head injuries or lightning strikes to explain what happened later, no finding an old ring or being left any weird jewellery by my granddad either. From about the age of sixteen I started to be able to know what people were feeling, not just extreme emotions like anger which are pretty easy to spot anyway but I just knew if someone was a little down or excited or apprehensive. The older I got the more sensitive to it I seemed to be, I could ignore it and usually did which was probably a good thing as it would have been overwhelming to be in a crowded street or concert or anything like that. I found I could also give people a little nudge to either amplify or tone down their feelings so that I could calm someone who was feeling a little angry or cheer up someone who was feeling a little down. I experimented a lot in those days - mostly with strangers as I wasn't too happy messing with friends and family. I also found I could affect someone's memory so that they would forget anything if I gave them a mental push, I could reinforce someone's generosity and ask them for money and they would give it, I could then make them forget that they had done so.

As I got older my abilities got stronger so that by the time I was 25 or so it seemed as if I could make anyone do anything against their will and, unlike hypnosis, I could even make someone do something against their nature. I'm not a monster, I don't hurt people for no reason and I don't take money from people who can't afford to lose it - I don't take much even from those who can. Too much cash arouses suspicion and although I had a reasonable job I didn't want to attract Police attention by having lots of cash that I couldn't explain - they would assume I was a drug dealer or some other kind of criminal. I could also control a group of up to a dozen or so people as long as I wasn't making them do something too much against their will, I didn't tell anyone about my abilities as I wasn't sure they would believe me and also I didn't want to be regarded as some sort of freek.

So I had a comfortable but not overtly luxurious lifestyle with my girlfriend Sue. We had been living together for about a year and no, I didn't use my mind to get her or make her stay with me. She was 27 when we met, the same as me and she's about 5ft 7inches tall, slim and quite good looking, we were a normal couple and unlike most of the stories in here I don't have a ten inch dick and she doesn't have 44DD boobs. Sue is quite extrovert, more so than me anyway and she's a bit more sexually adventurous too, she tells me her fantasies and isn't shy about taking the lead in bed. Some of her favourite fantasies involve outdoor sex and the risk of being caught or of being naked and seen in public, she would get really aroused at the thought of being the only female in a room of men and walking around naked letting them look at her and even touch her.

I decided to see if I could make this one happen for her so I did a few trips out into the area around town checking how busy the pubs were on a weekday evening, some were surprisingly busy and some were dead but I quickly found one that seemed about right. It was a fairly small place with only one bar and never seemed to be too busy, I checked with the barman and confirmed that ten or twelve men was about it during the week and not very often would a woman enter the place. It wasn't a dive, the place was clean and quiet and seemed perfect for my plan.

Sue had been inching towards her fantasy, on a couple of occasions she had gone out wearing just a coat and although she hadn't taken it off she was turned on knowing she was only wearing shoes and hold up stockings under it. She had also started to shave her pussy saying that when the time came she wanted to be completely exposed and besides, she said she liked the look of the shaven pussies in the porn films we sometimes watched. The last time we did this she removed her coat in the car and I drove slowly home, she dashed into the house and we had a frantic fuck in the hallway. A week or so later on a Tuesday night I told her to put her coat on as we were going out,

"Just my coat?" she said with a grin,

"And your shoes and stockings" I replied as she went off to get ready.

"Don't forget to get rid of the stubble," I called to her, "you never know who might see you and you want to look your best!" she laughed but I noticed she was a little longer than usual in the bathroom.

I drove us to the pub and we went in and had a drink - no alcohol for me as I was driving, we chatted quietly as I was gauging the mood of the nine men who were in there. It all seemed very calm so I turned to Sue and asked her if she wanted to take off her coat, she looked a bit shocked but I could see she was really tempted to do it,

"They won't mind," I said, "and besides, this is the best chance you'll get, if you don't do it now you never will."

My words alone seemed enough but she was still unsure so I gave her a tiny mental nudge, there was a row of coat hooks by the door about twelve feet away and Sue got up and walked over to them. Nothing unusual so far and she wasn't committed yet, some of the men were watching and some not but when she took off her coat everyone was staring and the conversation stopped. I was mentally encouraging her, making her feel a little more daring as she walked slowly back giving everyone a good chance to see her lovely slim body with her perky erect nipples and her smooth pussy. Instead of coming straight back to her chair she walked around the room, stopping for a few moments at each table to let the men get a close up view of her body.

They sat almost mesmerised but I was ready to stop anyone who seemed to be losing it, they were a very appreciative audience and needed no encouragement from me to feast their eyes. As Sue stood beside one young man he lifted his hand and gently stroked her bottom, she seemed to enjoy it so he started to stroke her inner thigh, higher and higher went his hand until he finally touched her pussy lips. He was soon slipping his finger in and out of her pussy lips and she was obviously wet and enjoying it when she decided to move on, she went over to another table and one of the men wasted no time in taking over where the other left off.

Sue went from table to table, man to man letting each one fondle her for a few minutes at a time, some stroked her breasts but most just went straight for her wet cunt slipping their fingers straight in. Sue spent quite a bit more time with one man who had slipped his finger deep inside her and was stroking her clit with his thumb, after a while she gave a little cry and it was obvious she had come on his hand. The barman had come out into the room and so Sue went over to him too, he quickly slipped a finger in her soppy pussy and started to massage her breasts with his other hand, he leaned forward to kiss her but she turned her head. Sue then unzipped his trousers and stuck her hand inside and pulled out his cock, the barman wanted to fuck her but I held him back mentally as Sue started to slowly bring him off with her hand, she moved her hand a little faster until he came, squirting his strands of white spunk onto her belly and tits.

The rest of the men were getting a little restless and so I thought we should leave, I went over to Sue and gently led her to the door. I turned back and gave each man a mental order not to talk to anyone about what had happened, not even to each other but I didn't make them forget, then I picked up Sue's coat and followed her out to the car.

She didn't say much on the way back and I was wondering if I should make her forget all about it, but when we got home she was all over me and we fucked standing up in the hallway. Sue went off to clean up a bit and came and joined me in the living room still naked, she started to talk about it and I of course knew she was still extremely excited about it.

"That was the most exciting thing I've ever done!" she said, "I don't know why I did it but it was incredible! How I got out of there without being gang-banged I'll never know."

"Maybe next time," I replied with a grin.

That thought flashed through her mind as she practically jumped on me, she was always very vocal during sex but this time she couldn't stop talking about how incredible an experience it was as I pounded my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned "I couldn't just fuck one of them could I, it would have to be all of them."

"Some of them would want seconds or even thirds," I told her, "you'd be there all night!" that just set her off to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. I didn't interfere with her memory of the night, she had enjoyed it immensely and there was no harm done to anyone but I wondered how far she would want to go.

It was late summer and the kids were back at school, it was still quite warm so we took a day off work to go to the beach. As expected it was quiet, there were a few couples scattered around but no kids and the sun was shining, I was wearing shorts and Sue was laid out on a towel in a skimpy bikini. I knew she was getting turned on in the heat and probably thinking about the evening at the pub, sure enough after a while she took off her bikini top. That was a first for her although there were one or two other women in the distance that I could see were also topless, I teased her little bit saying that being topless was no big deal when you weren't the only one doing it.

"Well I don't see any other naked women around, do you?" and with that she stood up and took off her bottoms too.

I put her bikini in the bag and told her she now had to stay like that for the rest of the day, it was only about lunchtime but she told me she would. So we lazed around, had a picnic we'd brought and even went down to the sea for a little swim, when we got back there were a few more people around who'd obviously decided to skip work for the afternoon. Sue looked a bit worried when another young couple pitched up nearby but they didn't look upset by her nudity, in fact the young woman quickly took off her own bikini top before lying down on the towel. They weren't too close but I could see she had a nice figure with a good perky pair of tits when she came over to us, "Excuse me," she said politely "is this a nudist beach?"

Sue told her no, it wasn't but she just liked to be naked in the sun "What about the men seeing you?" the woman asked.

"Fine by me." Sue said "they can look all they want, it doesn't hurt me and actually I kind of enjoy it." The woman smiled as she turned to go back to her partner, before sitting down however she slipped off her bikini bottoms and turned to let me get a good look at her. She had shaved her pubes into a landing strip and her lips were completely exposed so I could see everything, she smiled at me as she sat down on her towel.

"You've got them all at it," I joked to Sue.

I could tell the girl was a bit of a showoff and the guy she was with was a bit reluctant but I gave them both a bit of a nudge and they came over to join us bringing their towels and stuff with them. They introduced themselves as Peter and Elaine, they were both in their late twenties or so and fairly fit looking, Elaine was enjoying being naked so I reinforced that feeling as she sat down cross legged opposite me. She knew she was showing everything, her pussy was opened out and her clit and inner lips were on show, not to be outdone Sue did the same for Peter. As we sat talking I mentally encouraged both girls and Sue almost immediately started to play with herself, opening her inner pussy lips and stroking her clit while Peter watched avidly. Elaine started to do the same and soon both girls were moaning with delight as they came for us, Elaine shook her head in disbelief at what she'd done. I increased the mental pressure a little and Sue reached inside Peters shorts and started stroking his erect cock, she bent over and pulled the waistband down and engulfed his cock with her mouth. She was bobbing her head up and down as I looked around and saw that there was nobody near enough to see what we were doing.

Elaine meanwhile had pulled down my shorts and was stroking my cock, she then pushed me down flat on my back, lay on top of me and guided my stiff cock into her wet silky cunt, I sank right in with hardly any effort she was so wet.

"I don't know what's going on here," she said "I'm not usually a slut like this but I'm enjoying every minute."

She then proceeded to fuck me, bouncing her hips up and down until I couldn't take any more and squirted my spunk deep into her wet pussy, she only needed a couple of more thrusts and she was coming too. I looked over at Sue and Peter to see Sue kneeling down while Peter was fucking her from behind, I knew Sue liked it doggy style and it wasn't long before she was coming, Peter gave one last push and thrust his cock as deep as he could while emptying his balls into her. After a few seconds Peter pulled his wilting cock out of Sue who stayed on her knees with her shaved pussy oozing come, she looked really sexy with that fresh fucked, slightly gaping, totally exposed pussy on show.

We sorted ourselves out a bit and talked some more, Peter and Elaine lived not far from us so we swapped phone numbers and agreed to see each other again, I decided not to erase their memories as I quite fancied another chance to fuck Elaine. They started to get dressed to go home and Sue asked me for her bikini, I told her she wasn't getting it and would have to walk back to the car naked, she looked a little shocked but didn't need any persuasion to do it, Elaine decided it looked like fun so she joined us on the walk back still naked and chattering away to Sue. The girls decided to play it cool as if it was perfectly normal to walk over the road and into the car park wearing nothing at all but I knew they were both highly excited and turned on, especially as there were a few more people around.

They boldly walked past a group of young guys and slowed down a little so that they could all get a good look and soon we were in the car park, Elaine hugged me and kissed me goodbye before walking off to her car, Sue was also hugging Peter and rubbing her tits against his chest as she kissed him goodbye. We drove home with Sue still in the nude and when we got home she got out of the car and strolled up to the door as if she were fully dressed, she stood in the doorway in the evening sunlight waiting for me to lock the car and bring our stuff inside. I realised that Sue and Elaine had needed very little persuasion from me to do those things today, it was in their natural make up to be that way, something for me to think about.

Over the next few days I spent some time examining my feelings, I knew Sue had a wild side, in fact that was part of what attracted me to her but I couldn't deny that seeing Peter's cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt had excited me enormously and I wanted to watch her do it again. I was honest enough to admit that I wanted to fuck Elaine again, would love to see Sue being fucked by several men one after another and that I was actually in a position to make all of that happen. I did have some jealous feelings but these were more than outweighed by the arousal I felt at the thought of watching Sue fucking another man or men.

We had some great sex over the next few days, Sue was replaying her memories and letting her imagination run away with her, she now said she wanted to do a proper striptease and was even rehearsing a routine for it! I asked her to show me but she wanted to wait until she was ready, I didn't mind as it was definitely making her hornier and we seemed to be fucking all the time! We were also watching a lot of porn as Sue said she wanted some ideas - it was giving me ideas too, the thought of watching Sue in action with several men was definitely making me hard. A couple of days later Sue asked if we could go back to the same pub as she was ready for a show, it was a Thursday night so hopefully wouldn't be too busy.

Sue went to get ready, this time she was wearing something under the coat but she wouldn't show me what.

"Wait and see," she said "I'm sure you'll like it, I'm sure the guys will too!"

She was obviously excited at the thought of being naked in the bar again and I wondered just how far she would go, I was willing to let things go as far as she wanted but if she looked at all unhappy with anything then I was going to use my mind to shut it down. I had got our camcorder ready so I picked it up as we left the house.

The pub was just as quiet as before, a small crowd of men and when we came in I thought I recognised a few from last time, from the way their eyes lit up it looked like they recognised Sue as well. She hung up her coat and I'm sure there were one or two disappointed faces when they saw she was clothed this time, although her outfit would have raised a few cocks and eyebrows. Sue was wearing a sheer silky blouse which was not quite transparent, her body could be made out if you looked hard enough and although she was wearing a bra there obviously wasn't much to it as the blouse had several buttons undone and she was showing a nice cleavage. She was also wearing a leather skirt which wasn't too short, it had a zipper at the front from top to bottom and her outfit was completed by hold up black stockings and high heeled shoes.

We sat down with our drinks, again I wasn't drinking alcohol as I was driving and wanted to stay alert in case I needed to intervene. I had brought a small CD player with some music that Sue had chosen, upbeat but not too raunchy sounding, as I plugged it in at a nearby socket Sue went out to a clear area in front of the bar and pushed a few chairs away to give a bit more room.

"I'd like to dance for you all if no-one minds." she announced, nobody did so I set up the camcorder and pressed play on the CD unit.

The music wasn't too loud but enough for Sue to get into it, she danced around and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it out from her skirt, you could see flashes of her bra and upper breasts, as it was so low cut it didn't cover her erect nipples which also came into view every so often. Sue wasn't hanging round too much and the blouse was thrown over to me revealing a very sexy shelf bra which finished just below her nipples and held her tits up and thrust out. She was slowly dancing and working the zipper on the front of her skirt while holding the waistband with her other hand, when it was undone she whipped it off and threw it my way to reveal she was wearing a tiny sexy black string thong with tie sides. Sue teasingly played with the ties before pulling one side undone and allowed the thong to slip to the side before pulling the other side undone. The first track on the music player was ending as she pulled the thong out from between her legs and stood there with both hands in the air and her legs apart wearing only her hold up stockings, quarter cup bra and a pair of high heeled shoes.

Sue held that pose for about fifteen seconds as the men applauded and I zoomed in a bit, she unfastened the bra and passed it to me and then went over to the nearest table where she stood next to a young man and asked if he'd enjoyed her dance, the next track had started on the CD as she took his hand and pulled him onto the floor. It was a slowish song so she just went into a smoochie kind of dance as he wasted no time in putting one hand on her breast and the other down between her legs, Sue sighed and relaxed as he started to finger her, obviously enjoying it. It wasn't long before one of the men tapped her partner on the shoulder to take his place, it was turning into an "excuse me!" Sue decided to have some fun and unzipped his trousers before slipping her hand inside, she pulled out his cock and started to slowly wank him as he fingered her wet cunt. I made sure the camcorder was catching everything and was also watching the men and mentally keeping them calm to let Sue set the pace.

Alanem
Alanem
12 Followers