mindsc@pe Ch. 09

Story Info
Dr. T asks to see The Mistress in Jayce's mind.
5.3k words
4.45
6.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9
Three's A Crowd

Jayce returns to reality quick enough to catch the slumping body of Monique. With a grunt and a few choice words he gently drags the woman to the stack of popcorn bags, unclipping her two-way as he lays her down. 'Candy to management, we have a problem.' He blurts into the device, mind still reeling.

'Whats the problem?' Comes the response. A frustrated Jayce smacks himself in the head with the Walkie-talkie.

'Back of house, now.'

A brief pause hangs in the air as Megan pokes her head round the corner to the staff room, her worried face peering out from behind a few bangs of errant dark hair. 'Shit!' She exclaims before coming out to help Jayce. Her shapely figure hidden for the most part behind the standard uniform of black-shirt-and-pants, Megan strides over; black work shoes blurring across the floor. 'What happened?' She puts her hand on his as the world goes dark.

Jayce and Megan stand in a field, flowers blossoming on the ground and - oddly - the smell of cake icing in the air. The man firmly takes her hand, and says with a serious look across his face just one word 'No.'

The world goes dark, large stone columns enclose the two as fires burst to existence from torches on the walls.. However a third person has joined them. The two look to the scantily clad dominatrix. She opens her mouth to speak but is beaten to it; a blur of movement coupled with a loud *smack* the only immediate evidence of Jayce's forced hand. 'NO!'

The two figures stand on nothing in a universe made entirely of white light. Megan turns to Jayce about to say something, but Jayce is already muttering 'No, no, no, no, NO!'

Jayce and Megan are back in the Cinema, their boss laying on the popcorn sacks unconscious once again as he brushes her hand off his. She looks up at him in puzzlement. 'Later...' He says as the two-way crackles back to life.

'Tell me what the problem is.'

'Aaagh!' Jayce gnashes in anger before depressing the talk button. 'Get out here and look! Describing it will not be good for staff or customers to hear!' His fist tightens significantly, his already white knuckles turning a bluish pink.

'Give me a minute'

'NOW!' The two-way wasn't transmitting, but the ferocity behind the word was enough to tear through the building, causing a moment's silence in the peak-hour cinema traffic.

The office door is flung open as Bethanie storms out. Unlike Monique who is average in height, slender for the most part and dresses very smartly, Bethanie stands slightly taller than the 6'5" Jayce, with broad shoulders supporting a very voluptuous figure. A swimming star in high school, when hormones set in and she was no longer able to compete at the same standard, she devoted her time to artistic pursuits; taking up painting and film, where she sidled into her current job as Duty Manager. Her dark brown hair offsets the healthily-tanned skin nicely, a pair of deep chocolate eyes glaring back through a pair of half-moon glasses.

The glasses - and for that matter the rest of her outfit - were more for fashion's sake than her own, as she carries contacts with her anyway but finds them too fiddly to bother with on a daily basis. Instead, Bethanie prefers a more dated look; brown slacks and leather boots beneath a tan almost-under-bust waistcoat and well tailored white shirt, unbuttoned low enough to let the imagination wander without actually seeing anything untoward.

Beth's glare turns to shock as the image of an unconscious Monique registers in her mind. 'What happened? Have you called an ambulance?' Barks the woman as she rushes to her boss' side.

'Called you first; and she just fainted.' He was lying through his teeth, but what else could he say at this point?

'Megan, ambulance.' She points to the still stunned girl. 'Now!' She reiterates as the black uniformed blur disappears into the staff room.

'Jayce, from the top.' If there was one thing you could say about Beth, it was she was exceptionally good in a crisis.

'I went to get a drink from the fridge, closed the door to keep cool, I heard her shouting over the two-way, she walked in and... Floomph.'

'Floomph?'

'She's okay, I felt her pulse when I put her down. She just fainted.' Bethanie raises an eyebrow as she stares into Jayce's soul. 'Stress?' He shrugs.

'Get back to work, I'll call you if we need you.' She orders, Jayce taking one last look at the unconscious form of his boss before returning to the front of the Candy Bar, sighing when he picks up the first docket for coffee; one half-strength, extra hot, long, soy Macchiato with lots of froth, a dash of chocolate and four artificial sweeteners.

***

'Let me get this straight-' Dr Theloneus rests her pen on the desk, looking up from her scribblings with a look of horror and disbelief across her face. 'Inside your head you have the mental projection of your boss as a dominatrix running around causing mayhem?'

'No...' Jayce groans, head buried in hands. He sits back in his chair, knuckles cracking as he calms himself. 'Not a projection, it's part of HER; the dominant part specifically.'

'And that's why we're not "going in" today?'

'I don't think it's safe.' He replies, matter-of-factly. 'She was a handful before, but now that I've done the psychological equivalent of prodding her with a red-hot-poker, I'm not sure what will happen.'

'But it's your mind, you can control what happens. In her mind she's in control, but not in yours.' Bronwyn was less reminding Jayce of what he'd said last time, but more trying to assert knowledge of his dominance over the supposed intruder.

'Yeah, well you're not the one who hasn't slept in three days because he's scared of getting whipped into next month...'

'She can't be that bad.' The words were no sooner out of her mouth than she realised they would've been better off unsaid.

Jayce looks at her with a steely gaze. 'Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you.' He holds his hand out, palm up. Bronwyn takes it cautiously as the world falls into darkness.

The two figures stand outside the Cinema from where they left off last time. The outside shell the same apparent shape as before. But the glass doors reveal naught but black inside. Jayce stands arms crossed next to the redheaded Doctor, staring at the building in front of them with an unimpressed look painted across his face. 'She's taken over the place.'

Bronwyn walks over to the doorway and tries to peer inside. 'So in there is what exactly?

'A pissed off Dominatrix and a lot of BDSM stuff.' Jayce steps over, mirroring Bronwyn's pose; although he knows no matter how hard he looks, nothing will be seen beyond the black. He pulls back from the door, fumbling through his pockets as Bronwyn turns to look, puzzled. The man grins, victorious 'Found it!'

The doctor stares at the item held aloft; a ring of pure blue stone, carved into an elaborate Celtic knot. 'And what does that represent?' Bronwyn shifts the glasses up her nose as she leans in to study the piece of jewellery.

'Represent?' Jayce tilts his head in thought 'Technically nothing, at the moment.' He rolls it over in his hand before holding it out for Bronwyn to take. She hesitantly picks it up. 'Monique ran straight in here after her arrival, so I doubt she knows anything about my mind. So, you're going to pretend to be my conscience.' Jayce grins at the concerned lady. 'Put that on and she will basically ignore you.'

Bronwyn sighs, shrugging. 'If you're sure it'll work.' She slides the ring on her middle finger; a bright flash lighting the front of the cinema briefly. As Jayce's eyes recover, the Doctor's form has been replaced by a floating blue sphere about the size of a golfball. It darts left and right. 'This is wierd.' Her voice remains unchanged by the transformation, albeit a little shaky. After a minute of flying up and down, back and forth and sideways, she eventually gives the go ahead 'Your mind, you're first.'

Jayce grins nervously as he opens the door, a warm breeze flowing from inside with the tang of smoke and sex on it flows past the two; Bronwyn struggling with the current before moving close enough to hide behind his shoulder. 'One thing...' He says, stepping inside.

'Yeah?'

'If you say "Hey Listen" I may have to swat you.'

'What?'

Jayce sighs, 'Never Mind' with light steps and a purposeful stride, Jayce moves into the darkness. As the door clicks shut the two find themselves in a medieval version of the cinema lobby; all too familiar a sight for Jayce, but shockingly new to Bronwyn.

'I see what you mean.' The ball whispers, buzzing up to check over the torches, ticket box sign and other assorted features as Jayce makes his way to the centre of the room. 'And it's like this in her mind too?' Bronwyn returns to eye level as Jayce peers into Candy bar.

'Yep.' He listens for movement, before turning towards the cinemas. 'Problem is, I kinda made a lie when I was in her mind, and now she's created a labyrinth of rooms beneath this place.' There's no physical change to the floating blue orb, but Jayce can tell the woman is cocking an eyebrow. 'Don't look at me like that, I had to.' He waves a hand above his head 'Later... For now, we have a Dominatrix to wrangle.'

The orb leaps over Jayce, stopping right in front of his face 'And how do you plan on doing that?'

'I was hoping to talk her into behaving.' He realises the stupidity of his words with a palm to the face. 'She may be a Domme but as long as she gets what she wants, maybe she'll go back without a fight?' He steps around the faerie-like orb, continuing up the ramp to the cinemas. Stopping short of the top to whip around and confront his faux conscience. 'So if things get... interesting... to keep things professional, you may want to wait outside. Or something.'

'I think that's a good idea,' the orb replies slowly 'just give me a bit of notice.'

'You won't get much.' He answers honestly, motioning for her to follow as he half strides, half sneaks toward a large number 4. Gently opening the door he slides in first, holding it ajar enough for the Doctor to quickly buzz in. 'I needed to get the other two of Monique's aspects alone, I was hoping a Majority vote might get me out unscathed.' Jayce descends the stairs, the secret passage open at the bottom. 'I was wrong.'

The man waves Bronwyn in as he makes his way down the dark passage. Several steps of darkness and eventually the two come out into the first room, the sliding door open on the other side. 'I hate to go all cliche, but this really is too easy...'

The Ball bobs in frustration 'Did you really have to say that? Are you going to recommend we "split up" next?' Bronwyn clears her throat, avoiding giving an apology out of professionality, but only just.

'Hey, you're the slightly nerdy hot chick, you've got nothing to worry about; they always survive.' His wry smile visible for the briefest moment before he cautiously steps into the round room. The four doors have been changed to two. The first in the same place as The Mistresses was in Monique's mind. The second where Jayce's door was. Deep scratches and large sections of splintered wood mark the outside of the door, but it seems as though no force upon it would allow it to open. 'She really must want out.' He sighs, taking in the full measure of what the aspect must have tried to get through that portal.

'I take it that's the exit?' Bronwyn asks, cautiously curious.

'Yes and no.' Jayce takes a heavy breath. 'In her mind there were four doors; one for each of her aspects, and one that led to my mind. And before you give me that look, this door doesn't lead to your mind - I don't have a door to your mind - but I don't technically know what it "does" lead to...' He made the finger quotes and immediately regretted doing so. 'Gotta stop doing that...' He mumbles before returning to his point. 'Maybe if she's willing to let me go to her house, I can put her back in her own mind and be done with it.'

'Do you think she'll listen?'

Jayce's part fearful, part jovial expression changes to dire seriousness. 'She'll have to.' Pushing open the door to the Mistresses quarters, the two are greeted with another long stone hallway lit with torches and glowing floor grates. He takes a deep breath and enters, the blue orb in hot pursuit. The hallway takes a sharp right and another sharp left, the occasional iron-braced oak door adorning the walls.

'How do you know she's not in any of those?' Bronwyn queries, bobbing just behind the mans shoulder once more.

'If she's this far down and waiting, I know exactly where she'll be.'

'Jayce, listen-'

'Oi!' Jayce spins around on the spot. 'Remember my rule?'

'Yes, but just listen; dominant personalities cooperate more when they believe themselves to be in control. Let Monique feel like she controls the conversation and make her think getting out is her idea, not yours.' The ball bobs in near silence, the ever present buzzing the only sound other than the crackling of torch flame echoing through the hallway.

Jayce thinks, sighing as he regretfully comes to his decision. 'You might not want to watch this bit...' He mutters, waiting for Bronwyn to leave.

She doesn't. 'I'm an impartial observer. And you may need help.'

'Don't say you weren't warned.' He utters as he unbuttons his shirt, slowly removing it as the blue orb continues to hover. He grasps the leather belt 'Last chance...' No words or movement from the ball '...Righty then.' He pulls the belt off and tosses it to the floor on top of the shirt. One button and a zip later, and Jayce was now standing in tight black latex hot pants. Removing the work pants reveals his shoes transformed into leather paws, as he reaches into the clothes pile to retrieve a collar and gloves.

Wrapping the collar around his neck, the leather slides up is face; twisting and contorting into a somewhat convincing Labrador mask. He slips the gloves on and they too shift and change, tucking his knuckles in to form crude paws. Jayce turns to the Psychologist masquerading as his conscience. 'She calls me her "Puppy"...' The jaw moves independently from the head, leather jowls flapping around to form the basics of mouth movement. They open again prepared to say something, but close instead; Jayce's head shaking the unspoken words from his mind.

'Onwards...' He mumbles, as he approaches the large door at the end of the hallway. He places his hand on the wrought iron handle before noticing the smaller hinged flap beneath. 'Really?' He whispers to himself as he gets on all floors and crawls through the doggy door.

'Well this is a surprise...' Comes the booming voice of Monique from the darkness. A spotlight shining from nowhere to light the room-side of the door. Jayce slides the rest of his body through, remaining on all fours as Bronwyn buzzes in before the flap closes. 'And he brought a toy too.' Flames erupt from the torches lining the room as the spotlight fades.

The room is reasonably large, with vaulted ceilings over twenty feet high; stonework from base to tip. It's rounded, with eight support columns running up the walls at even intervals, each one ten feet or so apart and supporting a flaming torch at head height. Between each column adorning the walls are a series of cast iron eyelets and chains, some with manacles, others with leather straps, but all for the purpose of restraint. The floor seems relatively devoid of anything interesting, the occasional sex toy laying dormant on the oddly warm stone ground.

Of all the things in the room that would catch ones eye, it's the chair on which Monique sits cross legged that draws the Ball and Puppy's attention. A large dark gold throne sits in the middle of the room atop a circular stone dais. It's thick legs and winding frame something Geiger would have probably thought up in his raunchiest dreams. Deep burgundy velvet sweeps up the seat - wide enough for two people to sit - continuing nearly eight feet to the very top of the throne's back. Beneath each armrest along the sides are lines of whips, feathers, chains and other ominous and curious devices and objects.

Monique sits diagonally in the chair, one leg raised to place a booted heel on the armrest while she leans against the other. Her hair done up as before; a leather skull cap with cat ears atop a tightly tied back bun. 'I didn't expect you to come down here to me so soon.' She gloats, her fingernails running down her toned leg 'and especially not like this.' She motions to Jayce, his puppy mask panting as he crawls over on all fours. 'Good puppy.'

Jayce stops at the edge of the dais, assuming the need for permission. He sits, legs either side with hands planted between them, looking up at her 'Wuff?' Jayce queries, his tone doing all the talking for him; jowls swinging to and fro so realistically that in the dark light, one may indeed be fooled.

'Yes, my pet. Come here.' She clicks her fingers near the side of the throne. Jayce obliges without hesitation, padding up to Monique with speed in his step. He sits again, this time at her side; looking up to the Mistress with pleading eyes.

'Wuff.' He barks gently.

'Yes?'

'Wuff Wuff...' He replies, nosing her hand.

'Does puppy wish to speak?' The masks mouth opens and a leather tongue rolls out, hanging over one side before licking the palm of the woman's hand. 'Okay, but just this once.'

'Play.' Jayce blurts, in his best cartoon dog voice. He can sense the buzzing orb across the room mentally facepalm as he does so. 'Play.'

'You want to play do you?' She grins, lifting an all too familiar whip from the side of the armchair, it's business end once again forming into a tail. 'I'm sure I can find time to play with my puppy's balls...'

'Mis-tress, Kat, Nikki, Puppy. Play?' Monique pauses at those words, her grin faltering for just a moment. She looks at the puppy mask with suspicion, then over to the ball. She tries staring at the glowing blue orb for a few seconds before Jayce chimes in. 'Conscience...' He growls disappointedly, hoping not to expose his psych to this potentially volatile situation.

'Conscience?' The Mistress asks, her raised leg shifted to the floor as her posture changes, the sweet smell of a hungry pussy mere inches from Jayce's nose. Thinking she may stand and inspect Bronwyn closer, Jayce made his move; using this new mask's flexibility, the leather tongue shoots out to lap at Monique's honeypot. His face is smacked away immediately, though it appears the act payed off 'No!' She shouts at the man 'Bad puppy!'

Jayce whimpers as he sits back down. Realising the whip is still in her hand, he turns about, raising his latex-covered rump to her; a small pull-ring appearing at the top of the scant covering. With one quick motion Monique rips the pants off, the pull ring splitting the clothing in such a way that the whole thing comes off in one piece. His puckering arse now pointed directly at the woman, she licks the whip's handle, thrusting it into his arse. Jayce is ready this time and accepts the butt plug more readily. The tail lays limp for a moment before it starts to wag.

'Much better.' Monique sighs, sitting back down. Splaying her legs, she motions to her pussy 'Would puppy like a treat?' Jayce turns back round, the scolded look on the mask replaced by hopeful happiness. 'Up!' She commands, slapping her thighs. Jayce needs no further instructions, placing one large paw on each of the woman's legs; he pulls himself up to her crotch. With a deep breath the man flicks the leather tongue out to lap at her juicy pussy.

'I forgot... how much... Puppy... likes pussy...' She utters, breath lost from the entirely new sensation flooding up her love tunnel and into the core of her being. The leather flap was reaching further and further into Monique with every lick, driving her closer and closer to thoughts shared by the happily occupied Jayce.

12